Who we were before fate

Autorstwa Ghost_Writer007

I once had faith in life, when everything was alright Dreams that were so big, now they do not exist I questi... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Editors note
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Editors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Part 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Extra
Editors note

Chapter 24

8 4 1
Autorstwa Ghost_Writer007

                    Demetrias POV

I was numb to it all. I mostly blocked everything out, but never responded either. I felt dead inside. So when The monster come to see me. I wasn't too surprised. Even when he did ask his dumb question.

I didn't care any more. I just wanted to leave and never come back. He had truly broken me. Although I showed no resistance and no care In the world for what he had said. He still brought me to a room. And had his maids help me with a shower.

They seemed nice, and wanted to chat. They raved about my previous life, and how courageous I was back then. The felt honored to be in my presence, so they said. They had fetched me some clothes. And I noticed that the shirt they had given me was covered in his scent.

I didn't want to wear it, but my heart was telling me otherwise. I wanted to be in his arms, but hate him at the same time. He was truly something from someone's darkest nightmares. He didn't play games, and didn't expect his prey to either.

I had mixed emotions, but I hid them in the back of my mind. I didn't care honestly. I wanted nothing to do with his coven, nothing to do with him. He had betrayed me, turned his back on the one who was made equally for him. He deserved my silence, but I didn't deserve any of it. The torture, the pain, or the numbness that plagued my mind.

I spent the next week just setting in my room. I didn't move unless I was eating, or had to shower and change. Otherwise I would set facing the wall. Staring off to space. I was losing myself, and my wolf. Slowly but surly.

Illustrious didn't show her self after he had slept with some whore while I was being whipped. She has shut her self off from me, and refused to talk. So I let her be, to deal with her suffering in peace.

I thought of my family the first 2 days. All the memories of me growing up, and how I may never see anyone I ever loved again. I may never make it out of here.

Eventually I had pushed my self in such the darkest part of my mind that I had no way back. I had refused to hear what the twins had said. My body only reacting on its own instinct when it came time to eat or shower. Other than that, I just sat there in my own solitude. I didn't ask for anything, he'll I didn't even speak a single word. I had officially gave up.

I was never leaving here alive, and if I did. I would never be the same.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sergey'a POV

It had been a long week. I had given the girl space to recuperate. To reflect and make her final decision. I would result to anything needed to make her join us. If it means hurting the people she loved, then I would do it.

I hadn't seen Tiana since the day at the office. She had went with her father on a trip to Switzerland to see some distant relatives. She wouldn't be back for 3 more weeks. So my main source of distraction was now gone.

She wasn't just some girl that I screwed, she was my friend, my best friend actually. We had grown up together. And she was always there for me. She knew everything about me. We spoke of everything, and shared everything. We had no secrets.

When I reached the age to find my soul bound, I was hoping it would be her. I had a massive crush on her, but I never acted on it. She was everything I had ever wanted in a woman. But she wasn't my soul bound, at first I was disappointed, but I realized that it didn't matter. She could still be my lover, screw soul bounds.

My father said that they had made you weak any way. So I never needed one to begin with. When I become king, I'll make Tiana my Queen. She knows what's expected of her , how to act, dress. She knows everything that a queen needs to know.

She was born and raised for this roll, and that will
Be the the roll she fills.

The twins had come to me on the 4th day of isolation, and had spoke in worry of the girl. They said that she didn't speak, move unless it was to eat or shower. I know that she had not requested anything as well. The twins tried to tell me something was off. But I refused to listen. I still assume she is tricking me.

I calmed them down by telling them, if she still continues this pace on the last day of the week, then I will intervene. That settled them down enough. So it seemed to work, of course I will keep my word.

I kept my self piled in papers. I couldn't sleep, I would only dream of her. I couldn't take break, I would think of her. When silence filled the room, I would hear her angelic voice.

I had to keep reminding my self that I couldn't have her. I had to reject her, get it over with. But I would have to wait. Because I needed her to fight for me, for us until the very end. Maybe if I strong her along, she will do as I ask of her. At least a man can only hope.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The rest of the week had went by seamlessly. I was able to get a few hours rest, and handle some business outside the territory. I thought for sure that if I left, she would try to escape, giving up her game of charades but she didn't.

The twins had no new updates for me, she was the same as she was then they brought it to my attention. Today was Sunday and I figured I would speak with her, maybe let her join the coven for a meal, or even just me.

I think a meal with only me would be more comfortable for the girl. So that's what I'll do.

I made my way to her door once more, knocking beige I enter. And just as the time before, she had no answer. So I unlocked the door and entered.

She was sitting in the same place she was days ago. Staring off into the oblivion. I could tell the light in her eyes were dimming, and were much less beautiful then the times before .

I won't lie, I was a little concerned, depending out the out come of dinner, I might enlist a Doctor to look at her.

"Hello again, I guess we never formally were introduced. My name is Sergey, and I am the vampire prince."

I offered up my hand for an introduction. But once again, she didn't acknowledge me what so ever. Never even lifting her head. I retracted mt hand and tried a different approach with her.

"Well I figure it is dinner time, and I was wondering if you would accompany me to dinner so that we can discuss the decision you have made."

Once again she did not make a move. I decided that I would take matter in my own hands. So I left without another word, and called upon the twins to get her ready for dinner.

I had been waiting at the table alone for about 30 minutes, when the double doors to my private dining area were opened.

The twins bowed in respect, but my eyes were on them. They were on the beautiful red headed woman before me.

She was wearing a red knee high dress, it was strapless, and it accented her tan skin, and long beautiful legs.

Her hair cascaded down her back, in beautiful broad curls. With her green eyes seemingly dead. I found comfort in just looking at her.

I had to once again scold my self for listing for a woman that was out of my reach. I dismissed the twins and offered up my arm, which she took without looking at me.

"You look wonderful this evening. Red suits you very well."

She didn't smile, smirk or even show an emotion. I once again over looked it, refusing to see her through. I pulled out her chair and helped her sit right to the left of me.

She only looked at her plate. And never once offered to make conversation. I brought up where she was from, if she had a family, or a boyfriend back home.

And all I got once more was silence. I realized that she refuses to talk to a monster like me, and I don't blame her. I had made a few more attempts. Asking if she had made a choice. But once again I got no reply.

It made me a little angry, but I wouldn't let it get to me. After all, I will be king. I let the rest of the dinner go by quietly, as she looked only at her food and nothing else.

I had the twins escort her back to her room, and I contacted one of the covens doctors. He had stated that he had no such knowledge of vampire health, but his brother in law was in deed a pack doctor for one of the local packs.

And he happened to be visiting him at the moments I called in a favor to ask his brother to come check on the girl. I was concerned honestly. Even if I didn't let it show.

She has a right to treatment, since I didn't necessarily give her a fair deal. And explain my self. But I'm big headed and I could never bring my self to do it.

His brother reluctantly agreed. He had made it here in 10 minutes time. I knew it could only be him indicating his smell outside my office. He knocked and I had told him to enter.

He was an older man. Probably 300 years old. A werewolf ages way quicker than us vampires. The oldest werewolf to ever live was 500. He had grey hair, and was a tall muscular man. It was clear that he had training. His eyes were green as well, and he look to weigh about 250 and was 6'3.

"Hello, my name is Ronan. I'm here to check on the girl as you requested."

He didn't even offer up his hand, which was considered disrespectful. But I could sense that he really didn't like me, and was only here for the girl.

""Ah yes, my name is prince Sergey. I am leader of this said coven. I appreciate you coming on short notice, as well as providing your assistance. If you would follow me, I will show you where she is."

He nodded , showing his understanding. He followed me from my office just 3 doors down to her door. I once again unlocked it, and knocked before I was met with silence once again.

We entered quietly, and she never moved a muscle. The doctor walked straight to her, with a gentle approach. He stood in front of her, never introducing him self. He was more concerned with her health, and I could see it in his eyes.

He checked her pulse, her heart, her breathing. Before he lifted her head and looked into her eyes. His eyes seemed to widen slightly , but he hid it well.

"How long has she been this way?"

He asked in a very unhappy tone.

"For 7 days. I thought it was an act at first. But I realized that it could be much more."

He didn't seem too happy with my response.

He administered some drops onto her tongue. I was unsure as to what they were. He addressed her to lay down, and get some rest. After making sure she understood the routine of the medicine. As well as the twins for reassurance. He had said his a dos and followed me back to my office. Where he was seated in the chair in front of me.

"So Doctor Ronan, could you enlighten me with what's wrong with her?"

He seemed a little troubled with the question at hand. But answered any way. He seemed weird.

"Look, I've seen a lot of things in my lifetime. How ever, I have never seen a case as bad as this particular one. The girl shows signs of a illness called  numbness. It's the process of which one is losing their wolf. Usually due to several things. The most common would be to lose their mate or be rejected. Another could be physical abuse, and mental abuse. One of the worse forms it can come in is, wolfsbane. Sometimes if I wolf is injected with too much, it starts to eat the wolf inside. It can cause an inner conflict with the mind. If the body decides to reject the wolfs soul to protect its self, then the wolf will die slowly. Then there is also when some one has been broken beyond repair. They pushed them selfs and their inner wolf to the darkest parts of their mind , this will kill both parties slowly.  But either way, she is affected."

I almost panicked, because she had been through almost everything. And now she was going to either die with her wolf, or wolf dies alone and she will never be the same. Either way, it's my fault. I have to bring her back and do all I can to make it happen.

"So what are the options here? How do I fix this?"

"I gave her some drops, they are called angel drops. They should help her channel her wolf back. If she has a mate, it would make it easier on her. Also re introduction of the things she likes, such as hobbies. Some one needs to try and talk to her as much as possible. The more response the better. It means she is coming back to the surface. Once she is back, she can help channel her wolf more and prevent it from dying."

I suppose I could do that. I could give in for a bit and try and love her. Just to bring her back of course. But I don't know anything about a single things she likes, so it would be hard to do that. I would have to brain storm on how to get info on her.

"Thank you doctor, I appreciate this. I would be more than willing to pay you."

He seemed to think on it for a moment. He said that he didn't need any money. Just to take care of her. He had given me a card to call just in case I needed to reach him again. Before he had left, I put him under a vampires swear. It's a power to sway the mind, and alter perception, erase memories. I let him remember what he had done for me and her. But he couldn't speak of it to any one but me.

I guess it's time to play "soul bound" just long enough to I get what I need. And that's her cooperation. I guess it's for another day.

So l was able to once again write you a long chapter. I've not had much free time recently. But I try to do one a day. Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you for your time and commitment to this book. Do you think Sergey and Demetria should fall in love? Or should they reject one another? Who's to say.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 57 39
"Have you ever been in love?" I feel Braxton tense beneath my touch "Yes" he said quietly "that's why I ran when I did" "What?" "I realised that you...
910 121 21
When we talk about limitations, this girl struggles to resist the controversial group of people that surrounds her. Trying to decipher her feelings a...
15K 582 34
I am 16 years old and finally will have a life out the home I have know for so long. I will be going to a school. The leaders of our city will be pic...
942 24 22
"𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖕𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍, 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖇�...