Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night

5.3K 137 121
By VioletYbrehl

Tokoyami is really frustrated. He tries to talk to Shoto about doing even those small objective, but Shoto only gives him a cold shoulder and said. “Why would I do something trivial like this? Difficult objectives are far more important than that!”

They are all arrogant, which frustrate him terribly. So, he asked for some of his classmate to tell them about his plan.

Surprisingly, four of them answer his text. Koda, Shoji, Rikido, and Ojiro. They knew Tokoyami was right, but all of them had no voice at all.

Ojiro was pressured by his girlfriend, Toru to do those things he hates. Shoji, Rikido, and Koda are all bends out of pear pressure. They all grew up without friends, so if they didn't act like them, they might be kicked out of the circle. They all suffer in quirk discrimination before. So, when the class got close together, they are happy.

But even them knew, after the war all of them become really arrogant. Now, these five people went out without permission to Shoto and do some objectives.

They all wore an earpiece and went out while most of their teammates who don't have some task from Shoto and Kendo just doing nothing to their agency.

--*--

Three hours after the major two killings, Tokoyami manage to finish three easy tasks which he thinks wasn't. It was helping an old civil bot to finished walking to pedestrian lane, and to give an autograph.

A group of civil bot teen had saved by him from robbing them. Because of this, the teens change their opinion about him and ask for his autograph. He felt a bit shy, but he internally smiles as he gave them all an autograph. The last easy task is to listen to a civil bot complaint and help them. He found one of the civil bot complaining about a parking lot problem and immediately help them to talk about it.

Koda manage to finish one easy and two normal objective, which is a bit of surprise. That was helping a cat to go down a tree for easy, help the zoo to tame some of their animal, and identify the concern of the zoo. Rikido finish two easy and one normal. That is stopping a mugger for normal, help someone to stop a kid from crying, and help an old lady/man to carry her/his groceries.

Shoji finish for objectives, three easy tasks and one normal. That was stopping villain bots robbing a small bank for normal, make someone happy, help a kid who got lost, and help a drowning bot. Tokoyami look to the objectives they manage to finish. Their points are now on 50 points. Higher than the points of villain yesterday, which he sighed.

“Let see!” Tokoyami said, and take out the list.

Take photos from KK Entertainment – Easy

Helping an old civil bot to finished walking to pedestrian lane – easy

Give an autograph – easy

Listen to a civil bot complaint and help them – easy

Helping a cat to go down a tree – easy

help someone to stop a kid from crying – easy

help an old lady/man to carry her/his groceries – easy

Make someone happy – easy

help a kid who got lost – easy

help a drowning civilian bot – easy

help the zoo to tame some of their animal – normal

Identify the problem of the zoo – normal

Stop a mugger – normal

Stop villain bots from robbing a bank – normal

So far, they have 10 easy tasks and 4 normal with overall 50 points. He was sure that villain team will also do some task for today, so he doesn't know whether this was enough or not. But he was sure it wasn't. Just his instinct telling him.

He didn't realize that it's only 3 minutes before 3 hours and 15 minutes after the double shooting.

“Pro hero Tsukoyomi!” Tokoyami look and saw Isogai with a smile, they met in the middle of crowd. He was smiling as usual, but his instinct told him to run. He doesn't know why.

“Chief Isogai?” He asked. Isogai laugh and said.

“You need to die…” Isogai whisper. All he could just remember is two shot from his shoulder. He was paralyzed and could feel the pain from both of his shoulder.

“Slaughter (Hara) did her job. Why don't you do another difficult objective, pro hero tsukoyomi,” Isogai ask with a glint of danger in his eyes. He could hear the others screaming as Isogai calls an ambulance.

“Chief Isogai… You are one of the villains!” He shouted. Isogai laugh, and he heard a ting from his watch before his consciousness blackout.

Identifying one of the villain's identity – difficult

Then Present Mic gave an update.

--*--

“You're awake! Glad to see you!” Juzo said he looked at the surrounding and saw he was in a room.

“Dude” are you okay?” Setsuna ask. Tokoyami just nodded. He felt ashamed that he couldn't do anything.

“Don't feel ashamed, and you should be glad you got out immediately…” Juzo sigh looking to the screen. Tokoyami look where Juzo is looking and saw the villain teams from the first time. He was also surprised to see three pro heroes in some place of the test.

“The villain team is definitely toying the heroes. They are always one step ahead. They do the task efficiently while making the heroes look like a fool. Intentionally giving opportunity to them, but will also strike out for their gain. Those three mastermind of their group is terrifying…” Juzo explain.

“What do you mean? Wasn't Bakugou, who's their leader?” Tokoyami ask.

“He was a leader, it’s true. But he had three strategists in his group. That red-headed guy, the feminine blue-haired guy, and the green curly haired guy, we are watching them predicting the heroes move and do numerous difficult tasks with ease. Just looking at them working, I can't help but to feel naive that quirks and strength matters,” Juzo explain.

“Yeah! I was thrilled to got out of that game early. They plan to poison the pantry of the heroes!” Setsuna exclaimed. Then he looked at the screen. He was shock to see what the villain team do.

“They kidnap three from Class 3-A and Two from Class 3-B without getting caught!” Tokoyami said in shock. Then a knocked was heard to the door.

“Hello!” He said enthusiastically.

“I know you… You're the-” he was stopped by him as a girl went inside with a flirty smile.

“Yo! Brosef!” She said with a flirty tone.

“Hello?” He ask the two.

“You're Tsukoyomi right?” The guy asked. Tokoyami nodded. The man took Tokoyami's hand and shake it!

“Glad to meet you here! Nice to meet you! Anyway we are here to ask you something!” He said with so much energy. Tokoyami just sigh.

“What is it?” He asked. Juzo and Setsuna just look to them.

“Would you like to go back to the game and prove them wrong?” The guy asked. Tokoyami look at his eyes as the girl also smile to him.

They talk a bit of what Tokoyami will do in the game. And honestly? He was tempted. He just can't find himself to betray his comrade.

“You should go!” Juzo said and smile.

“Dude! This is a good opportunity. Besides, you're going to help them. I realize my mistake the moment I saw them working together… We forgot our purpose. With this role, you'll help them realize what we realize here!” Setsuna kindly said. She smiles bitterly looking to the screen.

“I can see how foolish I was before. And it makes me cringe to see how foolish they act, too!” Setsuna added. The two were waiting for him to agree. And in the end, he accepted it.

--*--

Yada and Okuda both went to the pantry of the hero students. Efficiently, Okuda manage to put the poison in the food pantry while Yada manage to put the antidote in the water tank.

The two meet outside the building with a grin.

“Tomorrow will be the time that the two poisons will activate?” Okuda ask to Ritsu.

“Yup! Tomorrow evening, just like what Chaos (Karma) want. So, they will have a hard time knowing your identity. As of now, 4:45 pm, some of your teammates are currently kidnapping more heroes.” Ritsu informed them. The two nodded and went back to their headquarters.

--*--

When 6:30 pm arrive, Jurota Shishida died in hands of Muramatsu. How? Shishida is too hungry while patrolling and was lured by Muramatsu to his ramen shop. With that, Muramatsu manage to poison him while eating a ramen with such flavorful food.

Chef's kiss is what Muramatsu's quirk called. He can enhance the food flavor while cooking. The more focus he was, the more flavorful the food will be.

Shishida didn't even realize that the food was poison with sleeping pills, so he died without knowing.

“Its 7:00 pm!” Nakamura said, and grin. Most of them change to their villain costume as they all meet into the common room.

“Night is the start of evil lurking out of this city. I gave you your tasked in your phone. Make sure to complete it. You can work with others if you like. Make sure to finish at least three tasks each. Jazz (Mei), stay here in headquarters and work with knowledge (Ritsu) on monitoring us!” Izuku commanded. Everyone nodded and went out to wreak havoc.

--*--

Villain team continue to do their objective without much effort, and the teachers, and those that they eliminated could see it. The ping of the system is not stopping at all.

Raise a money 10x in stock market – normal

Locate the red-light district – normal

Locate the black market exact location – normal

Destroy the data of the latest shipment in Pier – Difficult

Knockout five heroes at the same time – easy

Stole the police data's about high-profile criminals – normal

Wreak havoc to two villain prison – hard

Brainwashed civilian bot to create massive chaos in market – hard

Raise 20 Million Yen for one day – difficult

Identify all the cartels in the town – difficult

Destroy three drug cartels – normal

Car chased with police – easy

Car chased with heroes – easy

Play hide and seek with heroes upgrade version – normal

(I really don't have much of objectives anymore 😭😭)

This is only some of the objective they manage to finish. The heroes are all overwhelmed with the amount of Chaos the villain team did. It's like each corner, someone was there to do chaos.

It frustrates Shoto and Kendo as their team and didn't really know how to react. They only realize that Koda and Shoji were missing with Sato, Yui, and Shoda when 7:15 pm reach the clock. Because of this, Jiro is the only one who could locate the chaos and was working with Momo and Kaminari who's monitoring them.

All the information they got is all the villains are wearing an all black suit and hiding their faces. They can't identify if the other parties gender, much more their identities too? There's a lot of student from below.

What frustrate them is the group also keeps on doing their job, the people who were seeing them are calling them 3-E cheering to them when they see someone. Painting them as useless and unable to do anything right.

They are fast, agile, stealthy, and flexible. Furthermore, strong where someone could even fight toe to toe with Shoto. Taunting him, degrading him, and what makes him angry is the fact this person call him “Ice Version of Endeavor”.

They all find themselves unable to do but to chase them without direction, making them look a fool.

“This is not working!” Jirou said in the earpiece. Clearly tired and exhausted because of the sounds that overwhelmed them.

“Just fu--ing do your job and identify that fu--er who I fought too!” Shoto shouted angrily. That someone he fought smirk, he also chuckled looking to his face.

“Payback time, Twin Brother!” He said, and jump to the building to building.

--*--

I was thinking of this plot since chapter three. I don't know if it's good but, I'll test the water.

Name – Villain Name – Quirk

Izuku Midoriya - Cryptid - (not yet announce)

Katsuki Bakugou - KEM - Explosion

Karma Akabane - Chaos - (not yet announce)

Nagisa Shiota - Snake - (not yet announce)

Kaede Kayano - Facade - Truthful Lies

Yuma Isogai - Null - Attract

Taiga Okajima - Void - Photography snapshot

Hinata Okano - Red - (not yet announce)

Manami Okuda - Chemical - Chemical Breakdown

Megu Kataoka - Lady Killer - (not yet announce)

Yukiko Kanzaki - Player - Connect

Masayoshi Kimura - Curse - (not yet announce)

Hinano Kurahashi - Lady Bug - (not yet announce)

Sosuke Sugaya - Tainted - (not yet announce)

Tomohito Sugino - Butcher - Sharp Nigh Vision

Kotaru Takebayashi - Demolish - (not yet announce)

Hitoshi Shinso - Toxic - Brainwash

Ryonosuke Chiba - Poison - Pain Details

Ryoma Terasaka - Berserk - Berserk

Rio Nakamura - Dame - Sound Imitation

Kiraka Hazama - Darkness - black

Rinka Hayami - Vision - Target Projectile

Sumire Hara - Slaughter - (not yet announce)

Yuzuki Fuwa - Deduct - (not yet announce)

Hiroto Maehara - Gun - (not yet announce)

Koki Mimura - Knife - Visual Editing

Takuya Muramatsu - Lethal - Chef's kiss

Itona Horibe - Shame - Process

Toka Yada - Luckster - Convince

Taise Yoshida - Chain - (not yet announce)

Mei Hatsume - Jazz - Zoom

Ritsu - Knowledge - none

(This chapter is edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 2.6K 32
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...
361K 14K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
88.8K 3.1K 33
Izuku and his classmates are chosen to play the villains in one of Nezu's biyearly entert-exams. What will become of Izuku and his classmates as the...
60.7K 3.1K 42
Chirstams is the best time of year or so people might think but not for the people of UA heroes course. Unknown to the first semesters, there is an a...