Pyromaniac in love (Volturi K...

By iaadah21

The subtle burn and the smell of smoke is a drug I cannot get enough of. The warmth it provides is euphoria... More

Characters
Pyromania
Twilight ~ Chapter 1
Twilight ~ Chapter 2
Twilight ~ Chapter 3
Twilight ~ Chapter 4
Twilight ~ Chapter 5
Twilight ~ Chapter 6
Twilight ~ Chapter 7
Twilight ~ Chapter 8
New Moon ~ Chapter 10
New Moon ~ Chapter 11
New Moon ~ Chapter 12
New Moon ~ Chapter 13
New Moon ~ Chapter 14
New Moon ~ Chapter 15
New Moon ~ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

New Moon ~ Chapter 9

5.4K 169 9
By iaadah21

"I'm sorry Carlisle," I say for the thousand times. I wince once more as Carlisle is stitching the cuts on my back.

"It is not your fault. It is mine." Bella stands beside me with her arm stitched.

"How can it be yours? It is a normal thing to get a papercut. It also is a normal thing for a newborn vampire to get that frenzy of hunger. Right Carlisle?" I ask turning my head slightly.

"Right. Morgana, please don't act so calm about it." I roll my eyes knowing what he is going to say.

"My dad will be fine and it was an accident. What part of that word does nobody understand?" I ask getting agitated with their reluctance to accept it was an accident.

"It could have turned far worse."

"But it didn't. Ow, careful." Carlisle picked some nerve as he finished the stitching.

"I always am." He finishes and I am able to sit up and stand. I turn and keep a level head, can't have my blood begin to boil.

"Also, Edward needs to stop beating himself up. If he doesn't I will beat him till he definitely stops himself. "He should be happy he got Bella and me a further distance to not be attacked by Jasper. He shouldn't be focusing on how he hurt us. When one is pushed some cuts may happen. God, you guys have control. Be happy about that!" Carlisle only smiles but it does nothing to calm my ranting.

Before I blow on everyone, I bring my sister home. The car ride there was silent and I know Bella is gritting her teeth with guilt and blaming herself for bleeding. If it were Jake right now, he would be saying she was stupid in thinking that it is bad for bleeding. It is a human thing to bleed. Get over it!

"Bella!" I call as she gets out of the car. She turns to look at me still with that guilty expression. "It is not your fault and it certainly ain't anybody else. You are safe, they are fine. Things will work out." She nods and walks inside.

I know it will be hard for all of them to even get over this event. So, while they are balming, I am driving. I head to the only person who I know will always have Bella back. Parking in the driveway, I see the garage is open. Getting out, I head to Jake's garage seeing him work on his motorcycle.

"Hey J," He jumps drops the wrench, and turns to see me.

"Morgana, what are you doing here?" He gets up asking.

"I want to know something and for you to promise me something."He turns his smile to a serious frown.

"Anything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole few days Bella has been telling me the Cullens aren't at school. I certainly know why but I didn't tell Bella. She will know soon which will be told by one of the family members. The Cullens have been packing. They are leaving Forks.

"Edward, are you certain this is necessary? Your bond has grown between you and Bella. Dumping her here and now, is going to break her. God knows what will happen." I watch Edward pack all his things not saying anything.

"She deserves a better life than one I can give her. She needs to be human and with me, she won't be. This is the best option for her." I admire the way he is thinking but he also is breaking a heart. "She will heal."

"I don't know. Can a vampire heal his own immortal heart?" I ask making him freeze. "Do you love Bella?"

"Yes. That is why I am doing this." He grabs his bags and heads off. Leaving me in an empty room with few CDs for me.

"Morgana," Esme and Carlisle call from the living room. I stand up and walk to them.

"We are leaving and we want you to live here in the meantime. It is your home too and so, you have the keys." Carlisle hands me their key to the house. I lick my lips to hold back the sad shivers to quake my body.

"Will you guys return?" I ask knowing my voice is wavering.

"We will but not now." Caressing my face with one hand the family leaves with a final bye.

I take a deep breath as I stand in the empty living room and empty house. I never imagined this place to feel colder than the vampire touch rock skin. It will get colder when winter comes with only me living here. Looking around, I place the keys in my pocket and do a tour of the house.  Trailing my hand on all the furniture, all the books, all the stone and wood of this house. They already gave me a house tour but at this moment, I tour on my own like I was just given a new house to explore. An emptiness that is all too familiar and much more painful fills my chest. My fingers twitch for the lighter but I clench my fist to stop myself.

"Now what am I going to do?" I whisper to myself, glancing at the painting of the three men that haunt my dreams. Their faces are clear with the care and passion they hold when looking at me. The raven, blonde, and brown-haired men of the vampire world. The Volturi kings. 

Carlisle told me about them one night that I was wondering about the halls not being able to sleep. Told me about who they are and how he knows them. Aro is almost the ring leader, and has the final word in judgment he passes on all vampires that would do bad. He has touch telepathy as his ability. One-touch and he reads every memory, every thought, every emotion you have experienced in your entire life till the present moment.

Caius is the blonde one. He seems to be slightly more heartless with the picture that my eyes look over. Pristine posture and without an ability he shows his strength with the attack he had done on the werewolves centuries ago. Poor things and poor him. Having such a goal and being able to accomplish it, such strength indeed. His strength also comes with strategy, smartest plans alive, or in my case walking dead. I chuckle as my fingers stroke the smooth texture of the painting.

My auburn eyes fly over to Marcus. I call him the softy with the calm and cared expression he holds. Carlisle quickly got me to know why he is a king. Strong and is the oldest among the three. He has a hidden strength that he rarely shows and only does show when angry or passionate in certain activities. A blush rises on my cheeks from when Carlisle told me and even now that I remember. Marcus must me be great then in bed. His ability involves seeing the bonds between people and the color of the bonds representing different things. 

"A real strong soulmate bond is always gold." Carlisle's words ring in my head. Why do I remember that certain statement specifically? I always remember that sentence which is odd.

A ringing phone makes me jump and look around for the source. Feeling the vibration in my pocket, I calm my heart. Looking at the caller id, I answer the phone.

"Morgana! Bella is gone." My eyes widen.

"I'm on my way." I turn to run but stop to look at the three kings once more. "Got to go my loves."

Not even going to think twice about what I just said and did, I zoom out the door and into my car to head to dad's house. What did Edward do!? What did Bella do!? Tightening my grip on my steering wheel, I push the gas and fly to dad's house.

I park and get out. The red and blue flashing lights of multiple police cars nearly blind me but a few blinks and I adjust. Running to my dad, he sighs glad I am safe, and gives me a hug. I smile at Jake who leans on dad's cruiser with his own dad beside him.

"Have you searched the woods?" I immediately ask my eyes already scanning among the trees.

"It is a vast area and she might not even be there," Dad replies. That is not the answer I was looking for. Sighing, I grab a flashlight and a small gun to protect myself in the woods.

"I know these woods well and am a fast tracker. Give me ten minutes. If I don't find her I will contact you through the walkie-talkie." Grabbing the big black device I leave the men heading to the woods where I notice footprints. Two meaning Edward was bringing Bella to talk. Why the fuck didn't he dump her ass back at home!? Edward is seriously going to get his head chopped off when I see him again. Entering the woods I follow the footprints to a lump on the ground. Walking around, I see Bella's brown hair. Kneeling down, I first check her pulse. Still alive and human. Looking around I see no danger which is good. 

"C'mon Bells, let's get you home." I hold back the deep huffs and groan at her weight as I lift her on my back. The time working with cars got me to exercise my strength and grow some as well. Heaving her on my shoulders, I search deep inside myself for that hot temperature I have gained during this still cold spring weather. My skin begins to heat up and I literally feel like a furnace. Bella grumbles and tightens her arms on my shoulders. Walking in the woods, I keep the flashlight ahead and don't look back. After a steady walk through the woods and following my wet footprints, I emerge out of the woods. I adjust Bella on my shoulders and walk to the flashing cars. Jacob notices me first and his eyes widen.

"Charlie!" Dad turns and sees me carrying my sister with a hot sweating body.

"Bella! Morgana!" Dad runs over to take Bella off my back. I breathe out all the heat I gathered in my body and soon my body cools off. "Good job honey. Come inside."

Charlie continues to whisper to Bella that she is safe as he goes into the house. I roll my eyes as he forgot to dismiss his search party. Whistling, I gain all the men's attention.

"Alright, boys the missing person is found! The case is closed! Go home!" I yell to them and watch everyone leave except Jake and Billy.

"How did you carry her?" Jake asks looking at me weirdly.

"Being a mechanic gives you strength," I comment before going into the house knowing dad needs my help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...
1.3K 76 37
Book One of The Silver Series I looked back into his eyes, the same ones I used to call home, and my heart hurt. There was still fire in his eyes, bu...
338K 6.2K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...
1.6M 52.9K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...