Kai Romanoff

By waveylays

When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Authors Note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

14

5.9K 168 11
By waveylays

Kai landed in Florida, expecting to see Nat or Coulson here to pick her up. She was looking around when a man with red cheeks and a receding hairline walked up to her.
" Are you Sky Rushman?" He asked.
" Yes..." Kai nodded.
That was here undercover name, this guy must be someone from S.H.I.E.L.D.

" I'm Happy, I'll be taking you to your mom." Happy told her.
" Happy? Happy Hogan?" Kai asked.
" Yes that is my full name-" Happy started.
" Starks driver?" Kai asked.
" Well I'm actually more than a driver I'm the head of security-" Happy started.
" Okay, I'll go with you. Come on." Kai nodded
" I Uhh okay-let's go." Happy nodded as they started walking out to the car.

Happy got into the driver seat and Kai got in the backseat.
" So I'm going to take you to Stark Industries, that's where your mom is. Then you'll get changed and you, your mom, and Miss Potts will be going to the Stark expo tonight." Happy told her.
" That thing is still going on?" Kai asked.
" All year." Happy replied as they started driving from the airport.

" Who's the headliner tonight?" Kai asked.
" Justin Hammer." Happy told her.
" Ugh that guy is annoying. And you know he only wears those glasses to look smart." Kai scoffed.
Some how, Hammer had gotten S.H.I.E.L.D's phone number and calls headquarters ALL THE TIME. Obviously no body answers, so he leaves voicemail, after voicemail. Like S.H.I.E.L.D really needs to buy weapons from him.

" Tony's going to like you." Happy chuckled.
" Anyone who thinks Hammer is annoying is a possible friend of mine." Kai told him.
" Are you hungry? We have some time we can stop and grab something." Happy asked.
" Ya know a good old fashion American cheeseburger sounds fabulous actually." Kai told him.
" They don't have cheeseburgers in England?" Happy asked.
" Not to sure. The boarding school I attend first serve them, and you mostly just spend time on campus." Kai shrugged.

" Well than let's get you some American food." Happy told her.
" Gladly." Kai lend back into the leather seats.

¥¥¥

Happy and Kai walked into Pepper Potts office where she and Nat were.
" Oh mother! You're pride and joy is here!" Kai announced as they walked in.
" My pride and joy indeed. Come here youngling." Nat rushed to her and they hugged.
Kai hugged her tightly, so happy to back with her. Still holding each other Nat looked down at her and Kai looked up.
" How did the rest of the year go?" Nat asked.

" You aren't going to believe it. We'll talk about it later. But you were right about Harry." Kai told her.
" Knew it. After the expo we'll go home and talk all about it." Nat said.
" Can't wait." Kai smiled
Nat smiled back at her. She truly missed this kid-her kid. She just made her life so much more full.

" Miss Potts, this is my daughter Sky." Nat moved to the side facing Pepper.
" Nice to meet you Sky. I'm Pepper Potts. Your mom has told me all about you." Pepper told her.
" Nice to meet you Miss Potts. And my mom has also told me all about you and what a great boss you are. Thank you for letting me tag along tonight." Kai said.

" We're happy to have you." Pepper smiled.
" You're dress is hanging inside the bathroom to the left. Go change and we can head out." Nat told her.
" A dress?" Kai whined.
" Yes, it's a formal event and a big deal for Miss Potts. Change now." Nat told her sternly.
Kai bit her tongue and Nat smiled victoriously. Kai couldn't really argue with her like she usually would, because she was suppose to be Nat's actual daughter.

" Fine I'll go change, Mother." Kai said and walked out of the room.
Before Kai fully walked out she poked her head back in.
" мы секретные агенты." Kai said.

Translation: we are secret agents

" Skylar." Nat scolded.
Kai smirked before she left again, for real this time.

¥¥¥

Kai, Nat and Pepper sat in the audience and watched Justin Hammer dance onto stage.
" Can't I go look around the rest of the expo?" Kai asked as Justin started talking.
" No. We're on a mission." Nat whispered to her.
" You're on a mission. I'm on summer break." Kai whispered back.
" It's just for tonight. Tomorrow you'll be back at S.H.I.E.L.D." Nat told her.
" Fine, but this guy really annoys me." Kai said.
" Me too." Nat sighed.

They looked back at the stage and saw a person rising onto the stage in a silver Ironman suit.
" Colonel James Rhodes!" Hammer announced.
Pepper and Nat's mouth dropped.
" The best friend? This is better than our telenovelas." Kai said amused.
Rhodey and the other droids saluted and everyone clapped. But they turned into heavy applause as Tony flew to the stage in his suit.

" Shit. This could mean trouble." Nat told Kai.
" Thank god." Kai smirked.
Nat was right because Rhodey's suit and the droids started to turn on Tony. He flew up and the droids followed after him and started blasting him and the rest of the expo. Nat, Pepper and Kai rushed out of the expo.

They found Hammer and a guy sitting behind a computer.
" What did you do Hammer?" Pepper asked angrily.
" Oh great like I need this. Everything is okay sweetheart-" Hammer started.
Nat knees him then bent him over the table holding his arm behind his back uncomfortably.
" Who's running this?" Nat asked.
" Ivan." He told her.
" Where is he?" Nat asked.
" Hammer Industries." Justin strained.

Nat let him go.
" Stay with Pepper." Nat told Kai as she walked off.
" Roger that." Kai nodded.
" I'm calling the police." Pepper said.
" No you don't need to do that-" Hammer started to grab Pepper.
Kai grabbed his wrist and bent it back. He yelped and pulled his hand away. Kai looked at the guy behind the computer.

" Scoot over homes." Kai told him and he did.
Kai sat behind the computer and started looking at the algorithm.
" What does it say?" Pepper asked.
" The suites are communicating in their own language. I just have to identify which one." Kai told her.
" Have you tired Russian? Try Russian." Hammer told her.
" Russian? Oh perfect." Kai smiled and started typing.

" Are we really letting a a ten year old reprogram droids from a Russian genius?" Hammer asked.
" Your not. Your letting a fourteen year old Russian genius reprogram droids." Kai told them her eyes stilled trained on the screen.
" Russian? What do you mean-" Pepper started.
" Don't really have to explain. What I do have time for is shutting down the entire Marines section. And oh look I just did." Kai pushed a button.

" You-how did you-" Hammer asked.
" Your software is shit." Kai told him.
" Yeah, yeah I'll have to upgrade it." Hammer nodded.
" Don't think you'll have time. If I'm right, those police men over there are here for you boss." Kai told him as she started to work on shutting down more droids.

Two screens popped up on the screen.
" There you go. You've got your best friend back." Nat said.
" Thank you Miss Rushman. I didn't want to die after I just found a cure." Tony said.
" Dying? You were dying and you didn't tell me?" Pepper looked at the screen.
" I was going to tell you over the plane omelet." Tony told her.

" Not that I'm not totally here for the drama-cause I am-but Stark you've got a few droids heading you're way." Kai told him.
" Who are you?" Tony asked.
" Another Rushman." Kai told him before Tony logged off to fight the droids.

Kai worked some more and shut down the rest of the army droids. She looked and saw that now all the droids were off line.
" Miss Potts. I believe it's time to make our dramatic exit." Kai turned around to look at her.
" Right. Okay come on let's get you back to your mom." Pepper nodded and they got up to leave.

Hammer was being put in a cop car when they walked out.
" You will be seeing me again! Both of you!" Hammer shouted at them.
" Yeah have fun in prison asshat! Also you seemed to be doing fine with out your glasses douche." Kai yelled back to him.
A cop shut the door of the car and got in as well, then they drove off.

Pepper was talking to the police.
" You two coming with us?" One of them asked.
" I wanna stay till the park is clear." Pepper said and looked down at Kai.
" I'm with the CEO." Kai told them.
They nodded and walked off.
" Are you sure?" Pepper asked.
" I'm positive-" Kai started but heard a beeping sound.

" Whats that?" Pepper asked.
" Miss Potts I would run." Kai told her.
Kai looked and saw IronMan flying towards them.
" It was nice meeting Miss Potts, uhhh keep in touch." Kai told her before running off.

Kai ducked as the droids started exploding around her. After a moment she looked up and saw IronMan with Pepper in his arms. She sighed in relief and looked around. There were little fires blazing all around her.
" This could be an album cover." Kai observed.
Then her phone started ringing. She pulled it out her pocket and smiled at the name and the picture.

" Hi Natty." Kai answered.
" Kai are you okay?" Nat asked her.
" I'm good." Kai told her.
" How is Pepper?" Nat asked.
" Safe. She's with Stark." Kai reported as she started walking out of the expo.
" I'm heading back to the expo now to get you." Nat told her.
" I'll be waiting here for you." Kai told her as she sat on the curb.

" Okay. Hey Kai-" Nat said.
" Yeah Nat?" Kai asked.
" я люблю тебя." Nat told her.
" I love you too Nat. Now come get me." Kai smiled.
" On my way." Nat said before hanging up.
Kai placed her phone in her pocket.

She looked up at the sky as the fire burned around her. It was nice to be back to her normal life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
99.1K 2.5K 37
Mercedes Stark was the only daughter of Tony Stark. She was very unplanned, and he had her when he was rather young, but he didn't really have to rai...
13.1K 221 28
(Main Priority Story) Clint Barton and his brother Barney {who's dead in this} were kidnapped by Peter Pettigrew, Snape and Luciuis, Narcissa re-marr...
25.3K 646 39
Hi, this is an Avengers reacts story by @RedCorvette084 and @Lulusurfista. It will have things like reacting to the actors, and the movies, but they...