Axle: Savage Skulls MC Vol. 1

Galing kay WordsSmith1979

The Savage Skulls MC was well-known all over the U.S. with charters spanning across most of the West and Sout... Higit pa

Author's Note #1
Author's Note #2
Author's Note #3
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
More Characters
Author's Note #4
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The Next Book

Chapter 30

1.1K 51 0
Galing kay WordsSmith1979

Not long after the Skulls arrived back at Cathedral, Sheriff Ford pulled in along with Deputy Roman.

"Hi, Dad," Harper smiled, hugging him. "Hello, sweetheart." "I wish I could say this was a friendly visit, but..." He began, his eyes scanning the room until they fell upon Axle.

Sheriff Ford walked towards the Skulls President. "What do we owe the pleasure?" Axle greeted with a handshake. "Your little stunt downtown Reno." He answered.

Axle raised a brow and tilted his head, playing naïve. "I don't know what you're talking about, Sheriff."

"Cut the bullshit, Axle; you know good and damn well what I'm talking about," Sheriff Ford scoffed, gripping his hands on his waistband. "The shoot-out downtown," Deputy Roman elaborated.

"Don't say we were caught on camera; I jammed all the cell towers on each block we drove and glitched the CCTV cameras," Spook divulged, crossing his arm defensively.

"That's all fair and good, but somebody used a land-line from inside one of the businesses you rode passed," Deputy Roman reported.

"Fuck," Capone mumbled underneath his breath. "What does this mean, dad?" Harper asked, concerned for her husband. "Nothing as of yet, sweetheart," He answered, easing her anxiety slightly.

Sheriff Ford looked directly at Axle. "Downtown Reno is out of my jurisdiction." "When you do crazy shit within the city limits, I can't protect you," He reiterated, letting out a deep sigh.

"The new police chief, Chief Reagan, draws a hard line on biker clubs," Deputy Roman added.

"Sheriff, we've done nothing wrong, so the new police chief...he doesn't have anything on us," Axle replied. "She...you mean she doesn't have anything on you." Sheriff Ford said. Axle furrowed, his eyebrows confused.

Deputy Roman let out a slight chuckle. "The new police chief is a woman – Chief Lauren Reagan."

"Well, regardless, she has nothing on us," Priest repeated, "Right Spook?"

"Exactly, I made sure of that," Spook stated with confidence. "Look, whatever trouble you're trying to resolve, just keep it within the county limits," Sheriff Ford stressed.

"I hear you," Axle nodded. Harper walked her father outside. Axle looked over at Spook.

"I jammed everything; there's no video showing we were ever in the area," Spook declared with fervor. "We're good, man."

While outside, Sheriff Ford expressed his concern to his daughter. "Sweetheart, I'm uneasy with all this trouble Greyson is in." Harper pressed firmly on her dad's forearm. "You don't need to worry, dad; the Skulls have it all under control."

Ford engulfed Harper in his embrace. "Please stay safe, sweetheart; your mother would kill me if I let something happen to you." "I promise," Harper whispers.

Ice strolls toward his wife when she walks back inside. "Are you alright, baby?" He asked, caressing her cheek. Harper gave a faint smile. "I'm fine; my dad worries a lot." Ice placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "I'll never let anything happen to you." He mumbled.

"So, now what?" Priest asked.

This was the burning question in everyone's mind. Beast was in the wind. He was the last piece to this crazy situation. Once the Skulls eliminate him, peace would be restored to their lives.

*******

It's been two weeks, and no sign of Beast or Stacy. The skulls didn't like how quiet everything was. Beast going underground did not assure Axle that the threat was over. Knowing Beast, it was far from it.

"I'm going to miss you," Charlie hugged her brother. "Same here," He replied.

"You take care of my sister, or I'll be making another trip up here," Viper warned. "Don't worry, she's in good hands," Axle assured him. "Hate to see you leave; you're welcome here anytime."

"Yeah, I need to get back to Vegas; dad and I have some unfinished Cartel business to talk about," Viper revealed. "I hear that." Axle agreed.

Since there had been no sign of Beast for two weeks, the LOH charter was no more, and Bianchi was no longer a problem, Viper decided to return to Las Vegas to his charter. Mad Dog and his wife had left for Vegas a couple of days before.

Axle called church. It was time to finally patch in Blake and Maddox. Downstairs in the basement of Cathedral, the members all gathered around the table. Capone placed a large box in front of where Maddox was seated. Tank put the other box in front of Blake.

"This charter has gone through some shit together, more so now than ever before," Axle said, "Nothing is more sacred than the bonds of brotherhood."

"Blake and Maddox, you both have exemplified what it means to be a Skull," Priest stated. "Blake, you've shown true loyalty and trust," Axle opened the box.

"Maddox, you're a resilient motherfucker, who will always be there for his brother, even after waking up from a coma," Capone smirked. He opened the box that was in front of him.

"I think you two can take those off now," Ice nodded to their prospect vests. Hawk and Bas removed their prospect vests. Blake held up his new cut, revealing his road name "Ranger". Maddox smiled when he saw his road name "Grim".

"Skulls," Axle called everyone to attention as he held up a metal goblet with whiskey inside.

"We live by the rules; we die by the rules." "A skull above any other." They all chanted before gulping from their goblets. Then cheers and jubilation broke out as the members congratulated Blake and Maddox.

*******

The ladies were upstairs discussing design plans for the new clubhouse and changes for their existing businesses.

"Harper, no way the guys will let us have a lady's lounge inside the clubhouse," Willow laughed. Harper pouted cutely. "We'll see about that."

"I know the diner needs an upgrade, especially a new kitchen," Willow wrote down on their wish list.

Priest told the ladies they could make design suggestions, but ultimately the Skulls would make the final decisions on everything. "I think Plush should be turned into a full-on day spa and not just a hair and nail salon," Kate voiced, gesturing to Willow to write her suggestion down.

"What about you, Charlie, any specific changes?" Willow asked. Charlie spaced out. "Sweetie, you don't look so good; are you alright?" Piper asked, concerned. "You've lost a bit of color."

Charlie shook her head. "I don't know; I woke up this morning feeling a bit drained." The ladies looked at each other. "Did you eat this morning?" Harper asked.

"I tried but couldn't keep anything down." "So, I ate a piece of fruit, but even then," Charlie admitted. "Probably a stomach bug or something," Piper thought. "If that's the case, hopefully, it'll be gone by tomorrow," She prayed.

The guys emerge from the basement, cheering Blake and Maddox's patch over. "Woohoo!" Applauded Willow. Kate strolled over to Maddox and hugged him. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks, darling," "What do you think?" Maddox asked, twirling around and showing off his new cut. "Very sexy," Kate smiled. Maddox placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Nice cut, Blake." Charlie congratulated him. He gave her a quick hug. "Thanks, darling." "Are you ok?" "You don't look so good."

"Just a pesky stomach bug, that's all," She assured him. Axle approached her from behind and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

"You have lots of business to sift through; you don't need to babysit me." "I can take myself." She caressed his face. Axle shook his head. "No way, baby, you're not going home by yourself."

"I can watch her," Blake offered. Axle mulled over the idea for a second. "You and Maddox both go." He instructed. "With Beast still out there somewhere, I won't take any chances with Charlie."

"You don't leave the house, ok." "Whatever you need, Blake or Maddox can get it for you, or you call me." Axle expressed. Charlie nodded.

Axle walks her outside. "This is the only time; she'll ever ride on the back of your bike." He warned. Axle didn't have his truck with him, so he had to let Charlie ride on Blake's bike.

"I love you," Axle gave her a long kiss before helping her on the bike. He grips Blake's arm before he peels off. "With your life." He gritted through his teeth.

"I'll protect her with my life, I promise," Blake replied.

*******

After much fuss, Blake finally convinced Charlie to let Sophia check on her. She was convinced it was nothing more than a stomach bug. But Blake wasn't having any of that.

"Humor me, darling. Maybe it's nothing, but let's be sure." Blake smiled, gently guiding her inside St. Dominic's. Charlie followed alongside, pouting like a child. She thought it was ridiculous that Blake was making such a fuss about her not feeling well.

Sophia approaches them with a smile. "I see you're feeling much better," She voiced towards Maddox. He nodded. "I feel like a new man," He winked, then danced around, showing off his new cut.

Sophia giggled when she realized. "Ah, I see my brother has officially patched you two over. Congratulations." She hugged him. "It's good to see you, Charlie." So, what brings you all by?"

Blake pushes Charlie forward. "She hasn't been feeling well today." Charlie grimaced at Blake, frowning her face.

"Ok, let's see what's going on," Sophia guides them towards a private room. "Can you tell me how you've been feeling?"

Charlie scoots up onto the examination table. "I woke up this morning feeling a bit drained and food's been impossible to keep down."

Sophia began her examination, asking Charlie to do a series of tests. "I'm going to do some blood work, ok." Charlie nodded, then shifted her gaze towards Blake. He gave an assuring smile.

"This will prick just a little," Sophia warned as she quickly injected the needle into Charlie's arm.

"Honestly, I don't see the big deal; it's just a stomach bug." Charlie glared at Blake. He rolled his eyes before walking over towards Maddox, standing by the door.

"How is everything going with you and my brother?" Sophia asked, removing the syringe and carefully placing it in a clear container. Charlie's face lit up. "Everything is great; Eric is an amazing man."

Sophia gave a slight chuckle. "I'm glad Eric finally found someone that makes him happy." "I take it Eric hasn't had much luck with relationships," Charlie questioned, pursing her lips tight.

Sophia shook her head. "I shouldn't be telling you this, but he's my brother, and I want him to be happy." "His last relationship didn't end well." "She cheated on him while he was in Afghanistan, bitch got pregnant with the guy's baby." "It ripped Eric apart, and he swore off relationships...until now."

Charlie's eyes widened in disbelief. She couldn't understand how anyone could cheat on a man like Axle. "That's awful; it makes me want to..." "Punch the bitch," Sophia finished. Both women started laughing. Charlie nodded. "Yes, exactly."

"Having met you, I'm sure my brother has long forgotten that heartache," She smiled. "Ok, tests are done." "Unfortunately, there's a backlog in the lab, so you won't get your blood work results for a couple of weeks." "But I'll let you know as soon as I get them," Sophia explained.

"You don't have a fever or anything major that I can tell." "My recommendation is to get plenty of rest, fluids, and eat something." Sophia elaborated further.

"Don't worry, doc, I'll make sure she complies with your orders." Blake gave a cheeky grin. "Alright, darling, let's get you home."

*******

Back at Cathedral, the Skulls were going over their construction plans for the new clubhouse. They all sat around the lounge area mulling over the suggestion given by the members and the ol'ladies.

Ice started laughing when he was reading the suggestions given by the ol'ladies. "This must be Harper's idea, giving the girls their own lounge area."

"Yeah, that is not happening," The Unholy grimaced at the thought. "The clubhouse is man cave central only," Tank declared. Priest pondered over the idea. "Would it really hurt to give them their own space?"

"They can have their own space at Plush, not the clubhouse." Ink agrees with Tank.

Priest looked over to Axle for input. The skulls prez raked his fingers through his wavy locks. "I'm with Tank and Ink on this one; the clubhouse is our space; let the ladies have Plush."

"Alright, we'll expand Plush as Kate suggested," Priest nodded. "Yeah know, we should consider buying the old lumber yard, right on the edge of town. It's practically its own city." Capone proposed.

"Yeah, that place has been vacant for years, no buyers." Spook disclosed. "Who owns it?" Axle asked. "Old man Hirsch's nephew, Kyle," Capone smirked.

"Ah shit, the nerdy motherfucker who wanted to prospect for the club." Ink scoffed. Capone nodded.

Willow approached Ink and whispered in his ear. He scrunched his face, squinting his eyes at her making sure he heard correctly. Willow acknowledges that he did.

He lets out a ragged cough. "Umm...Nicholas Bianchi is at the door."

word count: 2,182

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

239K 4.6K 27
Life started as a never ending uncertainty until the Devil's Disciples MC took me in. There I found family, happiness, and three men that will foreve...
82K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
2M 78.5K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
177K 4.7K 26
**** COMPLETLY RE-WRITTEN 12.02.21 RE-EDITED YET **** Brooke grew up around bikes but lived a sheltered life according to her parents, everyone knows...