Siriusly? (A Sirius Black Lov...

Door Itsnickyxx

Tiffany and Sirius have been insepratable since birth but Tiffany has always felt a little more for Sirius. T... Meer

Strange?
Lily Evans
Car journeys and flashbacks
Confused
Ollivanders
Hogwarts Train
Sorting Ceremony
SIIIRRRRIIII
Nice pants!
Really?
*Blush*
I Don't Know!
Nicki and Noush are the best
The Earthquake
God's Gift
The plan begins
You What?
AWWH
Ah, pooh!
Prank Part 1
Prank Part 2
Bloody Hell
Dress Shopping
Datesss...
The day before the Ball
Preparing for the Ball
Future telling, brownie madness and Pygmy Puffs
Headaches, hairbands and hokey-kokey
Dresses, Donkeys and dodo's
The Ball and other stuff
Important!!!
A Final Ending
Epilogue
Not An Update!

Dreams

5.9K 174 6
Door Itsnickyxx

*Tiff's P.O.V*

I woke up on Lily's bed. Wait what? What happened? I sat up and looked across to my bed, Lily was on it her hair spread out on the pillow.

"LILY!" I shouted.

"James, don't leave me! I love you" she shouted out. I bite myself to stop myself from laughing. I took out my wizards camera and waited for her to speak again.

"Jamsie-Poo I love you!" she murmured and I took the shot! Oh my i couldn't wait to show James this.

*Lily's P.O.V*

"Hey Lils" a voice said. I was on a green three seater sofa. I looked around the room. The walls were painted a cream colour and had loads of framed photos. I looked closer to see that they were photos of me and James. I turned around and saw James, towering over me, smiling. I smiled nervously, not knowing whats going on.

"You okay Honey?" he said smiling. Wait, what? Hon... Is that what he just called me? Suddenly, he was leaning in to kiss me. Oh Merlin, I was about to kiss James Potter. I leaned up to kiss him back. Wow, that felt amazing. I'm pretty sure sparks were flying everywhere. We finally broke apart, both smiling

"I love you James, don't ever leave me" I heard myself say. Did I mean it?"

"I love you too Lily, I'll never leave you" he said back.

Suddenly there was a bright flash.

_End of dream_

I woke up with Tiffany standing at the end of my bed holding a camera. I looked up at her with a pained expression.

"What is it Lils?" she asked.

I think I love James Potter, I mentally answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Cowers away* I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been really busy with school and I know this chapter is really short but the next one is gonna be long!

Random Fact: Tiff has a guardian angel...*Cliffhanger*

Byyyyyeeee

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

521K 32.2K 96
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
75.9K 1.3K 12
[ COMPLETED AND ON THE WATTYS 2017 SHORTLIST - Excerpt Only] In an era where the drums of war echo over the Northern plains, when the arrival of the...
492K 12.6K 24
Fred Weasley is the most popular guy at school and practically knows everyone there. But one person he doesn't know happens to know him,his family,an...
376K 8.8K 47
George Weasley and his twin Fred seem to have found themselves not where they expected, while running for their lives and trying to apparate to safet...