INTEHAAN - MERE PYAAR KI ♡ ||...

De RakshitaRG

Shorts stories in riansh (on track) Ss,Os ,Ts & many more Mai multe

Hello Cuties ❤️ Drop your requests
You Can Test Me...(1)
You Can Test Me...! (3)
You Can Test Me...! (4)
You Can Test Me ...! (5)
You Can Test Me....! (6)
You Can Test Me ...! (7)
EPILOGUE - YOU CAN TEST ME..!
Jaan Nisaar (TS)
Jaan Nisaar - 2 (TS)
Jaan Nisaar -3 ( TS )
Jaan Nisaar - 4 ( Last )
let's know each other..! ❥(1)
let's know each other...! ❥(2)
Let's Know Each other..! ❥(3)
Let's Know Each other..! ❥(4)
Let's Know Each other ...!❥(5)
Let's Know Each Other..! ❥ (6)
Let's know each other..!❥(7)
Let's know each other!❥(8)
Let's know each other! ❥ (9)
Teaser - Jaan ban gaye..(2)
Jaan Ban gaye ..(1)
Jaan Ban Gaye...! (2)
Jaan Ban Gaye ...! (3)
Jaan Ban Gaye ..! (4)
cover credit and new book update !
Khuda Aur Mohabbat 🥀
LIFELINE ♡

You Can Test Me ...(2)

3K 244 72
De RakshitaRG

Ohh Riddhima...you are so beautiful..!

Kabir said huskily.. travelling his hands so romantically on her shoulders...and dropping her pallu from her shoulder...and her pallu touches the ground...

His eyes travelled all over her body

.
.
.

Few minutes ago ~

.
.
.

" Mujhe Kabir ke pass Jana hoga..! "

" Main vansh ko aise nahi dekh sakti...Apne app ko saja dete huee.."

Helding tears in her eyes she said Seeing his pic in her phone..

" Ragini ko vansh ke pass le aaungi..aur sab solve hojayega..Ha yeh sahi rahega.."

Saying so she goes.. changes herself in a beautiful pink saree...and goes out of vr mansion to meet Kabir...

****

" I'm sorry Boss ..but this is the truth....."

Vansh who was lost in the video..Still listening angre's words carefully...it was the cctv footage of riddhima kidnapping Ragini...

He was just staring the riddhima continuesly in the video playing it on Loop..

he was still not believing the reality..As it was not easy to digest him....

His eyes..his eyes showed the emptiness after seeing the video...

He seemed so Calm ...His Body posture was straight which alerted angre ..

The beast Was Back to his Old kingdom....

Keeping the phone in his pocket...He closed his eyes for a minute...and opened...

angre was shocked seeing his red eyes....

"Boss.....!"

" Leave me alone.. Angre..!"

" But boss i have more to tell you about..."

" I said leave me alone for sometime Angre...We will talk later.."

Angre understands the situation would go worse if he would not agree his boss..so better he opted to leave the place for sometime...

Closing the door by a remote.. of his study room...He walked towards the photo frame
which he brought for his Riddhima...! His sweetheart... as a karwachauth gift ...he thought he would give surprise to her...

By gifting this photo he thought he will confess his feelings to her finally...He will say her I LOVE YOU... finally...by gifting a sweet picture of their Both....

But...Now.. it's not needed he felt...she had given him a biggest surprise....A Biggest ever gift..that he can't ... forget ever in his life...

The Moral of his life...that he made around his world...

" The saddest thing about betreyal is that it never comes from your enemies..."

The sentence always proved Everytime that he was right before...He was right to judge his Life..But was a fool to think After meeting Riddhima... that he was wrong ..he was wrong..to judge the Life...by meeting Riddhima his Life seemed so beautiful to him...

Walking towards it with a blank expression...he caress his fingers on her pic ..

" Iski koi jarurat nahi hai Abhi.."

His expression changes immediately into anger...and he punches on the frame ...so forcefully...and the Frame gets breaked...and falls down...

A Broken frame was depicting his broken heart...Blood drops were falling on the frame from his knuckles..but he kept staring at it continuosly...

Since he had got to know about Riddhima's truth by Angre..a single drop of tear didn't escape from his eyes...as if..he was not at all able to except the reality..he was suppressing his emotions inside..He was getting suffocated inside..but still he kept a poker face.....

Because a Man can't break...He can't..

A Mafia like him can't break... can't cry...As people would always take it as his weakness...As Riddhima did...

Vansh thought...

His knuckles started to bleed..but he didn't cared...

He kept his hand on heart to tell him...that Not anymore he was going to trust it ...his heart too betreyed him...

It was paining so much And due to it..he falls down on his knees...

angre entered and saw the scene...he got shocked...He ran towards him immediately...

" Boss...? Boss... kya hua? "

" AAA....Angre...get me some water.."

He ran immediately and Gave Vansh water...and caressed his back to give him some relief...

After sometime vansh started to feel good...

" Okay...boss..? "

" Hmm....leave it..."

" But i think u are not well boss..? Should I call dr ...? "

" Angre....I'm telling you last time....No need to care me... just be practical towards me..no need to be emotional"

Vansh said in low voice.. Averting his gaze from angre..

" But boss ...?"

" Kuch kaam tha...Angre...?"

He shouted loudly..that his voice echoed...Making angre.. Scared...

" Ka...ku...Kuch nahi boss...baa..baad mai...batata ...hoon...U rest please.."

" Are you going to tell Me or should I Fire you..? "

Vansh shouted... loudly...

But still Angre kept mum...bcoz he knows if he say or show something to him....at this time...the things for his boss will be going so hard ..he would definitely going to have a break down Badly....and his health would get worsen...

Vansh decodes his expressions and understands something is not good........He understands that angre will not tell him definitely...not having any chance...he had to use emotional Trump Card...vansh thought...

" Angre....?! "

He called angre so softly and yet emotionalessly...and angre sees towards him..

" Angre .... You know.... Agar abb bhi mai loyalty mai yakeen rakhta hoon..toh woh tumhari wajah se... mujhe pata hai angre...ki Chahe kuch bhi ho Jaye..You will be loyal towards me till your last breath.."

" And please... don't break this last Emotion in me..."

Vansh said with no emotion in his eyes...but making angre's eyes teary...

Hearing his words...his heart broke...

Angre's pov -

Why...god ..why....? What he has done to you...? That you are punishing him in most cruelest way...
He was half dead when he got to know about his mother's murder...he was broken when he got to know that his mother was murdered mercilessly.....he was Just living his Life to punish his mother's culprits....

He lost trust in love when Ragini betreyed him for money....and now...? But when he finally decided to give chance for love in his life.... Bhabhi...She is too back stabbing him.... betreying him...he will just lose his Life...he will lose the meaning of his existence...

Angre thought.... having no chance he handed him a Phone.....

" Boss ...Aise maat boliyee..! Mai batata hu...Ragini ne unknown number se call Kiya tha....ghar ke landline pe...jab disconnect hua...maine usi number ko redial kiya....And usne bola ki usse Kabir ne kidnap kiya hai...woh usse marna chahta hai aur ....uska murder ka ilzam......Woh...woh...

" Woh kya angre...? "

" Ragini ka murder ka ilzam appke upar dalke ..apko jail bhejna chahta hai.....She was crying and telling me to help her.... rescue her... and I told her too video record her surroundings area...jo mujhe uss tak pohacha sake...usne yeh bhi kaha ki koi aur...Kabir ke saath usse kidnap karne mai Shamil tha...aur usne kaha ki woh dono abhi Bahar kuch baatein kar rahe hai..."

Vansh was shocked listening angre....How Kabir made a plan to trap him...and became successful too..
His anger grew....

( Note - here Ragini don't know that riddhima is Vansh's wife...)

Usne yeh video recoding bheja hai.....but vansh jerked his hand...

" Pehele tum Ragini ko bachane ke liye kuch karo...hume Jana hoga....usse bachana hoga..."

" Don't worry boss...maine already Bheja hai 50 admiyon ko... ...aur yek private secret agent ko...taki proofs la sake...Kabir ke khilaaf....apko yeh Video dekhna jaruri hai... Bhai... don't worry Ragini will be safe..."

Angre forwarded the the phone and opened the video for vansh...

Angre goes out of the room..after handling it to Vansh...bcoz he has seen the half video...and when he sensed something was not good further in the video...he stopped...and as a good human being he thought that this conversation should not be listened by him....so that's why he came and showed the video to Vansh..

The video Started...

" Hi Angre...I don't have much time...so I'm recording it in hurry... please save me...tell Vansh to save me please..."

Ragini cried..and started to show the surroundings.....

She was kept in a room ....

She Walked towards the window and showed.. that Their was a railway going from the place...and Their was a temple...small and well known temple....

She turned to the other side and showed him all...she turned towards the Next room where Kabir was present...

Ragini Walked towards the door and recorded the video.. telling angre that....

" Angre...see... Front of this house..there is some restaurant...let me see the name...wait a second..."

But in the Next room Ragini unknowingly was recording Riddhima's and Kabir's conversation...

" Kabir ....! "
Riddhima shouted...

" Koi sun lega Riddhima jaan ....dheere..."

Kabir Kept his hands on her mouth... stopping her from shouting and pushed her to wall..and Kabir was so close to her....

" I know You Love me...And you want me to kiss you..."

Before Riddhima could react..he started kissing Riddhima on her neck...

In the recording Kabir's back was visible and Riddhima face only...as Kabir entangled her in his arms

Riddhima's hands were tied to her back....which were not at all visible in the video....

" I love you Riddhima and i know you too love me...& That you proved to me by marrying Mr Vansh Rai singhaniya... Crossing all your limits...I love you so much..."

He kissed her earlobe...

Ragini's eyes widened in fear seeing the scene...in front of her....and she ended the video... fastly and sensed it to Angre....and immediately she throws Mishra's Phone outside the window....to not to get caught in Kabir's hands...that she tried to contact vansh..to save her...

Here on the other side...

A tear escaped from Riddhima's eyes and she felt helpless...so helpless...

She pushed him with all her energy from her shoulders as her hands were tied.... making the recording.. pause...and the video made go useless and waste...on the Kabir's phone... through Which he was recording their.. scenes...

Kabir was kissing on her neck...but when she pushed him...he got Angry..

He walked towards her...

You know what Riddhima...

" Kitni bhi koshish karlo vansh ko bacha nahi paogi..."

" U know..."

Mai kya kya karne wala hoon...

Riddhima was crying silently...she wanted to go to vansh...and cry her heart out....in his arms...she wanted to feel secured in his arms...

Because the revaltions Kabir made to her were ...broke her... shaken her...She felt herself that she was so dumb ....she wanted to hug her Vansh and cry out in his arms....

" U know...? No... I will tell you.."

" Mai Vansh ko haar taraf se barbaad karunga.."

" Uski ijjat..."

" Uski khudari..."

"Uska attitude..."

"Sab khatam kar dunga..."

" Ragini ko maar kar ..uske upar yeh iljam lagega ki woh yek murderer hai... criminal hai..jo uske attitude toh todega.."

" Uski ijjat ..yani ki Tum.."

Riddhima's eyes widened hearing him...

"Aisa video clip banaunga..ki.. duniya Miya biwi ko hajaro naam denge.."

" Ki Vansh Rai singhaniya ki Biwi...kisi aur se pyaar karti hai...Kisi aur ke saath ______"

" KABIRRRRRRRR.........!! "

Riddhima shouted loudly that shoke him for a second...a fire was visible in her eyes...A fire which can burn him into Ashes...

But ignoring her Kabir started to record the video...
And Walked towards her...with smirk on his face...

" Ohh Riddhima...you are so beautiful..! "

Kabir said huskily.. travelling his hands so romantically on her shoulders...and dropping her pallu from her shoulder...and her pallu touches the ground...

Giving a clear view of her chest and stomach...His eyes growed in desires seeing her..

Riddhima's eyes widened in shock by this move...and her tears were continuosly Falling from her eyes...

Coming closer to her ...he came towards her ear..

" You know...I am already celebrating my win over the great Vansh Rai singhaniya..by kissing his wife.."

Saying so he kissed her earlobe....

Riddhima was feeling so disgusted....so disgusted that she wanted to show him death now by itself..by her Hands

She was shocked when he brought his hands towards her chest....

Realising what was in his mind ..Not wasting time...she pushed him in his stomach by her legs.....so hardly...

" Ahhhhh..."

He screamed...

She won't allow him to disrespect her...she won't allow him to disrespect her husband....

She won't...

" CHAHE MERI JAAN KYU NA CHALI JAYE AJJ KABIR... VANSH PE EKK KHAROCH NAHI ANE DUNGI.."

Kabir was so Angry by her move now...

They he immediately caught her throat...and choked her...

And traveling his hands towards her back.... towards her blouse Dori....
He pulled her ... making dori break from her blouse...

She feared..her eyes widened....and closed her eyes tightly...and was continuously praying for bappa...

Images of Vansh travelled in her mind...she needed him....

VANSH....!!!

She said slowly...

Kabir took his hands towards her strip of blouse which was single stripped ...and smirked seeing her....and he was about to tear it.......
When......

To be continued...

****

Hey cutie patoties..
How are you?

How was this part??

Did you liked and enjoyed?

Who will save Riddhima..?

What will be Next step of Vansh...?

Stay tuned..

Do Like & comment ...😇
And leave ur precious reviews ❤️ about this part...

*Sry if any grammatical mistakes

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

103K 3.8K 16
A Riansh story #immj2 #riansh
Dark Love De Anika

Polițiste / Thriller

20.5K 1.4K 13
Riddhima had a perfect life, simple and beautiful. A loving and caring husband, a big and complete family, wealth, happiness, everything. What else a...
53.6K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
114K 5.2K 33
A story about betrayal, love and revenge She knew that her life was on the perfect tracks..and all she expected was for it to stay like that...but l...