SIIIRRRRIIII

"Lily get the flying fishcakes off of me or I will hex you into tomorrow" I growled, I heard Alice say it yesterday.

"How will you do that? You don't know any spells!" Lily smirked. 

I groaned and turned over onto the wrong side and ended up falling out of bed.

"I'm up! Fishcakes and Gobstoppers!  I'm up Lily!" I stood up, grabbed my uniform and stomped into the bathroom. 

I used my metamorphmagus powers to change my appearance and put my uniform on. I walked out of the bathroom into the dorm looking ready.

"Well, I'll be going then girlies" I smirked and laughed at their shocked faces.

 I walked down the stairs, out of the common room and started towards the Great Hall. I was so involved in finding my way, that I bumped into someone.

"Oh sor- Tiff? Tiffany?!" Sirius said in disbelief. 

Oh god. I could feel my face heating up. Oh jeez!

"Siri!" I flung myself at him hugging his tight, "I've missed you so much!" 

He hugged me back. I was about to speak when-

"SIIIIIRRRRI" 

"Ah my ears! Who is that?" I complained.

"Siri!" A blonde short girl pressed her body against his. I felt a pang of jealously and my hair turned slightly green as i looked at them. Sirius slowly edged way from the girl who was making him uncomfortable.

"What's up? Didn't you enjoy last night?" She asked biting her lip.

 I rolled my eyes. I saw her eyes dart to mine and her smile turned into a scowl.

"Who are you?" she demanded rudely.

"His best friend, got a problem?" I answered, jerking my thumb towards Sirius, smiling sweetly. She turned away from us and walks away throwing Sirius and me a dirty look.

"So still the old player?" I asked teasingly. Sirius just rolled his eyes and dragged me towards the Great Hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sirius P.O.V

I was on my way to breakfast when i bumped into to so- OMG it was

"Tiff? Tiffany!" I smiled widely and held my hand out to her, she took it gratefully.

"Siri, I've missed you so much!" she flung her arms around me.

 I love the way she called me 'Siri'. I hugged her back tightly breathing in her scent. Strawberries. Just like before. She was about to ask me something when...

"SIIIRRRIII" 

"Ah my ears! Who is that?" she complained.

Annie, the girl I regret being with very much. She came up to me pressing her body against mine. I saw Tiffany's hair turn slightly green and smiled to myself.  started to edge away from Sophie, uncomfortable. 

"What's up? Didn't you enjoy last night?" Annie asked, biting her lip.

"Who are you?" Annie demanded, pointing at Tiffany.

"His best friend, got a problem?" She said, looking Annie up and down.

Sophie's eyes narrowed and she walked away throwing us a dirty look.

"So still the old player then?" Tiff asked teasing me. 

I just rolled my eyes and dragged her towards the Great Hall.