Just Best Friends

By MHAFuriku

This is a fan fiction of MHA. Kirishima and Bakugou start developing feelings for each other, but they don't... More

Kirishima
Bakugou
Kirishima
Bakugou
Kirishima
Bakugou
Kirishima
Bakugou
Kirishima
Bakugou
Kirishima
Bakugou
Kirishima
Bakugou (⚠️KINDA GRAPHIC⚠️)
Kirishima
Bakugou

Bakugou + Kirishima

38 1 0
By MHAFuriku

BAKUGOU POV

      I sit against the wall on my bed, thinking about everything that just happened. It happened so quick. It hasn't even been 2 full days. It's just unbelievable that he would do this to me. Why would he even let the girl kiss him that long? He should have just pushed her away as soon as she tried anything, but he didn't. I guess that tells me something, he doesn't love me. He just thinks of this as a little game. He's trying to get payback for the way I act. Everyone else is probably in on this, too. I don't know for sure, but all I know is that I hate everyone. Including Kirishima.
      But a part of me doesn't wanna hate Kirishima. I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth. But I can't fall for him easily. It's better to just not expect the truth from him, especially in this situation. Unless him and that girl both stand in front of me and tell me the same story, then I might believe him. I don't know why I even ran away like that. That look on the girls face looked strange. Maybe even a little familiar, too. All I wanna do right now is just beat up that girl. Beat her up until she's close to death.

      As I stare into the distance, my door barges open. It's Kirishima.
        "Bakugou!" He says. "I think I know what really happened!"
      I turn away from him angrily. "Get out."
        "Bakugou, just listen to me." He says, sounding desperate. "I have a good explanation for what happened."
        "Get the fuck outta here!" I yell at him. "Just get the hell away from me!"
        "Bakugou... please.. can I just explain everything?"
        "I DON'T CARE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!" I snap at him. It feels like I'm gonna explode. "JUST GET OUT! NOW!"
        Kirishima gives me sad look. He even looks a little angry at the same time. But I don't care. I don't care to listen to his lies, so he can just fuck off.
        "Fine. If you don't wanna hear the truth or help me, then I'll go." He turns around and walks out, slamming the door behind him. What the hell does he mean by help him? I growl and throw a pillow at the door hard.

KIRISHIMA POV

I stomp away from Bakugou's room. It's understandable that he doesn't wanna talk to me, but it still annoys me. Is he just never gonna talk to me again or something? He can't just stay away from me forever. He should've just listen to what I had to say, but he won't do that. He won't believe me at all. So, I'll just check it out myself.
I walk to the room where the security cameras are. I walk in and look around to make sure there isn't anyone watching. I sit down and start searching on the computer. I look around to find footage from the security cameras. Maybe I can see if the girl was talking to someone making a plan to do this. Someone could be doing this because they don't support us or something.
After looking around, I find the girl that kissed me. The footage was hours before she kissed me. As I'm watching her, it doesn't seem like she's doing anything suspicious. She just seems like a normal girl in school. It's true that she was with her boyfriend the whole time. I'm just confused.
Then, I see footage from when it almost happened. I click on it and start watching. The camera is a little far so it makes it a little blurry. I see a girl, but she looks a little different. She's not wearing the school uniform. All of a sudden, I see her... transform? Wait, she really is transforming! She transformed into that girl! Oh... I get it now. I know exactly what happened.
I stand up from the chair and my hands are shaking. I know that I have to tell Bakugou about this, but he'll tell me to back off again. So for now, I'll just keep it to myself until I have a good way to tell him. But... why would Toga do this? I didn't think that she wanted anything to do with me. Oh.. wait... it's not about me. It's about Bakugou. But how did they know that we were dating? We're they spying on us? I feel rage build up in me. I wanna go find them and beat some sense into them. It's not very manly, but I wanna do it, just to get back at them.

      I go through the day. It's not a school day today, there there wasn't much to do. Bakugou stayed in his room all day. I wait until it's late at night and I sit at my desk, thinking of a plan.
      What am I even gonna do? Find them and just beat them up or something? But, there's no way I can do this alone. If it's the whole league, it'll be hard. I have no idea how I'll even find them. I think I remember where the league stays, but they might have found a different area because of what happened. Or, maybe I can find them on the streets or something since it's late at night. Who knows, but I guess I'll find out. I stand up and put my hero costume on. I open the window and stop, staring at it. Am I sure about what I'm about to do? I might be making a mistake. I could get badly hurt, or even killed. No, I won't! Sure I might get hurt, but I'm strong and manly enough to beat them. I got this. I take a deep breath and hop out, making my way into the night.

BAKUGOU POV

      I lay in my bed with headphones on, blasting rock music. Since I've been in my room all day, everyone's gonna think I'm sad. But I'm not, I'm pissed off. I don't even know what to think about Kirishima anymore. I have no idea why, but a part of me wants to go talk to him. No idea what about, but I just wanna talk to him. Most of me is just pissed off and wants to beat him up.
      I peek over at my door and see it slightly open with the side of Dekus face peeking in. I rip off my headphones and throw it right beside him and it hits the door. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
        "I'm sorry I was just worried about you so I knocked on your door about 10 times and you didn't answer so I thought something was wrong!" He yells quickly in his annoying high pitched voice.
        "Whatever, just get the hell out of here!" I yell. He looks at me calmer.
        "Kacchan... I heard about what happened." He says. "Are you okay?"
        "Of course I'm okay, dumb ass! Why the hell wouldn't I be?"
        "Well, you seemed pretty upset this morning. And you've been in your room all day."
        I surprisingly don't have an excuse for that. Yeah, it's pretty damn obvious what I'm upset about. I just don't wanna talk to this idiot about it. "Yeah, whatever." I say. I slam back on the wall angrily and cross my arms, looking at the wall beside me.
        "I understand what you're upset about. But, maybe he really could be telling the truth." He says.
        "The truth about what?" I ask, angrily.
        "Maybe the girl really did kiss him. It might be true that he doesn't even know who she is."
        "My question is, why the HELL would a random fucking girl just kiss him like that?"
        "I don't know, it's weird. There might be a reason, though."
        "What the fuck ever."
        There's a small pause. "It's okay, Kacchan." He says. "We all understand."
        I turn my head and glare at him. "We? What do you mean, we?"
        "Well... Kirishima told us about what happened.." he says slowly. I stand up form my bed.
        "EVERYONE?" I yell. Deku backs up a bit.
        "W-Well yeah! You both came running out and Kirishima was crying so we-"
        "SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS IS WHY I SHOULDN'T TRUST HIM! HE SHARES EVERYTHING WITH EVERYONE!" I throw him out and slam the door behind me. I didn't want everyone of these extras to know about our business!

KIRISHIMA POV

      I walk around the city, not too far from UA. I'm all alone, no one is with me. It's kinda cold out here too, so that sucks. I realize that I probably made a mistake, but I still keep on walking. I don't wanna give up just because I might be a little nervous.
      Actually, I have no idea why I'm doing this. I did make a mistake. I should just turn around and head back, and just forget that I even had this idea. I stop walking and turn around, but before I walk, I hear footsteps behind me. It's too late to leave now. Now I have to face whatever is about to happen. The footsteps stop and I stand there. I gulp and turn around slowly. I feel that rage build up inside me again when I see who it is. It's Toga. She's standing a couple feet away from me with a smirk on her face.
        "Did you find out?" She asks with a little giggle in her voice. I glare at her.
        "Why did you do that?" I ask. "You're still after Bakugou, aren't you?"
        "Well, did you bring him with you? It would be nice to kiss him again." She says, giggling. My hands are in hard fists.
        "You need to stay away from him!" I yell. "He'll NEVER join your stupid league!"
        "We'll get him again soon enough." Says someone, walking out of the shadows behind Toga. It's Dabi. The rest of the league comes walking out, too. I start feeling colder then I was. I feel angrier.
        "You'll never get him again." I say angrily. "We'll all fight harder then we did before and you won't even get ahold of any of us. Not even Bakugou."
        "Oh, yeah? You and what army?" Says Dabi, smirking. It comes to me again that I'm completely alone. There's no way I can fight this whole league right now. But this is exactly what I came for, so I have to try.
      I harden up and get in my fighting stance. "Let's see who wins, then."

BAKUGOU POV

      I finally decide to walk out of my room. It's late at night, so not many extras should be out here right now. I walk to the kitchen and grab a bell pepper. I stand there and eat it. Extras might judge me for eating whole bell peppers, but I don't give a shit.
      Kirishima starts going through my head again. It pisses me off that I'm still thinking about him. His dumbass has been on my mind the whole day. It makes me go insane. After a few minutes, I finish the bell pepper and start walking back to my room. Maybe if I just go to sleep he'll disappear out of my mind for a while. As I'm walking, I hear whispering and knocking. I look in the direction and Denki and Mina are at Kirishima's door. They have a worried look on their face. Annoyed, I walk over to them.
        "What the hell are you guys doing?" I ask. They look at me.
        "Oh, you're finally out of your room!" Says Denki. I roll my eyes.
        "Yeah, whatever. What are you two idiots doing?" I say.
        "We're wanting to check on Kirishima, but he's not answering." Says Mina, looking at the door worried.
        "He's probably asleep, dumbass." I turn around to walk away.
        "I'll open his door slightly and just check on him." Says Denki. "It's better for me to do it, ya know, just in case."
      Mina steps out of the way and Denki steps in front of the door. I turn around slightly. He opens the door and peeks in there. Suddenly, he pushes the door wide open. My eyes widen. He runs in there and looks around. Me and Mina stand in the doorway, staring at him.
        "He's not in here!" Yells Denki.
        "He's probably just in the bathroom or something, idiot!" I yell back at him.
        "But I was just in there! No one else was in there!" He says. Mina walks in.
        "What would he be doing this late at night? He's usually asleep!" Says Mina, worried. I look at his window and it's wide open. I walk over to it. My thoughts start scattering all over the place. Where the hell would he have gone? I turn around and look at Denki and Mina.
        "You extras stay here, I'm gonna go out and look for that idiot!" I say, running towards the door.
        "We're gonna come help!" Says Denki. "That's my friend out there!"
        "What the fuck ever!" I yell. I sprint out and make my way out of the building.
      I run around, looking for Kirishima. Where the hell would he have gone? Why would he leave? This is probably because of me. He ran away because of me, I know it. Why the fuck didn't I just listen to him? Denki and Mina are feet behind me, looking around for him too.
      After about an hour of searching, I stop running. There's no hope. We haven't found him anywhere. We're probably being stupid right now. He's most likely at UA right now, he was just somewhere else but the bathroom and his room. Denki and Mina run up to me.
        "Where the hell is he?" Say Denki in a sad tone.
        "He's probably just at UA, you're just dumb asses!" I yell. I look over at Mina and she's staring into the distance. Her eyes are filled with tears. I look the same way. I see what she's seeing. I feel the color drain from my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 170 10
Kirishima have been in love with bakugou since he first meet him in high school first year. Then one day, kirishima decided to confess his feeling to...
1.2M 49.1K 45
A long, cute fanfic about our favourite bois Kirishima and Bakugou with lust, longing, love and a lot of smut thrown in. All characters are 16+ 2019...
6.4K 306 13
Bakugou is walking home to visit his parents. On the way he notices an unknown character. Upon touching the stranger, Bakugou feels an electric shock...
8.3K 476 65
Kirishima has a crush on Bakugo. But when that plan goes south, his best friend tries to cheer him up. I wonder how that's gonna go.