Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

بواسطة VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... المزيد

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

16: Day 3: Villain's Facade

4.4K 145 85
بواسطة VioletYbrehl

Momo and Kendo are both nervous while checking the PowerPoint they made last night. Four of them were left in their Agency to do this, namely, Iida, Yanagi, Momo and Kendo.

They are only given one day to fix the mess they did yesterday in front of CEO Hayami.

“Hello Yaoyoruzu-sama, Kendo-sama,” The secretary greeted.

“Hello,” the two said in sync.

“Please follow me in the room of board of directors…” The secretary said. The two nodded and follow the secretary. They are all quiet and both of them are tense up the moment the elevator's door open.

They walk a bit, and they are led to the conference room.

“Good luck!” The secretary said and left them. The two breaths deeper first before entering the door.

They both roam around the room and was shock to see some familiar face on the right side of the table.

“Mi-Mirio-senpai, Nejire-senpai, Tamaki-senpai!” The two said in sync.

“Uh, do I know you?” Mirio ask politely. The two was shock but clear their throat. Roaming more, another familiar faces to Momo was seen on the left side of the table.

“Inasa-san, Camie-san…” Momo whisper. Momo's mind begun to do a lot of what ifs. She zoned out but was snapped by Kendo.

--*--

Both parties are allowed to recruit someone outside the hero course. As long as recruit agree with terms. Those who participate outside hero course will have additional grade to their performance to all the subject!

They widen their eyes in shock.

“This…” Momo said in shock as Tokoyami sigh.

“Who cares? Not that the other students outside hero course are strong!” Monoma commented.

“Can't you read between the line?” Tokoyami ask which earn him numerous glares.

“First of all, if you analyze those words, you will see how broad the rules are. It didn't say “as long as they are the student of UA” or “in our grade level” meaning not only they could recruit the hero course from first year and second year, they could also recruit outside the UA! Some rules have loopholes too, like this one!” Tokoyami pointed out another rules.

--*--

They remember the word of Tokoyami. What if they are also part of the Villain team? Momo can't help but to feel anxious to the situation they are in.

“You can present now, Yaoyoruzu-san, Kendo-san,” Hayami coldly said to the two.

Momo gulp and tried to control herself. It wasn't the time to act recklessly.

The two started their presentation. They rack their brains and repeatedly check the narration of their history, which is the two were happy. The war and their participation in that was included. Their popularity outside the city was also enormous. It's like they base the narration to their future.

So, this allows the two to present their achievement high and mighty. The flock, the fact that they are constantly attack by villains and their success.

In other words, their presentation is full of arrogance and showing off.

“Can you please stop!” Hayami said, and the two stop.

“I really put a lot of faith that you'll present us something good. Creati-san, Battle Fist-san, your presentation is good, and I could see you put significant effort here. But the thing is… Korotan is a local company. Our influence and business range wasn't going outside this city wall. This presentation might be great and will definitely click IF this was presented outside this city!” Hayami said explaining to them.

“This city was abandoned by heroes. So, when the war occurred outside, our city wasn't even affected. It's all thanks to the combine effort of 3-E. Therefore, your heroic deeds outside wasn't well known here!” Mirio added, and the others agree to them.

“This is lit. OMG!” Camie said and blow some kisses.

“But they are right, my dear. This tactic wouldn't work in this city!” She added.

“You should consider your standing in this city first before doing this kind of presentation. So, what if you participate in the war? Therefore, what if you are the so-called greatest heroes outside, those title will not protect you. You're living the illusion that you are invisible, but you can't even put any standing to this city! Wake up!” Inasa said clearly displease on how they act.

“You're acting like a certain hero that I despise… Full or arrogance, full of showing off, but only barks and not bite. Villains don't care who you are. As long as they know they can fight you, they will fight you! I'm sorry, CEO Hayami for being rude, but I will not sign any contract to this self-centered heroes!” Inasa said, and stand up.

“I understand, Yoarashi-san,” Hayami reply.

“I could see his point there! This city wasn't fond of heroes…” Yoshida said.

“We give you another chance yesterday and you both disappoint me, us…” Nejire said while shaking her head. Tamaki nodded and sigh. The two was shock. They did give them a chance, but… They let their heads do the task again, and now they are suffering.

Not only that, but they failed 4 difficult tasks after that rejection.

“Hayami-sama, please give us another chance! Promise we will do better!” Kendo said practically begging to them.

“We already give you a chance. Business is business, and our time is precious. We are generous enough to give you a chance yesterday. Because we thought you're struggling in settling here. But it seems like being here for some days, still didn't quiet grasp your position. Acting like your important people!” Hayami said in disgust.

“Call the security to bring them out!” Tamaki said and Camie immediately call the security.

The two felt humiliated. And instead of reflecting their faults, the two felt enrage. Their pride was stepped on, so they will take revenge. Momo call Shoto immediately.

“What happen to your meeting?” He asked.

“We got rejected, BUT! I think we find out the other villain's identity!” Momo said and smirk. Not knowing they just fell to another trap of the villains who's currently enjoying themselves in the nearby amusement part.

--*--
(This happens at the same time to Kendo and Momo's scene)

Iida and Yanagi is in front of Hatsume Industry. They walk to the front desk and ask for their appointment. The front desk confirmed and told them to go in seventh floor for meeting the vice president of the Company, Horibe Itona.

The two nodded and went to the seventh floor. They will just need a partnership to this company for their support gears. Some of their gears were destroyed due to villain attack yesterday evening. So, partnership in this company was needed.

They knock on the door as a deep voice of Itona was heard saying come in.

The place wasn't what Iida expected. He expects a table with chair and not a room full of lab equipment. He also sees Mei who's working with the man quietly, and she looks conscious in front of him. Not the typical Mei who's too energetic in Iida's opinion.

“What's your agenda going here, heroes?” Itona ask. He didn't even look at them, which makes Iida felt offended.

“I would appreciate if you're not rude like this in front of us!” Iida said, while his hand move like a robot, up and down.

“Respect is something you need to earn first, Iida-san. It wasn't like a candy that you are free to give to anyone!” Itona reply. Which makes Iida frown again.

“We deserve to be treated with utmost of respect as we, heroes, are protecting this city!” Iida retort. Itona stop from tinkering and look at Iida, his eyes are glowing toxic as Mei made her move more quiet. Mei wouldn't lie, she was afraid to their assassin mode.

But she also didn't mind, since they didn't hurt her.

“Protect this city? More like wrecking havoc. You heroes just enter our city three days ago, and you cause a lot of trouble already. Your scandal, the archive incident, that you still didn't investigate the cause of the explosion. And the wide chase you've done with 3-E. How the hell did you protect this city?” Itona ask, challenging Iida to answer.

“Horibe-sama! I'll deal with them! I'm the boss here, hello.”  Mei said. Itona just walk back to what he was doing, leaving Iida paralyze from fear.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Zoom boy! Snap it out! What do you need here!” Mei said, and grin.

“Do you want some babies to use?” She asked bubbly. Yanagi even blush on how bold Mei is.

“We want partnership to your company for our support!” Iida said straightforwardly.

“Oh! That? Of course, as long as you have money, you'll enjoy the same privilege 3-E is enjoying!” She happily said while clapping.

“What do you mean?” Yanagi ask frowning.

“You know, the 3-E? We are the main company who handles the 3-E's gear. Although we really don't know how did they get their gears after finishing. Well! I don't care since they pay a lot!” Mei said, and show them a check.

“We're on our way to the bank, to change it!” Mei said. They look to each other, look to Mei. They didn't know these are all plans. Luring them again.

“What do you mean you're being paid?” Yanagi ask again.

“Did you even read the rule book? Out of my character right now, just telling you, the students who wasn't involved much in the game could open a small business here. Real money wad involve, real money was used. You can legitimately buy anything outside like foods and enjoy some entertainment like watching movies in cinema, the amusement park, shopping and many more. There are approximately 50,000 guest here. Some wasn't even a UA student. What do you think they are doing while staying here?” Itona ask, which widen the two's eyes.

They didn't even realize that indeed, there are plenty of students here too who just walking around and doing what normal civilian is doing including seeking entertainment.

“So as long as you have enough money, we'll cater you!” Itona said. Then Mei aggressively nodded.

“How much then?” Iida ask. Definitely desperate to get the partnership.

“¥38,500 ($301.53) is the minimum depending on how big it is!” Mei said, and grin. The two widen their eyes on how expensive it was. Then Iida told them that they will talk to Shoto first.

Shoto immediately asked them to agree, and he will use endeavors card for the repair. So, that's how they got the partnership to the Hatsume Industry, not knowing they are helping the villain to finish 3 difficult tasks by just agreeing to that partnership.

Earn ¥100,000 from other parties – difficult

Sabotage heroes support gear without them knowing – difficult.

Build a connection to other parties using outside interference – Difficult

“Thank you for this Hatsume-san!” Iida said. Hatsume just nodded and smile.

“I apologize for my vice president! He is just like that,” she said. Yanagi immediately laugh awkwardly.

“No, it's fine, he was actually right!” Yanagi said.

“Just some advice, you need to earn some money, Iida-san, it's one of your objective!” Itona shouted. Iida just nodded and leave the place. He is a bit irritated on how Itona act in front of him, but he will let it slide since he helped them realize that they need to earn money too in this game.

--*--

“Karasuma-san, was it okay that they are not doing anything?” Snipe ask worriedly.

“They deserve to relax. Plus they still manage to finish 15 easy, 23 normal and 5 difficult without so much effort for today!” Nezu said while grinning.

“I almost feel pity to heroes who don't have enough rest, unlike villains!” Midnight said, and laugh.

“They are like a headless chicken chasing nothing!” Vlad king said and sigh. Aizawa agree, but he felt entertained to see his student's pride getting crushed slowly.

--*--

No updates for their quirks and hero teams status. Anyway! Thank you for 2.13k views. Love you all violets 💜💜💜

(This chapter is edited)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

220K 8.1K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
69.8K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...
337K 11.4K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...
54.7K 1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...