"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Chapter 1

3.1K 74 9
By ghoulwtv

The Legend
"Nice, Kid!" Calvin yelled in his head set. Y/n crossed the finish line with ease. "Come on, we need some new racers. These old timers aren't fast enough." Y/n whined as she walked up to her trailer.

"Well, this is the end of the season. Maybe next year they'll get some good ones." Calvin was Y/n's crew coach. He was a tall, kinda a old man, with some gray hairs.

He seemed to be the only person who truly knew Y/n L/n.

"I'm hoping so," Y/n hugged him goodbye and was ready to take the long trip home. "Hey Callahan, right?" He simply shook his head in response to the racer.

"I just wanted to warn you, the paparazzi up here gets terrible." Y/n was already looking up to the crowd of people with flashing lights.

Callahan put his thumb up in the air as acknowledgement. As the flashing lights tried to take pictures of Y/n through the tinted windows, Y/n rolled down her window.

"Y/n, will next season be another one undefeated?" A man yelled, "of course!" Y/n laughed, "Y/n, are you worried about the new racers coming in next season?" A feminine voice yelled at her.

"Why should I be?" Y/n looked around the crowd, but someone in the back caught her eye. He had long pink hair and was just simply watching. Y/n slowly rolled up her window and brushed it off.

Just a shy fan.

Y/n laid her head back, as she took the moment of rest her phone vibrated. Y/n looked down into her lap.

- Calvin :)
Good job today, kid! No slacking off when you get home!

Y/n felt herself smile, she picked up her phone to respond.

- Me
Thanks!! There's no slacking off with you as my coach.. :((

Y/n gave him a sarcastic response and this time let her body rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 219 96
Content Creators mentioned in this book do not read. If you want it taken down, contact me and I will do so. Dsmp/MCYT x reader oneshots. Gender Neut...
23.4K 763 26
Y/N started as a small streamer under the name VybeCheck. She's happy where she is, but one event will change her, and who knows where that will lead...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...
17.9K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...