Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected

3.7K 45 62
By MartinGraf98

Y/N's journey was very close to continue as it was only a few more days until he went to negotiate with the higher ups at Impact. He was prepared for anything along the way so far, but it could obviously all end differently. Y/N felt excited for this new opportunity though and knowing that at least one of his friends was there to show him around would definitly help in the long run. Dakota and Tegan took the time out of their usual daily routine to talk about it all with him again, just to calm his nerves as best as they could while Kay Lee and Rhea were on the way to pick up the new gear that was made for him. Yes, Y/N was now going all out to make his mark in the business and original gear was going to help a lot in this case.

Currently though, Y/N found himself in an elevator, hoping to be back home again sooner rather than later. Not that he was annoyed by the outside world, but he got used to being with the girls again. With Priscilla's pregnancy progressing nicely and without trouble, the excitement pf becoming a father grew as well. Then the elevator stopped at the seventh floor and when the door opened, the familiar face of Zelina Vega greeted him.

Zelina:" Oh my gosh, Y/N! It has been so long since we've seen each other."

Y/N:" Good to see you as well, Zelina. How have you been?"

Zelina:" I've been well, trust me. Since I was brought back, things have gone very well for myself honestly."

Y/N:" That's great to hear. I'm glad you're thriving so much."

Zelina:" Thank you. And you're going to Impact?"

Y/N:" Yeah, that's my next stop. I hope my time there will be fun as well."

Zelina:" I'm sure it will be. You're a trustworthy performer and since you know a few people as well, you might have made a good impression already."

Y/N:" Someone's really keen on helping my career."

Zelina:" What can I say? I believe in you."

Zelina giggled as she stood next to Y/N and pressed the button to the thirteenth floor. She was happy to see him again and vice versa, so the atmosphere wasn't as awkward as they first expected. From the way she dressed though, it looked a lot like Zelina just got back from a meeting or something.

Y/N:" What's up with the outfit though?"

Zelina:" This? Ahh it's nothing. I was trying to blend business and casual, but ended up with this."

Y/N:" It looks great though, no doubt."

Zelina:" You like it?"

Y/N:" How could I not?"

Zelina just giggled and their chat stayed casual for another minute as they caught up on everything that was happening in their lives until some weird noises came from the elevator. Screeching metal parts could be heard as the elevator soon came to a stop between the last two floors.

Y/N:" Ahh c'mon! Are we stuck now?"

Zelina:" Dont tell me we are. I have to be at the arena in a bit."

Y/N:" This thing isn't moving whatsoever though. I'll try my best to get this done, you call the emergency service."

With that plan in mind, both of them immediatly went to do what they were set to be doing as Zelina tried to contact someone, anyone that could help them out of this situation.
---------------------------------------------------------

Half an hour went by already and things didn't look any different. Y/N and Zelina were still stuck, the emergency hotline didn't work properly and everything just seemed so messed up right now. The two sat down next to each other, sighing in annoyance at the whole thing.

Y/N:" I knew this would happen one way or another..."

Zelina:" And now we're here. This could take hours for us to get out of here."

Y/N:" Any idea what we could do to pass the time?"

A dangerous question as Zelina seemed to be thinking about what to do before she actually looked at Y/N with a bit of a smirk on her face.

Zelina:" I mean there's one thing coming to mind. And it's more entertaining than just sitting here."

Y/N:" True...And I actually missed you since that night."

Zelina:" It was great, that's true. Maybe, just maybe I missed you too."

While she was saying that, Zelina worked on getting Y/N's zipper open while he took the time to hike up her skirt. His fingers softly ran across her plump cheeks before he could feel that she was wearing a small thong. Zelina giggled in response and freed his member from its enclosure.

Y/N:" Barely anything covering you below. You were waiting for this, hmm?"

Zelina:" Maaayybeee. I mean I don't get to see you very often and yeah, maybe I do need some 'attention' from you."

Her hands wrapped around his cock and slowly jerked back and forth while the two locked lips with each other. It wasn't rushed or forceful, but more on the passionate side this time to keep things easy and make the most out of the time they had. Zelina could feel his dick grow harder bit by bit until she had it at full mast so to speak. Apparently she didn't need to do much this time, so while still making out with Y/N, she climbed into his lap and slowly sunk herself down deep on his rigid length.

It still fit her as nicely as it did the first time they had sex, so both of them knew they were in for a treat. Zelina's eyes stared into Y/N's as they separated and she began moving herself back and forth while Y/N held her by her hips. The combination of her warm, tight pussy and his big, girthy cock was a match made in heaven and by the looks of things, they knew exactly what to do to keep things under control and steamy at the same time. The latina fire came through quite early though as Zelina expertly rolled her hips and threw her hair back. She knew very well what to do to keep Y/N invested as he responded by thrusting up into her snatch to keep the action going as well. It was a perfect display of rhythm and passion between them.

Zelina:" It's just as good as I remember."

Y/N:" So are you, believe me."

Zelina:" That's on you, Y/N. I've practiced with 'gadgets', if you know what I mean."

Y/N:" Naughty hehe."

Zelina smirked, only to grind down deeper on Y/N and taking in as much of his member as she physically could. There was no hesitation anymore as her body basically moved on its own.

Y/N appreciated her a lot, both as a lover and a friend, eventhough she was married just like Renee Young was. Then again, there was always a sense of something different in the air, but he couldn't really put his finger on it. Contrary to that though, he did put his hands on her ass cheeks and grabbed some good handsfull for sure. Zelina's tan was a nice contrast to his own skin as he kept pistoning up into her snatch. They didn't care right now, if there was a camera in the elevator or not, what mattered now was their own enjoyment and by the looks of things, they were way into it. The friction their movements caused was a nice extra too, adding to the pleasure as Zelina got more and more turned on to the point Y/N could see her erect nipples poking through.

Y/N:" Looks like you really missed me."

Zelina:" Oh shush. We missed each other, so that's fair."

Y/N shook his head in amusement at Zelina's response before they changed into a spooning position, allowing Y/N to wrap his arms around her from behind and take more control of the situation. There was basically no space between them now as he plowed away at her snatch.

Zelina smiled when she felt the rapid thrusts and how deep he was reaching into her. If their first night together was any indication of the things to come, this definitly took things to a different level.

Zelina:" Fffffuck. Oh Y/N~."

Her moans paired with the sound of flesh repeatedly meeting flesh over and over again filled the elevator as the two just kept going. Zelina was slowly but surely tightening up around Y/N's cock and it wouldn't take much longer for both of them to climax. Hopefully this wouldn't go awry in the long run or Y/N would have a huge problem sooner rather than later. But he wasn't focussed on that, he just kept going and speared into Zelina's pussy until the pressure of it all became too much for both of them and they locked in another deep kiss while they came with Y/N shooting his load deep into Zelina and not wasting a single drop of it while Zelina squirted against his pelvis and thighs. They definitly used their spare time well in there and as if fate wanted to have it that way, the elevator soon regained power as Y/N and Zelina quickly cleaned each other off and got properly dressed again.

Zelina:" You were wonderful, Y/N. Thank you."

Y/N:" It's no problem, Zelina. I hope things continue to go well for you."

Zelina:" Same for you. I'll be watching when you finally make an Impact. See you soon."

Once on her floor, Zelina stepped out and waved Y/N goodbye for now. To think being stuck in an elevator could have its positives was definitly a surprise, but it proved to be fun since the two could finally catch up on everything. For now though, it was time to get into a business mindset again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 5 15
This story is about a girl named Y/N that dates a wwe superstars Finn balor but loving a wwe superstars comes with a price, she get emotional abuse b...
7.6K 119 15
Welcome to my first and ever Yandere FNF Girls Alphabet. Here I will be putting Female FNF Characters down as a Yandere. I'll be adding a little mome...
7.7K 431 17
This world is a cruel place. Heaven, it is where we can be together. •••••••••••• A boy named y/n has a crush on his childhood friend but the problem...
674K 13.1K 69
After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal with him and reincarnated to Date A Live...