Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

Od VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... Více

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

6: Last Two days

6.1K 174 64
Od VioletYbrehl

A week later, all of them had been working together under Karasuma and Irina's guidance. Sometimes Lovro will join their training and all in all, most of them are slowly getting in shape.

Their quirk training also had more intensity. Sage, Hitoshi, and Mei acquire above-average skills for gun shooting. They weren't as good as everyone whose monster that could aim with so much precise. Katsuki already had these skills, since he also somehow got force to know the AC Project. Class 3-E's class is whole day, while Katsuki's class is only 3 fourth of the time of Izuku's classes.

He proved to be really useful in Assassination Classroom Project, so he could occasionally join them. Hitoshi, Sage, and Mei are a bit overwhelmed to their training regimen, but certainly, they actually got result.

Mei also train in form of Self Defense just in case there will be an infiltration to their main base. Ritsu manage to have a copy of the detailed map of the fake city.

Izuku actually sneak out with Hazama, Kanzaki, Itona, and Sugino to the fake city to find a good Base for them and to manage to put some of their weapons and equipments.

After finding a good base, all of them started to create their control room. Thanks to their quirks.

Hazama's quirk is Black. She could make herself entirely black, as well as those who she wanted to make black. It only works to a living creature. It's good for night infiltration like what they did, but Hazama cannot make them entirely invisible.

Kanzaki's quirk is connect, she'd be able to connect to all kinds of technology and can understand how they work. It's also the reason she likes video games. But it's extremely useless in both defensive and offensive attacks. And before Izuku analyze her quirk, she deemed it useless.

Sugino's quirk is Sharp night vision. It's like Mei's Zoom, but he could only use it in night. It was deemed as villainous for some reason, he doesn't know.

And Itona's quirk is quite useful in support course, which is process. It allows him to know how the process of making things he touched.

Sugino, and Hazama work together for them to be able to infiltrate inside, then Kanzaki and Itona is the one who assemble the computers Izuku brought with them. Then, when they finish assembling it, Izuku program it and let Ritsu to take over the Computer and Control giving instruction to collect the data of the camera that UA put in the Fake city.

Izuku could see that they are polishing the fake city and make it somewhat livable. There are some constructions and Izuku could see it process.

“Let's go back!” The four nodded and immediately relied on Sugino and Hazama.

--*--

“Just what the fu--!” Terasaka shouted. Muramatsu and Yoshida immediately try to stop Terasaka from smashing the laptop.

“Get the fu-- away from me! I'll beat them now!” Terasaka angrily said. Even the others are also angry, looking at the laptop.

Why? Because when Nakamura told Ritsu they wanted to know what the hero team is doing in speed run, Ritsu did it gladly. And by the time that they're looking to it, all they saw is heroic class student is taunting them, sometimes arguing between two classes. Fighting for more superior authority to one another. That's practically their first three days.

In day four, class 3-A celebrate someone's birthday. It wasn't that bad until when Ritsu stop the fast-forward. All they heard is class 3-A and 3-B taunting and insulting Bakugou. Both Bakugou and Terasaka exploded, but good thing is Hitoshi manage to brainwashed Katsuki.

“Are they serious?” Okano ask in disbelief.

“This will be their fall if UA continue them to behave like this!” Hara said and sigh.

“Let's just be positive, okay? It means they are underestimating us! And it also means win!” Sugaya said, grinning but stop when nobody agrees with them.

“It wasn't the point of this game…” Mimura said and sigh look to the others and nodded. This time, both Katsuki and Terasaka calm down in Muramatsu and Yoshida's relief.

“Beating them wasn't the main goal, why we accept this. It's one of the reasons, but… The main reason is to teach them the reality…” Nagisa said, and all of them went silent.

“They are worse than I thought!” Fuwa commented.

“Indeed… It only makes me anticipated to play with them…” Karma said, and devilishly grin.

The speed run continues and saw how arrogant the two classes are. They all just sigh and stop watching them. Karma just told Ritsu to continue spying with them and immediately informed him or Izuku if the Heroic Class did something useful. Ritsu nodded and went out.

“Kids! I cook our dinner!” Irina shouted and all of them went to the kitchen. Irina did in fact started to learn cooking after the AC Project. It's all because of the provocation of Izuku.

Izuku is a great cook. He is as great as Katsuki which was also cooking top-notch dishes. Irina loves Izuku and Katsuki's cooking, and Izuku provoke Irina that she wouldn't be able to be a better cook than him.

And the fact that Karasuma and Irina will get married at the end of the year before New year. It makes Karma added the fuel by saying how she would be able to be a good wife, if she didn't know how to cook?

Because of this, Irina shouted that she will start learning how to cook. Because of her stubbornness, she become a good cook. Not as good as the two, but it’s acceptable, and edible.

“Where's Cryptid (Izuku), Shame (Horibe), Darkness (Kirara), Butcher (Tomohito), and Player(Yukiko)?”  Tadaomi ask.

“They infiltrate the fake city to assemble the control room!” Isogai reply.

“Okay then!” Tadaomi said, and eat with them.

“We're home!” Izuku shouted. All of them receive greetings as they went to the table and eat. He eats next to Katsuki who really look grumpy. Izuku decided to talk to him after eating.

--*--

Katsuki and Izuku did have some talk after eating dinner. Izuku did tell him that he could just punish them in the times when the test started.

Then they got another meeting at the common room.

“I have some suggestion!” Karma said to the crowd.

“What is it?” Izuku asked.

“It will be good if we started doing our work at night. I know all of you will agree to this. But I will also suggest not anyone from this group needs to do anything in the first day!” Karma's devil's form suddenly appear to his face as he emits purple aura.

“Why? Would it be wasteful?” Okuda ask.

“No, my dear Chemical (Okuda). I only said it was us who will not do anything. Students are all informed about the Narration. We will go inside the Fake City exactly 12:00 midnight. Students will enter the Fake City around 5 am. With this, we could conspire with them to treat the “Heroes” as crap as possible. In that why, they might give up a good fight.” Karma explain.

“So basically, we'll let the students who had their roles to act deeply from the narration…” Fuwa concluded.

“Which means… According to the narration, people dislike heroes for abandoning them…” Yada said, and Karma nodded.

“I did have listed what possible outcome of this plan. Whatever it was, we will not be affected.” Izuku said, earning him a nodded. All of them nodded and discuss more about the first day plan. They already use the two-day training they got in USJ, and that trip was really worth it.

--*--

Two days from now is the big they have been waiting for. They stop their training as they start to packed up. Tadaomi even see a truck, 20 cars, and 10 motorcycles, that parked outside their dorm. Tadaomi and Irina will be the one who will drive the truck where all their weapons and equipment are all packed neatly.

It's a close door truck and they all carefully put everything there. It took a whole day to carefully put all to the truck. And they all have a meeting that night.

Izuku is standing in the middle while everyone is seating surrounding him.

“We all been together for 5 years… Some were 4 years, and some were just introduced to us a month ago. Many things already happen… We deal more than villain attack, heartbreaks, sorrow, and of course, happiness. This makes us grow, learn our lesson, and treat our bonds carefully. All the things Koro-sensei, Tadaomi-sensei, and Irina-sensei taught us, and now… It's time for us to teach them too, similarly to how Koro-sensei teaches us. A lesson we all not forget, will bf passed them!” Izuku said as everyone smile. The girls are hugging each other as they look fondly at Izuku.

Izuku is the core of former Class 3-E. Nagisa being the body and Karma being the mind. This three is the pillar of their family. That's how important Izuku is.

“We will make sure they will not leave the fake city without learning any essences of how to become a proper hero, Cryptid (Izuku)” Isogai said and grin. Izuku nodded and smirk.

“Let's give them a hell! 3-E!” Izuku said, and they cheer up. The next day, they just relax, watch a movie and let themselves rest a bit.

--*--

Hero Team started to get serious a week before the test. Some of them just do a light training and update their support gears a bit. The two leaders are still not yet getting along, and most of them really wanted to do the test separately. But Aizawa and Vlad King went to them for a talk. A day before the test started.

“Anyone who will put another petition on separating the two class will automatically make you all failed your last test to take your hero license. And it appears to me that none of you bothers to read the narration of this test. Don't blame anyone if you can't deal to the other group!” Aizawa coldly said to everyone, and all of them felt ashamed.

“Why we need to know the narration? I mean, we will only face two people!” Monoma ask with a smug expression.

“And who said there's only two people in Villain Team? The only one Todoroki and Kendo saw is the two leader of Villain team. It doesn't mean they are the only one who you will compete!” Vlad King shouted in angry and everyone went silent.

“So you mean, you don't have idea how many opponents you have even after 1 month of preparation?” Aizawa ask and nobody answered. He just sighs in disappointment. Even Vlad King is disappointed to the preparation they did.

“Figure out how you'll arrive in the site tomorrow!” Vlad said and started to walk away.

“That's unfair! I thought UA will provide us a ride to go to the site!” Uraraka angrily said.

“You can't treat us like this! We are the savior of this world! We deserve better!” Mina screech. Aizawa look at them coldly as his hair went up, and his eyes becomes red.

“Treating you like this? The villain team had rented their transportation because it was in the rules. “UA will not provide any of the teams their resources in exemption of support upgrades!” So, you're telling me you didn't read the rules carefully!” Aizawa coldly said, and everyone shut up again.

“It's fine guys, I'll just call someone for our ride,” Momo said and everyone agreed.

“Good luck then. We will still go to Villain Team for some updates like this!” Aizawa said, and everyone nodded.

Shoto gritted his teeth as he looked at Koda.

“Koda! Send some bird to find out all about the villain team. And spied to them!” He ordered.

“Was that too late?” Kendo ask and Shoto just glare at her.

“It's your fu--ing fault too!” Shoto angrily said. Kendo just rolled her eyes.

“Don't wash your hands too.” And another argument started making the birds confused to what to do.

--*--

(This chapter is Edited)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1M 31K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
56.1K 1.1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...
85K 3.3K 22
What if Nezu wants to bring back the civil war game and prepared a little surprise for his students on top of that too? What could only be the surpri...
341K 11.6K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...