EK: Canem, impossible not to...

By Erilaguiri

Sanem lost her parents and older sister in a car accident when she was only eight. Mirhiban, the wife of Aziz... More

Prologue
2. Aching
3. "H🔥t & Spicy"
4. Us or n🤔 us?
5. See you later, alligator 🐊
6. Belongings
7. Ay, those swedes..!🇸🇪
8. 💞 Indeed in deep need 💞
9. Yes. He w😔uld break.
10. No expiry date ♾️
11. The R💘meo suite
12. First aid on his knees 🚑⛑️
13. Palpable l❤️ve
14. What..? A misunderstanding..?
15. Skin to skin
16. On fire. 🔥 Or fired..?
17. Hot bacon nipples
18. Shelling their future
19. K ! } N A ¶ ¶ € }
20. Delicious alligator food..?
21. "Mr Post-it"
22. "Ami V."
23. Her very own sulky turk
24. N3v3r 3v3r & for3v3r and 3v3r
25. Tricked and unarmed
26. Mrs Divit's pink "baby-maker"
The epil❤️gue, I supp❤️se

1. "Uh uh. No. N🤨 way"

1.8K 120 96
By Erilaguiri

Two years later

She woke up with a headache. They had partied last night, she and her friends, as to welcome the summer.

One week ago she had got back from the boarding school in Barcelona, with her graduation grades. She had brought good ones, which had made Mirhiban and Aziz happy. She was so pleased to actually be able to make them proud of her once more, as the last two years...pfff, she had made them anything but proud. Never mind, she was back on track again and just wanted to leave the past two years behind.

She was in one of the suites downtown in Istanbul. She didn't like to make use of baba Aziz' kindness, which meant to use a suite in his hotel, but...last night she found some company and couldn't go home. She would never ever bring a guy with her home for sex! No way! She didn't even know how 'mum and dad' actually would react, so she preferred to stay where she was right now. She supposed that at least Mirhiban knew that she was not a virgin anymore; they had always been tight and Sanem trusted her step mother and spoke to her about most things. The blond man beside her in bed snored slightly, so she leaned in and watched him a bit closer. Blond, very blond. Handsome. She remembered his blue eyes since last night. Nice body. She lifted the duvet and checked his 'friend' up as well. Okey, too. But that was it. No other feelings for him. For him or anyone else. And she didn't know why. Whatever Can had done to her two years ago, he definitely and completely had destroyed her. Whenever she thought about him, she felt the same way again. Devastated. But with time she had got used to it. Shit happens, like when she had lost her virginity with a spanish older man; well, not that old, he was in his late twenties, handsome and viril, while she had been only sixteen and a half, and ever since...she only used men for sex. She loved the sex and how the men adored her, how they did their very best to make her reach climax, how normally they hoped to get to see her again the day after, to repeat...and how she enjoyed to tell them off, to send them away with no wish to ever see them again.
She wondered if she should do the same with this blond viking, when she suddenly asked herself if they actually had used a condom last night. Safe sex, always, she never failed. Or..? She couldn't see any ripped up condom cover on the night stand. Shit.

**********

Yeah. Shit. That was the word that came to Can's head when his mum ordered him to get home to Istanbul as soon as possible. She had work for him but she wouldn't let him know on the phone. Can knew he couldn't refuse his mother's wishes, just like he had never been able to refuse...her wishes either, when she had been a young girl. Sanem. He closed his eyes and sighed when he thought about her. He hadn't seen her since...then. Since he had found out in a very shocking way that his babygirl was gone forever, and that...well, that she had made him feel 'things' he couldn't feel for her. At least he shouldn't. She was like his baby sister, for Christ's sake! He...he couldn't feel, sorry, he shouldn't feel that, as she was...she was...his baby sister. Yeah. Baby sister. But, like always ever since, when he closed his eyes he saw her beautiful face when she ran towards him, he remembered what she had made him feel when she stroked that extraordinary petite body against his and what he had felt when they met eyes...
He moaned out as he usually did when he thought about her. He had to stop. But who decided what to dream about? Who decided what, or who, to think about when they had sex..? He didn't. How many times hadn't he woken up during the night with an aching hard on, due to his dreams about her..? And how many times hadn't he masturbated himself, thinking of her..? Hundreds of times the last two years. And how many times hadn't he been fucking one of his many...'girlfriends' wherever he had been in the world, closing his eyes just to imagine how he had his big hands on Sanem's...Fuck! Just stop it, Can! Stop it! He leaned forward on his work desk, put his head in his hands and decided that he would make sure not to meet Sanem when he got to Istanbul. Maybe his mum could order him around, but she couldn't order him who to meet back home, and with that he called reception and asked the receptionist to organize a flight to Istanbul as soon as possible, first class. Thank you.

**********

Sanem could only gawk at her. Uh uh. No. That would not happen. No way. She shook her head at Mirhiban when she had laid out her plan for Sanem's upcoming year. She stared at her stepmother; she loved her more than life, she loved her like as if she was her birth mother, just like Sanem knew that Mirhiban loved Sanem as her daughter, but...no. Uh uh. No!

"Mum...Mir...do not ask me to do this. You know I would do anything for you, but...not that." Sanem shook her head very determined.

Mirhiban only smirked at her.

"You will, Sanem. From next week and on, you will be and act like Can's PA for a year. One whole year. Is that clear, kız evlât? I don't know what happened between you and Can the last time you met, and I frankly don't care, just fix it. Just fix this year with him as his PA and I will let you go to the university you choose and decide to go to. But first, you'll have this 'sabbatical year'; you do need to grow as a person, to be responsible, to act like such...Do it."

Of course Mirhiban cared about what had happened between Can and Sanem, but she didn't want her daughter to know that, so she just glared at her before she walked off. Pfff! There seemed to be no way out of this, mum had made up her mind and that's it! Sanem stayed there for a while, seated in the chair in her mother's office. For a moment she thought about to ask Aziz for help, but...no. Mir was the boss of the family, and whatever she decided...not even Aziz would go against her. Pfff! She heard someone walk into the room and she turned her head.

"Bro. Good to see you."

She smiled at Emre, and he smiled back at her. The last couple of years they had got much closer as siblings, and Sanem trusted him as such, all the way.

"Lil Sis. I'm sorry, I did my best to convince her when I heard about this...plan, but she's really determined on it. I will miss you, Sanem. What will I do without you, huh? First no Can, now no Sanem either...I know you've been abroad most of the time the last few years, but...I found a baby sister during the summers, who I now love with all my heart. You do know that, don't you, Sanem..?"

He sobbed quietly and dried the tears with his t-shirt. She had shown him that, not to be so damn perfect! Years ago he first of all wouldn't have shown his feelings off, secondly he definitely wouldn't cry, ever! And third, he would have searched for a clean napkin to dry his tears with, and never ever use the edge of his t-shirt..!

Sanem sometimes felt like his Big Sis, not Lil Sis, and she started to giggle.

"Of course I do, Emre, just like you know how much I love you, don't you?"

She tilted her head at him and smiled. Emre suddenly tilted his head back at her.

"Sanem, what happened two years ago between you and Can? I know you hadn't seen each other for several years, but you always loved and adored each other, since the very beginning. So...what happened, ablaçim..?"

Sanem met eyes with him but stayed quiet. She bit her lip and slowly shook her head at him.

"I don't know what happened, Emre. I have asked myself that a million times, but...I suppose only your brother Can can answer that question, because I can't."

**********

He arrived late in the evening. One of the flight attendants had flirted with him most of the journey, so when they were about to get of the plane he had asked her out for a drink after the flight, and she said yes. They never had that drink together, they only had sex. She took him straight to the hotel room where she would spend the night until her next flight the morning after. Can was horny and needed to discharge himself before he got home. He fucked the attendant hard, made her scream by pleasure and fucked her some more. He tried not to close his eyes while he impaled her on his pounding dick, as it made him...no. Yes. That made him thrust himself into Sanem and he slapped her beautiful ass a couple of times. He smiled when he heard her sob out his name. When she asked him for more...he gave her what she wanted. More. He held on to her hips and speeded up. He could hear her crying out his name again while he thrusted even harder and deeper into her, until he made her come. Oh my, how he came with her, gosh..! What an orgasm, he couldn't...wow! When he slowly got back down to earth, he kept his eyes closed and whispered out

"Sanem, you are...you were absolutely fantastic! Babe, I...I love yo..."

"Hey! What's wrong with you? My name is Özge! You...are you actually imagining yourself having sex with someone else while you are with me..? Get the fuck out of here, now!"

Can got delighted, as get out of there was exactly what he had in mind; a safe and quick fuck and ready to go. He got rid of the condom, got dressed and grabbed his stuff before he sneaked out through the door.

He took a taxi home. It was after midnight, which meant that Maria and Diego, their house maid and her husband who worked as maintainance and gardener, were already in bed, so he used his own key to get in and walked straight up to his bedroom. He had a quick shower and was ready for bed, but he needed something in his stomach before. He was in his underwear, and he was only going down to the kitchen to get a mug of cocoa, who would see him at this time..? Standing in the dark by the kitchen island and with only the light from the fridge to guide him, he grabbed the milk and the chocolate powder and turned around to get a mug out. He grabbed one and suddenly he felt his hand brush against something. Or...someone. Someone who inhaled when he or she noticed that he or she was not alone in the kitchen. Can suddenly felt how his heart rate increased. His nostrils flaired due to certain scent, a scent he had put away far back in his mind, two years ago. He froze.

"Caaan..? Is...is that you?"

He died, there and then. Well, he wanted to die in that moment, but he wasn't that lucky.

"Sanem..? Babygirl?" He whispered, and he wondered if he actually would be able to talk normal. Or even talk.

"Yes, it's me. I mean, your babygirl. Well, I...Sanem."

She whispered as well and reached out her hand to be able to touch him. She found a chest and some warm skin with her fingers and let them travel. She past by a hard nipple, reached a collarbone, a pounding pulse...and then she sneaked her fingertips into a lush beard. So soft..! She reached his lips and she could feel his warm breath on her fingertips. She caressed his lower lip and for a second she thought she heard him moan, but she wasn't sure. She went further on. She was amazed by how incredible he felt under her fingers. Can. She had been dreaming about doing exactly this the last two years; she couldn't really understand why, and even less when she knew that he no longer loved her. His love for his babygirl seemed to be gone, it had ended. And she still didn't know why, she couldn't understand why he had stopped loving her so abruptly. She had never stopped loving him, and now, standing here in the dark kitchen, touching what she had been yearning for the last two years...she suddenly agreed with mum; okey, she would have one year to 'find herself' and to find out what happened. One year to find out why Can did what he did and left when she was sixteen. She heard him inhale deeply. She lowered her exploring hand.

"Can? Are you okey?" She still whispered. In the next moment she could feel his hand on her cheek, and she closed her eyes and leaned in to it. She placed a lingering kiss in his palm and again she thought she heard him inhale deeply, and then he withdrew his hand.

"Tomorrow, bebek, we...we better talk tomorrow."

With those words he leaned in and kissed her softly on her cheek before he turned around and hurried out of the kitchen, the quickest he could in the dark. His warm and wet lips had left a trace on her skin, and he wasn't sure if he really had heard a sob from her, or was it all in his head? She had been more than alluring in some silky nightgown, which had shone in the faint glow from the fridge. What was sobbing for real right now was his dick; he was so excited he felt like as he was about to burst. No one would think that he actually had fucked some flying cabin bitch a couple of hours ago, because what he really wanted to do right now...if he hadn't forced himself to leave, he would have taken her. Not in the kitchen, but he would have swept her up in his arms and he would have taken her up to his bed. And for sure, he wouldn't have let her out of it for the next two days..! What he feared the most was to scare her; what would she think about her older brother, her 'childhood soulmate and protector', if she found out about what he really wanted to do to her...?

Fuck. He groaned when he was back in his room and fell into bed. He closed his eyes and tried to focus; again he told himself that she was his babygirl. His sister. Not by blood, but...and she was only eighteen. Legal, okey, but...
Gosh, how he wanted her, how he desired her! He had thought that maybe by staying away...but no. He hadn't seen her for two years, but she'd been with him all this time. He was so stupid...if she had been with him 24/7 in his mind and heart ever since last time he saw her, how the hell could he think that he would forget about her..?

He groaned again but promised himself to stay away from her; if necessary, he could stay at the hotel to make sure he wouldn't run into her, until he had finished whatever his mother wanted him to do and after that...he would get out of Istanbul. And out of her life. Again.

**********

"WHAT?"

That was the first word Sanem heard when she just was about to step out in the garden next morning. The breakfast was served out there, and she was hungry, like always. But in the way Can had raised his voice while he almost spitted that word out...it made her halt.

"No, no and no! Just forget about it, mum! NO!"

Sanem waited.

"Well, son, you do not have a choice! You have been back and forth between our hotels the last few years and I have never asked you for anything, but now I do; you need a PA and Sanem needs a year of...of...well, of time to reflect on what she wants to do with her life! I want her to get responsible and to grow before she leaves for university! That's it, end of the story!"

Mirhiban smacked the table with her hand. Can growled and pushed the chair backwards to stand up. He was so fucking frustrated! Now what was he supposed to do? What could he say to make his mother understand that Sanem...eeh...better not worked, acted and stayed with him 24/7 as his PA? And worse, for a whole year!! What reasonable reason could he give her not wanting to accept his baby sister as such..? He swirled around on his feet when he heard her.

"Good morning, mum. Can." Sanem reached the table and kissed Mirhiban on the cheek before she turned towards Can. Dark eyes met dark eyes and he inhaled deeply. She was so fucking stunning! What the hell was she wearing..? A black sexy swimsuit and some kind of...sarong? She tried to hide her gaze at him behind a pair of bright sunglasses, but didn't success. Then she smirked.

"As it was hard work not to hear the two of you, well...mother, I would hate to make Can 'Bey' feel incomfortable during a whole year, having 'Lil Sis' hanging around to disturb his routines, so...if needed, for sure I will find something else. Hakan and Leyla are coming for a swim and lunch later on and I know Hakan's father's company always..." She got interrupted by Mirhiban, who spoke out with a low voice.

"No, Sanem. You will work, travel and live with Can for the next year. There is no 'Bey' in the way he's acting at the moment, I would rather say Can the Grouchy. So...End. Of. The. Story. Did you both get that? Now, I don't care how, but you better start to plan things; where are you off to first, darling Can..? I'll give you the folder I've prepared for the two of you later on today. Or tomorrow."

He didn't answer, he just glared at his mum with gritted teeth. He turned and walked towards the terrace door, and when he passed by Sanem he could smell her scent. He groaned inside; that damn scent made him get very indecent thoughts, more indecent than normal, as it made him want to smell her all over, it made him want to find out her other scents, her...he speeded up his steps and ran upstairs, got inside his bedroom and slammed the door, just like a frustrated teenager. And he was. Not a teenager, but yes, very frustrated. And hard. He already had got a hard on for her. Fuck! He walked around in his room for a few minutes with an aching dick, until he decided he needed a shower. A cold one. But no, a cold shower wasn't really what he needed. He needed her. He sobbed quietly, standing under the warm water and finally grabbed himself. He didn't need much time before he reached his orgasm, sighing out her name.

**********

He woke up a couple of hours later; had he taken a nap before lunch..? He shook his head at himself. Due to his nerves and the frustration he felt after the...argument with his mother, and, well...after that 'pleasant' shower, he had laid upon the bed and had fallen asleep. Now he stretched his body and wondered what noise had woken him up..? He heard laughs and screetches from somewhere outside, which made him curious, so he jumped out of bed and walked out on his terrace. Two seconds later he was wide awake.

Who the fuck was that guy? He saw a tall, strong and blond man grab Sanem and how he ran towards the pool with her in his arms. He clearly ignored her squeals as he didn't hesitate to jump into the water. The noise abruptly stopped when they disappeared under the water, but he could still hear the laughs from the couple on the sunbeds. He squinted his eyes. Emre. And a blond woman. Then the couple in the pool emerged on the surface, giggling and splashing water on each other. Can saw how she hung onto his neck and suddenly he felt sick. His stomach almost turned inside out and he clenched his jaws while he tried to calm down. He turned around and got inside. He cracked his fingers which made that noise he remembered she had detested when she was younger. He smiled when he thought about it. Younger, yeah...he almost wished them back to when they both had been younger. With the 'bond' that had existed between them; they had shared everything and they had been so natural together. And always almost naked, as God had brought them into the world, whenever they could. With that in mind, he should have known that the almost naked and very alluring woman on Sanem's terrace two years ago, was her. He had taught her to feel free and to be natural whenever, so why had he been so surprised back then..?. He bit his lip when...no. He got his head back to present time and walked over to his wardrobe. Shorts..? Any swim trunks? No way that he would let that blond type do whatever he pleased to in Can's pool, with his girl..! Ehem...his babygirl. His...grown-up babygirl. He found a pair of orange swim trunks and put them on, grabbed his sunglasses and a towel from his ensuite and walked off barefoot.

**********

Mother Mirhiban's POV

When she watched her three grown-up children and their friends around the pool from her bedroom terrace, she...yes, she was almost 100 % sure that she had been right all this time. Can's sibling love towards Sanem had changed two years ago. That was what had happened between them, that was what had made him run away and to stay away, all this time; not to be blamed though, as Sanem was one of the most beautiful young women Mir had ever seen, but doing so, he had sort of destroyed his 'lil sis'. Sanem had changed those days back then, and ever since, she had behaved like a spoiled brat and oh how it had cost Mir to 'straighten her up' again! Damn it, but with some help from Aziz and Emre she had been able to do so, still in time for Sanem to get good grades on the boarding school for the future. They had talked a lot since she was back home, and Sanem had shared her plans for her future with Mir. She had also tried to explain to her why she had behaved so bad the last two years, but without really explaining anything at all. Mirhiban got a crooked smile on. Her daughter actually didn't know why, so what could she expect to get explained, really..? She sighed out loud and shook her head. She saw Can hover over Sanem most of the time down by the pool, to keep Hakan away. What Can didn't know was that Hakan had been Sanem's best friend since they both were twelve; he didn't know because he had left for the university abroad, but whenever Sanem got home from the boarding school on every holiday, those two spent all their free time together. Hakan somehow took over from where Can left it with her. Mirhiban smiled again.

So, her decision to make Can and Sanem sort out, live, feel, fix...or whatever, this 'issue' that clearly existed between them now, instead of that special bond that had kept them so close together when they were younger, her decision for sure would do wonders. And as Sanem seemed to want to study Interior Design at any university in the world, (well, wherever she would be accepted with her grades, of course) Mir had decided it was time for them to get a few make overs done at some of the suites at their hotels around the world. She trusted her daughter and her bright mind; Sanem was left handed and Mirhiban was sure that her reversed working brain influenced her in a very possitive way. She smirked and clasped her hands. This would be a great year! But she did cross her fingers, just in case.

**********

First author's note

Dear readers, if you have read my first story (EK;..Love at first sight...) you know me; please comment! This is my new story, a "shorty", and I am more than impatient for your comments and first perceptions, opinions...if not interesting, I will cut it veeery short! So, please help me to get to know!

Thank you!

eri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.7K 15
Following a terrible accident, Can Divit loses his memory. He wakes up and there is a stranger beside his bed, Sanem, her eyes full of love and hope...
28.6K 2.6K 30
This was not what Sanem had envisioned for her life. A young widow running her own publishing company..alone. She also never thought she'd love again...
124K 7.4K 17
An #ErkenciKus #CanEm Marriage of Convenience AU. Formerly called Nothing Personal Neither Can Divit nor Sanem Aydin are looking for love. But both...
37.7K 2.7K 40
Another ending to Erkenci kuş, continuing the story of Can and Sanem! ..... I would like to express my deep gratitude to @CYObsessed for his help in...