Cuddle Buddies - Niko Vilhelm...

By Myheartisahurricane

Her best friend Tommi convinced Sofia to go to a birthday party of Niko, one of his bandmates. In a phase of... More

I wouldn't fit into those groups
Interview
Too drunk
Overthinking (is one of my bad habits)
Horrible blast
Chatting with you helps
I'm Niko
Enemies with benefits
I don't want you to feel worse again
Your boyfriend seemed to be very kind
Three coffins would be expensive
Kiss
She wasn't totally wrong
Truth
We'll never end up kissing
Stupid words
How much I would give to be this man's girlfriend
Words that hit me deep
Can't you sleep either?
Goodbye
Lonely
She always wanted me to be her son-in-law
I want to apologize
Cute
What a pity!
Confused
My sore spot
Hurt / Darling
He forgot me
You have my blessing
Mr. I-am-Sofia's-first-kiss
Love birds
So... Now we are alone
„Maybe... too... already"
A random weird dude who passionately kisses his girlfriend in public
That's it!
Wolfpack
Look at these ugly pieces of shit!
Depends on your reaction on what I say
Hurt
They'll like you
Sometimes it's not that easy
Extra Chapter: I caught them kissing!
Extra Chapter: This is your boyfriend?!
Extra Chapter: Sharks Love Blood
Extra Chapter: A happy little family

My heart will go on

302 23 40
By Myheartisahurricane

As soon as Niko had closed the apartment door behind us and put our jackets in the wardrobe, he started to kiss me. „God, I've missed being so close to you", I whispered in between soft kisses. Niko only nodded in agreement before he reconnected our lips and started to move his lips against mine. He slightly parted his lips before less than a second later, I could feel his tongue touching my lower lip, asking for permission to play with mine. A sigh left my mouth as his tongue started to dance around mine and he pulled me even closer with his hand at the back of my head.

His left hand played with the hem of my, his, hoodie until he eventually let it slide under it and started to caress my blank skin. With every passionate kiss that we shared, the air in the room became hotter. But else would you expect when a man like Niko shared such passionate, deep kisses with a woman? „You're so hot", Niko whispered as though he had read my thoughts as his hands were caressing my body. „That's because of the hotness in this room caused by you", I mumbled into the kiss. „I don't mean your skin is hot.. I mean, it is, but I was talking about your whole appearance. But if you say that it is hot in here, maybe we should get rid of sone clothes..."

Of course I liked his suggestion, I loved seeing him without anything covering his upper body. Thus, I carefully pushed him in the direction of my bedroom were the clothes that had covered our upper bodies before were soon laying on the ground. All of a sudden, Niko carefully pushed me against the closed door and leaned in to kiss my chest. Instantly, I felt shivers running down my spine. „Oh Sofia, I love to see your reaction to my touches", he whispered before he placed another hickey next to the one he had caused this morning. „Niko", I quietly moaned his name as I felt him sucking on the skin of my left boob, close to my nipple.

„Hm?", he mumbled before he started licking around my nipple, eventually softly nibbling on the sensitive skin, while he twisted the other one between his thumb and his index finger. „What are you doing to me?", I managed to ask when he stopped for a second. „I'm sucking on your skin, causing a hickey on your boob. A piece of art on a piece of art." While explaining that as if I didn't know that, he grinned at me before he shortly pressed his lips on mine after which he took care of my nipples again. „I see", I grinned at him, too, and pulled him closer with one of my hands tucked into his hair as my other hand was wandering deeper down his body to his crotch where I could feel a by now quite familiar hardness starting to grow.

Suddenly, Niko pulled a bit away which caused me to stop moving my hand closer to his member and to look at him. „Why do we keep doing these things that eventually lead us into a situation we both feel kinda uncomfortable with?" „I don't know", I whispered, my gaze switching back and force between his eyes, „maybe it's because it feels too good?" Niko took a step back, allowing me to leave the door and sit down on my bed. „Of course, kissing his fun. I mean, there's a reason why the boys and I sometimes kiss, but with you, kissing is not only fun, it feels so right. At least until we go further and the memories come back", Niko murmured as he sat down next to me.

„Yeah, it feels right", I whispered, „otherwise I wouldn't kiss you that often", I smiled a bit. „But I'm sorry, I don't want to do something you feel uncomfortable with. I shouldn't have started with this..." „Don't apologize. You couldn't know that only this touch was enough to cause some bad memories, especially because the last time you touched me there, it didn't. And Sofia, I was the one who deepened the kiss, I was the one who suggested to get off some of our clothes, I started touching your private parts. Don't blame yourself, I decided to take the risk that this could happen", Niko quietly said and before I could reply anything, he connected our lips.

„Do you want to watch a movie? I still haven't seen Titanic and you so badly wanted to show it to me, so maybe we could do that now?", I suggested. „That's a great idea, my dear", Niko placed a kiss on my forehead before he started the TV. As the movie started, we sat on the bed, leaning against its back, and snuggled up to each other. With my head resting on his shoulder and his right arm wrapped around my back, I suddenly was in such a calm mood that I didn't want anything else but cuddling. But well, I had promised we'd eventually watch his favorite movie together, so probably now was the best opportunity. And I was sure I wouldn't regret this later...

„I thought this was such a heartbreaking movie, but the music makes it seem so romantic..", I whispered as Rose walked over to Jack with the flutes quietly playing My heart will go on in the background and he then told her to give him her hand and close her eyes. „It is romantic", Niko answered just as quietly. „Being here on your bed, in your arms and cuddling under the blanket while watching this feels romantic, too", I thought but without noticing it, I had said it out loudly. Or at least I thought so because suddenly Niko removed his arm from my back and quietly said that we needed to talk.

„Please listen to everything I want to tell you... If you don't feel comfortable with it, it's okay, but please listen, okay?", he said and looked down at his hands. „Of course", I whispered and turned my gaze away from the TV and to Niko. „When I got to know you at the bar where I celebrated my birthday, I thought you were cool to hang out with and somehow, I noticed that you weren't happy with how you behaved, with who you pretended to be, so I thought we could spend some more time with each other and become friends. That was everything I wanted, to become friends with you.

But with every time we met, I liked you more. Do you remember when you asked why I kissed you and why I could do that without fearing of falling in love? You fell asleep before I could answer but I told you that it was maybe too late already. Although I tried so hard to fight against it, I developed feelings for you I didn't want to develop. The closer we got, the deeper my feelings for you became. It happened so fast that as we got close, it was already too late, maybe that's why I could kiss you and be so close to you in general. As long as it's not too close...

I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable with this but I can't keep this to me anymore. Sofia, I fell for you. I can't put into words how hard I fell for you. I wanted to tell you about my feelings so often, I wanted to be honest with you, but in the end, I didn't have the courage or we were interrupted. I finally found the courage to tell you yesterday evening when Joe came and then you said you were happy without a boyfriend, that you didn't want one. I was so hurt, I couldn't be close to you.

And then later, you went to bed and told me something about your real feelings and that you didn't want to trigger my anxiety. Now I'm so confused, I have no idea what you feel. I don't want you to feel pushed in a certain direction but I can't hide my feelings anymore. It's okay if you don't want more than whatever that is between us, I'm not mad at you or anything and if you now don't want to be friends with me anymore, I accept that", he whispered and didn't dare to look at me only once. He was constantly looking at his fingers and scratching off the nail polish he was wearing.

My heart was beating so fast as I tried to process something, probably just as Rose's heart when she felt like flying at the same time I was told about Niko's feelings for me. For a second, I was speechless. I couldn't believe that Niko had truly confessed his feelings, that was definitely not what I had expected as he had told me that we needed to talk. „Niko...", I whispered, still thinking about how to put my feelings for him into words.

„You heard my words?" Niko nodded as an answer, still waiting for my response. „I did... I couldn't sleep either. I was constantly thinking about if I had misunderstood your behavior before because I thought that you liked me, too. But after I heard what you told Joe... I didn't know what to think anymore and these thoughts, the pain inside my heart kept me awake."

„I'm sorry, I didn't want that to happen..", I quietly apologized, „Niko, you're not making me feel uncomfortable or anything.. I feel the same for you. If I hadn't caught feelings for you, I wouldn't have kissed you. But I didn't want to tell you about that because of what you said about being in a relationship. You said we'd never end up kissing and that you didn't want a relationship but it didn't take us long until we kissed. I was so confused, too, and I didn't want to cause you any bad feelings, so I hid these feelings for weeks, even a few months.

People might now say that this is way too early and maybe they are right, but I can't hold these words back anymore. I just hope that it is not too pushy from your point of view. Niko, I...", I explained and took a deep breath before finishing my sentence, „I fell in love with you. Although we have only known for a few months and I've never been in a relationship before, I know that I love you so fucking much..."

Only now he lifted his gaze, his was now looking me in the eyes. One of his hands found its way too my cheek and carefully caressed it. „Sofia... I don't care about what others might think. All I care about right now is you and me, us. I love you, too. I don't care about other's opinions because right now, it feels so relieving and so right to tell you about my love." As he so quietly said these words, the first tear started running down my face. Slowly, Niko wiped it away with his thumb while he carefully took my hand and placed it on his heart.

„This is beating so fast... Just because of you. Sofia, may I from now on call you my girlfriend? I know it is hard to be in a relationship with me because of my insecurities and the band life which will eventually lead me to tour the world and leave you alone for weeks or even months but all I want is being your boyfriend." Tears were now streaming down my face, I was crying out of happiness. I only nodded before I closed my eyes and leaned closer to Niko until eventually our lips touched.

This kiss was so soft, loving, every other kiss we had shared before was not comparable to this one. I could feel the purest love in this kiss and although Niko regularly wiped my tears away with his thumb, tears kept my cheeks wet. In this moment, all my worries were forgotten. Forgotten were the university, the feeling of not being part of a group of friends, my parent's opinion on my tattoo and especially what they'd say about my boyfriend. They accepted him as a friend but as my boyfriend..? Probably not.

As I now opened my eyes, I could see that Niko's eyes had watered up, too. „I can't remember when I have been this happy the last time", Niko quietly whispered. „Laying in my bed, watching Rose and Jack sharing such an emotional kiss while holding the woman I love with all of my heart in my arms... I have never imagined I could ever be in a relationship with such a gorgeous woman again." „If one would have told me a few months ago that one of my best friend's bandmates would be the best boyfriend I'd ever wish for and I could even call him my boyfriend, I'd have called the person crazy", I agreed before I placed another kiss on his lips. I simply couldn't get enough of the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

„We could have had this so much earlier", I eventually whispered. We had tried to concentrate on the movie but even Niko's power song couldn't stop us from looking at each other and sharing loving gazes and kisses. We have missed one of the most important moments so I could talk now too, right? „But as long as I understood you correctly, we both didn't say anything for a while because we were both confused by the other one's behavior. We both said we didn't want more than friendship but our feelings and how we acted around each other said something else...", I thought loudly.

„Yeah, that's kinda true. But I haven't been confused until yesterday evening so I could have told you earlier. And as I said before, I even tried to tell you several times in the past week but was interrupted every time or suddenly didn't have the balls to actually say it out loudly anymore. But don't blame yourself for not telling me about your feelings earlier. To be completely honest, I'm happy that you didn't because depending on when you'd have confessed your feelings, it could have triggered my anxiety and this way, I could see when I'm ready and then tell you. I don't even know if I could have dealt with it a few weeks ago, although I already knew about my feelings towards you. Back then, I kissed you but at the same time, I tried to push these feelings away.

Sofia, I'm happy the way it happened. This evening was simply perfect the way it was. Especially because after this afternoon, I'm convinced you're the right person to be with. As I have told you, my sister never liked any girl she got to know. But I think I haven't told you in detail that she has always been right so far. Whenever she didn't like someone and her opinion hasn't changed over time, that person turned out to be someone who hurt me a lot.

She hated Linnea from the beginning, she even told me she didn't want me to come to her birthday parties if I'd bring her with me. Well, she had to meet her anyway when my parents invited her on their birthdays but Aliisa kept avoiding her and telling me to leave her. You might have already noticed that she says what she thinks and wants without thinking about saying it.

The ones my sister didn't like never showed their red flags, that's why I never understood why she acted like this and I still have no idea why she seemed to see who'll hurt me and who won't but she was right. And that's why I also feared she wouldn't like you because since she has never been wrong, even though I never saw any red flags, I probably would have doubted in my feelings and how I see you. I would have tried to find any reason why you could hurt me. I don't know what consequences I would have drawn, probably I would have tried to avoid you.

But now that she likes you so much... This has never happened before, she has never liked someone that quickly and that much, I mean, she literally begged me to make you my girlfriend and even considered a marriage. So, now that she reacted so positive around you, I'm convinced that you're the woman. The woman that won't hurt me, the woman who will love me the way I am. Hopefully the woman I can be in a relationship for more than just a year. I really wish that you're the one I'll grow old with", he whispered and as he now looked at me, I could see a tear running down his cheek.

„Please tell me when I'm being an idiot and forget everything around me only because of my dream to tour the world, okay? It will sometimes be hard to fulfill my and the boys' dream while being in a relationship but Sofia, I want nothing more than our relationship to last and survive everything, even my life as a musician." „I will", I quietly whispered.

„Niko, I'm convinced we'll manage to get through the times you're on tour, we can call daily, maybe even do video calls. Not being able to physically be near to each other doesn't mean you can't see each other or are mentally far away", I encouraged him before I placed a kiss on his forehead. I didn't know why I was so sure about this but I was convinced that we could do everything and nothing could break us apart. What we felt for each other was too deep and too strong to ever fade.

As you might have guessed, this is the final chapter. If this wouldn't be so cute, my heart would have broken while writing this. This story is personal to me and honestly, I didn't want to let go of Sofia and Niko this early. That's why there will be four extra chapters, each even longer than this last chapter which is also quite long compared to the other ones. I hope you guys liked this story and it helped you forget about your everyday life with its problems at least for some minutes. A huge thanks to everyone who regularly read my story and commented and voted on them! I'm truly happy that I found such amazing people by writing this story! 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 187 26
✨not shipping real people, this is au is a combination of cc!MCYTS, c!MCYTS and my own imagination ✨ Dream and Fundy have been enemies for a while, n...
42.9K 1.8K 42
You may think that moving on from one relationship to another would be easy. But is it really? Are we really willing to let go from the past so easil...
65.5K 1K 50
WARNING! FIRST FANFICTION! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING WRITTEN IN 2020: Look, I think I was thirteen or twelve kay! I can't go through comment ev...
282K 10K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...