MIXED UP || (Sunjay) ✔️

By melowritez

COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just yo... More

before you read
-1-
-2-
-3-
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
Epilogue
after you read
bonus part (cuz i felt i didn't end it well)

- 4 -

3.7K 157 91
By melowritez

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

These words sounded very comforting to sunoo at his current situation. He looked in the direction of the voice, students exclaimed to see the vice president of the student council.

Yang Jungwon

"Wonnie oppa! good that you are here, this bitch is ignoring our question and back answering us" said Do-yun in a sickening sweet voice.

"Language! Ms. Jung, and It's Jungwon for you", said jungwon with an irritated expression. [A/N: her full name is Jung Do-yun]

Do-yun and her friends gasped at jungwon's comment. "what is the problem here, and why are you harassing sunoo?" he asked sharply.

"we are not harassing him jungwon, he is lying to us, when we asked him about jay oppa he ignored us" said jiwon an other girl  [A/N: again not referring to any particular jiwon]

jiwon showed jungwon a picture on her phone, it was a picture of sunoo getting into jay's car, and also a picture of sunoo fallen on jay. 

jungwon raised his eyebrow and spoke, "and why does this concern you in anyway? actually, this is none of your business"

the girls were taken aback, meanwhile sunoo who was watching all this silently thought to himself, 'how did they get a picture of me and jay hyung, especially from today morning? are the spying on us?'

jungwon then asked, "by the way, can I get your names and phone numbers?" with a smile.

the girls happily agreed and gave him their details. do-yun asked, "oppa, why do you need all of ours? wont mine be enough?" with a sly expression.

"of course I need all of yours, 'cause, you all get detention for bullying a student and also will be recommended to the anti-bullying squad for verbal abuse and using homophobic slurs, you all have a lot of charges and complaints on you. so good luck with that" replied jungwon with a smirk.

everyone gasped. jungwon went to sunoo, and noticed he was about to pass out. jungwon carried sunoo to the nurse's office as sunoo had passed out. The nurse had given sunoo glucose and sunoo was not yet awake, jungwon stayed with sunoo.

~ timeskip ~ [at the infirmary]

SUNOO

ah, my head hurts a lot, where am I? Wait.. it's jungwon? what is he doing here?

"sunoo hyung, are you awake?, thank god!, how are you feeling?" asked jungwon, cutting my thoughts.

"I am fine jungwon-ssi, and thank you for back there" i replied, with small smile. 

I could hear jungwon mumble, "jungwon-ssi? ".  he looked at me with a curious expression and asked ,"hyung, were you really with jay hyung?" .

 didn't jay hyung tell them about our stay together? should I tell jungwon? but jay hyung has forbidden me from saying anything, what do I do? "hyung?" called jungwon,

"uh, sorry was zoned out a bit, and... yes I was with jay hyung" I replied

jungwon's expression changed to a surprised one, Well I was surprised too.

" is everything okay hyung?" he asked in a low voice.

" I don't know jungwon-ssi, please don't tell jay hyung that I told you. The same thing happened again, and this time i am staying in jay hyung's house" I told him with an awkward expression.

Jungwon gasped, he looked away, when I turned him towards me, I could see tears in his eyes, "what's wrong? hey, why are you crying?" I asked softly.

"hyung, I am very sorry" he replied, still crying.

"sorry for what?" I asked

"For leaving you alone. I didn't even listen to your side of the story, judged you instead. and left you when you needed me the most. I am very sorry hyung" he cried.

I tried to calm him by drawing circles on his back, "It's okay jungwon. I don't blame anyone, not even myself" 

"sunoo hyung, what exactly happened that night? we never gave you chance to justify yourself" he said with a guilty look.

ah, well now I can atleast tell him, of course I was hurt when jungwon too left me, but he totally regrets and I can't see my wonnie cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------

sunoo narrates the flashback to jungwon [A/N: but I'll write it in third person's POV]

FLASHBACK

two years ago, jay and sunoo had to stay together, as their parents were off to a meeting for a few days. Jay was told to look after sunoo and also to stay with sunoo in the Kim's mansion.

jay, being a responsible son that he is, agrees. He had a soft spot for the younger so was happy to look after sunoo.

TW: Trauma, Fear, Death

back story

Sunoo has a fear of thunderstorms, it began when he was 2 years old. One night, it was raining heavily, and 2 year old sunoo was looking out of the window, enjoying the rain. He would get scared of the lightening and thunder whenever it strikes, but he wasn't THAT scared, until, that night, his dog shiro was out in the rain to fetch the ball he threw out of the window. he loved his dog, it was very precious to him. His dog, while trying to get the ball was struck by the lightening and he saw his beloved dog die in front of him.

as he grew,  once in his first grade, one of his classmates told him that he was the cause of his dog's death. because he threw the ball outside. this caused a deep impact on sunoo, with growing age and growing mind sunoo started blaming himself for the death of his dog. he was counselled and he started to help people as much as he could in order to repay for his guilt. he could never get over the fact that it was NOT his fault.

TW: LITTLE SPACE

- flashback

jay didn't know that sunoo was very afraid of thunderstorms, cuz the younger never told him about it thinking he'd get laughed at.

that one fateful night, jay had to attend a sleepover with his other friends. he asked sunoo if he'd be okay alone, sunoo agreed. sunoo wasn't aware of the thunderstorm that was about to occur.

almost at the time of midnight, a heavy thunderstorm broke out and this terrified sunoo. he tried calling jay, but the latter wouldn't pick his calls. He tired meditating and everything to calm himself down, but nothing worked.

what he feared, finally happened.

sunoo slipped into his little space.

due to his trauma which occurred when he was 2, his brain slipped into little space whenever his stress or fear exceeded. he'd mentally become a 2 year old kid.

sunoo became a little, too afraid to do anything, he started crying. he heard his phone ring, it was his mom who had called to check on him. he received the call and began speaking, " *sniff* *sniff* mommy, ddeonu is s-scared. its rwaining" still crying.

"ddeonu? are you okay bub? where is jongseong hyung?" asked his mom, worry clear in her voice.

"j-jongseongie hyungie is no home mommy, ddeonu is alwone, and scared, pweese come hwome mommy, and hug ddeonu" said sunoo, while crying. [A/N: I don't know how baby language works, so please excuse me]

"don't worry bub, you'll be okay. I'm on my way" said sunoo's mom and hung up.

alone in the huge house, sunoo kept on crying and fell asleep hugging himself.

Mr and Mrs Kim arrived and saw sunoo lying on the floor, when they went to him, he was burning with fever. [A/N: gimme fever~, sorry out of topic]

the next day, when jay came home, he saw his parents and sunoo's parents waiting for him. he was very badly scolded, they were very disappointed in him. jay was very angry with sunoo. he wasn't told about sunoo's little space, but was told about his fear of thunderstorm.

he was grounded for a whole year from everything he ever loved, he was not allowed to play soccer, moreover he was the captain and this was very humiliating for him. everyone in school found out about him being grounded, and they made fun of him. his friends felt very bad for him and they too held sunoo responsible for all this. Only riki knew the truth so he fought with them, refusing to blame sunoo.

Since then, jay became a rebel, and sunoo was hated by everyone in school, except the teachers. They spread rumors that sunoo was just pretending to be nice and labelled sunoo as 'snitch bitch'

Before all this sunoo , jungwon and riki were bffs among enhypen. but after that incident jungwon left sunoo and riki. after what happened, sunoo never interacted with anyone except riki.  jay ignored sunoo's existence and if he ever faced sunoo he'd pretend sunoo never existed. 

and after two whole years, they had interacted and for the same reason as before.

PRESENT

After narrating the whole story, sunoo looked at jungwon, who had tears overflowing , jungwon was crying very heavily, guilt clear on his face.

sunoo consoled jungwon. "sorry hyung, I am very sorry, I know I don't deserve to be forgiven, but please don't ignore me, you can say all you want to me, but please don't call me jungwon-ssi" cried jungwon.

"it's okay jungwonie, it's nobody's fault, now since you know the truth, I hope you understand what exactly happened" said sunoo, hugging jungwon.

"I completely understand hyung, I am very sorry" said jungwon hugging sunoo back.

after staying like that for sometime, jungwon stopped crying.

"hyung, i almost forgot, the doctor said you fainted because you were starving, why didn't you eat anything?" asked jungwon.

"oh,, well, wonnie, I couldn't eat anything yesterday night as It was very awkward at jay hyung's house, and in the morning I was in a hurry so I couldn't eat again" said sunoo scratching his neck.

"aishh hyung, the last meal you had was yesterday morning??! oh god, hyung you'll fall sick like this" said jungwon concerned.

"well let's get you some food now" said jungwon getting up.

him and sunoo got up, sunoo hugged jungwon and said, "feels great to have you back wonnie"

jungwon hugs him back, "same here hyung" he said.

"How dare you hug my boyfriend?", spoke someone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 100 READS????????? THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS <33

 I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I REVEALED THE MYSTERY!!!!!!!!

2nd longest chapter ya'll.

did any of you guess it? well today has been going really well for me, I did all my chores and wrote you guys a chapter. what do you think of this chapter? especially the MYSTERY PART? did it reach you expectations? sorry if I didn't match your expectations, but this is the story i pictured.

and i wrote shiro as sunoo's dog, cuz i didn't get any better name sorry

and who is this someone?

do tell me how you felt. and as i mentioned above, I HAVE LITERALLY NO IDEA ABOUT BABY LANGUAGE.

G.U.Y.S. WHAT IS WITH MIX&MAX? HUH? IMMA SUE WONKI , THEY ARE PLANNING MY DEATH, THIS IS UNFAIR. you know mix & max can be a base for an FF, I think. Idk,,,,it's just NIKI is growing TOOOOOOOO FAST.

If you don't know about it watch the video here 👇👇👇

UNTIL THEN, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

STAY SAFE, DRINK WATER, KEEP SMILING 

YOURS,

eternal

boi boi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 937 27
Jake and Sunghoon have been enemies since middle school. Jake hates Sunghoon for his way of judging people. Sunghoon hates Jake for his attitude. Bot...
47.9K 2.1K 24
Sunoo and Sunghoon are often ordered to be "clingy" in front of the cameras in order to gain more fans for their group. It works. But when Sunghoon s...
12.1K 828 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
66.9K 2.7K 30
"What we did was supposed to be done between LOVERS not FRIENDS." - Sunoo. Kim Sunoo bumped into a guy name...