Rejecting the Royal Alpha

Door ZM0898

Soon to be Alpha, of the Red Crescent pack, Bowen Walker is the schools top jock. He isn't an every day jock... Meer

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21; the note
Chapter22
Chapter 23
HOLD
Deleting

Chapter17

1.8K 90 18
Door ZM0898

War. That all anyone has been saying. And I'm terrified. Not for me but to loose someone, to loose Bowen, to loose my family, and the pack. The women in this pack are stocking up the safe rooms in the basement, and children helping, and some women and men have been training extra hard. I just don't want to loose Bowen-who am I kidding. I won't loose him he is strong enough to fight through and make it out.

'You won't loose him. Now go have an amazing day with our mate before the war' Elena says.

Yeah. She's right. I look over and see Bowen sitting at his desk with his hands through his hair. "Babe?" I ask walking over to him, he looks at me and his eyes are red mad he has bags under his eyes. I run my hand through his hair and he hugs my waist. "Yeah?" He asks. "You need to rest. Stop working." He sighs and looks up at me. "But I'm the royal alpha. I need to protect these people."he try's to go back to work but I stop him." No. Come rest" "fine," he huffs,"only if you lay with me."

I jump under the covers and he gets under with me. He huffs again, "I'm so tired" I laugh, "then sleep mr. Grumpy." He smiles. "What?" He kisses my cheek still smiling. "I can't wait till your Mrs. Walker." I blush and cuddle closer to him. He wraps his arm around my waist and I run my hand through his hand and just like that he was out cold. And soon I was too. I needed this, a nice rest before everything. Only did I know that was my last great night before Bowen left.

IMPORTANT

Hello! I know this is short but yes the story is coming to an end, BUTTTT we may write a sequel to this book. But ONLY if we get 10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES!!!

SO IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL YOU BETTER

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW😘😘😘✌️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

111K 5K 38
*Sequel to ENEMY OF MY PACK. *not edited. Being a werewolf sucked but being a werewolf daughter to a human mother sucked even more. Ariana Peterso...
284K 7.4K 31
Meet 16 year old Harper-Ariana Reed. Her father had been abusing her for years after her mother was shot. The once happily family Harper remembered w...
385K 7.4K 70
Breyanna is a normal werewolf, had a loving father who was the beta of The Heart Moon Pack, her mom the beta female who was always supportive of her...
463K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...