The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 36: Jungseo

584 33 12
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

MONDAY

"JINWOO FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING GIT"

"ME? ME? YOU'RE TELLING ME TO FUCK OFF WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS"

Junseo and Jungwoo looked at each other with concern as they heard the yelling coming from the twin's room and zoomed into the room. Jungwoo opened the door of the twin's bedroom and stood there for a moment trying to process the scene, while Junseo watched with amusement.

Jieun and Jinwoo had each other by the hair, literally, they were pulling on each other's hair while cursing at each other. Not to mention that the room looked like a mess, there were pillows, hair ties, and books on the floor. Oh and a shattered mirror. This reminded Junseo of when he fought with Kangmi.

"JEONG JIEUN AND JEONG JINWOO" Jungwoo yelled in anger and the two teens immediately froze and looked at Jungwoo with innocent eyes. However, they did not let go of each other's hair because one of them has to go down. "Junseo", Jungwoo said. Junseo immediately knew what Jungwoo wanted him to do.

Junseo approached the two teens and forcefully pulled them apart. He smiled at them and stood in between them, while they cursed at how strong he was.

Jungwoo crossed his arms and looked at them with a scowl. "explain now."

"Jinwoo took my George Weasley wand", Jieun said while she glared at her twin.

"and she took my phone", he retorted with crossed arms.

Jieun scowled and pouted. "Only because you wouldn't show me what you were writing"

"because it's my privacy", Jinwoo said more softly and calmly.

Jungwoo rubbed his temples and stopped himself from telling them how stupid they were. "Jieun you need to respect your brother's privacy", Jungwoo pointed out to her with a stare that told her to not disobey and then turned to Jinwoo and flicked his forehead, "and you should never put your hands on a girl"

"is that understood?" Jungwoo asked sternly.

"yes" They both responded.

"okay now hug and say sorry to each other"

Jinwoo and Jieun looked at each other with disgust and then at Junseo pleadingly but the older just shook his head. However, the two were saved by the notifications of their phones.

Junseo's phone

From Kangmi: Junseo, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get the twins to open up to you and Jungwoo about their past and get to know their story for this mission. However that mission you share with Jungwoo, your individual mission is to ask Jungwoo to be your boyfriend, and please stop complaining that you don't have the confidence to do it. I'll get people to help, but please believe in yourself. Also, can you come to the company? I need to talk to you about something.

Jungwoo's phone

From Kangmi: Jungwoo, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get the twins to open up to you and Junseo about their past and get to know their story for this mission. However, that mission you share with Junseo, your individual mission is to learn how to do 5 different types of braids. good luck!

Jieun's Phone

From Kangmi: Jieun, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

Jinwoo's phones

From Kangmi: Jinwoo, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

Later on that day, Junseo found himself in Kangmi's office with a boring look. The girl had gone to do something and would be back in 10 minutes, so now he was just sitting on the couch in her office.

"Yo Kangmi-Oh hi Junseo!"

Junseo looked up from his phone and smiled at Lucas. "Hi Lucas"

"Where's kangmi?" Lucas asked as he took a seat next to him.

"Honestly, I don't know"

"I get it, we never know where that woman is"

Junseo nodded excitedly. "Right! I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks that"

Lucas laughed and offered Junseo a cookie which the older gladly took. "I love cookies" Junseo moaned as the flavors of the chocolate chip cookie satisfied his taste buds.

"I know, I remember when you offered me a chocolate cookie the first time we met", Lucas said. He remembered that day because he had been practicing for hours and was hungry. Then Junseo curiously stepped into the dance studio and bumped into Lucas so he offered him a chocolate chip cookie.

"Oh I remember and you struggled to speak to me in Korean" Junseo exclaimed with a smile because it was a good memory. After they established that Junseo could speak mandarin, they spent the day together.

Lucas smiled and squeezed Junseo's hand before grabbing another cookie. "Thank you by the way. You really helped me out with the language back then"

Junseo was taken aback as a sudden warm feeling went over his body when Lucas touched his hand. The warm feeling that he usually only felt with Jungwoo. "You're welcome" Junseo murmured and couldn't help but think back to when he had a small crush on Lucas, but there was no possible way he could like Lucas when he loved Jungwoo, right?

His thoughts were interrupted by the notification in his phone.

Junseo's phone

You have been added to groupchat "Kangmi and her three siblings"

Mark: wait...nevermind I found the codes and I have a code purple

Jaehyun: you need a plan on how to confess to the love of your life...?

Mark: yup

Hansol: same ^

Junseo: oooh me too

Kangmi: I know Junseo, that's why I added you

Johnny: so what's the plan?

Youngmi: to meet at Jaeyong's apartment so we can come up with something

Jaehyun: wait why mine?

Emma: I might have offered our apartment...plus they want to meet Felipe

Johnny: who's Felipe?

Mark: I kinda like that name, Felipe

Taeyong: oh whatever just be here by 2 pm

seen by everyone.

TUESDAY

Jieun and Jinwoo met with Emma, David, Miyoung, Jian, Jinwoo, Yeongdo, and Joshua to talk about the mini-concert. More like Yeongdo had them meet up at the cafe so they could get started with the preparation.

Yeongdoo with Joshua by his side stood in front of Emma, David, Miyoung, Jian, Jinwoo, and Youngmi. He handed them each a folder. "alright as your manager I have already done your schedule, which is in the folder, and it also each and one of your k-pop profiles"

"Now we just have to establish who will be the leader, the songs you will perform, the group name, and what exactly your position in the groups is", he said with a smile. "we have three main vocalists David, Miyoung, and Jieun. Emma is a lead vocalist, main rapper, and main dancer. However, Jinwoo and Jian are also main rappers"

"interesting", Jieun said as she took it in.

"how many songs do we need?" Emma asked.

"We need to do 15 performances which will cover up an hour" Yeongdo responded and they all nodded in acknowledgment. "I need you six to figure out who the leader will be and the songs by today because you six have to start practicing"

"We also need the songs so I can start finding outfits and come with a concept for outfits and make-up" Joshua added and they nodded understandingly.

After they finished with that, the twins met with Junseo, Lucas, Shotaro, and Sungchan to plan a great way for Junseo to ask Jungwoo to be his boyfriend. They spent hours planning, well not really because the twins and Junseo had to be back before Jungwoo got suspicious but that was not the point. The point was that they spent hours planning this and they were gonna make sure that no one ruined it. However, the twins nor Junseo could really leave the apartment without being suspicious so it was up to Lucas, Shotaro and Sungchan to buy everything they would need. That's really how most of their week went.

On a pretty afternoon, Junseo and Jungwoo had the twins sit on the couch while they sat in front of them. "We need to ask you guys a question which you don't have to answer", Jungwoo said.

"what is it?" Jieun asked curiously.

"How did you two end up at the orphanage?"

"oh"

"We ended up at the orphanage after our mom lost her battle against cancer", Jieun said with a sad look. "she was the best, you know. She would read us harry potter and always wore a smile even though she was going through a lot."

"Actually, she always tried to make people smile and was a jokester. She loved the harry potter books and called us mini Fred and mini George because we would act so much like them." Jinwoo continued.

"how about your dad?" Junseo questioned carefully.

"We don't know much about that him since he left our mom when he found out that she was pregnant, and well her family kicked her out so we had no one to go to and ended up in the orphanage" Jinwoo explained with a sad smile.

"However, we would rather be at the orphanage than be with people who made my mom miserable", Both said with a smile. They changed the topic meaning that they didn't want to talk about it anymore which Junseo and Junwoo respected.

FRIDAY( second week)

Junseo nervously looked at his watch and then at Jungwoo who was calmly braiding Jieun's hair. He then looked at Jinwoo who gave him the signal that he was ready to leave. You may be wondering, what is going on? well, it was Friday which meant that it was the day that Junseo was going to ask Jungwoo to be his boyfriend.

They had a whole surprise planned out and Junseo somehow had to leave the apartment so he could arrive at the location and prepare himself before it was time. Reasonably, they had to come with an excuse which they did. Junseo and Jinwoo would be having "a son and father day", while Jungwoo and Jieun had "a daughter and papa day".

"Alright, we will be leaving now!" Junseo exclaimed as he waved goodbye to Jungwoo and Jieun.

"have fun! and don't get back too late" Jungwoo told them.

Junseo and Jinwoo exited the apartment calmly and once that door was closed they ran to the first floor. By the time they met with Lucas, Sungchan and Shotaro at the parking lot, they were out of breath because they took the stair instead of waiting for the elevator.

Lucas, Sungchan and Shotaro did not question them and instead pushed them inside the car, which was being driven by a smiling Kun. They guessed Hansol's confession went by fine. Once they were all in the car and ready to go, Kun sped up to the park where Junseo would confess his love for Jungwoo.

As they drove there, Junseo felt his stomach twist and turn, and he was feeling nauseous and nervous. "I don't think I can do this", he said. They all turned to look at him very quickly well except for Kun because he was driving.

"Junseo right now is not the time for you to be questioning this", Kun said. He made his way into the parking lot and parked safely. He could tell his cousin was nervous but knew what he would do well.

They all got out of the car and were met by Taeyong, who threw them all a football jersey that had NCT and their last names in the back. "change, quickly"

Junseo held his jersey unsurely and with doubt. Jinwoo noticed and sighed. "Dad" He called out and Junseo looked at him. "he will say yes and if he doesn't then it's his loss because you're the most amazing person"

"You are Jeong Junseo, the best dad and now you will go through this plan because I did not rehearse this song for nothing. is that understood?", Jinwoo said. This made Junseo smile because he just called him the best dad.

"yes sir"

"then let's get it"

Junseo took a breath and shortly made eye-contact with Lucas. Lucas smiled at him and mouthed "fighting". There it was again, the warm feeling going trough his body that made him relax and confused.

Jungwoo looked at Jieun confused. "why are we at the park?" He asked and Jieun shrugged in response. However, before he could question his daughter a song started playing out of nowhere. Then different colored light flashed and to his surprise and bunch of boys in football jerseys stood in front of him. To his surprise, those boys were his NCT members.

He looked at them closely and noticed that Junseo stood in the center with a microphone. "what is going on?" He whispered to Jieun.

"you will not be single anymore" She responded with a sly smile as she danced to the song. Jungwoo frowned before a smile made its way into his face as he realized what was going on.

"Jungwoo this is for you!" Junseo exclaimed before he started to sing and dance, backed up by the rest of NCT members well except for some.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you?

And did I mention there's nothing I can do

And did I happen to say?

I dream of you everyday

But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay ay ay

If that's okay (Hey!)" Junseo sang as he embodied his inner Disney prince. Yup, they were doing a recreation of a performance from descendants, specifically the song "did I mention".

However, as much fun as the song is to sing it also went by a blur, and now they were on the last verse, which meant that Jungwoo's answer was getting closer.

"Alright! (Hey!)

Alright! (Hey!)Because my love for you is ridiculous

I never knew

(Who knew?)

That it could be like this

My love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!

(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!)

It's (Ridiculous!)

Just (Ridiculous!)

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss, c'mon now!" Junseo finished while the others held a big poster that read "Jungwooo, do you want to be my boyfriend?". He looked at Jungwoo with a smile. "what do you say?"

Jungwoo smiled back and nodded with small tears in his eyes as he made his way to Junseo, slowly starting to run towards him until he was in his lover's arms. For a moment, it seemed like the world stopped for Junseo as he spun Jungwoo, who was giggling and smiling, around the air only to end with their lips colliding into a gentle kiss.

"I love you" Junseo whispered in between kisses before placing their forehead against each other.

"I love you too" Jungwoo whispered back.

However, Junseo felt like something was missing or more like someone.

................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 796 19
After years of spending time in an unloving and abusive household, Wren discovers who one of her birth parents and and before she knows it her life c...
100K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
332K 9.5K 38
Merle Dixon never needed anyone. Neither did Harlow Dalton. But when the world goes to shit, all bets are off. (Merle Dixon/OC) #wattys2015 #feels
1.1M 89K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...