my baby, my infinity (Gojo Sa...

By Alie-Heart

Nᴏʀɪᴇ ɪs ᴀ 28 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ғᴏʀ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀs. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴊɪ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
THANK YOU 💕 (pls read :authors note)
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
Headcanons (+ pics) ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ :)
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty

thirty five

2K 79 5
By Alie-Heart

∆∆∆∆∆

4 years ago

"My baby's turning 12! My baby boy is turning 12!"Norie cheered out while carrying out a cake to the table.

"God you're so old, I see wrinkles already"Gojo said and poked his forehead but Megumi slapped his hand away.

"It's your favorite! Red velvet!"She said and placed the cake in front of him.

Megumi smiled as Gojo placed the candles on the cake while Norie grabbed her camera.

Gojo lit them up and cleared his throat with a smile.

"HAPPY-"he was cut off when Norie slapped him across the face causing him to spin and land on the floor.

"You're not singing it! You broke my windows last time!"She argued.

"Then who's going to sing?! We all know my voice is beautiful!"Gojo argued back.

"Mom you do it"Megumi says.

"No, lets just find a video online-Please?"

Norie stared at him and sighed.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you"she began as she filmed Megumi smiling down at the cake as Gojo had a party whistle in his mouth with a sulked expression.

"Happy birthday to my baby boy, happy birthday to you-I could've done it better"Gojo cut her off.

Norie dropped her face but then turned to Megumi and says "alright blow the candles out! Make a wish first though"

The boy sat there and then blew out the candles.

She cheered and Megumi took the candles off so they would have a slice but then Gojo slammed his face into the cake.

"Gojo!"Norie yelled.

Megumi looked up with frosting on his face, grabbing the cake and smacked it onto Gojos face making him fall back and he wrapped his hands around his neck and started to shake him.

"Guys! Stop! Stop it!"Norie says and ran to them.

"I love you"

She froze as she heard the voice of Megumi, it sounded much older though. She heard it above her causing her to look up at the ceiling in confusion.

"Next time I'm gonna shove it down your pants!"Gojo laughed out.

Norie blinked and looked back at the boys and yelled "Stop it!"

∆∆∆∆∆

6 years ago

Megumi had his Easter basket in his hands trying to look for the colorful eggs that Norie had hid around Jujutsu Tech.

"Come on baby boy you got this!"She says.

They heard a door slide open and there they saw Gojo wearing a tracksuit, black lines across his cheeks and running sneakers while his hand gripped a basket.

"I'm coming for your candy Megumi"he said lowly.

The 9 year old stared and started running around trying to find the eggs before Gojo did. Both of the boys started digging through bushes, climbing trees, roofs, looking behind rocks while they tried to throw branches at each other to slow them down.

"Gojo! You old fart! I never said you can look for eggs!"Norie yelled with an irk.

"just wake up and talk to me... please"

She flinches when she heard Shokos voice behind her. Norie looked around to see if she could spot her anywhere, but nothing.

Norie heard Gojo yell and she turned to see that his legs were sticking out of a bush while Megumi took the egg from his hand and ran off.

∆∆∆∆∆

8 years ago

"Mama! Mama! Look!"Megumi yelled as he ran out of his school with a big red and pink paper.

Norie hugged him with a smile as she placed kisses on his head and says "what is it?"

"Happy mother's day!"he said with a bright smile and handed her the big card.

"Wow! You made this?"Norie spoke with happiness.

"Yeah! I did, look open it!"

She opened it and her heart melted when she saw that he had drawn him and her holding hands with flowers and hearts around them. And on the top it said "Megumi lovs Mama"

"Oh my love, thank you! I love it!"Norie said and hugged him again.

"Oi!"

They heard Gojo behind them, he was running towards them while holding two bags.

"Sorry I'm late! They had a discount in the pastry shop! Oh baby and I got you a little mother's day gift for you"

Gojo handed her a bag and she looked inside and saw two keys. Norie raised an eyebrow and says "Keys?"

"No not just ordinary keys, keys to 2 cars"He said smirking.

"2 cars?! Gojo-Shhhh....It's okay, later tonight I'll give you the other gift"he cut Norie off with a flirtatious voice.

"Why tonight?"Megumi asked.

"Ignore him! You how how dumb he can be with time"Norie quickly answered the boy with red ears.

"Don't you dare leave you hear me?! I swear if I come back and that number is at a zero I will hate you for the rest of my life! I will!"

Norie flinched when she heard the muffled scream and turn around and said "Utahime?"

Gojo and Megumi looked at her in confusion, they turned to each other then back at her.

"Mama?"

Norie turned to them and says "did you guys hear Utahimes voice?"

"Ew why would I?"Gojo responded and wiped his hand covered with frosting on Megumi's head.

"Don't clean yourself on my kid!"Norie yelled and slammed her fist on his head.

∆∆∆∆

10 years ago

5 year old Megumi slept on top of Norie's chest as she sat outside the school. The sun was setting and the breeze was feeling good on their skin.

"That Gojo guy tried to talk to me again..."she whispered, even though the boy couldn't hear her since he was in a deep slumber.

"He's always acting like an idiot, I sometimes wonder why he does. Was he born that way or is something wrong with my presence?"

It was quiet until she said "Nah he was born that way"

Norie rested her cheek softly on top of his head and held him close.

"Norie-sensei...Please...wake up..."

A young boys voice echoed in her ears making her sit up and stare in front of her with a confused face, who the hell was that?

∆∆∆∆

15 years ago

"My name is Yaga, and your parents told me to bring you with me. I was there teacher during their school years"

14 year old Norie stared at the man with dark shades.

"Are you sure you're not a predator trying to lure me in...?"she trailed off.

Yaga sighed and says "believe me, your parents, they disappeared right? They were the most top jujutsu sorcerers of time."

"And let me prove to you that I'm one of them"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small plushie, Norie stared and looked up at him.

"So dangerous"she spoke monetoned.

But then the plushie stood up and jumped towards her, she screamed when it crawled into her shirt and she started jumping around trying to take it out.

"Get it out! Get it out!"Norie yelled.

The plushie fell out of her shirt and Yaga picked it up and looked at her again.

"Now?"

She breathed heavily as she wrapped her arms around herself and whispered "yeah..."

After sometime, they walked as Yaga took her to Jujutsu Tech, it was silent and Norie didn't like it. It was awkward and they both knew it, she went to speak but closed her mouth again.

Yaga continues his walk and heard "what's your favorite color?"

He turned to the young girl who continued to stare in front of her.

"Don't have one"

"Really? I don't have one either"she responded.

"We'll see each other again...my infinity..."

Norie flinched and looked at Yaga

"What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything"

She could've sworn she heard someone, now thinking, it couldn't have been Yaga either way. The voice sounded less raspy and sounded younger, but who was it?

∆∆∆∆∆

Her spirit sat in the middle of an endless white room, her arms were being held up to her sides by strands of purple energy, trying to keep her from heading into the white light but her spirit would rip them off and continue her way again towards the light.

The energy strands wrapped around her again,  Her head was hanging low while her hair was covering her face.

"Megumi...baby wait for me...wait for me..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 237 37
Oc x gojo *✧・゚:╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗・゚: * *✧ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 �...
31.3K 960 27
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...
19K 488 35
𝗹𝗶𝗺·𝗶𝘁·𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁, 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘯�...
10.7K 277 18
We all have secrets no matter how big they are. Secrets, that we can't even share with our closest people. Secrets, that we are going to keep until o...