Headaches, hairbands and hokey-kokey

I woke up with a splitting headache. I groaned and sat up. I was surrounded by about ten Pygmy Puffs.

"What the?" I questioned myself out loud.

"Don't you remember?" a voice said. I turned my head, careful not to wake the Pygmy Puffs. Sirius was standing there with some orange juice and a full english breakfast. Awh! He got me breakfast!

"I remember eating loads of brownies, singing on your back and choosing ten Pygmy Puffs.." I listed them on my fingers.

"Yeah well after that you sorta passed out surrounded by your Puff's so I brought up to my bed..." he explained. I nodded and looked greedily at the tray of mouth-watering foods.

"All in good time Princess, first I want to know the names of your Pygmy Puff's" he said. I frowned at him but obeyed.

"This one if Candyfloss" I said, pointing to the pink one.

"This one is Skylar" I said pointing at the blue one.

"This one is Brownie" pointing at the brown one.

"This one is Grassy-Arsey" pointing at the green one. Sirius laughed.

"That one is Sunshine" pointing at the yellow one.

"This one is lightening" I said pointing at the purple one.

"This one is Bitch" pointing at the white one.

"This one is Fghsisnfdg" pointing at the red one.

"This one is Shitty" pointing at the silver one.

"And finally this one is Blubby" pointing to the fat, orange one. Sirius grinned and handed me my tray. I gulped down a piece of bacon with ketchup smothered over it.

"Steady on!" Sirius said, in amazement. He reached for a piece of bacon but I slap his hand away.

"Don't touch the bacon" I growled. He put his hands up in a sign of surrender.

"Okay okay fine! Your really funny, I guess thats why I fell in love with you!" he said quickly. My mouth hung open.

"What- oh shit!" he realised what he said and put his hand over his mouth.

"Yo...You love me?" I said, regaining my voice. He looked everywhere except me.

"I..um..you..me..i.mm I gotta go" he ran out the room. I stared after him in shock. I quickly finished my breakfast and ran into my dorm.

"Where HAVE you been?!" Lily exclaimed.

"No time! I need to tell you guys something!" I said.

"No! Not until we get an answer!" Lily persisted. I shook my head again.

"Just let her speak Lils and then after she can tell us!" Maya said from over on her bed.

"No! I have been up all night worrying ab-"

"Sirius said he loved me" I cut her off. Lily's mouth dropped open, Alice stared at me in disbelief and Maya dropped her hairbrush.

"WHAT?!" Maya screamed.

"HOW?!" Alice yelled.

"Wow!" Lily muttered. I nodded grinning.

"Okay so after dinner yesterday, I was a bit hyper" I began.

"A bit!" Alice said. I glared at her before continuing.

"Yes a bit! So Sirius took me to ROR and there was a room full of Pygmy Puffs!"

"OMG I LOVE THEM!" Maya shouted. I smiled at her.

"Wait! I have to get them! Be right back!" I called and ran out the dorm and to Sirius's dorm. I went in with my eyes covered.