One Giant Step For BABY Z |||...

By slytherinn127xo

Zhang Qing Yuan, went on GIRLS PLANET 999, and just missed out on the debut team. Which came with it's own dr... More

β„‘π”‘π”‰π”’β„œπ”π”„π”—β„‘π”’π”‘ 𝔄𝔑𝔇 β„œπ”ˆπ””π”˜π”ˆπ”–π”—π”–
Qing Yuan
Qing Yuan KPROFILES
VENOM KPROFILES
Qing Yuan's Pets
VENOM Ships
Qing Yuan's Staff Team 1
Qing Yuan's Dance Team
π”π”˜π”–β„‘β„­
K, bye
XOXO
Dear Mr. Snake
Bicycle
Wings
You Make Me
Feel Special
Home
π”œπ”’π”˜π”—π”˜π”…π”ˆ π”™β„‘π”‡π”ˆπ”’π”–
ARTIST OF THE MONTH
2021-2022 Dance Practices
We've Gone LOCO ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 1
What SAVAGES ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 2
They're A Bit Blessed And Cursed ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 3
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, SEVEN ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 4
If You Mess With Me You Messin' With My Family ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 5
Locked In Vlogs 1
π”‘π”ˆπ”šπ”–
SOOMPI
SOOMPI 2
SOOMPI 3
SOOMPI 4
SOOMPI 5
𝔔𝔲𝔒𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔬π”ͺ
Qing Yuan's Entrance Performance
Qing Yuan sees the Girls
RIVALS
1st Round Rehearsals
Week 1 Performances
Round 1 Reactions
Round 1 Results
Round 2 Rehearsals
Round 2 Performance
Round 2 RESULTS
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

Round 2 Reactions

298 5 26
By slytherinn127xo

Qing Yuan was up first this week due to her own choosing. And she was happy she was up first, she wouldn't have to make people wait and she would open the show in front of three of her former band mates, who she hadn't seen face to face since 2021. 

~~

Qing Yuan follows this from 0:00-2:33.

0:00-0:29= Qing Yuan is sat in the office in the black dress as she is looking through a file which has information on all of the members of each of the groups. Before she spots some pictures before picking them all up before she starts to look through them. There are some from her childhood. Then there are some of her in (G)I-DLE, and then some of her from Girls Planet 999. And then they are all on the table covering up the file before the camera looks up at Qing Yuan properly before it leaves the office as the office closes and no one can see Qing Yuan.

When the camera shows pictures of her on GP999, the scene could switch to KEP1ER, and you can see Xiaoting looking at the pictures with a mixture of sadness and happiness.

Soobin from WJSN comments: "Oooh, office, does this link with her first performance?"

Minyoung from BRAVE GIRLS says: "Aww look at those photos. Is that (G)I-DLE? She must miss them."

0:29-0:53= Qing Yuan now gets changed into the summery outfit before she steps out and the camera has shown the entire stage which looks like a childhood dream which looks really calm. And Qing Yuan steps out into the area before the song actually starts.

Hyolyn says, "This is so different from her last performance. It's so calm and soft. I'm really proud of her"

0:53-0:16= As the verse starts Qing Yuan starts to dance along side the dancers she passes by. Every few seconds or as she completes a move a new dancers joins and does the move with her as she moves past different people, but Hui Zhong keeps coming back and dancing with her during this.

LOONA is shown gasping here as they all watch trying to be silent. Olivia tells the group. "She does Ballet." 

1:16-1:22= Qing Yuan then looks at some images she is stood by before the camera shows them and it shows a picture of (G)I-DLE with the glass in front of Qing Yuan's face being smashed. And the same with a picture from Girls Planet 999. The only picture that remains in tact is the image from the first performance.

1:22-1:39= Qing Yuan then takes a seat on a swing that she has walked around before Hui Zhong appears and starts to push the swing making her smile lightly before she is pushed to a height that makes her pretend to be scared before he starts to run. And he then pretends to catch her as she lands on the front stage. Before she starts to push him before she has a mini argument with him as he won't leave her alone. Before she sings 'All because of you'.

"I'm getting goosebumps." Da Yeon tells all of KEP1ER.

Hyolyn is shown smiling at the scene in front of her for less than a second. 

Yujeong of BRAVE GIRLS tell the group. "She looks like a little child again, brings back memories"

1:39-2:03= Qing Yuan is still on the front stage as she starts to dance with all of the girls who are around the stage. They all follow the same dance as they move in unsion. And once all the dancers are stood there Qing Yuan is the first to move away from the dancing group.

2:03-2:25= Qing Yuan starts to sing as she walks back to the centre stage. She walks as she is lifted in different ways from different male dancers. But when Hui Zhong lifts her he has to make it seem like he is going to harm her so he almost fully drops her from his arms before he gently places her on the floor. And Qing Yuan walks away from him as she sings.

2:25-2:33= Qing Yuan isn't on stage for this she is getting changed, which she is really good at getting done. And she is able to fully get it done in this time.

"Wait she's not on stage, I feel like somethings coming'. SinB tells all of VIVIZ.

Qing Yuan follows this from 0:55-1:27.

0:55-1:27= Qing Yuan is shown sat on the floor. She has a dancer putting on her pointe shoes as Qing Yuan sings along to 'Lovesick Girls' before she reaches and she pulls up scissors before she grabs one half of her hair and she starts to cut at it before she swaps and finishes cutting her hair before she stands up at the end of Lovesick Girls.

"WAIT, she's not gonna?!" WJSN's Exy shouts as the looks to the performance. 

"Did she really cut her hair?" Hyolyn asked the staff in the room. 

All of the girls were shown doing different gasps in their rooms. 

All of LOONA, KEP1ER and WJSN are crying. With Hyolyn also in flood of tears. And a few tears are in the eyes of all of the BRAVE GIRLS and VIVIZ members. 

Qing Yuan follows this from 0:00-3:03.

0:00-0:21= Qing Yuan starts the song off as she does a new version of the start of 'Gone', and she dances around people but she never lets them near her as she sings. And a dancer holds cards in her hands before she rips them up in her hand before she throws them over Qing Yuan while she dances. And during this she follows the dance with the dancers she is close to as they may hold in specific positions.

0:21-0:42= Qing Yuan is then left with Hui Zhong on stage as he grabs a rope and they start to dance as Qing Yuan shows Hui Zhong controlling her every move. But at the end Hui Zhong runs away as Qing Yuan moves towards him.

0:42-1:02= Qing Yuan is left alone on stage as she finally uses her point shoes. She is showing more than just powerful moves but now showing off her elegance.

Hyolyn says "The strength you would have to have to dance on points, especially on your ankles is amazing. I don't know how she does it."The audience look mesmerised, like none of them can look away from her performance.Seola from WJSN could say " OH My God she's dancing on points. She looks like a graceful swan."

1:02-1:23= Once the chorus is instantly over Hui Zhong catches Qing Yuan as she goes to land from her leap before Qing Yuan start trying to get them all to let go of her. And Qing Yuan want to get away from them. She continued to rap and she gets out of their arms before she starts to walk backwards away from all of them.

1:23-1:44= Qing Yuan follows the dance as Hui Zhong is the main one she fights with in this part. She just wants him to leave her. And all the dancers come back on before she kills him at 1:41. She follows the dance with him during this and Qing Yuan shows elegance but with so much power.

Yu Jin could say "Oh it's a fight scene just like the Mafia performance, but this time it's so graceful."

1:44-2:04= For the second chorus Qing Yuan does a creepy dance. She is finally loosing herself after everything she has been through. She follows the dance as she shows so much creepiness in her moves and she uses the knife she stabs him with as the 'axe'.

Bahiyyih says "Wow so creepy. I'm getting chills."

2:04-2:28= Qing Yuan is lead on her back as she sings and everyone can hear the fear and heartbreak in her voice just from the raspiness of it. And she sings as everyone in their 'MAFIA' style outfits come out and they all stand behind her as they bring on a giant tulle cloth with they all dance with and they cover Qing Yuan with.

2:28-3:03= Qing Yuan follows the dance alongside all of the dancers, and she is the first girl thrown and caught by some of the dancers, before she runs to the front to dance before she stops everyone before she runs back to her office.

KEP1ER gasp before Mashiro tells the group. "I don't know how we can top that." 

Once Qing Yuan is in her office she is shown holding up a mirror to her face as she touches her cheek and a lone tear runs down her cheek before she is shown smashing the mirror and shoving everything off of the desk. And them she turns and runs at the camera before forcing it our of her Office. She then is heard smashing some sort of glass as the performance ends.

Everyone is just shown in tears as they watch this some jumping at the smashing sound. But they were all in tears now and the audience specifically (G)I-DLE members Yuqi, Minnie and Miyeon are shown sobbing. 

Once Qing Yuan was off stage she was sobbing in her staffs arms. Out of happiness. She had finally expressed what she was feeling, and she did it in the only way she really knows how. And it made her feel so much happier. 

"Why are you crying?" Do Yun asked the girl. 

"I'm happy. We killed it. And I killed Hui Zhong but it felt amazing." Qing Yuan told the team before they all hugged in the tunnel before they were all told to move out of the tunnel. 

~~

Qing Yuan was sat in her dressing room waiting for the performances to start. She had her hair fixed a little bit but she wanted to keep the messy style so they left it looking a bit messy but it suited her. 

Now as she rested she waited and she saw WJSN get ready to perform. They were performing  Navillera originally by VIVIZ. 

When the performance was starting she was shown as she was entranced by the opening, she really did love the opening of it.

She was shown clapping and cheering while Seola danced, knowing the older girl wanted a sort of redemption from the weeks prior with the hourglass. 

While she watched this performance she liked Seola's dance break. The girl finally showed why she was such a good dancer. 

Sadly as the performance went on she liked it less and less. But it just felt like they were pushing the song too far from where it was originally. Like it was so good originally, why change it. And why make it a dark concept keep it light but make it like WJSN's songs, that would have been best. 

~~

Then it was LOONA and Qing Yuan loved this. 

It was light and fun and it showed what QUEENDOM hadn't shown them so far. 

"Booo! Don't leave her there!" She shouted at her TV as she watched the boy walk off leaving the member alone at the bar.

Qing Yuan just felt like it was a musical. When the change happened was the first time Qing Yuan spoke. "Quick change twins!"

Overall Qing Yuan liked the performance as it was very fun, but she still felt like there was something missing, like she understood the concept, but she wanted some thing there that would be a big moment for the group. Like the boy could have been seen again wanting to see the member he 'turned' down at the start. Or just something to link the start and end together. 

~~

"Now You See Me!" She cheering knowing the movie reference already as she saw the four playing cards. 

"Money, money, money!" Qing Yuan sang as she saw the money fall from the ceiling. 

No offence to Brave Girls but Qing Yuan was severely bored during their performance. She knows they are amazing in vocals, but if you aren't the best at dance, why dance, especially when people in this generation are keen eyes with dancing. 

~~

"Can I have my glasses my eyes hurt." She said as her eyes started to hurt from the lights of the strobes from the groups performance, before she was passed her glasses. 

She liked the performance, ish. When they all got to see the rehearsals, she liked the idea, but there were so many things in the performance that she questioned. Like the giant skirts on the outfit, why? why have all members do a dance break if only one member is an amazing dancer? Why did it just seem too much with everything yet still not enough in the end for the actual performance? Why could she see the talent they had but the performance she just could not stand overall. 

~~

"Oh no bubbles." She said seeing the bubbles appear knowing one of them could slip and fall. 

"XIAO TING!" She shouted seeing the girl's move over the bar. 

When Da Yeon fell on camera. "Da Yeonnie!" Qing Yuan said as she stood up. "Can you see if she's ok along with the members?" She asked her manager as she wasn't allowed all the way to see them as they were the two rooms furthest from each other. 

Overall Qing Yuan was mixed, they were all so professional which she liked about the girls. even when Da Yeon fell over or when Yu Jin almost slipped on bubbles. But she was confused as to why add 'Rollin'' to the performance, it just made no sense. And then it just felt like they didn't really show what every member had to offer, only what some had to offer.  

~~

"Yay, another in the air!" Qing Yuan commented at the start. "Oooh and she's cat woman."

"Where's Hyolyn unnie?" Qing Yuan asked the staff in the room as she looked to the TV before it showed only Hyolyn, making the 2006 liner cackle.

"I'll follow you anywhere." Qing Yuan told the camera as she smiled innocently. 

Overall she loved this performance. Hyolyn was just amazing. But part way through Qing Yuan actually lost Hyolyn in the crowd and made it know but laughed it off.  But it was her favourite of the night, Hyolyn knew what these stages needed to bring. And it was unlike what the other groups brought. 

~~

AN: Hi please answer the questions below for me for chapters that are upcoming in the future for Qing Yuan. 

Question 1: What should her second comeback be, and please request a comeback song for her, which will have a music video, and an album name overall? The examples are just so you can understand each concept a bit better, they are not the songs I would use from each if you have better ideas for the song. And they don't just have to be girl group, it could also be boy group songs.

* Cute e.g: Likey by TWICE or ASAP by STAYC or Gee by SNSD

* Fairy e.g: Butterfly by LOONA or Save Me Save You by WJSN or Deja Vu by Dreamcatcher

* Experimental e.g: More & More by TWICE or Zimzalabim by RED VELVET or I Got A Boy by Girls Generation

* Summer e.g: Dance The Night Away by TWICE or Red Flavor by RED VELVET or Tiki Taka by Weki Meki

* Teen Crush e.g: Not Shy by ITZY or Bon Bon Chocolat by EVERGLOW or After School by WEEEKLY

* Girl Crush e.g: Crush by Weki Meki or Get It by Pristin V or Ddu Du Ddu Du by BLACKPINK

* School Concept: e.g: Tag Me by WEEKLY or Picky by Weki Meki or Mansae by SEVENTEEN

* Rebel e.g: Revolution by AleXa or Wonderland by AleXa 

* Other, this can include songs of any other concepts that you like. 

Question 2: What are some titles that could be given to Qing Yuan?

* Please request here. e.g: Nations baby girl, Nations Princess, Nations mean girl (They will be used to inspire scenes for 'Feel Special')

Question 3: Where should she go on her tour of the world during 2022 and 2023?

* Please request here. 

Question 4: What should Qing Yuan do on her tour of the world during 2022 and 2023?

* Please request here, they would need to be things that 2006 liners would want to do. 

Question 5: What are moments that Qing Yuan can have with staff?

* Please request here, they will inspire scenes for the self shot 'Home' Music Video, it will be filmed by Staff for Qing Yuan as a gift. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 70 4
Park Yeon-Jin count your days because I will come for you sister
4.2K 133 17
Pnation's world-famous soloist becomes NCT's 28th member, as NCT goes under the new management of Pnation and PSY debuts the long-awaited five-member...
14.3K 206 33
Girls Planet 999 has one more person to join the group to make it 100. Princess. She is an all rounder who is a C Group member and she is a powerhou...