HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

42.Ticket to Togetherness.!

9.2K 417 217
By kukoowifey

"She's so pretty." he couldn't take off his eyes from the phone screen, he knew that this lady is even pretty in person, but you always look at him as a friend only, there's no further hope for him and he won't persuade this matter making you uncomfortable, friends zone is also hard to get in your list.

Kim Taehyung was not petty man to force any lady to be with him, he's well known as heartthrob wherever he went, for the first time he got something challenging and it's you, to get you!

[ Rowoonie, i will be there soon.... I miss your mom and my baby. ] sent.

It has been long time that he didn't come back to country, so why not come and live there! whenever he get time he will always asked Rowoon about his mother, since you aren't free to talk.

_____

That day, at the live broadcast banquet of the Kim family, he had asked someone to edit the live broadcast for him only the woman's portion was sent to him, he sat at the edge of bed Infront of his laptop and keep replying video repeatedly.

In the room, he had actually done something, he had dance with the woman pulling by waist attaching close, kissing, hugging and did many more that should be done just by him to that woman!

he couldn't help but keep watching it and the smile form on that cupid bow like lips, suddenly he got a notification in the mailbox, it's new email, he usually got mails for work but tonight he couldn't be bothered to pay attention to it in the middle of the night, so he ignored it and continue to watch his woman looking all beautiful and eye catching.

This woman have a magic power that keep attracting him! he just want to sit there and watch this woman all day long! if impossible then forever, he pursed his lips and reached out to cover the area where his heart lies.

Ah, boy!

It was as if he had been possessed.

ting!

A mail box again popped out after 10 minutes, it said the new email message, please check it.

his face darkened when he saw this, who have guts to disturb him in the middle of night! could it be..

Just when he was suspicious, a bold word are sent that popped on the top of in his phone.

[ Quick, look at the email, idiot! ]

He narrowed his eyes and quickly try to access the email ID and address to track the person but after trying for awhile he found that the enemy's defense was very good, he didn't manage to invade, he's actually considered as expert in this things but he couldn't hack this email ID, he pursed his lips and thought about the purpose of the person's messages.

That person is indicating him to look at the email, he even called him idiot! veins popped up on his forehead as he typed on the keyboard.

[ who are you.? ] sent.

After a while he got reply.

[ You don't have to care who I am, read the email I sent you first. ] received.

He was not in a hurry, he tapped the keyboard lightly with his fingertips and bit his lower lips thinking about this person, he was just enjoying watching his woman then why would he give priorities to other unnecessary things!

Do other party have any ill intention! then why would he seems to be in hurry and keep reminding him to see his email!

The person was probably irritated by his ignorance that he keep sending texts.

_____

Little boy was really sleepy at this point waiting for one's reply, since his daddy didn't want to see messages at this moment then he could wait a little longer, let him have his moment with his mother! probably he missed his woman for long!

humph! damn .. stupid daddy! I don't have time to waste with you.

______

He found that the woman had magic power, this woman is too good for his heart and too bad for his soul!

after an hour, he checked the emails and saw new spam by that unknown person who called him idiot, he saw text telling him to check it quickly then night greet at the end, Jungkook checked the emails and found video cliff, he played it, at first he saw the back of ladies figure that was familiar then Infront of ladies was box covered in blood with dead animal! he narrowed his eyes dangerously and send a email to the person asking what's wrong but person didn't respond for long so he make a phone call.

After 2 rings Minho picked it up "hello! Young master!"

"Go and check your young lady's address immediately, as well as all the information around her, whether there's anything wrong and the people she has been negotiating with recently."

Minho didn't react for a long time, in the middle of night this boss of his is again troubling him! for the sake of god he did many work and also at home, he have to take care of his pregnant lady, he lowly and weakly said "Jeon .... Young master, what happened! why need to check in the middle of the night now!"

"Do you have a problem with that.?" the voice sounded cold and fierce making one's feet cold, of course Minho have problem, to leave pregnant woman or disturb her in the middle of night! but again it's his duty! "No problem, I will check right away."

Other party hung up the phone, Minho tightened his hand around his phone and went back to his room bringing water.

"What happened!" a sleepy tone came lowly, he put Jug on the bedside table and went near her "Nothing, go back to sleep hmm, I have something to do, I will come later."

his wife nodded, she's five months pregnant, she has been there for him since long, so she understand him. "Don't tire yourself." he kissed her forehead and covered her with blanket, there's no time left! his boss is leopard!

_____

Jungkook watched the video again, after 15 minutes, Minho did his work and find the residential area's CCTV footage but he didn't get strong evident who the person came to deliver the box, but the person is man so Jungkook scan and cut the video and copied before sending it to Minho and asked him to find this man's information.

Minho had called several man to find this address and video footage, this made him very trouble but he didn't complain, he suggested jungkook to check on the area where you live.

Sometimes Jungkook is really mean to him, he lose his rest time even after his duty is off but then again he can't offended his so called cousin!

_____

After taking bath, you took out the design drafts and drew it cause you're not sleepy, after the incident you're really sensitive, the room was quietened down, you heard the movement's next door, you put the design aside and got up to go next door.

When you get into your son's room, you saw his small table lamp on but the boy was sleeping peacefully with his two small hands put on his chest steadily looking cute, you walked slowly and pulled over his blanket to cover him then kiss his forehead before leaving his bedroom.

The door had just closed, little boy opened his eyes and blinked, sighed! he almost got caught by his mother, it scared him to death, he didn't expect his mother to suddenly come in, he accidentally knocked something, because he spent too much time sending an email to his daddy tonight, so he's sleeping late, if his mommy found out then his mother will be disappointed!

he wanted to be a very obedient and good child Infront of his mommy, he didn't want his mother to worry about him.

Of course he wasn't idiot, he was just a child, if he would be careless child then he won't be knowing who the person made his mother cry, who the person came into his mother's phone notification, he had to know who the person make his mother sad and the picture of the man was similar to him, although he don't know why his dad left them but the man is still his dad!

_____

The impact of that scene was too great, neither you nor Jennie had seen such a terrifying things till now, so both of you didn't possess such a powerful mind, although you acted calm on the spot, it didn't mean that you aren't affected, so you spend your night watching variety show then fell asleep, in the morning police came to residential area but you're so sleepy and your sense instantly stimulated, you didn't called police and you don't know what happened then why would police became alert?

After freshing you both was about to go down but you stopped and looked at her "How about... you stay with Rowoon, I am worried that he'll be alone at home."

"Rowoon is still sleeping." she looked at the time "It's not time yet, you know how punctual his biological clock is! in the weekend he will sleep alot."

you also look at the time and felt that it's right, he won't wake up early and run around so that shouldn't be a problem "hmm let's go."

You locked the door and went downstairs together by elevator, residential area is big, when you both came down, saw the scene, many people are there making large group of densely packed, you both couldn't see anything, why would people be there, what's the case! feeling somewhat helpless, Jennie pat the shoulder of a tall man Infront and asked with a sweet smile.

"Eh, big brother, can I know what happened? why are the police here! and why so many people surrounded in this area?"

Maybe the people are squeezing there that got him impatient, he was little irritable but when he turned around and saw sweet smile on beautiful lady and the woman with delicate features behind with cold eyes, thus his attitude instantly change and revealed smile as well "I'm not too sure about the specific situation but I heard that someone died."

"Someone died?" Jennie took a breath of cold air then turned to look at you, your expression wasn't good either "Can you tell me in detail?" you pursed your lips, man nodded "When I came, the police already surrounded this place, however I heard from people that this person commit suicide, no one knows why."

It sounded very confusing, suicide all of a sudden in the residential area that was strange! Jennie hugged your arms in a fear "Why does this sound so strange? yesterday ..."

"Thank you for your explanation." you interrupted and pulled Jennie to go the other side "Let's go back first, there are too many people here."

Jennie was pulled into the elevator by you, she frowned "What's wrong? you interrupted me all of a sudden! could it be that this person's death is related to our cat?"

"I don't know." you shook your head and expression was somewhat cold "The fewer people know about our matter, the better."

After all, no one would killed innocent animal, then the next day just happened to heard that someone commit suicide! even though it doesn't make sense but the location were so coincidental.

You both arrived at the apartment, you are about to enter the lock code but then stopped as you saw that the anti theft inner court had actually opened, you blinked in confusion, when you came out you had clearly close that door inside, thinking you quickly opened the door and walked in, seeing your hurried footsteps Jennie quickly followed you behind.

You saw the two pair of big shoes on the entrance, your expression changed greatly that you forget to take off your shoes and walked in directly.

"Mommy, you're back!"

A baby's voice enter your ear then you followed the little boy bringing water from the kitchen to the men, who were in police uniform sitting on the sofa in the living room, they stood as soon as they saw the adults return.

"Hello, Miss kim you were not in the house before, your child opened the door and let us in."

You sighed in your heart then looked at them steadily, your heart was not in your place thinking that something might happen to Rowoon at your absence "Hello, I wonder why the police officers are looking for me?"

Officers called you by your surname so directly, it was obvious that they had come prepared, you looked at Rowoon again and smile gently "Rowoonie, mommy wants to talk to the police uncles, can you go to your room first?"

he blinked cutely and nodded obediently, as he was about to go but police officer stopped "Miss Kim, in order to ensure the authenticity of your words, we suggest that your child stay because we also have questions to ask him."

Although you smile but your expression was cold then you looked at them straight "Are the officers here to interrogate? for what?"

Their expression changed and looked at each other "You can't say it's an interrogation, it's to ensure fairness, Miss Kim I hope you can cooperate."

"Okay, please have a seat." you waved at Rowoon and Jennie to come closer, Jennie followed nervously "Officers, what do you want to know about?"

Seeing Jennie being nervous, one of officer console "Really don't be nervous Miss, maybe we were too serious just now and scared you guys, it's just our normal duty, we heard that Miss Kim received a express delivery last night, inside was a dead cat, right? It's your pet!"

You didn't deny it and directly nodded your head to admit it "Yes."

"Then does Miss Kim know who sent you this express delivery?"

"I don't know." honestly.
"You don't know?" one of them raised his voice a little "Did Miss Kim offend anyone for example, in terms of work or relationship?"

Whether you offended anyone or not, how would you gonna know without knowing who the hell that person was that offended by you!

You smiled "Ask me, I don't think I have any problems dealing with people, I don't think I offended anyone."

Jennie was amazed by your calm skill, how could you keep your face straight and talk, well there's no offense by your side then why would you be scared! Officer were stunned then nodded, they didn't sense anything wrong, no one gonna find out who held grudges behind their back, so the question was unnecessary "Miss Kim is right, but I still hope that you can recall if you know anything about it."

you smiled slightly "I don't know why officers are here, I didn't call the police and alerted about this case, did I? before you continue to ask me questions, I ..as the subject, need to know the process of the matter, right! I want to know why did you come to my house to ask about this! could it be because someone died in the residential area, the police suspect me.?"

"Miss Kim, you misunderstood, we didn't suspect you, it just so happens that the victim was the delivery person, that's why this connection was formed."

Your pupils shrank, Rowoon and Jennie looked at you "What! the deceased is the person who sent the express delivery?"

"Yes, we tranced the surveillance video and found that he was the delivery man."

"How could that be?" Jennie frowned "If he was the one who sent the express delivery and killed our pet then why did he kill himself the next day of incident? I don't understand."

"This is also the reason why we came to find you." the officers said helplessly, things had developed to this point and it was already very confusing, why did the courier commit suicide? could it be that he was afraid of being discovered? but even if he was discovered what would be his punishment than to sacrifice his life! this makes no sense!

Could it be that he's just a victim of this incident and someone had done something to him?

Rowoon blinked his eyes and looked at the police uncles and his mother, he felt a little troubled, didn't he already let know his dad about this last night! could it be that his dad didn't manage it well?

humph! that man will never be responsible?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Red Thread Of Fate By YPDXx

Mystery / Thriller

75 11 11
"After taking my own life, I was given a second chance to go back and save the life of a man I'd never met. My soulmate." "How will I save him?" This...
126 14 16
Running away all her life from the bad guys she encountered one. Would he become her misery or her endgame? A bts jungkook fan fiction | AU This stor...
129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...