Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

2: Villain Team

10.4K 278 335
By VioletYbrehl

Shoto went back to the classroom, looking really arrogant. Even the way he walks specially he was being stared by the other students. He looked at his watch and saw it's already lunchtime, that's why there are numerous students.

He could feel the admiration to their stare feeding his ego as big as All Might buff form, or maybe more? He went back to his classroom, which he was greeted by only few…

“Iida? Where are the others? I have an announcement!” Shoto said with authority. Being one of the powerful duo in their class gives him enough power over authority. He could practically veto Momo as president and Iida as deputy president's decision if it pleases him.

He just hated the fact that Bakugou had the same amount of power with him, if not, higher due to explosive tendency of him. Everyone is afraid of him. Even the self-proclaimed bakusquad. He doesn't understand why Bakugou suddenly distant himself to them.

In their first year, he was sure that they are getting close, but after the war he's slowly getting more explosive to them. Not that he care.

“They are in the cafeteria eating their lunches. Did Principal Nezu said something?” Iida ask curiously.

“I want everyone to be here within 3 minutes. If not, you know the drill!” Shoto coldly said, so Iida and Momo furiously call everyone.

Indeed, before 3 minutes, everyone was back to classroom complaining about the fact that they need to stop eating.

“Shut up, all of you!” Shoto said, and everyone stops from complaining.

“Where is Bakubro?” Kirishima asked. Shoto just rolled his eyes.

“He wasn't welcome to this meeting, as he will be our opponent this time!” Shoto explain. Most of them widen their eyes in shock.

“WHAT!” Everyone said in sync.

“Principal Nezu discuss our upcoming Final Exam. This Exam is different from our previous exams!” Shoto begun to explain.

“HA! As if it were as harsh as fighting teachers!” Kaminari said, and everyone laughed.

“I don't think UA is capable to create harsher exams than fighting teachers!” Ojiro added.

“Yeah! And we can defeat them! Come on! We went to war and all survive without casualties. What's more difficult than that?” Toru said laughing as everyone agree.

“I don't know what Principal Nezu is thinking, but this Final Exam's name is UA's Civil War!” Shoto said, and everyone looked at him with interest.

“Explain it then!” Ochako happily getting pump up to the new exam.

“We will play two team, it's the heroes and villain. I am the leader of Heroes together with Kendo and Bakugou is one of the villain teams leader with a Gen Ed Kid!” Shoto explain and everyone laughed.

“I'm not surprised Bakugou leads the Villain Team. I mean, he acts like a villain!” Sato commented.

“Agree!” Shoji said.

“So each of the teams had objectives to do, and we have thresholds of 1k points. If we manage to finish those thresholds, our hero license will be approved immediately!” Shoto said, and grin. Everyone screams in delight as they heard it. Principal Nezu didn't say it, but only Shoto's understanding.

“That's all, and you can continue eating. Momo! Here is the manual of the exam. I need you to read it and examine, I don't care what you do. Train if you'd like!” Shoto said and went back to his seat. The others were about to go out when Aizawa went inside.

“Good thing you are all here. I have an announcement!” Everyone went back inside as Aizawa started to tell them the announcement.

“All of you will temporarily be removed to your dorm and will use the new dorm that will combine your teams. Is there anyone who will want to join the Villain team apart from Bakugou?” Aizawa ask.

“No one sir! We class 3-A is a symbol of heroes. We would rather not taint ourselves to be one of the villains!” Iida reply.

“I see, so all of you will live together with Class 3-B to give you a convenient for this final exam. You will only see Bakugou every class. Preparation will be one month and the official exam's duration is two weeks. Make sure to use time wisely,” Aizawa said and went out. All of them also went out to continue eating their lunches.

--*--

“So do you want to eat first or go recruit our members?” Izuku asked his boyfriend.

“We can just eat while walking!” Katsuki reply, so they decided to buy some snacks in cafeteria and go to Support Course Department.

“I'm sure Itona-kun will like Mei. They both like to tinker gadgets. Maybe Taise-kun could help in some ways,” Izuku said as he excitedly grinned. Katsuki can't help but to chuckle.

“Cute!” He thought.

They walk while eating until they reach the Support Department. Katsuki was about to open the door when Izuku pull him out of it and a big explosion happens resulting for the door to fall.

“That's…” Katsuki said in shock. He looked to Izuku who look worried to him, checking if he had some injuries.

“I'm glad I'm fast enough to take you out of there, or you'll be injured,” he said as he sighed in relief. Both of them go inside, seeing Power loader scolding Mei as Izuku cleared his throat.

“I just leave you for approximately 30 minutes, and you manage to create a big explosion like this?” Izuku ask, which makes Power loader sigh in relief.

“I messed up the wiring, Greenie! Sorry!” Mei said really embarrassed in front of Izuku.

“It's fine. I'll handle her now, Powerloader-sensei you could go and supervise the others!” Izuku said with a smile.

“Thank you, Midoriya-kun. I really don't know if I could survive another explosion created by her,” powerloader awkwardly said. Izuku just smile as he sat on the floor.

Powerloader leave as Katsuki and Izuku talk to Mei.

“Anyway Mei… Would you like to join our team?” Izuku asked bluntly.

“Your team? Of course, but what is it all about?” Mei ask who's tinkering something in her desk.

“UA's civil war test. We need your expertise in creating support gears. You'll be working closely with Itona Horibe-san!” Izuku said, which makes Mei stop and look at him with wide eye.

“ITONA HORIBE! AS IN THE GENIUS INVENTOR IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY HIGH?” Mei asked in shock. Izuku nodded as Mei jump in joy.

“Of course! Of course! Count me in!” She happily said. Izuku grin and shake her hands.

“Looking forward to work with you. Come on and will collect another member from Gen Eds,” Izuku said as Mei nodded and leave her desk.

--*--

Shinso Hitoshi, a heroic course students who still attend the Gen Eds classroom. Why? Because he hates to be with any of the heroic classes. All of them are too arrogant in their own way. Good thing is, he met Izuku Midoriya who help him have his schedule for heroic training. He was now working under Eraserheads tutelage, together with Present Mic and Midnight.

Eraserhead said that he likely want to train him than to train his class. And if he could just expel them, he gladly would. But because of their circumstances that protects them, he really can't do much for them.

From Present Mic's gossip with Midnight, the staff was desperate to correct their behavior before they graduate and was creating a test for it.

He isn't aware that much, but he really doesn't care.

“Hey! Hitoshi-kun!” He heard and look at the back. He saw two people at Izuku's back and is confused. He just went to him as Izuku smile to him.

“Hey! Hitoshi, this is Katsuki Bakugou, my boyfriend and Mei Hatsume-” Izuku was stopped by Mei who giddily shake his hands.

“I'm Mei Hatsume! Future owner of hatsume industries. Pleased to meet you.” She said.

“Hello?” He asked confused.

“What's happening, Izuku?” He asked.

“I'm inviting you to join us in beating heroic course student's asses,” Katsuki bluntly said, which makes Hitoshi look at him.

“Huh?” He asked.

“We will have a UA's civil war. Heroes Vs Villain is the team. Kacchan and I were assigned as Villains together with some students from other schools. We are assigned to correct the behavior of Hero Course Students using this test. Will you come with us?” He asked with hope in his eyes.

“Was he also a hero course student?” Hitoshi confused to whats happening.

“Yeah, but I already correct his behavior long time ago!” Izuku said and grin.

“Hey!” Katsuki complained making Mei laugh.

“Well, sure! It will be a good experience too!” Shinso said and nodded.

“Okay! I'll just ask Sage-kun for a Business Course, so we will have students for each course. Can I have your number? I'll put you to a group chat!” Izuku said.

The four exchange numbers as Izuku created their group chat.

UA'S VILLAIN TEAM

Izuku Midoriya added Katsuki Bakugo, Mei Hatsume, and 29 others

Izuku Midoriya set his nickname to Cryptid

Cryptid: @everyone change your nickname to villain names you want. See you in two days.

Katsuki Bakugou set his nickname to KEM

Karma Akabane set his nickname to Chaos

Nagisa Shiota set his nickname to Snake

Kaede Kayano set her nickname to Facade

Yuma Isogai set his own nickname to Null

Taiga Okajima set his own nickname to Void

Hinata Okano set her own nickname to Red

Manami Okuda set her own nickname to Chemical

Megu Kataoka set her own nickname to Lady Killer

Yukiko Kanzaki set her own nickname to Player

Masayoshi Kimura set his owm nickname to Curse

Hinano Kurahashi set her own nickname to Lady Bug

Sosuke Sugaya set his own nickname to Tainted

Tomohito Sugino set his own nickname to Butcher

Kotaru Takebayashi set his own nickname to Demolish

Hitoshi Shinso Set his own nickname to Toxic

Ryonosuke Chiba set his own nickname to Poison

Ryoma Terasaka set his own nickname to Berserk

Rio Nakamura set her own nickname to Dame

Kiraka Hazama set her own nickname to Darkness

Rinka Hayami set her own nickname to Vision

Sumire Hara set her own nickname to Slaughter

Yuzuki Fuwa set her own nickname to Deduct

Hiroto Maehara set his own nickname to Gun

Koki Mimura set his own nickname to Knife

Takuya Muramatsu set his own nickname to Lethal

Itona Horibe set his own nickname Shame

Toka Yada set her own nickname to Luckster

Taise Yoshida set his own nickname to Chain

Mei Hatsume set her own nickname to Jazz

Ritsu set her own name to Knowledge

Knowledge (Ritsu): hello @everyone, I download the Ritsu Mobile to everyone here and immediately hack the Phone of our enemies. Izuku, do you want me to gather all the information about them?

Cryptid (Izuku): Sure, Ritsu, thank you.

Facade (Kaede): Can't wait to meet the new members 😍😍😍

Dame (Nakamura): Me too 😍🤩

Null (Isogai): @everyone make sure to bring all your things since we will stay at UA for 1 month and 2 weeks. Bitch-sensei and Karasuma-sensei will also join us.

Void (Okajima): Really? I thought both are busy?

Chaos (Karma): Of course it's the Rat God's doing

Snake (Nagisa): Don't start anything Karma

Chaos (Karma): how about a no 🙂🙂

Snake (Nagisa): 😃😃

Cryptid (Izuku): Karma no!

Chaos (Karma): ☹️☹️

Jazz (Mei): I ALSO CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU, SPECIALLY ITONA-SAN 🤩🤩

Berserk (Terasaka): why that bastard? 😡😡

KEM (Bakugou): she's an inventor 😑😑

Chaos (Karma): Oh! I didn't see you there Bakugo 🙂🙂 how are you 😊😊

KEM (Bakugou): Fu--ing exhausted to those extras.

Cryptid (Izuku): awe! Kacchan! Don't worry 🥰🥰

Dame (Nakamura): We will give them a lesson they wouldn't forget 🥰🥰

Facade (Kaede): 😁😁 and I'm excited to it. #NoToBigMelons

Chemical (Okuda): how did you even relate it to this? 😅😅

Facade (Kaede): It's a talent, Manami 😁😁

--*--

The chaos just started to the Group Chat of their Villain team as the UA Staff started to prepare too.

From the dorms, to the location, and resources. Everything is under process.

“What do you think, Aizawa-kun?” Nezu ask while overviewing the whole place.

“I just hope they really learn something from this,” Aizawa tiredly said.

“Indeed, I owe Izuku again…” Nezu said and sigh.

--*--

(This chapter is edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.9K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
1.2M 38K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
63.4K 1.1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...
385K 14.7K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...