Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan

5.8K 153 90
By VioletYbrehl

A student who's portraying as their secretary knock on the door. It was Kaibara who open it.

“Hello Pro Hero Spiral, uhm, there is a photographer at the front desk that have an appointment for today. This…” The secretary open the objective book and pointed an objective form Easy Task.

Take photoshoot from KK Entertainment – Easy

“Mr. Okajima is his name. I check out the appointments schedule. They schedule it already one month prior before you came!” The secretary said. Tokoyami look to Koda as Koda really look nervous.

“If they appointed this a month ago, meaning they are one of the villains?” Tokoyami ask himself.

“PHOTOSHOOT!” Mineta, Toru, Mina, Ochako, Komori, and Tsubara shouted.

“Yeah!” Shoto manage to calm down and sigh.

“This is objective, whatever the points are!” Shoto casually said and nodded.

--*--

“That's epic!” Midnight shouted.

“I know right! I didn't know Bakugou-kun could act!” Present Mic said.

“That kid… He really changed a lot. There's much more than what you see to him. That kid's intellect is also high. He is a beast in battlefield. Loud and brash, but Midoriya could control him.” Karasuma smile remembering how explosive Bakugou before.

“I never expect him to be the bottom type,” Thirteen said as she giggles.

“Oh my god! I almost forgot it!” Midnight said, and laugh.

“Those Sniping is certainly fascinating. It's at least 1 km range! I could only snipe in 600 meters!” Snipe said in awe.

“The fact that they snipe in sync this two sniper of villain team is certainly terrifying!” Cementoss praised.

“As yes, all of them have marksmanship skills, but the two is the best among them. But we still suspect that it was Midoriya who had the best marksmanship, he just didn't like to put effort that much,” Tadaomi explain.

“Seriously? Where did you even find your personal student?” Ectoplasm ask.

“I didn't see him, he seeks me!” Nezu said, clearly enjoying the show.

“It's only 10:00 am, and they already finish this much objective at once!” Vlad King said in awe. They could see how efficient everyone is.

Rob the pearl bank – normal

Steal the core of All might in Most secure museum – Difficult

Kill a hero – normal

Shot someone from the heart – normal

Shot someone from head – normal

Jay walking – easy

Vandalism – easy

Destroying abandoned building – normal

Betraying someone from same group – Difficult

Invade the mayor's Mansion – Normal

Steal the Mayor's family heirloom – Difficult

Drown a villain bot – normal

“This group is a beast! That's for sure!” Hound dog said and sigh.

--*--

The villain team spread to do their task. They immediately do those they think that too easy for them. Yada is the one that rob the pearl bank thanks to Ritsu.

Sosuke did the vandalism and jaywalking. He was bold enough to pain something to Yuuei Agency's wall.

Karma is the one who invade and steal the heirloom in mayor's mansion.

Terasaka is the one who drown not just one but 10 villain bots in the lakeside.

Nakamura did the betraying someone from the same group by pranking Maehara.

Hayami did to shot someone's heart, while both her and chiba shot someone from head. They are also the one that kills a hero.

Mei is the one that bombed an abandoned building. Then Katsuki and Izuku stole the core of all might from the museum. They are all doing this while Okajima is in the process of kidnapping a hero. Target, Minoru Mineta.

“Let's take a lunch first! Guys! Good job!” Hara said in their earpiece.

“Yeah! Let's continue this later while Void (Okajima) is in mission. Just leave food for him!” Izuku announced and everyone nodded.

--*--

“I thought it will be difficult to do this?” Aizawa ask thirteen who pointed an objective that Villain Team just finish.

Betraying someone from same group – Difficult

“I don't realize how simple it was!” Thirteen said and blush. She's the one who wrote that objective.

“Technically, it’s difficult. Specially this objective is also one of the heroes objective,” Nezu said and everyone looked at him.

“Betraying someone is certainly difficult. But the words you put had a loophole, you didn't put in what way they should betray their teammate. Villain team clearly see those loopholes, so Nakamura-san completed the objective when Maehara-san trust her not to prank him. It's a betrayal because one party put trust and one party broke it. That's the core of betrayal, right?” Nezu ask and they all realize he is right.

“Clearly, the villain team think outside the box!” Aizawa commented.

“They are in process of something again. And they are in break!” Irina said as she smirked to what Okajima is doing.

--*--

Okajima's quirk is photography snapshot. It allows him to perfectly get a picture using his finger. But… His quirk is also one of the villainous quirk that 3-E have.

Why? Because Okajima could adjust the flash of his “Camera” that he could make someone blind because of the light. It's a perfect quirk for his hobby. However, most of those who knew him, didn't like the fact that he could make someone blind. Occasionally, he hated his quirk, but because of Koro-sensei, he learned to love it.

He started using his quirk again for photography. Although of course, in some mischievous times, he could also use it.

He finished an objective of “Taking Photos of all the heroes” under easy task. Nonetheless, when they finish, he talked to Mineta. According to Katsuki, Mineta is a pervert like him. So, he lured him using some pictures.

He made sure none of the other heroes will see them interact until he lured them to a corner where they wouldn't be seen by any students or civilian bot. Then he snap a flash enough to temporarily blind Mineta and knock him up.

“I'm glad he is small!” Okajima said to himself and put the unconscious Mineta in a sack.

“Welp! Good luck to you!” Okajima said, grinning as he put Mineta in his trunk and drove back to their base. He did two objective at one. And then put Mineta in a cage. Another objective to their side.

Jailed a hero – normal

Taking Photos of all the heroes – easy

Kidnaps a hero – difficult

“Hey! Void (Okajima), come and eat with us!” Yoshida shouted. He grinned and join his family.

--*--

It's 1:30 pm already, Izuku and Katsuki both went to Korotan Enterprises with Hayami, Muramatsu, and Yoshida. They met the three people he invites to join as guest.

It's none other than the former Big Three, Nejire, Tamaki, and Mirio. There are still four people to meet, but they separate them altogether.

“Hello Pro hero Nejire-chan, pro hero Lemillion, Pro Hero Suneater,” Izuku said with a smile.

“Oh! Hello Cryptid!” Mirio greeted with the same warm welcome.

“Hello! Hello! I'm Nejire Hado! Nice to meet you all!” Nejire giddily said.

“Tamaki!” Tamaki said uncomfortably.

“Well, I didn't know Principal Nezu will do this Game again. I mean, this was stopped four years ago. Too bad, we don't actually experience this!” Mirio said, and laugh. Lemillion is the successor of All Might. Izuku already knows it since he work with him and accidentally connect the dots.

Izuku help him improve the OFA in short span of time using his godly analysis. It is also the reason the two were close. The fact that Izuku ask for his help, is certainly makes him excited to help.

“I'm truly thankful that you decided to help me with this,” Izuku said with a smile.

“Oh, this is nothing to compare to what you did to help me. Besides, it's good to actually enjoy for every so often. It's been a while since the last time I see them. I just heard the problem from the letter. I didn't know the class A change drastically!” Mirio said in shame.

“It's fine, Lemillion, that's why we are here to teach them,” Izuku said.

“Oh! We really wanted to help!” Nejire said with a smile.

“Of course, I want you to take the role of Board of Directors of this Company, I'll send details of the roles and what you all need to know. We will test the waters again.” Izuku said. The three looks to each other and nodded.

“What are your plans, Izuku-chan?” Nejire curiously ask.

“May I ask permission to explain the plan?” Hayami ask. The three nodded and Hayami open the rule book.

“We wanted to use this rules to test how the heroes will react,” Hayami added

It's allowed to both parties to recruit someone outside the hero course. Recruit just need to agree with terms. Those who participate outside hero course will have additional grade to their performance to all the subject!

“How will you use it?” Nejire ask again.

“Yesterday, bird brain manage to find the loophole of these rules. We are allowed to recruit anyone outside UA, or any classes below, or other courses,” Katsuki added.

“With this information, we wanted to know how they will react the moment they see the three of you. Within their reaction. At least five objective will be able to complete whatever they choose!” Yoshida explain.

“Ahh! I see, so you wanted to use us not just a bait but also a testing water,” Mirio concluded.

“That's a bit harsh on their part?” Tamaki ask with worried expression.

“The staff will stop us if we cross the boundaries. They all monitored our movement since first day,” Izuku explain.

“Okay, this is easy. When will we are going to start?” Mirio ask again.

“Tomorrow!” Izuku said and grin. The three also smile with this.

“The heroes are in the front desk already,” a student said after knocking.

“Good luck, Vision (Hayami), Lethal (Muramatsu), Chain (Yoshida),” the three nodded.

Izuku and Katsuki continue their conversation with the former Big Three.

--*--

Momo and Kendo are both in their professional suit. They are here to acquire a partnership to Korotan Enterprises. The biggest company in the city.

Not only they need this partnership to complete a difficult objective, they also need to acquire a product representation as another objective. They are required to make the company to produce their merch according to the difficult objectives.

Shoto and Kendo both agree to finish a more difficult objective, so their points will reach the thresholds. With that, they will be able to pass.

The two were nervous and stressing out. They keep on checking their looks in the pocket mirror. The reason they had been chosen is they have some experience how is the procedure through Uwabami.

“Pro Hero Creati, Pro Hero Battle Fist, please follow me, I just confirmed you indeed have appointment!” The two sigh and were glad that Tokoyami told them to check their Appointment chart.

They certainly panic when they found out that they have appointment to the company.

The ride in the elevator was too quiet as they both reach the 20th floor.

“Just walk straight, and you'll see the office of Hayami-sama,” The student who play the secretary said.

They knock as they heard an icy tone saying they could come in.

“That's all the report of our Food Court lane!” A Muramatsu said.

“Thank you, Muramatsu-kun, you can stay here to help me here talking to them,” Hayami said in clear icy tone. The two gulp, looking to the CEO of Korotan Enterprises.

“She is portraying too strict CEO, I think. And just looking at her, I say she's doing it perfectly,” Kendo whisper to Momo. Momo nodded.

“Have a seat Creati-san, Battle Fist-san. Or you want me to call you in your family name?” Hayami ask. Clearly maintaining the Iciness of her tone.

“You can call us in our family name,” Momo reply with equally professional tone.

“Okay, Yaoyoruzu-san. Now, please follow me to our conference room to present to me the reason I need to accept this partnership,” She said in professional tone. The two nodded, but they are both nervous because they are clearly wasn't prepare.

--*--

Name - Villain Name - Quirk

Izuku Midoriya - Cryptid - (Not yet Announce)

Katsuki Bakugou - KEM - Explosion

Karma Akabane - Chaos - (not yet announce)

Nagisa Shiota - Snake - (not yet announce)

Kaede Kayano - Facade - Truthful Lies

Yuma Isogai - Null - Attract

Taiga Okajima - Void - Photography snapshot

Hinata Okano - Red - (not yet announce)

Manami Okuda - Chemical - Chemical Breakdown

Megu Kataoka - Lady Killer - (not yet announce)

Yukiko Kanzaki - Player - Connect

Masayoshi Kimura - Curse - (not yet announce)

Hinano Kurahashi - Lady Bug - (not yet announce)

Sosuke Sugaya - Tainted - (not yet announce)

Tomohito Sugino - Butcher - Sharp Nigh Vision

Kotaru Takebayashi - Demolish - (not yet announce)

Hitoshi Shinso - Toxic - Brainwash

Ryonosuke Chiba - Poison - Pain Details

Ryoma Terasaka - Berserk - (not yet announce)

Rio Nakamura - Dame - Sound Imitation

Kiraka Hazama - Darkness - black

Rinka Hayami - Vision - Target Projectile

Sumire Hara - Slaughter - (not yet announce)

Yuzuki Fuwa - Deduct - (not yet announce)

Hiroto Maehara - Gun - (not yet announce)

Koki Mimura - Knife - (not yet announce)

Takuya Muramatsu - Lethal - (not yet announce)

Itona Horibe - Shame - Process

Toka Yada - Luckster - Convince

Taise Yoshida - Chain - (not yet announce)

Mei Hatsume - Jazz - Zoom

Ritsu - Knowledge - none

(This Chapter is Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.6K 32
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...
1.1M 37.1K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
163K 3K 55
"Class, we have a new student, introduce yourself or whatever" Y/n L/n is without a doubt a villain. She works for them. She was in a mission to take...
340K 11.6K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...