The World Explorers

By MiguelLenMuoz

Here's the sequel of LOOW (Love Of Other Worlds.) (That No One Has Asked For! :D)! As you may have already gu... More

The return.
A... Risky getaway.
Traveling to Paris.
A battle in Paris.
Relaxing a bit in Paris.
Fighting across the ocean.
A new friend.
Enjoying Mexico City (Part 1.)
Enjoying Mexico City (Part 2)
Enjoying Mexico City (Part 3)
Going to the Land of the Rising Sun
Fighting in the Land of the Rising Sun
Miguel and the others meet...?!
A pleasant dinner.
Preparing for a special day.
A birthay in an unexpected place.
The party continues!
The end of the party.

Visiting the City of Love

59 3 0
By MiguelLenMuoz

Our heroes rested in a hotel in Paris, and the next morning, they prepared to go to the police station and testify about what they saw. They left the hotel at about 9 in the morning, and the sun was radiant.

Shantae: (With her backpack on her back, and a black bag in her right hand.) Ready?

Rottytops: (Inside the black bag.) I'm ready!

Sky: (With her backpack on her back.) Same!

Bolo: (With his backpack on his back.) Same!

Miguel: (With his backpack on his back.) Same!

Shantae: (She looks at Miguel.) You have the map, right?

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) Yep! (He gets the map out of his backpack.) Let's see, (He looks at the map.) According to this, the Police Station is in... (He brings his face closer to the map, and looks confused.) What the hell? How do you pronounce the name of this site?

Shantae: Let me see. (With a confused face.) I don't know how to pronounce that name either...

Miguel: Well, we have to go to the street... (He mispronounces the following.) Ru... Rue... Well, whatever the name is! It's a few blocks from here. And the Police Station is called... (He mispronounces the following.) Sai... Saip... Aghhh! Who came up with these names!?

Rottytops: Calm down, Miguel.

Miguel: (He sighs.) I guess I should calm down.

Bolo: Well... (He looks at Miguel.) Where are we going?

Miguel: Uhm... According to this, we have to go to the right.

After a few messes, they could make it to the Police Station.

Upon entering, they saw that there was a door in front of them, they entered out of curiosity and realized that it was the interrogation room, which has a table with some chairs, brown, and the walls, ceiling and floor are brown. white.

Shantae:...This must be the interrogation room.

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) Now that I remember... The song I sang yesterday has some flaws.

Shantae: (She looks at Miguel, with a "-_-" face) What's the point of that now?

Miguel:... I remembered now.

Shantae: (She sighs, no longer making the "-_-" face) Forget it.

Sky: Should we sit down?

Bolo: Hmm... Nope, I don't think so.

Miguel: Now that I think about it, they told us to testify, most likely they will send someone who can understand us.

Shantae: It makes sense.

Rottytops: How boring. I'm going to have to wait for a long time for you to finish. And I'm not going to be able to participate...!

Shantae: (With a bead of sweat on her face and a slight smile.) You know why you shouldn't get out of the bag...

Rottytops: (In an annoyed tone of voice.) Yes, yes. I know...

Bolo: (He hears some noises from behind him.) Eh? I think I've heard hear footsteps... (He turns, and points his right index finger at someone.) A policewoman!

The police officer is tall, dark-haired, athletic, her hair is brown, and her eyes and lips are too.

Police: (She enters the room.) Sit down, please. (They all sit in a chair.) Well... (She puts her arms on the table, clasping her hands in the air.) Could you tell me your names, please?

Miguel : My name is Miguel.

Sky: My name is Sky. And this bird (She points to Wrench with her left index finger.) that I have on my right shoulder, it's called the Wrench. Wrench, say hello!

Wrench: (He raises his right wing.) Gruack! (Greetings!) (He lowers his right wing.)

Bolo : My name is Bolo.

Shantae: My name is Shantae.

Rottytops: (Quietly.) And I'm Rottytops! (Miguel nudges the bag, hitting Rottytops, unnoticed by the police.) Hey!

Miguel: (In a very low voice.) Shut up.

Police: (She looks at Miguel.) Excuse me? Did you say something?

Miguel: (He looks at the Police.) Eh? No.

Police: I see...

Sky: Before you ask us, I would like to ask you a question...

Police: (She looks at Sky.) Go ahead.

Sky: How is the president? Is he fine? (The police do not respond.) Police?

Police:... The President is fine.

Sky: Phew!

Police: Now... Tell me, what did you see yesterday?

Bolo: You see, yesterday we saw a pirate, an anthropomorphic crocodile, a cyclops, a few little black men, and an evil version (He points at Shantae with his right index finger.) of her.

Police: (She looks at Bolo.) To be honest... (She makes a "-_-" face.) That's hard to believe.

Miguel, Sky, Shantae and Bolo: (At the same time, confused and shocked, they cover their mouths with their hands.) What!? Why do you say that!?

Police: I can understand the pirate girl thingy, because recently a pirate girl was seen on TV, I can also understand the little black men, but, a Cyclops? An anthropomorphic crocodile?

Sky: (Their mouths are uncovered.) Ehhh, yes, we have seen them.

Police: And an evil version (She looks at Shantae.) Of you... Is she your long-lost twin sister or something?

Shantae : (Somewhat annoyed, she gets up, and hits the table with both hands.) Hey! This is no time to joke around!

Police: (She looks at Shantae.) ...It just doesn't look real.

Bolo: (He gets up, and hits the table with both hands.) Do you have any other way of knowing what happened?

Police: (She looks at Bolo.) ...No.

Bolo : Well then, you have to believe us. (Both Bolo and Shantae sit down.)

Police: ...Sorry. Now seriously. You guys fought against those... Beings. Do you remember more or less what the Cyclops and the crocodile look like? (She picks up a pencil and a piece of paper.)

Shantae: Of course. The Cyclops (The Police begins to write.) is of medium height, although he is taller than us, he has black eyes, beard and short hair, brown skin, wears a blue jacket and hat, a red shirt, some long cream-colored pants, a gold-colored belt and brown shoes. As for the crocodile, he can talk, he wears a purple shirt, a black jacket and pants and a gray helmet with slits that covered the part of his eyes that has small decorative cannons, and he is slightly smaller than us, and he has small arms and legs.

Policeman:... And he has little legs and arms... (She stops writing.) Good! I have written down everything you have told me.

Shantae: Thank you.

Police: Well, let's get on with this...

After a long time, our heroes left the police station with happy faces, everything had gone well. Miguel urgently needed to go to a bank to be able to withdraw money, so they set out to find one. After leaving a bank, they began to shuffle which monument they could go to see, but Miguel already had it figured out.

Sky : (They leave the Office.) Ugh... Luckily, she understood us... Well, where are we going? According to what I have read in a hotel magazine, there is a place called "Arc de Triomphe", which is very beautiful.

Bolo : (He looks at Sky.) Oh yeah. I have also read that magazine. If I remember correctly, I did read also something about some gardens. Elysian Gardens, I believe they are called.

Rottytops: I have to say that I haven't read any magazines.

Shantae : I have also read a magazine. From what I've read, here in Paris there's a very famous museum called... Uh... (She mispronounces the following.) The Louvre Museum

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae.) You said it wrong. This is the correct way. (He says the following correctlyl.) Louvre.

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel.) Whatever the name is. You know what I mean!

Miguel: Yes, yes. Although, (He looks at Sky and Bolo.) I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the most famous monument in Paris: The Eiffel Tower.

Sky : Oh, that's right! I've also read a bit about that. I want to go see it!

Miguel : Well, we were able to see it when we came to Paris, you could say that we have already "visited" it, Haha!

Sky: (She puts her hands on her hips.) That doesn't count as a "visit"!

Miguel : Haha! I know, I know!

Bolo: (He scratches his head with his right hand.) So... Where are we going?

Sky: (She looks at Bolo, and he no longer has her arms on her hips.) To the Arc de Triomphe!

Shantae : (She looks at Sky.) No! We'll go to the museum whose name I can't remember anymore!

Miguel: (He looks at Shantae.) Louvre.

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel.) Whatever the name is! And where do you want to go?

Miguel: Isn't it obvious? To the Eiffel Tower!

Rottytops: (In a low voice.) Damn... At this rate we're going to spend all morning doing nothing...

Miguel : ...I know! Let's play Rock, Paper, Scissors! We will go to the monument that says who wins! OKAY?

All (Except Wrench.) : (At the same time.) OK!

Miguel: It's decided! Rock-paper-scissors! (They play.) I win! (They put their hands up normally.) Eiffel Tower, here we go! (He looks at the map.) Let's see... According to this, the Eiffel Tower is... (He points to a part of the map.) Here! (He leaves.)

Shantae : B-But, (They start to follow him.) Wait for us! (They manage to reach him.)

After a bit of walking, they could see it: The majestic Eiffel Tower was right there. Because no one was around at the time, Rottytops was able to get out of the bag so she could see the Tower, only to be completely stunned.

Sky: (She looks at Wrench, who is on his right shoulder.) OK Wrench, you better hide next to "Rotty".

Wrench: Gruack (OK!) (He hides next to Rottytops.)

Rottytops: Great, Company! (Shantae closes the bag.)

Shantae : Can someone take the bag? It's quite heavy...

Sky : (She looks at Shantae.) I'll take it. (Shantae hands the bag to Sky, and she (Sky.) looks surprised.) Well, it doesn't weigh that much... (They head towards the Eiffel Tower.)

Guard : (In French.) Please pay the tickets. 10 Euros per person, please.

Bolo : (With a surprised face.) ...What?

Miguel : I think I've heard "Euros"... I guess he means that we must pay the tickets. (The guard draws a 10, a euro, an "x" and a 1.) Ah! It seems that we have to pay 10 euros per person... (He gives him 40 euros.) Have a nice day. (They get into an elevator.)

Leaving the Elevator, they stepped on the brown floor of the second floor of the Tower, and being very early, there was no one there.

Bolo : I just had an idea! (He looks at Miguel.) Give me your mobile.

Miguel: (He looks at Bolo.) For what?

Bolo: Give it to me.

Miguel: OK. (He gives it to him.)

Shantae : (She looks at Bolo.) And now?

Bolo : (She looks at Sky.) Head to an edge. But lean on the safety zones!

Sky : (They go towards an edge, and lean on the safety zones.) That's it, (They look at Bolo.), And now?

Bolo : "Rotty", why don't you get out of the bag?

Rottytops: (She sticks her head and arms out, and looks at Bolo.) OK! (She wiggles around to try to get out.) Augh!

Sky : (She looks at Rottytops.) Hey! If you want out, just tell me!

Rottytops : (She looks at Sky, and rolls her eyes for a moment.) Okay...can I come out?

Sky: Yes! (Rottytops gets out, and stands up.)

Bolo : Sky, "Rotty"! Use the victory pose!

Rottytops : (Both she and Sky look at Bolo.) Which one? (Both hold up their index and middle fingers.) This one?

Bolus: Perfect! (He looks at Miguel and Shantae.) Why don't you guys kiss?

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae, and blushes.) What do you think?

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, and blushes.) Sounds good to me. (They both kiss on the lips.)

Bolo : Don't stop until I tell you to! (He looks at the mobile.) Let's see... How was this used...? Oh yeah! (He points to Sky, Miguel, Shantae, Rottytops, and Wrench.) Get ready!

Miguel, Shantae, Sky and Rottytops: (At the same time.) I'm ready!

Wrench : (As well as Miguel, Shantae, Sky and Rottytops.) Gruack! (I'm ready!)

Bolo : (He hits the screen, and takes a photo.) Perfect!

Shantae : (Miguel and Shantae no longer kiss, and look at Bolo.) May we see it? We want to see the photo.

Bolo: (He approaches Miguel and Shantae.) Sure. Here you have it. (He shows the photo.)

Sky : (Both she and Rottytops don't do the victory pose anymore, and they get closer.) Can we see?

Miguel: (Surprised.) Wow!

Rottytops : (She looks at the photo, surprised.) Damn! It looks amazing, Bolo!

Bolo: (He scratches his head with his right hand.) Thank you...

Sky : (She looks at the photo, surprised.) Wow... It's very good.

Shantae : (She looks at the photo, surprised.) Awww! Look how Miguel and I are on the photo!

Rottytops: Hey, Bolo. Can you make one for me?

Bolo : (He looks at Rottytops.) Sure. Pose!

Rottytops: (She walks away a bit.) Do you think this is a good place?

Bolo : Perfect! (He points the phone at Rottytops.)

Rottytops: (She leans to the right side a bit, puts her right elbow on one of the security bars, and puts her right hand on her chin.) How about this pose?

Bolo : Oh, very good! "Rotty", get ready!

Rottytops: You bet I am! (Bolo hits the screen.)

Rottytops: (She stops posing, and approaches Bolo.) May I see, may I see?

Bolo : (He shows the photo to Rottytops.) Look!

Rottytops: (She looks at the photo, surprised.) For all Genies's Sake! Bolo, you're very good at this!

Bolo: (He scratches his head with his right hand.) Thank you...

Shantae : (She looks at the view, surprised.) Wow... You can see a lot of Paris from here...

Bolo : (He looks at the view, surprised.) Right... These views are spectacular.

Miguel : (He looks at Bolo.) Bolo... Give me my mobile phone. I don't want it to fall.

Bolo : Oh, sure. (He looks at Miguel, and gives the mobile to him.) Here you have it.

Miguel: (He puts the mobile phone in his right pocket.) Thank you. (Both look at the views, surprised.)

Rottytops : (She looks at the views, surprised.) You know...This reminds me of the first time we went to Valencia. Don't you think it kinda resembles the Miguelete?

Sky : (She looks at the views, surprised.) Now that I think about it... Yes, you're right.

Bolo : Ah, it was a pleasure to visit Valencia...

Shantae : Yes... The Miguelete, the City of Arts and Sciences, we loved everything!

Sky: Yup. Everything.

Miguel : (He looks at Sky, Bolo, Rottytops and Shantae, surprised.) Really? Wasn't there anything you didn't like?

Shantae, Bolo, Sky and Rottytops : (At the same time, they look at Miguel.) Nope!

Wrench : (As Shantae, Sky, Rottytops and Bolo, look at Miguel.) Gruck! (Nope!)

Miguel : (A bit impressed.) ...Wow.

After spending a long time by the Eiffel Tower, Rottytops got back into the bag and our heroes headed towards their next destination: The Arc de Triomphe.

Shantae : (Surprised.) Wow!

Sky : (Surprised.) So this is the Arc de Triomphe...

Bolo : (Surprised.) Wow...

Rottytops: (She wiggles a bit.) Can I come out?

Sky: Hey! Stop! And no, you can't.

Rottytops: Oh...

Miguel : Ah, this place smells a lot like history.

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, curious.) Why do you say that?

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae.) This Arc was built between 1806 and 1836 by order of the then French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, to commemorate the victory at the Battle of Austerlitz.

Bolo : (He looks at Miguel.) Okay, now say it in a way that we can understand it.

Miguel : (He looks at Bolo, with a drop of sweat.) I don't think I can explain it more clearly...

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, curious.) I see that you really like history.

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae.) Well yes, I'm quite interested on History.

Shantae : And why don't you tell us everything you know about History?

Miguel : Haha, no! I don't want to bore you...

Shantae : (With a "please" face) Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Miguel : No.

Shantae: (Somewhat crestfallen.) Aw...

Sky : (She looks at Miguel.) You've left us curious...

Miguel : (He looks at Sky.) And? If I don't feel like it, I don't feel like it.

Bolo: Ugh...

Rottytops : (In a very low voice.) Wow... I didn't expect that.

Sky : Well... Are we going or not? I would like to see it more closely...

Shantae: Yes, come on. (They get closer.)

After getting a little closer, they saw what looked like a tomb, and they were curious.

Shantae : (A bit embarrassed.) Why are they looking at us like this?

Bolo : (A bit embarrassed.) ...I think it's because of our clothes.

Sky : (She looks at Bolo, confused.) Our clothes? What's wrong with wearing these clothes?

Miguel : (He looks at Sky.) There's nothing wrong with them

.. Although here in France that type of clothing is rare. (They arrive at the Tomb.)

Shantae : (Looking surprised.) What? In the magazine there was nothing about a tombstone...

Sky : (With a surprised face.) Is this a cemetery?

Bolo : (He turns his head from side to side.) I don't see any more tombstones.

Miguel : ...I think this has an explanation.

Sky : (They look at Miguel.) Aha! I knew you were going to explain some history!

Miguel : (He looks at Sky.) Oh... Right. (In a lower voice.) Well, I think that here lies the body of an unknown soldier who fell in combat during what is known here as "World War I".

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, and speaks on a low voice.) "World War I"? I mean, it happened a long time ago?

Miguel : (She looks at Shantae, with a drop of sweat on his face.) Well... It happened at the beginning of the last century.

Shantae : (Surprised.) Is it that there have only been Civil Wars here in this world?

Miguel: No, no. It is known as "World War I" due to the participation of countries from all over this world.

Bolo : (He looks at Miguel, in a low voice.) Let me guess... Spain was also involved?

Miguel : (He looks at Bolo.) Nope! Spain was one of the few nations that proclaimed itself neutral.

Sky: Wow...

Miguel: It was the best option. Spain was not in a good economic position...

Shantae: And what happened to Spain to be in a bad financial situation?

Miguel : ...That's another story.

Bolo : ...I see.

Sky : And now that I think about it, why they buried a soldier in such a special way? Shouldn't they be buried with the others?

Miguel: I don't know, I guess they did something special...

Bolo : Yes, yes, there is someone special buried here, but can we leave this tombstone? We want to see everything else about the Arc.

Rottytops: (In a very low voice.) I agree with Bolo, all I want is to be able to see the monument.

Miguel, Shantae and Sky : (At the same time, they look at Bolo, and sigh.) Fine. (They leave.)

Just before paying for the tickets, Sky had to lock Wrench out, due to the fact that animals are not allowed. After paying the tickets, they entered the Arc de Triomphe, and had to go up some fairly long spiral stairs, but in the end they managed to reach a light Gold-colored corridor, in which there were some railings, a statue, some benches and a table, and an exit.

Sky : (Tired, they sit on a bench.) Oh, fuck...! Those stairs are really long!

Shantae : (She looks at Sky, tired, and a bit upset.) Sky! Watch that language!

Sky : (She looks at Shantae, somewhat annoyed.) Oh, please! (She crosses her arms.) You talk as if I were a child! Don't you think I'm old enough to swear when I feel like it?

Bolo : (Tired, looks at both, concerned.) Girls, girls! You don't have to fight!

Miguel : (Tired, looks at both, worried.) You're going to put on a show if you keep going like this!

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, with a thoughtful face.) ...You know what? You're right. I shouldn't have done that... I'm sorry.

Miguel: You don't have to apologize to me. You have to apologize to Sky.

Shantae: Oh...! Right... (She looks at Sky, with a regretful face.) ...I'm sorry.

Sky : (With a regretful face.) No, I'm the one who should apologize. I shouldn't have yelled at you...

Shantae and Sky : (At the same time.) Will you forgive me? ...Oh! Of course I forgive you!

Bolo : I like it that way!

Shantae : Ugh... Those stairs have tired me more than I expected... Don't they remind you a bit of Miguelete?

Bolo : Now that I think about it... Yes, it reminds me a bit of the Miguelete.

Sky : Well... Yes.

Miguel : How lucky "Rotty" was... She didn't have to climb all those steps!

Rottytops: (In a very low voice.) Hehehe, right.

Sky: (After resting for a few minutes, she gets up.)... Come on, we don't have all day.

Shantae : (They get up.) Come on, let's go. (They leave.)

After going to the exit of the corridor, they saw a golden yellow room, however, there were hardly any really interesting things for them. They seemed pretty boring, so they went to another door that led to a stairway, and this time, they reached the top of the Arch, and there was no one there.

Sky : (She looks disappointed.) What a disappointment. I can say, without fear of being wrong, that this is what has disappointed me most of the trip. At least for the moment.

Bolo : (He looks at Sky, with a disappointed face.) Yes... It looks like a copy of the Eiffel Tower.

Shantae : (She looks at Sky and Bolo, with a drop of sweat on her face.) Well... It's not that it's a soooo ugly place... It's not that bad, but I have to agree with you, the Eiffel Tower is much better.

Miguel: Although. A nice place is a nice place. Anyone up for a photo?

Rottytops: Is anyone around?

Sky: Nope.

Rottytops: Can I come out?

Sky: Yup.

Rottytops: Great! Lend me a hand, please.

Sky : (She puts the bag down.) There, can you come out?

Rottytops: (She gets out of the bag, sitting down.) Ugh! (She stands up, opens her right hand, and waves it like a spectrum.) For All Genies's Sake! How hot!

Bolo : Yes, (He looks at Rottytops.,) It's hot today. We should take a shower when we get back to the hotel.

Shantae: Yeah, (She waves her right hand like a spectrum.) It's hot today.

Sky : (She waves her right hand like a spectrum.) So hot...! (Wrench appears behind Sky.)

Wrench: (He stands on Sky's right shoulder.) Gruack, gruack! (Yes it's hot!)

Miguel: (With a drop of sweat on his face.) Don't worry. We take a few photos here and off we go.

The others (Except Wrench.) : (At the same time, they look at Miguel.) Sounds good to me.

Miguel: Let's see, who's up?

Rottytops: ...Me.

Miguel: (He pulls out his mobile phone from one of his pockets.) Let's see... (He points at Rottytops with the mobile phone.) Get ready!

Rottytops : W-Wait! I haven't decided how to pose yet! (She puts her right hand on her chin.) Mmm... (She removes her hand from her chin.) I know! (She poses so that her back turns around so the mobile phone points to her back but she looks at the mobile phone, and spreads her legs a bit.) And now... (She makes a "V" with her right hand, and sticks her tongue out.)

Miguel : Ok... Are you ready? (Rottytops nods.) OK... (He takes a photo.) Perfect!

Rottytops: (She no longer poses, and approaches Miguel.) Can I see, can I see?

Miguel : Sure. (He shows the photo to Rottytops.) Here it is. You look great!

Rottytops: (Marvelled,) Oooooh! Whoa, whoa! I do look beautiful in there!

Sky : ...Come on, come on, I already want to get out of this place.

Rottytops: (She looks at Sky, and she speaks in a low voice.) I hope I don't get in the bag again.

Sky : (She looks at Rottytops.) Come on, get in the bag.

Rottytops : (In a low voice.) I knew it... (She speaks out loud.) I'm coming, Sky! (She gets into the bag.)

Sky : (She picks up the bag.) Well, (She looks at Wrench.) See you down there!

Wrench : (He looks at Sky.) Gruack! (See ya!) (He starts to fly, and heads down.)

Sky : Well, (She looks at the others.) Where should we go now?

Miguel : (He looks at Sky.) The Champs Elysées are very close. It's a very good opportunity.

Sky : (She looks at Miguel.) Great! (She looks at Shantae and Bolo.) What do you think?

Shantae : (She and Bolo both look at Sky.) Well, if those so-called "Champs Elysées" are very close, I think it's the best option. Thus, it takes us a short time to arrive.

Bolo: Shantae is right. If they are so close, we should take advantage of this opportunity.

Sky : ...I feel the same way! (She looks at the bag.) What do you think, "Rotty"?

Rottytops: Sounds like a good idea to me.

Sky : So, come on, let's go. (They leave.)

After going down to the bottom of the Arc de Triomphe, they headed towards the nearby Champs Elysées. After a bit of walking... They could see the Avenue des Champs-Élysées.

Sky : (Marvelled, walking down the avenue.) Wow... So many shops!

Shantae : (Marvelled, walking down the avenue.) I agree, Sky!

Bolo : (He looks at Miguel, walking down the avenue.) ...I have the feeling that we are going to buy a lot...

Miguel : (He looks at Bolo, walking down the avenue.) ...I don't think so.

Sky : (She looks at Miguel.) Haha, you wish! We have to buy at least one souvenir!

Bolo : ...That's what you get for talking.

Miguel: (He sighs.) Yup...

Shantae : (She looks at one of the shops, amazed.) Oooooh! Sky! Look look!

Sky : (She looks at the store, amazed.) Ooooooh! Those keychains are gorgeous!

Bolo : (He looks at Sky.) Really? (He looks at the store, amazed.) Wow! Yes, they look amazing! (He looks at Miguel.) Look, look!

Miguel : Let's see... (He looks at the store, amazed.) Wow, wow! Yes, they look amazing!

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel.) Well, you know what to do... (With a great smile.)

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae, and sighs.) Yes...

Shantae : So what are we waiting for? Come on, come on! (Everyone enters.)

After a long decision about which key rings to buy, they left the store, and continued walking along the Avenue des Champs-Elysées. After a good time visiting stores and buying souvenirs, and seeing a bench, they decided to rest a bit.

Shantae : (Everyone is walking except Wrench, who is on Sky's right shoulder.) Hey! There's a bench! (They stop.) How about we sit down?

Sky : (A little tired.) Sounds good to me. (She looks at Bolo and Miguel.) What do you think? Do you want to sit in there?

Bolo : (He looks at Sky, a bit tired.) It's okay with me, I'm a bit tired.

Miguel : (At the same time as Bolo, he looks at Sky, a bit tired.) I think it's a good idea.

Rottytops: Hey! (She moves a bit.) Can I come out?

Sky : (She looks at the bag, in a low voice.) Shhh! Shut up, they might hear you! And no, you can't go out. There are people around here.

Rottytops : (Disappointed.) Ow...(They sit down.)

Miguel : Well, (He looks at the others.) Are you enjoying Paris?

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, excited.) Of course! Although I think the Arc de Triomphe is overrated...

Sky : (She looks at Shantae, with a disappointed face.) I agree with you. It looks like a copy of the Eiffel Tower.

Miguel : (He looks at Sky, with a drop of sweat on his face and a slight smile.) Well, in any case, the copy would be the Eiffel Tower, since it was built after the Arc de Triomphe. It was built in 1889, in part, to show this world that France was recovering from the Franco-Prussian War that lasted between 1870 and 1871.

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, confused.) Uhm... What?

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae.) Forget it.

Bolo : (He, Sky, Shantae and Wrench look at Miguel, dumbfounded.) Wow, you sure know about history.

Miguel : (He looks at Bolo, and scratches the back of his head with his right hand.) Well, it's not that big of a deal...

Sky : (She looks at Miguel.) No, no. It is not a joke. You know a lot about history!

Miguel : (He looks at Sky.) W-Well..

Rottytops: I have to say I agree with them.

Wrench : Gruack! (And me!)

Shantae : (She sighs.) However, even though we're having a great time, we haven't found any clues...

Miguel: (He sighs.) You're right...

Bolo : (He sighs.) The only thing left for us is to visit more places while we look for more clues.

Sky : (She sighs.) I hate to admit it, but Bolo is right. We're not going to get any more clues if we don't visit more places. Where should we go?

Miguel : (He looks at Sky.) We should go to the Louvre Museum. It's a very crowded place, so the chances of finding clues increase considerably.

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel.) Well, let's go!

Miguel : (He looks at Shantae.) Wait a bit. We are a bit tired. We should rest.

Sky : I agree with Miguel. Recovering energy will come in handy.

Bolo: Sounds good to me. (He looks at Shantae.) And you?

Shantae : (She looks at Bolo.) Sounds good to me.

After resting for a bit, they went to the Louvre Museum, but unfortunately, they didn't find clues there either. Afterwards, they looked for a restaurant to eat and continued their visit through Paris, without finding anything that could help them. At nightfall, just after arriving at the hotel, everyone went to Shantae and Miguel's room to decide what to do the next day.

Shantae: (Everyone is sitting on the bed.) We can confirm that the Louvre Museum and the Arc de Triomphe are overrated.

Rottytops: (She looks at Shantae.) I agree.

Miguel : I hope we can decide what to do tomorrow soon. The restaurant opens very shortly.

Sky : (She looks at Miguel.) I hope so.

Miguel: (He realizes that the TV is on, and looks at the TV.) Huh? Who has turned on the TV?

Rottytops: (She looks at Miguel.) I did. I thought maybe we can find clues if we watch it.

Shantae : (She looks at Rottytops, surprised.) "Rotty", that idea...

Bolo : (He looks at Rottytops, surprised.) ...It's great!

Announcer: (With subtitles.) Breaking news! The whereabouts of the beings who attacked in Paris have been discovered!

Miguel: (Everyone looks at the TV.) Guys! Pay close attention!

Announcer : (With subtitles.) According to the data we have, the beings that attacked Paris are currently in Mexico City!

Miguel : Me...Mexico City!?

Announcer: (With subtitles.) Although, unfortunately, they haven't been found yet. Our president, who by the way is in good condition, was rescued yesterday, and has just declared that all possible help will be sent to Mexico to stop this threat.

Miguel : (With a very serious tone.) We already know what to do tomorrow. (He looks at Shantae and the others.) Do you remember how we came to Paris?

Shantae : (She looks at Miguel, with a serious tone.) Yes, we got on that thing that flies.

Miguel : (She looks at Shantae.) Plane.

Bolo, Sky and Rottytops: (At the same time, with a serious tone, they look at Miguel.) I also remembered.

Miguel : Good. I see you haven't forgotten. Tomorrow we'll infiltrate a plane headed for Mexico City. Any objection?

Shantae, Bolo, Rottytops and Sky : (At the same time.) Nope.

Miguel: Perfect.

While Shantae and the others were talking in the hotel, Risky and the others were in Mexico City, running from the Police. They were in a very narrow street...

Risky : (She, the Ammo Baron, the Techno Baron, Nega Shantae and some Tinkerbats all stop running.) Phew! (He gasps a little.) They almost got us!

Tinkerbat : (He looks at Risky.) Ma'am, I have a joke to lighten the mood, do you want to hear it?

Risky : (She looks at the Tinkerbat.) Hmmm... OK.

Tinkerbat : Imagine that I'm dressed up as the genie girl. You could say that I have dressed up as a "Tinker-brat"!

Nega-Shantae : (She looks at the Tinkerbat.) Hahaha, I admit that was a good one!

Ammo Baron : (He looks at the Tinkerbat.) Hahaha! Good one!

Techno Baron : (He looks at the Tinkerbat.) Hehehehe! Now that was a good joke!

Risky: Hahaha! What a good joke! Thank you very much.

Suddenly, Risky saw a small store.

Risky: Hmm? How strange... That lady is staring at us... Could it be that she lives under a rock and she hasn't heard of our escapes from the Police? Or does she just have poor eyesight and don't recognize us?

Techno Baron : (He looks at the store.) No idea.

Ammo Baron: It doesn't look like she's going to call the police or anything. Maybe we should take a look at her store.

Risky: (She looks at the Ammo Baron.) Rather, maybe (Emphasizing the "I".) I should take a look. Just in case. (She leaves, and arrives at the store.)

Saleswoman : (She looks at Risky.) ¡Oh, una clienta! ¡Hola, bienvenida! ¿Qué desea? (Oh, a client! Hello, welcome! What do you want?)

Risky : (She looks at the Saleswoman, confused.) Uhhh, what...?

Saleswoman: (Surprised.) Oh! Do you not understand Spanish?

Risky : Uhm, no?

Saleswoman : I'm sorry!

Risky : Uhm, it's fine.

Saleswoman : So, what do you want?

Risky : (She looks at various objects.) Hmmm... (She looks at a ring.) Oh, I like this! How does this cost?

Saleswoman: 500 pesos.

Risky : (She looks at the saleswoman, confused.) Uhm... "Pesos"? What the hell are "pesos"?

Saleswoman : (Surprised.) You're in Mexico and you don't know what Pesos are?

Risky : Uhm, yeah.

Saleswoman : The Mexican peso is the currency used in Mexico.

Risky: (With a face of understanding what she says.)... Ah.

Saleswoman : (She looks at 2 Tinkerbats.) Are those your kids? They are cute.

Risky: (The next thing she thinks it.) Ok, I confirm that she is blind... I think I can take advantage of this! (The next thing she says it, and obviously she is lying.) Yes, they are my children! (She looks at those two Tinkerbats.) Come on!

Tinkerbats: (They go to Risky.) What do you want?

Risky : (She looks at both Tinkerbats, with a low voice, but loud enough for the Tinkerbats to hear.) Listen, you're going to do what I tell you. Blah, blah, blah.... It is understood?

Tinkerbats: Understood.

Risky: (Loudly.) Good. (She looks at the saleswoman.) I'm sorry, but... (The Tinkerbats draw their swords, point them at the saleswoman, Risky draws her pistol and points it at the saleswoman.) I never thought on paying.

Ammo Baron and Techno Baron : (Both terrified.) Are you crazy!?

Shop assistant: (Terrified.) HELP!

Risky: Your shop has quite a few priceless items... So I thought, why not take it all? Tinkerbats! Steal all you can!

Tinkerbats : OK! (They steal a lot of valuables.)

Risky: Perfect. Goodbye! (They run away.)

Shop assistant : HELP! I WAS ROBBED!

Ammo Baron : (He, the Techno Baron, Nega-Shantae and the other Tinkerbats start running, and the Ammo Baron looks at Risky, stunned.) Have you lost your mind!? Why did you do that!? Now we have to be more careful that they don't find us!

Risky : (She looks at the Ammo Baron.) Well, that store had a lot of goodies, why not steal them?

Nega-Shantae : (In a tone of anger, she looks at Risky.) I don't think it was a good idea to commit that robbery...

Risky : (She looks at Nega-Shantae, menacingly.) Shut up! (In a calmer tone.) Although well, now our priority is to find a place where we can spend the night.

End of the sixth chapter. I hope you liked it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 244 20
•BOOK 2• This is part 2, the continuation from the story: Life is Unpredictable even for a confused Princess. Emma spent her whole life with her wall...
6.3K 110 52
In a world where it's ruled by only one government, George and his friends go to a high school where they find out about an abandoned factory, they d...
10K 509 42
A Love Child Sequel Josie and Casey met when they were fourteen and immediately became best friends. Nobody could make Josie laugh like Casey could...
13.8K 957 12
Dropped into a novel she once read right next to the female lead?! What is Rose to do when the female lead keeps getting her into trouble. "I'm not...