Pyromaniac in love (Volturi K...

By iaadah21

The subtle burn and the smell of smoke is a drug I cannot get enough of. The warmth it provides is euphoria... More

Characters
Pyromania
Twilight ~ Chapter 1
Twilight ~ Chapter 2
Twilight ~ Chapter 3
Twilight ~ Chapter 4
Twilight ~ Chapter 5
Twilight ~ Chapter 7
Twilight ~ Chapter 8
New Moon ~ Chapter 9
New Moon ~ Chapter 10
New Moon ~ Chapter 11
New Moon ~ Chapter 12
New Moon ~ Chapter 13
New Moon ~ Chapter 14
New Moon ~ Chapter 15
New Moon ~ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Twilight ~ Chapter 6

5.6K 159 27
By iaadah21

The morning comes with the sun beaming on me. I straighten myself up and for a moment panic about where I am. Memories of yesterday rush to me. I thought do worry about my boss. I don't know my hours nor have his number. Getting p from the soft bed, I head into the shower and wash myself of any dirt and whatnot. Shoving my dirty clothes into my bag, I dress in a red V-line shirt and in blue jeans.  Walking out of the room, pancakes hits me. My stomach already responds to the scent with a monstrous growl that a bear can get scared of. Chuckling at my thoughts, I walk down still with my bag on my shoulders.

"Morning beautiful." Emmett greets me, sitting on the stool on the aisle. The plate of pancakes waiting for me.

"Morning. Hope you guys slept well." I said.

"Yeah, we did. Just to inform you, there is something the family and I need to discuss with you before we head to the pitch." Carlisle says as he straightens his shirt.

"Sure and I too need to actually do something before coming to the pitch as you say with you guys. Yesterday, I just started my job but I haven't gotten their number or schedule yet so I need to head there first to clear that out." Carlisle and Emmett chuckle at each other. "What?"

"Emmett noticed you at the mechanic shop yesterday and so he got the number and we called already asking for those details. I got you to have the day off to spend with us before you start tomorrow at 9:00 till 5." I gawk at him.

"You...really did! My god, thank you all so much." I thank them with gratitude.

"You're welcome. This is their number and a new phone for you to keep." oh my goodness, I don't believe it nor could accept it. "Before you deny it, you are taking it because you deserve it."

Sliding the new phone toward me on the table, I smile at him. Rosalie sits beside me and begins playing with my long brown hair. It needs a real trim since the last time I had my hair cut was before I came for my one-time visit with my father.

"That is right. Your hair is amazing." Rosalie comments. I thank her before eating my breakfast which is so good. I give a ten on ten to their cooking skills. "Also, our numbers are already in the contacts along with your father, sister's, and your boss's number."

"Thank you again." I nod finishing my breakfast. Before I have a chance to bring my dish to the sink, Esme steals it away from me. "Esme, please allow me."

"Nope." Everyone chuckles at my pout. I let out a shriek as I am picked up in someone else's arms and carried to the living room white sofa. That person drops me before I get to see who did it. Of course, it had to be Emmett. 

"Now, let us explain to you what we really are." What!? What are they? I nod allowing Carlisle to explain. "We are vampires." I couldn't stop my eyebrows to shoot to the sky. "Not to worry, we are vegetarian meaning we don't drink human blood. Edward."

I look toward the balcony as Edward turns with his jacket opened and his whole entire body sparkling like a diamond. Geez, that is a lot of sparkles. Edward chuckles before jumping into a tree super fast and strong. That is proof enough for me. Jumping down he gets in a white jeep and drives off to who knows where.

"Your sister as well knows our vampire secret. We are telling you because it will explain and be easier for you to see us run around in the field in our baseball game." I nod gathering the wacky thoughts. "We also have abilities."

"Oh?" That is all I can say without seeming terrified.

"Edward can read thoughts, Jasper can control emotions and feel them from other people; Alice can see the future and Emmett has super strength. Rosalie and Esme don't have abilities though." I nod and it explains a lot more now.

"Wow, that is a lot to take in but I am not surprised with abnormality." I refer to my disorder.

"Ready to go?" I nod and we all head to the field to play. I get in the back with Emmett being my seatbelt with his arm around my waist and his chest being the seat breaking me from flying off.

We drive through the woods as the clouds gather. The lightning begins to rumble and brings a smile to my face. I always loved lightning storms, their rumbling, and shocking light. I can stare all day at the lightning shooting in the sky. 

"We arrived." The group disperses and creates a nice field to run and whatnot. I watch and enjoy the speed they fly with. It is amazing and I can't drop the smile on my face. I think I found where I belong.

I glance over as Edward Jeep comes over and Bella comes out. I turn away unsure if this will turn outright. The last time I spoke or saw Bella was when I yelled at her a week ago. Wonder what she will say or do? Will she glare? Will she blame me or get the family to hate me? I now feel like I should run.

"Relax, nothing can deter us from you. Not even Bella." Jasper wraps an arm around my shoulders and uses his powers I think to calm my nerves and relax my tense shoulders.

"Hope you are right." Standing where I was, I make sure not to look at Bella. God knows what I will do if we look at each other or even speak.

"She thinks we cheat," Emmett says as Esme brings Bella to be the umpire.

"I know you cheat," she says smiling. I give a small smile but it falls still tense about this. Where is my lighter!?

"Deep breathe Gana. You are alright." Jasper soothes me and grips me tighter to give me the support I truly need.

"It's time," Alice calls just as the thunder comes in. The game starts with everyone taking their places. Jasper stays by my side with Rosalie as the first runner. Alice pitches and the ball flies with a crashing sound. Now it explains the thunderstorm.

Jasper taps my shoulder before being the next runner. Edward and Emmett are the ones to catch the ball added with Carlisle. I enjoy the chilly weather and the ricocheting sound of the ball slamming full force into the steel bat. the vampire strength is apparent in every swing and as the guys run to catch the ball. I could enjoy the game if it were with normal people. But this is fine as well. I notice something is up as Alice is staring into space. She is having a vision, I presume. She has some surprise and fear when she shouts stop. Everyone stills and Jasper comes over to guard me.

"I didn't see them." My hair was unbraided and places on the sides hiding my neck. Everyone gathers together.

"What is going on?" I ask getting ready to really run. Something is wrong and this will include other vampires. Edward is apologizing to Bella for getting her in danger.

"Bandits. Stray vampires that hunt on their own. Human blood." I gulp and my figure tense. It isn't the best time to be wishing for my lighter. I might need a new one after a get a decent paycheck. Three figures come out of the fog and I wish the earth to swallow me up. Red eyes are the first I notice. The second is the first male vampire. Pale white and screams 'i want to eat you.' I stay by Jasper's side and Rosalie keeps most of her right side to block me from the hunter's view.

"Seems we have interrupted quite a game. I believe this is yours." The black dude throws the baseball to Carlisle who quickly catches it.

"Thank you."

"Didn't know this territory has been claimed." the red-haired female stared with an equal hungry look at us. She finds the fun in the hunt.

"We have a permanent residence nearby," Carlisle explains, totally serious it scares me. I close my eyes and just think of the flames. Dancing, swaying their calming dance. New calmness overlapping on my body, I open my eyes as Carlisle explains a few of us are leaving so there is room for them to play. I am glad to turn and leave but the wind picks up. My blood freezes and my heart picks up in fear. I know who just inhaled and the male voice confirms my suspicion.

"You brought a snack." I turn and see the guy James staring hungrily at Bella. I glance at the other two and they stare at my sister. Some part of me is glad it ain't me but the bigger part is worried about what will happen to my sister.

Edward snarls and everyone grows tense. "The game appears to be over, we shall leave now." Laurent pulls the two off but the family only tenses some more. James has made my sister a dinner dish and I fear he won't stop till he gets every drop of blood.

"Morgana, stop," Edward growls at me. I mutter a sorry having forgotten he can read my mind. Everyone goes off to their respected cars. Carlisle has stuffed me in the car instead of out of it in case James is hunting us down now. God help us all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.8K 70
I took a deep breath as my two daughters and one son walked into the school I went to seven years ago I could smell their scent so I knew they were t...
32.8K 1.1K 15
"His fingers scraped like frostbite against your skin, frigid and chilling. You were almost tempted to look and see if the places he touched had gone...
7.9K 117 23
Hi my names Stephanie Salvatore and I'm Stefan Salvatore's twin sister yes I'm an original but no I actually know more then just my brothers and the...
1.4M 48K 22
[Just so everyone that reads this book knows, I have made the decision to just leave this book to rest. I won't edit it ever probably and no future s...