my baby, my infinity (Gojo Sa...

By Alie-Heart

Nᴏʀɪᴇ ɪs ᴀ 28 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ғᴏʀ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀs. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴊɪ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
THANK YOU 💕 (pls read :authors note)
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
Headcanons (+ pics) ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ :)
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty

forty four

1.7K 71 6
By Alie-Heart

I love you so

please let me go

But I love you so

please let me go

∆∆∆∆∆

Warning ⚠️ : long chapter
2134 words

"Mommy!"Megumi called out with a smile, running towards Norie who had a smile and open arms.

"Baby boy!"she says and picks him up into her arms.

The 8 year old laughed out while he had his arms wrapped around her neck as Norie started placing kisses on his cheek and hugging him close.

"How was school?"she asked as she pulled back, she placed him down but kept him held.

"Good! I need to do a project for the science fair"Megumi responded.

"Wow, what are you planning to make?"Norie asks as she grabbed his hand and started to walk home.

"A volcano or can I use your staff?"

She laughed and said "no baby, the staff is only for emergencies"

"But Gojo used it"

Norie stopped and turned to the boy

"What?"

"He used it once"

"When?"

"Megumi look! I bought a piñata! And I stuff some cupcakes in here!"Gojo yelled as he tied it to a tree while holding Norie's staff.

"You can't use my mommy's staff-Calm down! She won't even notice!"He cut the boy off.

Gojo smirked as he spun the staff and then held it like a baseball bat.

"I don't think you should-"

Megumi was cut off when Gojo swung the piñata with all his strength but soon realized it was a big mistake. The piñata exploded and the cupcakes inside blasted around, the frosting and cake smacked their faces and clothes.

They stood there in silence as the tree the piñata was attached to toppled over and landed besides them.

Gojo took off his sunglasses as he had two circles around his eyes that weren't covered in the pastries.

Megumi glared at him.

"What does she see in you"

"So that's why you were covered in frosting?"Norie asked in shocked.

"That mother fu-Flipper, flipper"She cut herself off before she cursed with a nervous smile.

"So can I use your staff?"Megumi asked.

"It's only for emergencies my love, but I will be happy to build a volcano I promise you, it's going to be the best"Norie said.

"But I don't want you to get so mean to the others"

"No baby, I don't get mean, I get serious"She says softly waving off the comment.

Megumi stared at her sadistic smirk as she mumbled her plans of what she'll start on and how everything will go out, the boy sighed and shook his head.

∆∆∆∆∆

They entered the apartment and Megumi entered the kitchen, he places his backpack down and took off his shoes. He grabbed a chair and pushed it towards the counter.

He climbed on top and opened the cabinet, he grabbed a fruit snack and got off the chair, Megumi pushed it back to the table and turned to walk to the living room so he can watch his cartoons on the TV.

He screamed in horror making Norie jump and run to him and says "what happened baby?!"

She soon screamed as well when she saw Gojo standing in front of the air conditioner, his body bare with the towel open in front as he held the ends to his sides.

"Gojo! What the hell!"Norie yelled as she covered Megumi's eyes.

"Oi! It's hot! Let me do what I need to do!"he argued.

"Couldn't you just had a bath?! There's cold water you know!"she argued back as she took Megumi to his room, still covering his eyes.

"Don't act like you don't love what I'm trying to cool down!"Gojo called out.

He sighed and continued but soon a pan smacked his head making him yell and drop the towel.

"Baby! Why?!"Gojo cried and rubbed his head.

"You know why! Now at least put some boxers on!"Norie yelled with an irk.

He smirked and proudly stood with his hands on his hips while saying "I know you like what you're seeing"

She froze as her ears turned red but she quickly smiled and walked towards him.

"Don't think you can be the more opened one, you know that's my job"Norie spoke.

Gojo squeaks out as he felt the palm of her hand in front of his lower abdomen. Norie smiled again and leaned in to whisper in his ear as she traced her finger on his v-line.

"And I'm not the only one enjoying the view"

Her hand slowly trailed downwards making Gojo turn red and grab her wrist as it got closer to his region but Norie pulled away and turned to walk to her room.

Gojo stood there with a goofy smile but then he froze when he thought about her words, what does she meant she's not the only one enjoying the view?

He turned towards the big glass door balcony and he broke into a nervous smile when he saw an 80 year old woman trying to water her plants from the apartment building across from theirs.

Gojo quickly grabbed a pillow from the couch and placed it in front of his body and waved awkwardly.

The 80 year old doesn't say anything as she turned to walk back into her apartment, her face showing pure trauma, trying to cleanse her mind.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Okay, mommy and Gojo is going to make the best volcano anyone has ever seen"Norie says as she put the supplies on the kitchen table.

"Why do I have to help?"Gojo groaned out in laziness.

"Because this is a team effort!"she argued.

"I want my baby boy to trample the other horrible projects and win first place..."

The boys sulked down in there chairs with scared expressions as Norie leaned in while she had her hands on the table.

"And I want to see those children cry to their mommies when Megumi blinds them with that 1st place medal...god...it would be a lovely sight..."she spoke with a smile.

"I could already hear them..."

Gojo and Megumi held each other as she backed up and said "alright my loves! Let's finish this up, I gotta go get some glue"

Norie leaves as the boys at there, they noticed that they were hugging and they quickly backed up with disturbed faces at each other.

"Shit..."she mumbled as she looked into the drawer.

"We have to go buy glue, but make it quick!"

"Mommy we have 3 days to do this-I said we have to make it quick"

∆∆∆∆∆

Norie ran to the arts and crafts aisle as the boys quickly followed behind, they slid their feet across the floor and made a turn in time.

"Great, this is great"she said and started grabbing as much as she could.

"She looks so hot"Gojo said with a smirk.

Megumi looked at him with a blanket face.

"Well I'm gonna go get some brownies! I'll be back"he said and he turned around.

Gojo whistled a tune as he reached the table piled with treats, he looked around to find his craving until his eyes landed on it. He smiled and reached for it, but as soon as he did and hand touched his.

He quickly backed up and looked up to see a woman, she smiled and says "hey"

Gojo stared back with no emotion.

"Are you going to grab the brownies or not?"

"Honestly, I don't want them anymore"she spoke innocently.

She waited for him to flirt back but she dropped her face when Gojo said "great then"

He grabbed the packet but then his wrist was grabbed by her.

"I want to know your name"

Gojo started laughing nervously and says "look, um, I don't think you plan on dying today do you?"

She frowned and said "are you threatening me?"

"Cause if you are, I love dominant people"

"Great do you take dominant girls?"

The woman froze and she turned to see Norie staring at her with her arms crossed.

"Oh my god! Megumi just grab a shovel and go dig a hole now!"Gojo yelled.

"you are?"the woman asks.

Norie smiled and repeated her question back "who are you?"

She rolled her eyes and says "look, I'm just trying to get this guy's number. And if you're nobody then I suggest you step aside and let me do what I need to do"

Gojo cried out "just do it Norie! Get it over with! I'll follow you anywhere, I'll go to jail with you!"

Norie walked closer and leaned in.

"Nobody?"she began.

"You want to know who I am?"

"Duh"the woman responded.

Norie smiled and says "great then..."

"I'm the woman he screams for"she whispered.

"So-I'm the girlfriend"Norie cut her off.

The woman tried making a intimidating face with a smirk and said "well, you're not his wife or fiance"

"I'm not to late to take him"

Norie sighed and said "oh darling..."

The woman froze as she felt Norie's finger under her chin softly, she then placed it on her lips to shush her.

"More like 3 years to late..."she whispered.

Norie leaned back and she curled the woman's hair around her finger with a smile.

"Pretty hair..."

She looked back at the stranger and says "I suggest you leave now if you still want it"

"Better yet, we'll leave now"

Norie turned around as she grabs Megumi's hand and then grabbed Gojo by the collar and dragged him with her who had gushed out like a goof, he had his idiotic smile and blushed up cheeks.

"She's my baby~"he mumbled out loud, giggling.

∆∆∆∆∆

It was finally the day of the science fair, Megumi stood next to his table as Norie and Gojo stood on the other side.

"These kids have nothing else better to do, like they're all the same"Gojo complained.

He looked over at a boy and said "stop staring"

Gojo shoved his hand on his face and the boy went stumbling back.

"The judges and the principal are coming over here!"Norie whispered and pulled Gojo over.

They saw them smile at the girls project, smiles that Norie did not like.

"That pest..."

"Since when do you talk down about children? I'm not complaining, it's hot."Gojo whispered back.

"Hello Megumi!" The principal, Yama, spoke as the judges stood next to him.

"Hi principal Yama"the boy responded.

"Are these your parents?"

"Yes, Hi! My name's Norie! This is Gojo!"she said with a handshake.

"I love cakes"

They stopped at Gojos random comment, they turned to him but he only smiled back.

"Anyways! This is my son's project hopefully you like it-Oh no!"Norie cut herself off with an exaggerated gasp.

She "drops" her purse (but really she flung it behind the table) and said "clumsy me, Gojo, help me look for my purse. Megumi my love show off your project we'll be back"

The couple went behind the table as Megumi spoke to them.

"Now? Under the table? God I love this side of you-"

Gojo was cut off when Norie slammed her fist into his stomach and whispers harshly "don't be gross! We're changing the plan!"

"To what?"

"I'm gonna use my curse energy to activate the volcano"

"Norie! That's cheating-Lets do it"Gojo cut himself off.

"This is my volcano, my mommy and her boyfriend helped me build it"Megumi explained as he grabbed the liquid to pour it.

Once he did they waited and after 3 seconds purple energy shot out and it decorated the sky with stars and "We love Principal Yama" wrote out.

Everyone awed out loud and Gojo and Norie fist bumped.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Do you take this beautiful woman to be your infinite?"Gojo said in an accent.

He ran to the other side and said "I do"

Gojo then ran up again and said "do you take this man to be your infinite?"

"I do"he imitated a female voice.

He ran back and kneeled in front of a drawing of Norie on the ground to speak again but Gojo then stopped and realized how crazy he must've looked.

"Like no one else has done this, I'm not insane" Gojo said and sat down on the ground and rested his arms on his knees.

He looked down at the drawing again and sighed.

"What happened out there baby?"

He was waiting for her to respond back but only got her drawn smile, Gojos tears hit the dirt and he only carefully laid down next to the drawing of her, curling up into a ball, as if he was trying to hold Norie in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 7.9K 36
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐲�...
504 15 6
ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ﹙ғ﹚ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ: ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ɴꜱꜰᴡ, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ...
682K 26.2K 45
"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜�...
230 15 6
{ 𝖓 . } 𝗍һᥱ ᥲᥴ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥣ᥆᥎іᥒg ᥆ᥒᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs ᥡ᥆ᥙ ; ᥲ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ rᥱ𝗍ᥙrᥒᥱძ іᥒ 𝖿ᥙᥣᥣ .. ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚...