Future telling, brownie madness and Pygmy Puffs

"But Madam Pomfrey! I have to go to the Ball! Please let me go, pleeeeaaaassseeeee" I begged her. It was about 8 hours before the ball and Madam Pomfrey wasn't letting me go.

"No means no Tiffany! Your not going and I mean it!" she said. I huffed and sat back down on my bed. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"POPPIE!" I screamed. She came running out her office with a scared look on her face.

"What? What happened?! What hurts?" she fussed over me, checking my head, temperature and all that jazz.

"I'm fine! I want to talk to Dumbles thats all!" I said. She immediately stopped fussing over me and rolled her eyes.

"Then please refrain from screaming my name! I'll go get him!" she said.

"Okay!" I said happily. I waited to about 5 minutes until rumbles appeared.

"Ms Kally! What do I owe the pleasure?" he said pleasantly.

"Can we rearrange the Ball for tomorrow as I won't be able to make tonight?" I asked.

"Of course Ms Kally and also remember what I said yesterday." he reminded me. I nodded glumly but sort of felt happy as I got to wear my dress. I guess you want to know what I told him well that is top secret information that I might tell you!

"Oh Poppie!" I sang. She came walking out.

"Yes Ms Kally?" she sighed. I grinned cheekily.

"Please please please may I go to the feast tonight?" I asked as sweetly as I could manage. She thought for a minute.

"Of course but only if you come straight back here after!" she said sternly. I nodded happily.

__________________________________________________________________At feast:

"Yo my awesome people!" I called as I was carried into the Hall by a very pissed Sirius.

"You weigh a ton!" he grumbled. I laugh and patted his head. He growled and started to suddenly walk very quickly.

"I'm awesomely awesome an- Oh my Godric, Sirius Black are there brownies over there I see?" I asked, breathing heavily. A look of realisation came over Sirius's face. I hopped off him and started to run the rest of the way.

"PRONGS!" Sirius shouted. He looked up. "WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT LET TIFF NEAR THOSE BROWNIES!"

"WHY?!" he shouted back.

"YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" Sirius yelled. He nodded and held the brownie plate behind his back. I giggled and ran faster.

"James Potter give me those brownies now!" I said in a low menacing voice. He looked at Lily for a second then shook his head. I growled then decided on a new tactic.

"Pwetty please Jamsie!" I said, putting a adorable puppy look on my face.

"NO JAMES DON'T LOOK!" Sirius said dramatically but it was too late. James melted under my gaze. He immediately handed me the brownies. I grabbed the top one and ate it. Omigod!

"Dear Merlin, help everyone today!" I heard Sirius mutter. I chuckled and carried on eating them. Soon the plate was empty and as for me? Well I was going a bit crazy.

"Helllooooooo Ms Mcgonnananangerll, may I say today you look Puuuurfect!" I said, knowing that her animagus was a cat.

"Detention for making fun of a teacher!" she said immediately.