Begin Again

By Straightnochaser9

After 8 generations the American mafia finally had birthed not just one but two girls. Demontre and Angelic... More

I'm so happy you're here :D
Characters
1. You dumb piece of sh!t
2. The Consequences Of A Mistake Is Death
3. Little Dumpling
5. I'll See You In Hell
6. If Only We Knew
7. Currently Under Attack
8. It's Just A Bullet Graze
9. A Brand New Brighter Future
10. It All Started With Pure Bliss
11. Oh Sugar Snaps
12. I'm All That You Have
13. She's All I Have
14. My Sister Saved Me
New Characters/ Twins Now
15. 26 Pieces Of Rhubarb Pie
16. Why Can't We Just Kill Her
17. Going To fold Quicker Then A Taco
18. They Know Who We Are
19. You Were Kidnapped By My Sister
20. Fucking Animal
21. Thicker Then Blood
22. Sugar Biscuits
23. Trust Has To Be Earned
24. Pubic Hair Of Penguins
25. Did You Have To Stab Him
26. Never Have Enough Garlic Bread
27. Pent Up Murderous TensionοΏΌ
28. Sugar Babies Feeding Me
29. And She Gives Great Head
30. Fallen Penis Pieces
31. Pure Sex & Muscles
32. Shoot Him In The Dick
33. I'll Beat You All With My Shoe
34. She Could Suck The Soul Out Of Anyone
35. Dude Dont Call My Sister Fat
36. So You Can Eat His Bootyhole
37. Someone's Dirty Little Secret
38. A Selfish Idiotic Bitch
39. Just Survive The Night
40. Im Such A Stupid Girl
41. Optimism In My Life
42. You Fucked Up
43. I Wish I Didnt Break Down
44. Sexy Stranger's Name
45. Get A Passion For Dicks
46. I'm Just So Tired
47. You Fucking Bozo
48. No Need For The Foreplay
49. Forgive You And Forget You
50. Kill Those Jackass
51. Strange Tingling Sensation
52. Was She Really Going To Shot Me?
53. Easy Breezy Beautiful Cover Girl
54.The Bitch Is Crazy
55. Go So I Can Blow Your Father
56. The Calm Before the Storm
57. Lets Go Save Those Girls
58. Set The World On Fire
59. All You Need Is One
60. Yeah Its a Trap
61. Welcome Home
62. Your Own Personal Hell
63. Moment Of Weakness Is My Gain
64. To Young To Die
65. Taking my power back
Pretty fireworks
66. Own Personal Whorehouse
67. She's Dead
68. She Needed This

4. Never Count A Women Out

12.7K 402 333
By Straightnochaser9

*3 years later *

"Please I'll talk, I'll talk just stop lighting my dick on fire."

Taking a quick look at the hot pink lighter in her hand, Donna Reese glanced back at the prisoner, and said, "respectfully no."

Going back in she put her thumb on the bottom of the lighter igniting a small flame. She then put her arm above the prisoner's now almost charred penis and she once again put the lighter at the base of his dick and slowly went up his whole length with the lighter.

To any normal person the sight alone would cause anyone to nearly faint.

The prisoner had open cuts starting from the base of his neck down to his pinky toe. His arms and legs were littered with little and big scars from all the places Reese has stabbed him.

And of course, his once slightly pink manhood was looking like an overcooked hot dog.

But Reese Smith was far from normal, this was like her birthday, Christmas, and Sunday brunch with bottomless mimosas all wrapped into one.

She was going to stop right when the Swedish man was one second away from death and not a minute sooner.

The bitch baby screams escaping from the mouth of the Swedish mafia man, would make anyone doubt that he was actually in a mafia.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, why don't you grow some balls and take it like a man," Reese taunted.

The Swedish man, already tired from the beatings, didn't have enough energy to say anything, and just stared at Reese in between his piercing screams.

The Swedish mafia were allies with both the American and the Italian mafias. But when the then Swedish mafia boss passed away his estranged and sexist son took over.

The new Swedish mafia boss- Oskar Oliver was the product of a one-night stand. His immigrant mother worked three jobs just to earn the bare necessities for herself and her kids.

Despite her doing everything in her power to give her kids the best she could give the circumstances. Oskar grew to resent his mother. always telling her she should've shut her legs if she couldn't afford to have children.

His resentment towards his mother transcended into his treatment of women. He saw women simply as objects, and a place to keep his dick warm not as people.

Oskar was already the definition of fucked up in the head. But the very little sanity he had left disappeared on his 17th birthday when he realized his father was not just rich but powerful.

His father Leoezo, in a very short amount of time realized his son was way too far gone and cut him out of his life. Claiming his new wife and him could have a new child that would be a better fit to take over the mafia.

Seeing that again a woman was going to cause Oskar to have a shitty life caused Oskar to have a psychotic break.

Going on a killing frenzy the deranged boy went on to brutally murder his father, pregnant stepmother, birth mother, and siblings.

To ensure his father's mafia man would follow his lead he also killed his father's second and third in command during an underworld meeting.

Frightened by the psychotic child, the Swedish Mafia men pleaded their allegiance to the boy. And the mafia bosses from around the world were able to see firsthand how insane the Swedish Mafia now was.

Despite being drunk on power, Oskar was able to run his father's mafia well. Slowly but surely, he was able to take the Swedish mafia, all the way to be ranked as the 5th best mafia in the world.

Despite his numerous attempts Oskar could not break into the top four and the reason why was because of Reese Smith.

Oskar had a strong hatred of women that was completely irrational. Seeing a woman in the mafia to him was disgusting but the fact that a woman ran the best mafia in the world was downright degrading for him.

He went toe to toe with the little American mafia donna, mistakenly thinking the top mafias would back him.

But going after her only earned the foolish boy deaths of his men, loss of products, and mafias turning their backs on him.

But the thing that hurt him the most was that fourth best mafia spot that he had worked so hard to obtain slipped right between his fingertips. As he saw his mafia plummet to not even being in the top 10.

Oskar picked a fight with the devil, but this time he didn't luck out.

*Where my Chase Atlantic girlies at *
** if you don't get it take a listen to swim by Chase Atlantic**

Reese Smith is the most feared and respected person in the underworld, and it was not by a fluke that she got herself there.

She worked twice as hard to get to this place and she did it in heels, no man is a match for her

It was gonna take a lot more than a big man child to take her down. Unfortunately for her, Oskar Oliver was her biggest fan and that man wasn't going to stop until he finally took her down.

Oskar had just attempted to raid one of Reese's warehouses but failed miserably.

Reese's people were able to overtake and capture all of the men that attempted to raid their warehouse.

Reese was able to gather information from a few Swedish men before killing them earlier. She didn't need to know anything from this guy she just wanted to torture him for funzy.

She wanted to make sure that before she sent this man to Satan he understood why you should never count a woman out.

All of sudden, the screams coming from the prisoner amplified. Looking behind her Reese realized that a few of her men had screamed.

Their screams were in response to the prisoner's dick falling off.

"It just fell off like she cut it, but she didn't cut it, it just burnt off I-," muttered one of her men in a terrified tone.

"I didn't even know it could fall off like I thought it could only leave your body but it was like sliced off."

" I'll never be able to look at a hotdog ever again," someone replied.

"Alba tell the doctor to come snitch him up. I'll have more fun with him later." Reese said to her second in command.

Nodding her head in response, Alba left the basement to make the short walk to the Mafia's doctor's office.

"Not sure if you're gonna make it but if you don't, I'll see you in hell. And if you do make it, we'll have some more fun tomorrow." Giving the prisoner a wink, Reese turned around and with a little pep in her step made her way to a different cell.

Looking in the new cell she saw her third in command Jake torturing a prisoner.

"You really expect me to believe that Oskar has the manpower to steal the American mafia littlest prince and princesses?" Jake questioned.

"You don't have to believe me, but that's his plan and he's under the impression he can get it done."

Walking into the cell Reese put her hand on Jake's shoulders sending a message that she'll take over.

Grabbing a chair from the corner, Reese plopped herself down in front of the prisoner.

"Well, well well, if isn't the blonde orphan girl who fucked her way to power."

"I'm glad my reputation proceeds me but get it straight I got myself in power by fucking up men."

The prisoner was doing his best to stay calm. But despite what Oskar had told his men, they all are well aware that Reese Smith was the Devil on earth.

The prisoner was scared shitless, and everyone in the room could see past his fake façade.

" Look I literally just burnt your friends dick off, tell me what I want to know, and I'll leave your death in the hands of Jake. But fuck around I would really love to burn off a second penis." Reese said while looking at her French manicure.

Gulping in fear, the prisoner wasted no time in dissolving all the information that he knew about Oskar's kidnapping attempt.

" Your boss has tried to take me down dozens of times. Please help me understand what makes him think he'll finally get it done?" She questioned.

"Look I don't know; trust me I don't want you to kill me I'd rather have the jackass. But I've been around all of his plans to take you down
this one is different. He has a secret - one that only most trusted men know," he grunted."

"You better watch your children because this time he may succeed, and your kids are the one that are gonna have to pay the cost"

Reese Smith is my spirit animal confirmed, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️

And we're going ✈️ double update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2K 53
Olivia was taken from her family at the age of 2 by her families rivals. She can't remember anything before then, the only thing she can remember is...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
54.4K 1.3K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
1M 25.4K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...