Ah, pooh!

Tiff's P.O.V

Me and James's date went really well. Lily was so jealous, anyone could tell. We were at the feast waiting for Dumbledore to finish his speech. I was sat next to James and Sirius. I was leaning against James, sighing. I gave Sirius a nudge and pointed over to some whispering, giggling fangirls. He rolled his eyes and glared at me. I smiled innocently and closed my eyes.

Sirius's P.O.V

She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I watched her for a while. She looked so peaceful. Her chocolate brown curls reached her mid-back, tiny wisps of hair floated in front of her face. She sighed and wiggled around making herself comfortable. I laughed at her innocent face.

"And next I have a very big, exciting announcement" Dumbledore interrupted my thoughts. I gently shook Tiff awake. Her eyes fluttered open, slightly frowning.

"Tiff, Dumbles has a big announcement" I whispered. She groaned and pushed against James to sit up.

"On 14th of February there will be a Valentines Ball!" Dumbledore announced. Most boys around the hall groaned and most of the girls giggled and started to discuss who was going with who. Beside me Tiff groaned along with the boys.

"You woke me up so Dumbles could say that we are having a stupid ball!" she growled at me.

"But it's a ball, dressed, makeup and hair. Don't you girls like that sort of stuff?" I asked. She shook her head and leaned back against James closing her eyes.

"Yes, Sirius most girls do but not Tiff" Lily called out to me from down the table. Wow! How did she hear? Has she got super sonic hearing? I nodded and went back to eating.

"Tiff" James said between mouthfuls. "Why don't you like dressed and stuff?" She sat up and began to explain.

"Basically, I used to love dressing up and all that crap but when I was 11, we had this Christmas Ball. I had chosen out this beautiful dress. I didn't think it looked good on me but my mum insisted. So the ball had started and my mum was finishing my hair. She finally finished and made me look in the mirror. I couldn't believe that I actually looked nice. We went downstairs the the ballroom, it was crammed full of dancing, laughing, talking bodies. I made myself to the drink table as I was thirsty. So I took a sip and spilled some onto my dress,luckily it blended into my dress but since then I always made a fool of myself in dresses so I hate wearing them!" she said looking down at herself. I took the tip of her chin and made her head tilt up. I looked into her eyes. Yep. She was hiding something. Hm... I'll have to interrogate her later. She has really nice eyes. Sort of blueish greenish but have a certain twinkle that makes them look grey...

"Erm.. Sirius you can take your hand off my chin now..." she said trying not to laugh but little giggles spilled out of her mouth. Soon I was laughing too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tiff's P.O.V

"Erm.. Sirius you can take your hand off my chin now..." I said trying not to laugh but I ended up giggling. Soon Sirius was laughing too. I went to get a bread roll off the table when suddenly it all disappeared.

"What?!" I exclaimed loudly. Everyone started laughing. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, we'll go to the kitchens." Sirius said, dragging me away from the table. I followed him helplessly.

"You can do the honors." Sirius said, gesturing towards the painting. I reached forward and tickled the pear. It giggled and turned into a handle. Sirius opened the painting and climbed in. I did so after.

"Mr Black! Ms Kally! What can Fifi get you?" Fifi said excitedly. I smiled and said my order to her. Me and Sirius made our way over to the table at the back. Fifi and several other elves came over with my order. I thanked them and began to eat. Yum! Bacon and pancakes...

"So, um Tiff... I was wondering... er I was thinking.." Sirius stuttered.

"Spit it out Sirius!" I said laughing.

"Never mind" He said shaking it off. I carried on eating until it was all gone.

"Jeez! I'm stuffed!" I moaned sliding down in my chair. Sirius rolled his eyes and ruffled up his hair.

"How many times do you ruffle your hair?!" I said, shaking my head.

"I don't know! How about you count?" he offered.

"I think I will" I said.

"Let's go Tiff, it's nearly curfew" Sirius said standing up.

"Eurgh Siriiiii, can you give me a piggy-back?" I asked smiling and giving him my best puppy eyes.

"Well, I can't resist those eyes... Get on" He said squatting down. I jumped on. I may be short but I can jump high!

"Yeehaa cowboy!" I shouted and Sirius started running out of the kitchens and towards the common room. I'm glad to have a friend like Sirius even if he is a pooh sometimes...

__________________________________________________________________Opps! I kinda didn't update... but anyway I have now even if it is a short one! Soooo there will be a ball... What will happen? Who will Tiff go with? Sooo much drama! (At the ball btw)

Random fact: Fifi used to be Tiff's family's house elf but they freed her and she decided to go to Hogwarts.

Byeeee Chickadee's! xx