One Giant Step For BABY Z |||...

By slytherinn127xo

Zhang Qing Yuan, went on GIRLS PLANET 999, and just missed out on the debut team. Which came with it's own dr... More

ā„‘š”‘š”‰š”’ā„œš”š”„š”—ā„‘š”’š”‘ š”„š”‘š”‡ ā„œš”ˆš””š”˜š”ˆš”–š”—š”–
Qing Yuan
Qing Yuan KPROFILES
VENOM KPROFILES
Qing Yuan's Pets
VENOM Ships
Qing Yuan's Staff Team 1
Qing Yuan's Dance Team
š”š”˜š”–ā„‘ā„­
K, bye
XOXO
Dear Mr. Snake
Bicycle
Wings
You Make Me
Feel Special
Home
š”œš”’š”˜š”—š”˜š”…š”ˆ š”™ā„‘š”‡š”ˆš”’š”–
ARTIST OF THE MONTH
2021-2022 Dance Practices
We've Gone LOCO ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 1
What SAVAGES ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 2
They're A Bit Blessed And Cursed ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 3
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, SEVEN ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 4
If You Mess With Me You Messin' With My Family ||||| Mix It Up Zhang, Episode 5
Locked In Vlogs 1
š”‘š”ˆš”šš”–
SOOMPI
SOOMPI 2
SOOMPI 3
SOOMPI 4
SOOMPI 5
š””š”²š”¢š”¢š”«š””š”¬š”Ŗ
Qing Yuan's Entrance Performance
Qing Yuan sees the Girls
RIVALS
1st Round Rehearsals
Week 1 Performances
Round 1 Results
Round 2 Rehearsals
Round 2 Performance
Round 2 Reactions
Round 2 RESULTS
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

Round 1 Reactions

370 7 25
By slytherinn127xo

AN: Before this chapter starts, please answer these questions.

Question 1: What added advantage should Qing Yuan get for coming first in the first round?

* She gets to pick songs from artists who aren't in the competition. *If this one what groups songs should she be allowed to pick*

* She gets to work with another group in the competition for the second round where she will get the same amount of points as that group from the performance. *If this one who should she work with*

* Other, please say what the advantage should be that she gets that isn't in the competition.

Now let's get on with the chapter.

Qing Yuan was sat in her dressing room waiting for the performances to start. And she knew that VIVIZ were about to go on stage. 

She waited then the music started. And she recognised the song. And she watched them each wear a crown which she liked the look of. 

She was then shown as there were glows on stage before they then began 'Rough'. 

Qing Yuan smiled lightly watching them. Rough was her favourite GFRIEND song other than Apple. 

She smiled seeing the ending. It was beautiful, but she wished they had shown more of themselves. It was touching but she wished they had done something to show more of them as vocalists and SinB as a dancer. 

~~

"That's pretty." She said as she saw the set up for Hyolyn's performance.

Once the music was shown she was shown dancing weirdly to the backing track of the song. 

"TOUCH MY BODY!" She was heard shouting as she heard the start of the song properly.

She dancing along to the song in her seat as she watched the screen attentively as Hyolyn performed. 

Once the dance break was over Qing yuan was just shown screaming over the performance.

Once Hyolyn was outside her waiting room she was next door to Qing Yuan. 

Qing Yuan popped her head back out and they both waved at each other. 

"I really liked your performance." Qing Yuan told the older girl. Before she started the dance with Hyolyn to 'Touch My Body'.

"Thank you." Hyolyn told the younger girl. 

They then both started to laugh. 

~~

Then it was KEP1ER's turn to perform. 

Qing Yuan cheered as she saw Xiao Ting and Yu Jin cheering for two of her best friends. 

She was then shown then having her eyes wide hearing the almost electronic version of the song. 

She watched their performance having an almost bored look on her face unless Da Yeon, Xiao Ting and Yu Jin were the ones singing. 

She just had no real clue as to what was happening. If it had a story or if it didn't. Or if there was a theme. 

~~

Then it was Brave Girls. She was shocked from the initial start. 

She was shocked as it didn't seem like they were going with what she saw their strong suit as. She found their strength in vocals but they were doing so much dancing. 

Then when 'Rollin'' started Qing Yuan nodded her head like she knew it would happen. 

~~

Then it was WJSN's performance. 

Once Qing Yuan saw the broken hour glass she looked worried for the group. "The hour glass." She whispered worried for the dance. 

~~

Then it was Qing Yuan's performance. She was onstage as the groups showed the most reactions to her. 

0:00-0:23= Qing Yuan is making her way up the stairs and every few steps she takes she is joined by a new person following her as they all line up at a table. And she places her hand down next to a file as the beat drops in this part of the song.

"Ooh, she's doing Lion!" Umji from VIVIZ says as soon as the song starts. 

0:23-0:28= The file opens up and shows the mission. 'Steal THE Crown.' And in jobs there are six. Defeat LOONA, HYOLYN, BRAVE GIRLS, VIVIZ, WJSN and KEP1ER. Before she picks up the file and they all sit at the table and there is only one man who doesn't sit at the table with everyone else, well he just hesitates but Qing Yuan sees this. And then they all stand in front of their chairs.

"Ooh, she's wants to get us gone!" Exy from WJSN says as soon as the song starts and she is laughing at the thought. 

0:28-0:55= They all then start to dance as they are sat on the chairs around the table. Imagine the table is circular at the top platform and it stays still as they all dance on it. And there is a dancer who doesn't join in and it is Dong Hyun.

"Why isn't he dancing?" Da Yeon asked as they watched the girl perform.

0:55-1:00= Qing Yuan jumps down from the table as she walks to Dong Hyun and she pushes him to the table as she sings, he falls backwards onto the table.

"Oooh, Snake Qing Yuan!" Xiao Ting shouts noticing the instant way that Qing Yuan is acting, it is like how she looked for SNAKE. 

1:00-1:39= And the duel is starting. Qing Yuan and Dong Hyun start to dance as they bath show aggressive sides to each other. Qing Yuan was channelling her inner 'Snake' for the performance. Then Qing Yuan pulls out a dagger from under the table as they have ended the dance on top of the table. And she stabs in him the last seconds of the part before she stares at the camera with a smirk before she drops the dagger. And at the end of the dance Dong Hyun is dead and Qing Yuan is crouched over his 'dead' body.

"OOOH!" Seola said as she watched the girl dance and 'fight' the older man. 

"She's going for him." Hyolyn comments as she watches the girl closely. "And he's gone."

Then Lion really starts.

1:39-1:57= During this Qing Yuan starts to sing along as the dancers all come over to start to search Dong Hyun's body when one of them pulls out a wire and they cut it at a wire before they pass it to Qing Yuan all of them still dancing as they drag is body from Qing Yuan who is singing and just generally looking creepy as she stands on top of the table. Once she is handed the wire she grabs a sword from the man next to her, unsheathing it before she smashes the wire against the table, before there is fire erupting from around everyone.

"A wire!" Ye Seo comments quickly. 

"She's gonna break it." SinB asks as she watched the performance. "A SWORD?!" 

1:57-2:12= Qing Yuan walks back around as she started singing and all of the dancers sat down at the table and she placed the file down. And she circled Hyolyn, LOONA, WJSN and KEP1ER on the card before she pointed to them and she pushed the papers off of the desk before she ran forward over the desk. And then she jumped off of the end.

"She's after four groups." Xiao Ting tells everyone as she watched her. 

The music stopped as she jumped and she landed in the arms of a lot of dancers and then she was stood before the chorus started.

Every group was shown screaming and some standing up as they watched her jump all scared for her life. 

2:12-2:31= Qing Yuan follows the dance below as she has every dancer around her on stage. And some are still on the top stage as it moves so they can be closer to the stairs height. She dances as she shows power in everything she does and she just looks like she is in control of everything. 

2:31-2:51= Then Qing Yuan is dancing with the group of girls as they are the ones who remain on stage. And then she walks forward as she stands behind a dancer ready for the next verse.

Soobin from WJSN is just shown sat there as she watched Qing Yuan intensely. 

2:51-3:40= Qing Yuan dances as she doesn't sing but she fight dances a lot of guys as they pretend to be in practice all of them getting up while on camera. And she is fake fighting different members of her team as they all train together and at the end of it they all stand together for the second chorus. And she makes her way across the stage to a corner before she goes back to the centre of the stage.

None of the groups notice that she fell over. 

3:40-3:43= Qing Yuan walks back to the group of guys who are the ones left on stage as they all gather around her.

3:43-4:01= Qing Yuan holds onto the boys hands has they lift her above their heads as she walks the right side up as she sings and she walks over the boys hands which are there at the correct height but she barely touches then as she goes over it.

"She is up there!" Eunseo from WJSN says watched the girl be above the dancers head as she sings. 

4:01-4:23= Qing Yuan is left alone as she is rapping and she slowly starts to get more aggressive which causes her to run up the backs of some dancers who are a staircase as she gets more aggressive before she says 'I'm A QUEEN!' at the top before she jumps down and she is caught by a dancer.

"Ahhh!" Hyolyn is shown saying as she watched the girl rap. "She looks like she wants to get us." 

4:23-4:43= Then Qing Yuan and the dancers all start to dance as they join her from different sides of the stage. 

4:43-5:08= Qing Yuan follows the dance as she dances and makes her way back up to the top of the stage where her 'office' is.

The girls are shocked watching her move her way up the stairs. 

And at the end of this part she is at the very top of the stairs as she sings. And she steps over Dong Hyun's body which is right outside her office.

Hyolyn laughs as Qing Yuan is shown stepping over Dong Hyun's body.

5:08-5:21= She then walks into the room slowly and closes the door behind her and she is seen opening a new folder but not before she shoots the camera and smirks as it falls to the ground.

Some of the girls jump from hearing the gunshot and seeing the glass break. 

~~

Qing Yuan was shown coming off the stage crying. "I fell." She told some of the dancers as she started to un do the knots in her boot. Her left ankle had taken the brunt of the force of the fall. And she couldn't stop the performance. 

She pulled off her left boot before she was helped down the stairs fully by Jae Jae and he took her to see the medical man on site as she needed to know what was wrong with it now. 

~~

As the audience had to vote for two groups Qing Yuan sat weirdly silent as she had a doctor checking over her ankle but she still had tears in her eyes from her landing. 

She just sat there praying as she hoped for a good result for her and her ankle because it definitely wasn't a nice landing. 

The voting was then closed for the live audience. 

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.2K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
34.8K 247 106
怐ļ¼©ļ½Žć€€ļ½—ļ½ˆļ½‰ļ½ƒļ½ˆć€€ļ¼®ļ½…ļ½—ļ¼Ŗļ½…ļ½ļ½Žļ½“怀ļ½„ļ½…ļ½‚ļ½•ļ½”ļ½“怀ļ½—ļ½‰ļ½”ļ½ˆć€€ļ¼–怀ļ½ļ½…ļ½ļ½‚ļ½…ļ½’ļ½“怀 ļ½‚ļ½•ļ½”怀ļ½”ļ½ˆļ½…怀ļ½ļ½Œļ½„ļ½…ļ½“ļ½”怀ļ½„ļ½…ļ½ƒļ½‰ļ½„ļ½…ļ½“怀ļ½”ļ½ć€€ļ½‡ļ½ć€€ļ½“ļ½ļ½Œļ½ļ¼Žć€‘ OR į“¹įµ‰įµ‰įµ— Ė¢Ź°ā±āæ į“ŗįµƒŹ³ā±, įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė”įµ‰įµƒįµˆįµ‰Ź³ įµ’į¶  į“ŗįµ‰Ź·į“¶įµ‰įµƒāæĖ¢, Ź·Ź°įµ’ įµƒį¶ įµ—įµ‰Ź³ įµƒ įµ—įµƒĖ”įµ Ź·ā±įµ—Ź° įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµƒ...
8.3M 186K 41
Marielle Heartifillia was banished from her pack by none other than her one, true mate. Love was a rarity in her life. Her parents were long gone, le...
9.8K 353 6
When Elizabeth Clarke, daughter of Normal Valley's Mayor, is forced to join her father and the townspeople as they try to run a friendly ghost out of...