Dresses, Donkeys and dodo's

"TIFFANYYYYY!" Lily screeched from our dorm. I rolled my eyes.

"Please help me!" I whimpered.

"Nope! Suffferrrr!" Remus said. I clung to him in terror when I heard Lily stomping down the stairs.

"TIFFFFFFFFFF!" she yelled across the common room. I dung even harder to Remus.

"LILY! She's over here!" he called, pointing at me. I glared daggers at him.

"Tiiiffaaannnny! It's time to get readddyyyyyy!" Lily sung happily. I groaned.

"Lils, it's 5 hours until the Ball!" I exclaimed.

"Excatly! We're off schedule!" Lily said, trying to pull me off the couch.

"Oh my Godric! Remus, Sirius! Someone help me pleasseseee!" I whined.

"Not today Princess!" Sirius said.

"Sorry Tiff" Remus said and gently detached my arm from his. I sighed and allowed Lily to drag me to our dorm. Everyone, literally everyone, was in there getting ready. Sam, Soph, Maya, Alice, Kelly etc. I grinned, waving at everyone.

"RIGHT! EVERYONE WHO KNOWS TIFF AND IS CLOSE FRIENDS WITH HER, COME OVER HERE!" Sam shouted. The usual crowd came over and we sat in a circle on the floor.

"Right, so Kelly and me had an idea that we organize a party for 4th years and over after the Ball. We'll have games like spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven and truth or dare. Okay?" Soph said in one breath. We all nodded.

"We've sent out flyers and we're gonna use ROR to have the party in, none of the teachers know so shut up about it!" Kelly warned us.

"Also guys, we need to catch up about our dresses and everything so let's go around in a circle starting with me" Lily said.

"I'm wearing that emerald dress over there" she pointed towards her bed. " and I'm going with James..." Me and Alice squealed. She rolled her eyes and pointed to Soph who was next to her.

"I'm wearing a silky blue dress and I'm going with Regulas Black" I was a bit shocked when she said Sirius's brother, I used to like him but then he got himself into the dark arts and all that stuff.

"I'm wearing a light pink dress, the one over there!" she pointed to her bed. "I'm going with Frank Longbottom." She blushed. I smiled, glad she got over Remus.

"I'm wearing a short, black dress, the one hanging over my bed" we all looked towards her bed. "And I'm going with Greg Wood!"

"I'm wearing a red dress with beading around the bodice and I'm going with Sirius... as friends" she added looking me.

"I'm wearing a gold dress and I'm going with Eddie" Sam said happily. They all looked at me.

"I'm wearing a bluey, purpley dress and I'm going with Remus as friends." I said. We all nodded happily and began to get ready.

__________________________________________________________________About an hour later we were all ready.

Kelly looked beautiful in her red dress, it had silver straps around the bodice, she was wearing red sandals. Her chocolate hair was up in a curly bun with small bits of hair tumbling down around her ears. She had silvery eye-shadow on and crimson red lipstick.

Lily had her emerald green dress on and she looked gorgeous, it fell to the floor gracefully.She had green heels on. Her flaming red hair was in a sleek ponytail that past her shoulders, she had pulled a few strands of hair down over her ears. She had smokey eye shadow on and pink lip gloss.

Soph looked amazing in her blue dress. It was gorgeous yet simple and totally suited her. She had blue ballet pumps. She had curled her hair and it hung just above her bum. She had twisted a bit of hair on each side and pinned them back so it looked like a halo. She had blue eye shadow on but it was very faded, she had orangey, redy lipstick on.

Alice looked lovely. Her baby pink dress flowed out at the bottom but was tight around the bodice. She had silver peep toe heels. He hair was split in half so half of it was up in a ponytail and the rest was down. The ends of her hair were naturally curly. She had no eye shadow but had light pink lipstick.

Maya look...hot! There was no other word for her! Her short black dress was perfect for her as she had long tanned legs. It was strapless and had ruffles at the end.She had black heels with made her even taller. She also had smokey eye shadow on but no lipstick.

Sam look pretty amazing too. He gold dress complimented so well. It was long and simple. Her hair was in a long french plait that went round the side. She had tiny pins with diamonds on the end dotted around the plait. She had sparkly gold eye shadow and pink lipstick.

As for me, I guess I looked alright. My dress was really nice and suited me well. My hair was straight and tumbled down my back. I had no eye shadow but pink lipstick. I also had blue ballet pumps as I couldn't do anything in heels.

Finally we were ready.

__________________________________________________________________Hey! Sorry it's short but I just wanted to clarify dates and dresses. The title I made up because I could. It has nothing to do with the chapter really..YAY! BYYEYEYEYEEYYE! X BTW the dress is SAM's Dress