The Zodiac sisters 2 A weddin...

By Missqueen24601

Once upon a time, a princess fell in love with her bodyguard. Three days before the wedding, two uninvited gu... More

Pisces
Taurus
Life's a Beach pt2
I Hate You, I Love You
Something Borrowed, Something Blue
Under Attack
Mommie Dearest
Virgo and Capricorn
Where It All Went Wrong
Masquerade Looks
What a Ball
Daughter to Father
Sister's Forever
A Wedding to Remember

Life's a Beach

51 2 0
By Missqueen24601

Reilly's POV

The sun was scorching. It was a hot August day. While everyone else was dying from the heat, my older sister couldn't have felt more at home. This was the only time I wished I was a Leo, so I could at least embrace the ninety nine degree temperature. As Allie, Lynn and I were fanning ourselves in vain, Natalia was just living her best life reading a novel. God we were getting so jealous.

"How do you have the energy big sis? I feel like I'm melting." Lynn exclaimed. Natalia smirked at her. "You all know that I don't sweat. Especially in the summer." She got up from her chair, and started posing like she was on the runway. "I never feel hot because-"

"You are the sun. That's the fifth time you said that today." I said in annoyance. I guess my sister was getting tired of my attitude when she looked at me. "You know what would cool us all off? A beach trip." My eyes widened, "What?"

Natalia chuckled. "Let's go to the beach. Just us girls." Allie picked up her head and nodded. "Yeah. It's been a minute since we've had a sister trip." I shook my head tiredly. Honestly, we had no time for this. It was only one week before the wedding. "I don't know ladies. Donna is still figuring out my wedding dress and-" Allie covered my mouth with her hand.

"Reilly I'm going to say this in the nicest way. Calm down bridezilla. You've been stressing about this wedding-" I moved her hand from my mouth. "I haven't been stressing out!" I said defensively as Lynn rolled her eyes. "Girl, who are you trying to fool? I'm the one who didn't get no sleep from you over analyzing your wedding planner like it was the damn Rosetta Stone." I groaned in frustration. Maybe she's right, maybe I do need to take it easy today.

"Fine. Let's go on a sister beach trip." I said in defeat. Ali and my sisters immediately got excited. "Put on your swimsuits. We're leaving in a half an hour!" Natalia said as she grabbed Allie as they rushed into their room. Lynn pulled me up and I begrudgingly followed.

Half an hour later when Lynn and Allie were already ready.

Lynn's Look

"Wifey! What is taking so goddamn long!?" Allie yelled. Natalia begrudgingly walked down the hallway and looked in front of the mirror with a frown. "Girls, I feel so fat." Allie looked at her like she was a crazy person. Lynn, knowing her older sister's insecurities, hugged her from behind.

 Natalia's Look

"Hey stop it, you look damn beautiful." She said, "No one's going to be giving you the stink-eye if they value their lives." Allie nodded. Nat smiled at her wife before stealing her lips in a kiss.

I soon walked down to join them and Natalia gave me a disgusted look. I know I wasn't wearing a swimsuit, but I didn't look that bad.

Of course, my fancy ass oldest sister didn't agree. "I will not be seen in public with you looking like Dorothy Gale straight off the farm." Allie nodded in agreement. "I agree with my wife. You do kinda look basic." I sighed at them in frustration. "I can wear whatever the hell I want, okay?"

Natalia sighed in disappointment. "I thought I taught you better. What happened to the swimsuit I gave you on your sweet sixteen?" Her eyes lit up as an idea was forming into her head. "That's what you're wearing. Let's go, little sister." She pulled my arm and practically dragged me into my room.

After Natalia forced me into the swimsuit, I looked at myself in the mirror. "God I look like a hoe."

Lynn put her arm around my shoulder. "Yeah. You're the sexiest hoe in Zodious." Natalia gave me the side-eye. "And I've seen you wear skimpier outfits with Charles, so don't put on that innocent act for us." Damn, I guess they were right. I'm not a little girl anymore. I am a sexy grown princess. And I have a right to flaunt it. "Let's go to the beach bitches!" I yelled in excitement.

Now, we were finally sitting on the beach. If I wasn't wearing three layers of sunscreen, I would be looking like a lobster. Natalia and Allie were cuddling on their white fur blanket. Getting all cute. Lynn then stood up from the sand. "Who wants to go swimming with me?" I shook my head at her. "Stella just did my hair. I cannot get it ruined today."

"How about you Allie? Maybe I could teach you how to swim." After a moment of thinking about it, Allie grabbed Lynn's hand. "Okay. I trust you." Lynn smiled at her and both ladies walked towards the sea.

"How's my big sister been treating you?" Allie blushed thinking about her wife. "Like a goddess obviously. She's too good to me." Lynn nodded. "That's what I love about her. She would go to hell and back for any of us." Their feet soon hit the water and they started walking forward into the ocean.

Back in the warm sand, I looked toward Natalia who had a solemn look on her face. "What are you thinking about big sis?" She sighed. "I wish mother was here. Amber would have loved this. You falling in love. Getting ready for your wedding. Walking you down the aisle." I close my eyes thinking about Amber. Those happy thoughts soon were gone as I heard Allie screaming.

"HELP!!" Oh God no. Something must have happened to Lynn. A familiar looking guy stood up and ran towards the ocean, lifting and carrying an unconscious Lynn in his arms. We all ran to the scene. "Oh my God! I can't lose another sister!" I cried as the man started to give her CPR and mouth-to-mouth.

After what had seemed like forever, Lynn had coughed up saltwater. God, I was so relieved. I knelt down and hugged her as tight as I could. Lynn looked at the guy as if she remembered him. "Nathaniel?" She asked. 

Ohhhhhhh. So this was the guy who danced with Lynn at Allie's coronation. I do admit he did look a bit sexy, but not as sexy as Charles.

After thanking Nathaniel for his heroism we decided to go back to the palace and get ready for an evening dinner.

But little did we know. Two uninvited guests would break into the palace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 348 44
The twelve signs of the zodiac are a long forgotten legend. No one knows nor cares what their sign is anymore. However the world is slowly falling ap...
10K 179 32
four kingdoms, 12 Royals each with their own powers that are yet to be discovered. There is a celebration done on a yearly basis where all the kings...
4.6K 92 12
Once upon a time, the zodiacs were born to either villains, heroes, or royalty. Six zodiacs were trained to become villains, while the other six were...
1.1K 19 21
Once upon a time, there were four sisters. Four zodiac signs. Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Gemini. Two blood-related daughters. Two adopted daughter...