The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 47: Jungseo

540 23 3
By Roses_Love_Kpop

countdown: 1 month before the twins have to leave, 3 weeks before the concert

MONDAY

Jinwoo woke up because of his alarm, which meant that their practices for the mini-concert would start now. He lazily sat up and went to wake up his twin sister. After five minutes of trying to wake her up, both found themselves changing into comfortable clothes and using the bathroom one by one. They grabbed their phones, water bottles, a charger and headed to the dance studio. Of course, after leaving a note for Junseo and Jungwoo. Not wanting to disturb their sleep, they opted for leaving a note.

I'll be out with Miyoung and Emma for the whole day! and Jinwoo will be out with Jian and David. we promise the be back early or before curfew...<3

~Jieun : )

The twins arrived at the dance studio just right behind David. Both were amused to see Jian on the floor sleeping, Miyoung checking herself out in the mirror, and Emma getting measured by Joshua. Jieun and Jinwoo looked at each other and shrugged, Jinwoo went to talk to Miyoung for the meantime while Jieun went to bother the sleeping Jian.

After everyone was done getting measured, Yeongdo had them sit on the floor. "ready for practice?" Yeongdo asked brightly and everyone groaned. "sounds like you are"

"Nope not even in the slightest" Jian answered sleepily. The twins had to agree on that, it was way too early in the morning.

"well this all needs to be ready within 3 weeks because the concert will be in THREE weeks", Yeongdo said and started handing them a packer of papers, "here are the lyrics to all the songs. The parts have already been divided, and the songs which you will actually dance to are highlighted. Not everyone will be in every performance so make sure you read which song you are doing"

"this week you will focus more on the songs that require dancing, and I did hire a choreographer that will be here in a few minutes. make sure to learn all the songs and practice the duos. any questions?"

"no" The six teens responded as they went through the packet.

Youngmi looked through most of her parts and noticed that she would not be singing 'Yestoday' but she would be performing 'the 7th sense'(her favorite song). Jinwoo also looked through most of his parts and was satisfied with most of them. However, the twins had an advantage since they knew almost every nct song.

"Today you will start by learning Regular English version and 119 by NCT dream" Yeongdo said just as their choreographer came in, "good luck"

The six teens stood up from the floor and greeted the choreographer respectfully then looked at their leader for some reassurance. Emma looked at her bandmates and gave them reassuring smiles. Jinwoo and Jieun looked at each other. "VVS is my diamond, I don't need no light to shine" They murmured to each other.

Junseo and Jungwoo woke up hours later after the twins had left. However, they were woken up by the sound of someone continuously knocking on their door. Jungwoo groaned and tried to ignore the knocking but it was just getting louder. He sighed and went to open the door while Junseo stayed asleep. As soon he opened the door, he wanted to close it but Taeil's foot stopped him.

"Jungwoo! how are you?" Taeil asked as he and Doyoung invited themselves inside the apartment.

Jungwoo closed the door after the two walked in and followed them to the living room. "well I was sleeping before you two decided to interrupt my beauty sleep"

"sorry not sorry", Doyoung said with a smile.

"Why are you here?" Jungwoo questioned the couple.

"because we need your advice", Doyoung answered, "but ill cook you and Lucas breakfast as a thank you, so go wash up while I cook" He continued as he made his way to the kitchen

Jungwoo couldn't refuse to free food so he went to wake up Junseo and changed into some nice clothes. He then woke up Junseo and told him what was going on. After Jungwoo and Junseo were all changed and ready for the day, both couples sat in front of each other at the dining table.

"Why are you here?" Junseo questioned, weirded out by having Taeil and Doyoung in their apartment. Don't get him wrong, he was happy about the food and the visit, but it was so random and weird to have them there.

"We were gonna ask you if you were gonna adopt the twins"

"oh", Jungwoo said and looked at Junseo. He and Junseo hadn't actually talked about adopting the twins but it's not like he hadn't thought about the possibility of adopting the twins.

"Jungwoo, do you want to adopt them?" Junseo asked his boyfriend. Junseo was sure that he wanted to have twins in his life. He couldn't think or fathom a day without the twins not bothering him every morning or making fun of him because he was clumsy. Not to mention that they always lightened his day with their jokes and bickering, but he also didn't want to force Jungwoo into adopting them.

Now that he thinks about it, where are the twins? He hasn't heard a single thing since he woke. It seemed like Doyoung read his mind because he showed them a note that was left behind by Jieun and Jinwoo.

Hours later, Junseo and Jungwoo found themselves exiting an orphanage with a smile, signed papers in their hands, and an orphanage lady thanked them for taking away the troublemakers. On the bright side, Jieun and Jinwoo were now officially and legally their kids.

The practice was over but Miyoung and Jieun stayed behind to practice their duet. Jinwoo also stayed seeing as how he didn't want to leave them alone in case a creepy man appeared. The two girls stood in the middle of the practice room with the lyrics in hand, while Jinwoo sat in a corner playing with his phone. Miyoung and Jieun looked through the lyrics and divided them between themselves.

"For the leading up to the high-note, I think we should alternate lines, and what I mean by that is that you sing 'Try to lock me in this cage' and I'll continue the next line then you than me, you get it?", Jieun said as she heard the bridge of the song.

Miyoung nodded. "yeah and we sing the high-note together for a bigger impact" She stated to which Jieun nodded in response.

"yeah yeah, and I'll end the high note first and continue to the next line while you hold out the note since you have better stability, does that make sense?" Jieun asked.

"yeah, should we try the whole song now?" Miyoung asked and Jieun hummed in response. Miyoung started the song and they sang it the best they could, occasionally confusing lyrics. Once they started getting closer to the highlight of the song, they felt themselves get nervous since they didn't want to crack a note.

Try to lock me in this cage ~Miyoung

I won't just lay me down and die~ Jieun

I will take these broken wings~Miyoung

And watch me burn across the sky~Jieun

Hear the echoes saying I~ both (Miyoung held out the I since it was the high note)

Won't be silenced ~ Jieun

Though you want to see me tremble when you try it~ Jieun

All I know is I won't go speechless ~Jieun

Speechless~ Jieun(high note)

'Cause I'll breathe~Miyoung

When they try to suffocate me~Miyoung

Don't you underestimate me~Miyoung

'Cause I know that I won't go speechless~Miyoung

All I know is I won't go speechless~Miyoung

Speechless~Miyoung(another high note)

Jinwoo clapped once they were done. "that was amazing!", he said and the girls smiled. He had actually not been paying attention to their practice but when they started that part he became entranced by their voices. Jieun and Miyoung looked at each other and high-fived.

After that, they all went home and were met by the delicious food cooked by the parents. Of course, the twins made sure that Miyoung got home safely before going to theirs. Although, when they got home the twins noticed that Junseo and Jungwoo were more enthusiastic than usual. Suspicious but who were they to question the sudden happiness.

Jieun and Jinwoo again met with the group. This time they were practicing Boss by NCT U and moonwalk by WayV, and after hours of practicing boss, they were finally having lunch on the dance studio floor.

"can you believe we will be gone after 1 month" Jieun asked with a gloomy tone as she ate another spoonful of rice and placed her head on Jinwoo's shoulder. Jinwoo would usually push her away but this time he didn't because he knew that she needed some kind of comfort.

If Jieun was being honest, she had gotten used to having breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Junseo and Jungwoo and just being around them. She liked to make Jungwoo blush by making subtle comments about him and Junseo or making fun of Junseo for being so tall when in reality she just envied his height. She would miss all of her new friends and NCT. Jinwoo didn't feel any different than his sister since he knew that after the month ended it would just be them two again.

To be fair, they did live every nctzen's dream. Well kind of, but as nctzens they felt proud of meeting the boys and seeing that they were really crackheads. Even though after the month ends they would go back to seeing them on screen rather than in person they felt happy for meeting them.

"I know it feels like just yesterday I met Doyoung and Taeil!" Miyoung replied while doing exaggerating hand movements

"I'll miss them for sure", Jian said.

"me too" David added with a sigh.

"look, let's not get sad! we still need to practice to give them the best performance ever", Emma said.

Jieun appreciated Emma trying to stay strong and cheer them up because if you really think about it this mini-concert was them saying goodbye to NCT.

Junseo, Jungwoo, Doyoung, and Taeil went to talk to Xiaoyu but when they arrived at the office another couple was also arriving, and inside the office, Jaehyun and Taeyong were talking to her. Not to mention that Kangmi was also there.

As soon as they went inside Xiaoyu's office she looked at them in disbelief and looked like she was about to pass out. "you gotta be kidding me", she groaned and looked at the ceiling, "it's just my first week in this position, and they're already making it hard"

Kangmi patted Xiaoyu's shoulder in comfort "and it only gets worse"

Xiaoyu looked at them with hopeful eyes. "did you guys adopt them too?"

They all nodded.

"NCT really does share one brain cell", She said and Kangmi snorted while nodding. Xiaoyu sighed and motioned to chairs. "anyways sit so I can explain what I was about to tell Taeyong and Jaehyun"

Lucas and Jungwoo sat on the chair and listened to everything Xiaoyu told them. More like scolding them for doing something behind her back. After she was done talking to them, Junseo and Jungwoo left along with Doyoung and Taeil, who invited them for lunch, to eat some yummy food.

At the restaurant, they ate while talking about random things and how they would think nctzen would react to them having children. However, in the midst of all of it, they received text messages that took them by surprise.

Jungwoo's phone

From Kangmi: Hey Jungwoo! I was wondering if you would like to be one of my bridesmaids for my wedding?

Jungwoo: yeah sure

Junseo phone

From Kangmi: Jungwoo just accepted to be a bridesmaid for my wedding so congratulations you will be one of the groomsmen. :)

Junseo: are you really doing this?

Kangmi: don't worry, the plan will work out...I think

Junseo: You're lucky we're twins

Kangmi: and because you looove me

Junseo: you're an annoying brat

Kangmi: love you too Junseo

Junseo sighed and hoped that Kangmi's plan when according to plan. He already knew what she was planning but was scared that she would get hurt. Their father was really someone you don't mess with lightly.

After practicing and drilling the song and the choreographer calling it a day, the twins found themselves walking back to the apartment. Once they arrived at the apartment, they wanted to make a U-turn after seeing Junseo's hand stuck in a flower vase.

"Oh, Jieun and Jinwoo you're home! can you two help me get this off his hand", Jungwoo said, looking annoyed at his boyfriend.

The twins groaned and went to help, however, they couldn't deny that they would miss the weirdness of this family.

................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 614 12
Book Two Sequel to my ChanSoo Fanfiction "외 침Scream" I thought maybe falling in love again would be okay to do because I lost you. But I gu...
646K 29K 16
'can you teach me how to kiss?' ⚠️: cringe ahead. don't read if you can't stand hangul! if not, welcome!
14.4K 702 6
"If your best friend is not jealous of your other friends, then he/she is not your best friend." Ever experienced? What to see Virats jealousy? Peep...
101K 5.5K 70
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝘼 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙐☽༓・*˚⁺ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see if they would leave a soulmate mark. what...