Livin La Vida Bam

By trauma_katrina

Hello! I saw that there were very few Bam x Reader stories and I brought it upon myself to help all the other... More

Introduction (A/N)
Moving Day
Good Morning Sunshine
Why are you here?
Downfall
Party Boys
OH SHI-
A Learning Experience
OPINIONS NEEDED !! (A/N)
Hold Up.. ?
That's Low
Time flies
Samhain
It's Official
Suprise !
Parents=Bad Idea
The Note and Waffles :)
Formally a Jackass
Circle of Death
The first time. (NSFW!!!!!)
Moving, Again
Stunt Woman
The Wrap-up
Back to Chaos
Welcome 2002
UPDATE A/N
Uneventful days
What's going on? (WE"RE BACK BABY!)

Living it Up

704 5 2
By trauma_katrina

The Fourth of July was now approaching quickly. Only 5 days have gone past since the last party but it feels like a lifetime ago. Maybe it was because of the fact that I had so much alcohol I was still drunk when I woke up in my own bed two days later. Let me tell you, nastiest hangover of my life.

The days passed fast though since I was with the boys every day I wasn't vomiting. Before I knew it I was getting all dressed up for the "Biggest 4th of July part of the century", at least that's what Bam and Ry said it was going to be. I have to admit I am utterly terrified to be thrown into the mix of those drunken idiots and fireworks. Someone was going to get hurt, or something was going to light on fire, and I could only hope in both cases, that it wasn't going to be me.

I dug out some of my old shirts, my eyes falling upon a grey MTHC tank-crop top. Of course, it was parodying off of MTV, but it was quite cute and I had to show off that alcohol is definitely not my 'drug' of choice. I also pulled out fishnets, black thigh-high socks, and a black pair of daisy dukes I had shoved at the bottom of my clothes. I threw the outfit together with my hair once again just put in a messy bun. 

I had to go all out on makeup though. I did my eyes red, white, and blue split with some glitter on the inner corner. I did a simple cat wing eyeliner, but added stars under my eyes, over black eyeshadow. I added light highlighter and lashes and finally set everything. I didn't do foundation or concealer since it was going to be hot, and on top of it I just normally don't use it. I grabbed a small jar of my smeed, a pipe, a few lighters, my phone, and keys throwing them all in my bag. I put on a pair of black Chuck Taylors and headed out the door with my element board. I don't know why, but Bam was still impressed that I had anything Element. Still irked my soul but whatever.

I skated over to their place at about 5 p.m. just to show off my outfit to the boys. I walked in seeing Ry, Johnny, Wee Man, Chris, Ehren, Steve-O, and Dave but no Bam? 

"Where's dumb bitch number 8?" I looked around the room to see if he was hiding, waiting to prank me.
"He's in his room with.." Ry paused then made a kissy face "Jennnnnnnnn." He stretched out her name but even just hearing the first syllable made my body shake. 
"Nice" I made a disgusted face but smiled trying to not show that I was shattered. I know I hadn't known him long, but I kind of like him. He's just so comforting and genuine. Not that the other boys aren't but he's just so. I don't know.

The boys made me some concoction of a drink, which wouldn't have been that bad if it weren't for the fact that they were making it in a huge mixing bowl and they were all pouring the alcohol in at once.  

"Guys, it's 5 p.m. and you're already trying to make me forget who I am."
"Need to get you drunk to agree to do something with us." Ry looked up at me with a smile on his face and I could see the wheels turning in his head.
"Dunn, you're talking to the girl who slid her ass down our roof-n-slide all because you said 'don't make the girl do it'" Johnny chuckled still finding more alcohol to add. 
"Still gonna get her drunk, that one was painful but this one is a bit up there for her." Ry was now laser-focused on making the drink. 

When I got the bowl all they had added to it was 3 cans of pineapple juice and a whole lot of alcohol. Of course, they held me up to my goals.
"CHUG. CHUG, CHUG!" all the boys started yelling as they surrounded me.
"You guys fucking suck." I looked down, taking the bowl in my hands, and drinking as fast as I could. I got halfway through before I had to take a breath.

"How's it tastin?" Ry rested his head on my shoulder and smiled as I looked over at him.
"Like straight fucking Everclear, Jack, and a hint of pineapple." I made a grossed-out expression and Ry swung back hitting Ehren in the nuts. 
"I told you just a little Everclear." All the boys exploded into laughter. As they were busy with that I finished the drink right before everyone looked back up.
"Tada" I threw up jazz hands and they all stared in awe. 
"Now it's my turn to make you fuckasses a drink," I smirked and threw down 5 solo cups on the counter. They all sat down at the counter watching me pour the most horrid alcohol together. On Ry I made something good though, just a simple red, white, and berry mixed with sprite. I handed everyone their drinks, all made to how much of dicks they were to me, or just how much I wanted to see them suffer. 

I smiled watching them all sip them down. Ehren's was 98% Everclear and like 2% pineapple juice and you could see on his face just how much he 'enjoyed' that one. No one else complained though and Ry even said,

"Damn y/n, this is good as hell. maybe I should have you make me drinks more often." I smiled at him then it hit me. Instantly my vision split and I felt the warm fuzzy feeling I had become so well acquainted with. I sat down as Ry's smile grew even wider.

"So uh about the thing we wanted you to do with us. Roman candle tag tonight. please?" I quickly agreed, not remembering what that was. Everyone cheered and lifted me, almost throwing me into the ceiling. We all kept drinking and just kept getting louder and founder, and so was my ganja. I decided to go outside because at this point it was screaming my name. I smoked two bowls just sitting on the ground in the backyard, taking in nature. 

When I walked back inside, Ry knocked into me and he was drunk as hell. I can't really say anything considering I was now seeing quadruple vision. Everything was spinny and fun. We Turned on some music starting with "Summer Love" by Justin Timberlake. Like the drunks we are, we screamed the lyrics at the top of our lungs. I started dancing around and somehow ended up over at Ry when suddenly he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in singing

"and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame girl"

I felt my cheeks flush red, well, they were already red but now it was more from the blushing than the alcohol. We started dancing and singing together as all the guys were jumping and singing around us, sneaking thumbs up at Ry when they thought I wasn't looking. The next song was a big change of pace from the last, but it was rightfully Ry's turn so we didn't complain. "Tear You Apart" by SHE WANTS REVENGE. I definitely wasn't going to complain since this was the kind of music I would blare in my room staring at my ceiling thinking of some not-so-clean thoughts. 

Next thing I knew I was performing a whole show for the boys. I got down on the ground and they were so entranced they sat on the floor. Now I was the center, the center of them, the center of attention, all eyes on me. I got into a low crawl and started going towards Ry. He is my victim for the night, it was decided at that moment. I sat towards him on his lap running my fingers along his chest, leaning right into his ear, and whispering along with the song.

"I wanna fucking tear you apart" 

As the song ended, I stood up and winked at Ry. If he was going to do what he did, I'm going to be a bitch all night. We kept drinking and by the time we took an actual break, it was around 9. We still had seen no sign of Bam or Jenn, but we certainly heard them. I was honestly so disgusted at this point that I decided to sit outside again. I was watching the sunset when Ry walked up and thumped down next to me.

"You're the least graceful person I know, well next to myself." I laughed and nudged him on the shoulder.
"I never said I was coordinated." He playfully stuck his tongue out at me and laughed. After that, we just laid down silently watching the sun disappear and the moon become more vibrant in the sky. 

Everyone started showing up around midnight and now the party was on. The boys and I started drinking again, me and Ry now just making each other's drinks. Finally, Bam came downstairs when the house was nearly packed, the only reason I knew that was because I heard a crowd of girls scream accompanied by a shirtless white boy going into the living room. The living room and kitchen are connected but I tried to pay as little mind to him as I could.

Ry sat across the counter from me just speaking some random gibberish since he could no longer form proper words. After a moment he finally says something understandable.

"Dark. outside. Roman Candles!" Ry sprinted out of the house.
"God fucking dammit." I pushed my chair back and started chasing after him, I shoved so many people that I just stopped saying sorry. I hopped over some drunk dude passed out on the concrete and continued running not really thinking about how close Ry was going to be to me. Next thing I knew we were both on the ground, My shoulder now pulsing with pain but I brushed it off when I heard Ry's contagious laughter next to me. I broke out in a scream laugh which just sent us both spiraling. When we were done we sat up and he took my face in his hands.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him confused and inside I was panicking. No, I don't want to kiss Dunn, well I do but I think it's just the alcohol. Oh god.
"Just this." He wiped my tears of laughter off my face and I smiled. At least he didn't try to make a move, only a second later I wiped his with my thumbs. He jolted up and walked over to a huge box of fireworks smiling handing me two Roman Candles.

"everything goes, no rules. Let's get the other guys and the safety goggles and light this bitch up" He threw his hands in the air holding about 7 more Roman Candles, enough for everyone except for Bam. He saw me look at him confused.
"He spent all day with his girly friend, he doesn't get to have fun with us." He threw his arms over his chest. I laughed and we gathered all the boys together, excluding Bam, honestly, I don't think he even knew we were doing anything. I took off my shirt and just had on my bra not wanting to ruin my shirt

We all gathered in a small circle, backs to each other.
"THREE"
"TWO"
"ONE"
"FUCK THIS" We all took off running in different directions lighting out candles.

My first target was Steve-O, just because I'm totally currently his fav. It hit him right in the side and he ran. The next thing I saw was a ball of light flying directly behind me, then pain. 

"OW! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I saw Dunn on the ground dying of laughter and all the other guys pointing at him letting the balls of light fly into the sky. I aimed directly for the dick, and surprisingly these things are scarily accurate. All of our candles were out and I still had my extra one, but I was saving that for later. I looked over to see Dunn dead sprinting over to me with a baseball-sized hole right in the dick area of his jeans, thankfully everything else was still intact though. I instantly dropped to my knees as I watched him jump at me, and then I got to watch him fly right over me.

All the guys were gasping through laughs trying to get air into their lungs. I got up and held my hand out to Dunn. 

"I'm faster than you think." I laughed and did a half-assed smile as I helped him to his feet again. Next, everything went quiet, and I mean everything. Bam was storming over to Ry and I,  everyone was staring. 

"Really, leaving me out of stunts now? Where the hell is my Roman Candle?" Bam got uncomfortable close to Ry but he just backed up. 
"You chose Jenn over us, so now we choose y/n over you." He smiled then got in Bam's face. "Maybe don't ditch your friends for a chick and we won't ditch you for a woman." Ry's words slashed at Bam and he just stood there dumbfounded. 

"You know what, fuck you guys." Bam turned away and I saw a perfect opportunity. I sparked the Candle and let it fly directly at his back, then quickly turning to all the other guys as one after another they got fucked up. The candle ran out and I decided my best bet now would be to just absolutely book it, So I did. I ran just barely past Bam and into the house, getting swept into a crowd of people. In the center of the crowd, I saw something of value to me. Jenn and some random dude sucking face. I took out my phone snapping a few pics and short videos, but she saw me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I slipped past so many people and up the stairs, running into the closest room I could find. I slightly underestimated just how close behind me she was though. Right as I was in the process of slamming the door shut she barreled into it. I got knocked onto my ass and she started screaming something about how Bam won't believe me even with the videos, then something I never thought would happen did. She. Swung. First.

I wiped the blood off my lip and looked up at her.
"Oh, you're fucked now." I rolled onto my toes and stood upright just to swing a right hook that connected with her jaw. She took it well, besides the now puddles of blood she was spitting at me. 
"YOU'RE A NOBODY, BAM DOESN'T FUCKING WANT YOU!" She swung again but this time I dipped under it and her fist hit the wall.
"YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT! YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING CHEATING WHORE!" I bolted, squeezing past her and sliding down the railing.

"YO WHERE THE FUCK IS BAM?" I yelled out over the crowd. I saw someone with a huge burn hole in the back of their shirt. Bingo. I sprinted after him out the door as I heard footsteps clunking behind me.

"BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!" I shoved past people screaming his name and finally, he turned around to look at me. I was now out of breath but I just unlocked my phone, pulled up my gallery, and handed it over to him. His face dropped and I shattered. He shoved my phone back into my face and stomped back towards the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
78.4K 3K 28
twilight but not completely fucking awful. zach herron has lived in san francisco his whole life which probably isn't the ideal place for someone li...
4.9K 123 26
You've always never fit in. Always struggled with mental health and making friends. But you meet someone... different from everyone else. WARNING ⚠️...
581K 8.8K 50
Just a nsfw warning⚠️ This story is also posted on my tiktok (@kaxtsuki) but if you read it here there are more details🖤 you are not a minor in this...