My Love [James Cook]

By whoreforlando

in which a boy who thought he couldn't love falls for the girl terrified of love [James Cook x Female Oc] [Sk... More

⌞introduction⌝
spanish??
⌞main characters⌝
⌞prologue⌝
⌞one⌝
⌞two⌝
⌞three⌝
⌞four⌝
⌞five⌝
⌞six⌝
⌞seven⌝
⌞eight⌝
⌞nine⌝
⌞ten⌝
⌞eleven⌝
⌞twelve⌝
⌞thirteen⌝
⌞fourteen⌝
⌞fifteen⌝
⌞sixteen⌝
⌞seventeen⌝
⌞eighteen⌝
⌞nineteen⌝
⌞twenty⌝
⌞twenty one⌝
⌞twenty two⌝
⌞twenty three⌝
⌞twenty four⌝
⌞twenty five⌝
⌞twenty six⌝
⌞twenty seven⌝
⌞twenty eight⌝
⌞twenty nine⌝
⌞thirty⌝
⌞thirty one⌝
⌞thirty two⌝
⌞thirty three⌝
⌞thirty four⌝
⌞thirty five⌝
⌞thirty six⌝
⌞thirty seven⌝
⌞thirty eight⌝
⌞forty⌝
⌞forty one⌝
⌞forty two⌝
⌞forty three⌝
⌞forty four⌝
⌞forty five⌝
⌞season four⌝
⌞forty six⌝
⌞forty seven⌝
⌞forty eight⌝
⌞forty nine⌝
⌞fifty⌝
⌞fifty one⌝
⌞fifty two⌝
⌞fifty three⌝
⌞fifty four⌝
⌞fifty five⌝
⌞fifty six⌝
⌞fifty seven⌝
⌞fifty eight⌝
⌞fifty nine⌝
⌞sixty⌝
⌞sixty one⌝
⌞sixty two⌝
⌞sixty three⌝
⌞sixty four⌝
⌞sixty five⌝
⌞sixty six⌝
⌞sixty seven⌝
⌞sixty eight⌝
⌞epilogue⌝
a big thank you
re-write?

⌞thirty nine⌝

1.3K 36 5
By whoreforlando

James Cook senior was a dick

That's the only thing Arabella could tell ever since she had met him. He barely even said hi, just dragged the three teens to the local pub and sat them down at a table whilst announcing things to people who clearly didn't give a single shit about the man as well as talking shit about things Arabella couldn't care about.

"you get one round on account of your lad being here" The bartender brought out four pints. Arabella instantly grabbed one of the pints and downed it, not wanting to be entirely sober being in the vicinity of two James Cook's. Arabella quickly grew fed up with how the older Cook spoke about everything and stood up

"im going for a cigarette" Arabella walked out of the pub and sat at the bench, popping a cigarette in between her lips and lit it. After a couple of minutes, she stomped it out and stood up only then noticing a girl around her age watching her from down the road. Arabella put on a smile and walked over to the girl

"hi" The girl said as Arabella stopped in front of him

"hey" Arabella replied

"what's your name?"

"Arabella, yours?"

"Delilah" The girl responded, Arabella looked at the girl with a smile. She was beautiful, she had short light brown hair and she was very freckly. The girl was shorter than Arabella and had the prettiest smile.

"cute" Arabella grinned "okay its going to sound weird but by any chance do you live near here?" Delilah nodded "okay listen i haven't been home in weeks and i really need a shower, is it possible if i can you know?"

"oh yeah sure" Delilah nodded "follow me"

"thank you" Arabella groaned and followed the girl, she knew the whole 'stranger danger' thing but Arabella cared more about showering than anything at that point in time. Delilah's house was small but pretty, she told Arabella that it was just her and her older sister living there at that point in time.

Arabella took her time in the shower, washing her hair and her body thoroughly. Delilah told her that there was clothes on the counter she could change into once she was done. After her shower, she got out and dried before slipping into the clothes that had been left out.

The outfit wasnt something she was usually wear but it was cute. Low waisted blue jeans and a red top, she then put her damp hair back into two French plaits and headed out the bathroom where Delilah was waiting for her.

The two walked back to where they originally met and Arabella wrote down her number in Delilah's phone. She told Delilah that she wasnt sure when she would be back on her phone but she would reply as soon as possible.

It was a few weeks into summer and yet the weather was breezy and cold. Delilah had bid her goodbyes saying that her house was welcome anytime and that she was going to go take a warm bath. Arabella didn't particularly want to go back inside the pub. She sucked it up and headed inside to be greeted by cheering.

"what the fuck is happening" Arabella asked Effy, squinting at the sight in front of her

"where the fuck have you been and why do you suddenly smell nice again" Effy asked her best friend

"made a new friend, used her shower now im back here" Arabella shrugged

"Cooks dad is finishing off a jar of mustard for a half pint" Effy replied to Arabella's previous question. Arabella nodded in response, not really expecting anything else from James Cook Senior. Suddenly the older man threw up, Effy quickly dragging Arabella outside before she started gagging herself.

"going for a walk, you coming?" Effy asked and Arabella instantly nodded, the two girls linked their arms and headed towards a car park they had seen earlier. Effy had a cigarette between her lips as they walked while Arabella just had her arms crossed over her chest, the both slightly annoyed with where they had ended up.

In front of the pair was a boy on a motorbike and what Arabella assumed was his two minions because why on earth would anybody in this town go anywhere alone. Arabella, tight of the bat, could tell what type of person the guy on the motorbike was. A stuck up, spoiled kid who does literally nothing for himself. oh and he looked almost 30.

"all right?" He said as the girls got closer

"hey" Effy replied, the same cigarette from earlier now in between her fingertips as Arabella started lighting her own since their walk had come to a pause

"what you doin'" The male asked again, his eyes drifting up and down their girls

"not sure"

"what you both doing tomorrow" Arabella knew where this was going and so did Effy, quite frankly neither felt anything looking at the boy and where ready to turn him down "its the solstice steeplechase, you should come watch"

"the what" Arabella asked as she let a puff of smoke cloud around her

"its a race, old village tradition. Im champion, three years running aren't i lads?"

"whoop-de-do" Effy responded sarcastically at the same time Arabella spoke in the exact same tone "how impressive"

"you know, if either of you where my girl. I wouldn't let you out of my sight" HE looked at the two before zoning in on Effy since Arabella had the most uninterested look on her face ever "id handcuff you to the bed an' all"

"oh gross" Arabella muttered under her breath, taking a puff from her cigarette

"those things will kill you, you know" he signalled to the cigarettes in the pairs hands

"maybe that's the point" Arabella raised her eyebrow

"that's funny" He who still hasn't given the girls a name, said "you can put it on your tombstone"

"so what, you dont smoke?" Effy asked, the boy shaking his head "drink? nothing?"

"were straight edge" The three boys held up an x with the arms making Arabella chuckle a bit out of embarrassment

"belle" James shouted as he caught eye of the two girls, the trio of boys now leaving "Bella! hey! come on belle were going clubbing, you, me, eff and dad"

"no" Effy rolled her eyes

"what?" James asked the brunette

"lets get out of here" Effy said making James question her

"no i agree, lets just go now" Arabella shrugged, agreeing with her best friend. the whole village gave her the chills.

"girls listen" James draped his arms over the girls shoulder "there's nowhere else to go" James then rested both his arms on Arabella's shoulders leaving Effy to awkwardly third wheel them "this is it and its fucking brilliant plus this girl gave a me a dress and told me to give it to you"

"what?"

"yeah she said 'give this to Arabella, she'll use it more than me'" James said, clearly confused making Arabella smiled. Delilah must have seen her arrive with James and thought to scope him out instead of Bella. well if James does make them stay at least Arabella has made a new friend.

Delilah is played by Maya Hawke! do we want her to be a mainstream character because i can make that happen or do you want to keep her as a side character we dont really speak of

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 11.1K 53
𝐢𝐟 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜... 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚...
66.9K 1.3K 40
"I'm just a bad luck charm that's been used one too many times." Twin sister of Pandora Moon faces a love cube between herself, Effy, Cook and Freddi...
18.8K 383 19
"Katherine." "It's Kat. Just call me Kat, for fuck's sake."
137K 4.3K 31
in which, two teenagers warm eachothers icy hearts.