Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

4: Start of preparation

7.8K 186 40
By VioletYbrehl

Nagisa was shock to see Karma waiting for him in front of his dorm house. He chuckles to see his handsome face just shining under the sun. The two had different school, but they have always been in contact to each other and gradually, confessed to each other.

“It's like a typical childhood friends to lover troupe!” Nagisa thought and chuckle.

“Oi! What are you laughing?” Karma asks as Nagisa smile.

“Nothing! I didn't know you'll go here when you came from Tokyo!” Nagisa said. Karma grins as he put his arms around Nagisa's neck.

“Who cares! It's been a while since we had some touchy moments, hehe!” Nagisa peak to Karma who had his devilish expression again and sigh.

“Fine! Fine! Let's go to Shizuoka Prefecture, then!” Karma nodded and pull Nagisa to his embrace.

“This wasn't cool, but… I missed you…” Karma whispers while hugging him. Nagisa smile and look to Karma.

“I miss you too. We have 1 month and 2 weeks together again with others! It's been a while since we saw each other. I wonder how they are?” He said. Karma just pull him to the train station and didn't reply for so long.

“They are capable enough, don't worry!” He said with a smile. Nagisa could see, Karma did change a lot since then. They have been all through a lot since AC Project and all of them only made them have this strong bond.

--*--

The train ride is quiet, but it wasn't uncomfortable and awkward. In fact, he felt nice. Karma even sleep in his shoulder before they stop in their destination. The two hold each other's hands and went in front of UA where they saw Kanzaki, Okuda, Maehara, Okajima and Nakamura.

He laughed to see how Nakamura scolded the fact that Okajima bring some perverted magazine. But Okajima told him that it was Koro-sensei's favorite Magazine, so he brings it with them.

This earns this more scolding by Nakamura. Maehara is just laughing at the side while Okuda and Kanzaki is trying to stop them.

They are all in their school's uniform and all of them are wearing different one, so in other's perspective, it was certainly weird.

“Hey everyone!” Nagisa happily shouted. All of their attention when to them as Nakamura look at them mischievously.

“Oh! One of our couples is already here! Did you do some lovey-dovey moments when you meet again! Come on! Tell me!” Nakamura squeals as she looks at them, which makes Nagisa blush in embarrassment. Karma also join Nakamura in teasing him and even shamelessly lie to what he did.

“Do you know, I even bring some female clothes for Nagi-chan and Izu-kun!” Nagisa heard from Karma earning him some punch from embarrassed Nagisa. He knew, the two is planning something against him and Izuku.

“Gu-guys! Stop it! There are already staring at us!” Okuda anxiously said, putting her two hands closely together in her mouth. She was looking left and right.

“Who cares?” Karma devilishly said, earning him a pinch to his ear.

“No more mess to create, Karma-kun!” Nagisa said. Karma just grumpily let Nagisa pull him as he cross his arms.

After 30 minutes, they all got together again. Some were talking, laughing and catching up. All of them went there in Uniform as they wait in front of UA. Some bystander is even confused why they are all there waiting. That's until Aizawa Shouta with Katsuki and Izuku went to them.

“Oi! It's been a while! How are you!” Karma immediately goes to Katsuki and put his arms to his shoulder.

“Fu-- off!” Katsuki said, brushing off his arm.

“Awe! Don't be so rude. It makes me feel like we don't have some history!” Karma devilishly said.

“It's weird hearing that coming from your mouth, Karma!” Fuwa said, trying to stop herself to laugh.

“Agree!” Kayano said, and everyone laughed. Katsuki was embarrassed, but attempted to hide it. But Karma is just as shameless as he was and laugh with them.

“Follow me after wearing this, so you could go inside!” Aizawa tiredly said and gave them a pass. Isogai immediately took the pass and distribute it to everyone.

“Same Yuma as always!” Kataoka fondly said.

“Indeed!” Kurahashi reply with the same fond tone. All of them really missed this kind of environment. All of them, together again, is kind of… Nostalgia.

Nakamura and Karma started to tease Katsuki who really looking embarrass as the two could poke his weakness. Good thing is Nagisa and Isogai were there to control the two who wanted to start another chaos. They ride a bus after they went inside.

“I ask for Nezu-sensei to put our dorms far from main building and dorms, so we could practice using C4s and bombs. Dad and Irina-sensei will be here to help!” Izuku said, which makes sense to everyone.

“Was that against the rules? I mean, it will be unfair that adult will help us!” Kanzaki meekly ask.

“It said in the rules. Any parties were forbidden to ask for UA teachers help for the test,” Izuku said and grin.

“That's the loophole!” Karma grin and everyone looked to him.

“First loophole, we can ask teachers or adult who is not a UA Teacher. Second, we could still ask for the UA teachers to help, just don't tell them you wanted their help for the test. Meaning, we could just create some excuses to ask help to them without mentioning the test!” Karma explain and everyone grinned. Aizawa just chuckle and confirm that they can do that.

“We'll read the rules later. And we also have some objectives, right? How bad it was?” Isogai ask.

"Tsk! I'm sure it wasn't bad. It might be in boarder line of villainous deeds. I'm sure the brain squad will find a way to twist those!” Terasaka said casually without saying it in arrogant tone. It's like he trusted their set of skills but also didn't overestimate it.

“Right! We have Karma, Kotaru, Rio, Nagisa, Izuku, Manami and Horibe. As the brain squad. And most of us had numerous skills too. The best way we can is not to underestimate or overestimate them. Ritsu!” Sugino said and Ritsu appear to his phone.

“Yes, Tomohito-kun?” Ritsu ask with a smile.

“Did you have our opponents' information?” He asks and Ritsu nodded.

“It was already compiled by Katsuki-kun in his laptop. Complete information with Izuku's analysis!” Ritsu reply.

“That's too Convenient!” Taisei said grinning.

“The dorm is still a bit of a mess after the things we need arrive yesterday… And I listed all of them,” Izuku sheeply said.

“It's fine, we will just clean it after we arrive."

They reach their dorm, and certainly, it was bigger than the dorms they passed by. It still looks like the other dorms. But for them, who was trained to observed and calculate even the slightest difference of things. Their dorm is bigger than the others. It was also a bit secluded since they passed a forest. Some of them reminisce how secluded they are in Kunogigaoka Junior High.

“Izuku?” Nagisa went to Izuku as he gets his attention.

“Yes, Nagisa-kun?” He asked.

“Did you pay some money to create this?” Nagisa accusingly ask. Izuku just smile and nodded.

“It's nothing compare to the memories we will do inside. I want everyone to be as comfortable as I could. It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience, so why not go all out? Money wasn't a problem to me!” Izuku explains. Nagisa sigh looking at his best friend.

“You don't have to your know? All of us here already been in the lowest of low!” Nagisa said, but Izuku just smile.

“But it doesn't mean we need to endure it. We are the proud legacy of Koro-sensei.” He gently said and tap Nagisa's back before he leaves.

Most of them started to settle and when they finished, Muramatsu at Hara immediately took the cooking duties. The former Class 3-E met Hitoshi and Mei when they finish packing up their things. Their dorm room is definitely made according to their taste and all of them are grateful to Izuku's consideration.

“Did we have some shooting place here, Izuku?” Chiba asks quietly. He was followed by Hayami who still look professional as always.

“Ah yes, of course! We have two shooting place. One is in the basement and the other are in the backyard. I made sure we can practice hand-to-hand combats too and using bombs!” Izuku said and Chiba smile lightly, thanking Izuku for his consideration. The two picked up some sniper guns and went to the basement.

The others help Izuku to store their things in the storage room, and some of them are decorating their common room. They all interact casually and make sure Hitoshi and Mei will feel welcome with them.

--*--

“Hey! Ryoma-kun!” Izuku shouted to grumpy Terasaka that just resting in one of the couch.

“Yes?” He asked.

“Well! Can you teach some boys how to drive? There are some objectives here like creating a car chase with 10 peoples or above! You, Takuya-kun, Horibe-kun, and Taisei-kun is the only one I knew who know how to drive. Kacchan and I definitely know too, but I don't know the rest!” Izuku said.

“Sure! I don't mind! Karma definitely knew how to drive. I might offer some of them to learn at least the basic!” Terasaka reply. Izuku beam and nodded.

“Thank you! Ryoma-kun!” He happily said. Terasaka just ignore him and close his eyes and rest his head on the couch.

--*--

“How are you all okay about my quirk? I mean…” Hitoshi asks Isogai. Isogai laugh bitterly and tap Hitoshi's back.

“Most of us, didn't have powerful quirks. Some are even weak and useless. Some had villainous too. The only one we consider have powerful quirks is Karma-kun, Nagisa-kun, and Izuku-kun. But when we first met them, all of them had an issue on using their Quirks to the point that they all despise using it,” Isogai explain and look to Hitoshi as if he were saying he knew what he feels.

“We all knew how you feel. We are all considered as lowest of all. He practically doesn't have any motivation to move forward. But… Someone help us, someone never gives up on us and gave us a weapon to fight our enemies to be able to walk the path we wanted,” He explains gently.

“That's why all of us are moving forward to the best that we can!” Kataoka suddenly said after holding Isogai's shoulder.

“You don't have felt insecure to your quirk. And I'm confident, Izuku will find ways to make you shine!” Kataoka added. Hitoshi smiles to them.

“Thank you!” Hitoshi said.

“Hello everyone!” Ritsu suddenly appear to numerous screens around the Common Room and all of them stop doing all their activity.

“Right now, you all settle first here in the dorm. Take a rest and enjoy your free day. Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei will be here later in the evening. Meaning, we will start training tomorrow. And Karasuma-sensei told me that you all need to start to call everyone using the code-names you choose for your villain persona. That's all, thank you!” Ritsu happily said and everyone nodded.

“Well! Some of us are really not good at memorizing!” Yada said and sigh.

“Why not use a simple way!” Narakamura said while grinning.

“What's your suggestion then?” Kayano ask.

“Simple! Name tags!” Nakamura happily said. Most of them widen their eyes and look at her with disbelief.

“Seriously?” Sugaya ask in shock.

“We're not kids anymore to use it!” Kimura said in embarrassment.

“Come on, similarly to when we place code-names? But we could customize our nameplates like the one that service crew use in fast foods?” Nakamura explain.

“That's not that bad!” Nagisa said and nodded. They both to that and majority did agree as long as it wasn't that big. Izuku did help to create those nameplates for everyone.

“Alright! Treat this as a real battle! We'll make them learn a lesson they wouldn't forget." Karma declare. Cheers started to get louder because of it.

--*--

If you can suggest some objectives for both Heroes and villain side, I would really appreciate it.

(This chapter is edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 2.6K 32
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...
1.2M 50.8K 19
What happens when UA has a special test ready for the students? Dividing them into two groups of Heroes and Villains? What if Midoriya is made the le...
80.4K 3K 30
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...
52.8K 2.1K 12
What would UA be without their yearly war games? This year it was Midnights turn to organise things and the woman took things a bit too.. well... see...