Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

5: Discussion and Planning

6.9K 182 81
By VioletYbrehl

After everyone clean and decorate their new dorm, some of them decided to warm up. Izuku told Katsuki and Hitoshi to actually take a spar to some former Class 3-E. And most of them gladly teach the two some good fighting techniques and even some useful advice.

All in all, their first day is pretty eventful and definitely a productive day.

Izuku, Karma, and Nagisa are all in the common room, all reading the rules and mechanics of the test. Karma certainly finding some rules to bend and loopholes that putted to the manual.

“This is pretty contradicting…” Nagisa said, and the two went to him.

“Where?” Izuku asks as Nagisa pointed.

“One of the objectives under difficult is “sabotage the other team by making their 4 objectives.” this would fall out in easy task if not for these rules!” Nagisa flip the book in rules and pointed out rules.

The team would not be allowed to do any villainous objectives for hero teams and heroic objectives for villain, or they will have their points reduced to their overall score

“How are we supposed to do this?” Nagisa ask.

“Indeed its tricky!” Karma said, and looking to the rules and objectives repeatedly.

“Well…” The two looks to Izuku, who's grinning.

“Do you have a solution?” Karma ask. Izuku nodded and pointed out another two objectives.

“Make ¥10,000 for span of two weeks and buy a stock in market?” Nagisa ask when it pointed out.

“Ahhh! I see… I did overlook the rules!” Karma chuckle.

“Do you have someone from business course?” Karma ask Izuku grin because he already knew that Karma get what he was thinking.

“Still don't get it,” Nagisa said and frown.

“Simple, we will create an alter ego. Another identity out of our villain identity. A businessman. Using this identity, we could take this objective to them!” Karma said and pointed out some objective of Hero Team.

Create a Fundraiser for Mustafu Orphanage

Donate in charity

Have partnership in the biggest support tech company

Accept an interview from media

“Why does this test become more and more like a mind game?” Nagisa ask, which makes Karma and Izuku laugh.

“Because it is. They base this test to the old system. Meaning, the Rat made this as realistic as possible. Just look at how wide the participant is. All the business course, support course, and even General Education course will partake the test. Some of them acquire a role like police officers, councils, medias, even the hospitals and businesses will be open inside,” Karma explain. Just looking at the objectives, he was sure of it.

“As you can see, in objectives, this is what occur before. And the fact that we have experience in the field, particularly in underground, makes us a villain with wits and system. Some villain organization before that we partake to destroy!” Izuku said as Nagisa soak all the information immediately.

“I see… So Nezu wanted this to happen not just for them to learn a lesson how hard becoming a hero but also open their eyes on how the society could be cruel…” Nagisa concluded.

“Indeed! And, I'm quite curious to this civil bot… Do you think it will be good if we create some sort of narration?” Izuku asked.

“Yeah! That's good idea. We can manipulate this test a bit. Like the Demon City. We can base the narration there!” Karma suggested.

“Wait! I'll just call Kirara-chan. Since she likes novels with touch of darkness!” Izuku said and grinning.

“Ritsu-chan, did you put notes to the discussion?” Karma ask.  Then, Izuku is now calling Hazama to join them in the discussion.

“Of course. Izuku-kun did tell me to take notes of any discussion related to this test. Specifically asked me to spy the other team's dorm too!” Ritsu said. Karma grin and praise Ritsu which makes her giggled.

After a while, Kirara join them and create a beautiful narration inspired to Demon City.

“A city that HPSC abandoned for some reasons that they can't tell to the public. Not knowing, they just wanted to hide the inhumane experimentation that occur in the city. As the city gets abandoned, a group of people called 3-E monopolize the city by helping them. After several years, the HPSC is enough and send fresh graduate heroes to the newly built agency. A villain group also had a partnership to the 3-E who's leading the city to be able to do their crime,” Nagisa grin looking to it.

“With this, the public opinion to the heroes will drop. Aside from that, the other objectives will become much harder for them to finish!” Karma said, and laugh.

“Indeed, I'll go back to training, Karma-kun, Nagisa-kun, Izuku-kun! See yah!” Hazama said and went back outside.

Then the food finish and all of them eat together in common room.

“We'll discuss more about this. But I think I'll talk to Sage later. He told me he'll be late on moving here!” Izuku said to Karma.

“Why?” He asks while eating.

“He told me he would recruit people from his courses as many as he could to help. And from the solution we come up a while ago, we will need more business courses than I thought!” Izuku explained. Karma nodded as they continue to eat.

--*--

“So guys! We decided that we need a company for this test! A real one! Since some objectives have some real money involved!” Izuku explains to everyone after their lunches.

“We need someone who could look cold and professional but will be able to handle the company!” Izuku said. Some look to Hayami and some look to Yoshida.

“Well…” Hayami sigh and raise her hand.

“I volunteer for this. But if it's okay, I want Taisei-kun to help me here? I'm not that good when it comes to business related. However, I could keep my composure enough to fit the roles. And with Taisei's knowledge to business since they have a motorcycle company…” Hayami said with a smile.

“Are you sure about this?” Izuku ask and Hayami nodded.

“Yes!” She said.

“I think Takuya, Yuma, or even Horibe will also be with the two of you!” Karma said and everyone looks to him.

“Why?” Itona ask looking to Karma.

“The company we will build is related to Tourism and Entertainment Luxury. It means it involves, money, technology, and food. Hatsume-san could also be added to this group who will handle the company!” Karma said, and everyone nodded in affirmation.

“I'll help them!” Muramatsu said with a smile. Isogai, Itona, and Mei did agree to help them.

“We'll just start tomorrow on calling ourselves in our villain name, since the nameplates are still not yet finish!” Karma declare.

Then Izuku proceeds on telling them about the narration he will ask to be added in the test tomorrow. And everyone agreed.

After their meeting, everyone went back to training their mind and body outside. Izuku got a call from Sage, so he immediately took a motorcycle and drove it to the main campus.

He immediately meet him in his classroom.

“I convince around 50 students to become part of our team. And they are in the conference room of the business course right now!” Sage said as Izuku smile.

“Thank you, Sage!” Izuku happily said as Sage sigh and nodded. The two went to the conference room and saw the 50 business course student that Sage manage to convince.

“Hello everyone! I'm Izuku Midoriya! The co-leader of villain teams on this year's UA's civil war. I wanted to tell you something since we are talking about business here. We would like to hire you are a role of full-time businessman for this test. I will guarantee you. Whatever you decided to open under luxurious entertainment and food industry business will be open up under the company we will build to the test. 80% of your profit will be handed to you and 20% will be ours. Aside from that, we will provide you a capital, resources, and connections inside the Fake City.” Izuku started to explain and everyone was really engaged to it.

“You can hire workers and employees but only if they are students from UA except Heroic Course. You will be the in charge of their wages. As long as you made money for us, we will gladly take you in to the Fake City. If you agree to this, aside from you'll be having profit, you will also have experience in the field!” Izuku explained. There's some question but Izuku gladly answer. So, the business course students gave him all the businesses they wanted to manage. It took 3 hours for everything to finish as all the business course students are satisfied and were not finding their employees.

Izuku asked them to keep it as low-key as possible. And they all gladly said.

“I'll be moving to your teams dorms. And I made sure to create a group chat for all the business course students who will work with us!” Sage explains and Izuku thank him again. Sage just smile and nodded before going back to his classroom.

Izuku giddily went to Nezu's office and ask for everything he needed. Money will be use, definitely, but the company, businesses under that company, and the staff also approved the narration. Not that Izuku care on wasting his father's money.

Hisashi Midoriya allows him to use his money. So even Hisashi doesn't care on how much money did Izuku spend.

Izuku wasn't really the type of person to spend too much money. But for helping people? He wouldn't hesitate to bring out his black card and use it as his heart felt contented.

Izuku grin and went out of the Principal's office and went straight to Staff Room.

“Is there anything you want, young Midoriya?” Toshinori ask. He wasn't close to All Might, but he didn't hate the man. Even if he was his Dad's arch nemesis, the man didn't do anything to him. So, All Might is simple a stranger to Izuku's eyes.

“Well, did you see thirteen-sensei? I would like to talk to her!” Izuku said with a smile.

“Oh Izuku! Why are you here?” Thirteen asks who just enter the staff room.

“Thirteen-Sensei! I wondered if you could lend us the USJ for two days. My friends and I need some stunt to polish, and I think that the USJ is a perfect place to test it outs!” Izuku said, carefully wording his sentences.

All Might look at him, confused.

“It's against the rules to ask for a teacher's help for the test, right?” Toshinori ask confused.

“But it wasn't for the test! We just want to test out some moves for polishing. It wasn't actually related to the test at all!” Toshinori couldn't refute what he said, as Aizawa woke up to look at Toshinori.

“The rules only said that “Any parties were forbidden to ask for UA teachers help for the test” it means all of them could still ask for help if it wasn't related to the test,” Aizawa lazily said. Thirteen chuckles and nodded.

“Of course, Izuku! You can use the USJ with your friends. I will supervise you all, just in case!” Thirteen gladly said with a smile on her face. Too bad Izuku couldn't see her face due to her mask and suit.

Izuku just grin and bow to them. He then told them that he will need to go back.

“That's pretty smart move!” Toshinori said and chuckle.

“He wasn't picked up by Nezu as the leader of the Villain Team for nothing,” Thirteen fondly said.

“Actually, they even manage to stretch that rules,” Aizawa said, looking to his two co-worker.

“What do you mean?” Toshinori ask.

“The rule “Any parties was forbidden to ask for UA teachers help for the test” only covers the teachers. And even with it, they could still ask for our help as long as it wasn't related to the test. But the rules didn't say external help was forbidden. That's why two adults will supervise their training starting tomorrow. Still don't know who they are!” Aizawa said, making the two widen their eyes.

“It looks like this UA Civil War will be really an interesting one!” Thirteen said and grin.

“That's underestimated.” Aizawa reply and the three laugh.

“I just wish the hero course students will learn a lesson to this,” Toshinori said and smile sadly. Thirteen tap his back as way of comfort.

--*--

The first 10 chapters of this book is already pre-written before I publish it so expect the immediate publishing of these chapters

(This chapter is Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.9K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
591K 16.3K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
339K 11.5K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...
55.7K 1.1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...