The Poisonous Feather // MHA...

By LanaFuri

Welcoming death was something he was used to after all. But waking up in a whole ass different universe was s... More

Intro
The weird people
Some history
New start
The flying news
Share the past
Blood stained walls
Shopping trip
Small details
Comfortable silence
Little fledgling
Take me for a flight
Principal's office
Down the halls
Class struggle
Unwanted attention
Bad memory
Sudden hope
After all you have me
Stranger danger?
Comfort talks
Surprise surprise
Following regret
Paper chaos
Guy in the halls
Angry Pomeranian
Take it back
Burning pain
Sweet Nightmares
Hello surprise
Fight or flight
Not worth the save
Hospitalization
Deal for the night
Better than ever
Empty mind
Don't follow the shadows
Memory problem?
Confrontation
Reality nightmare
The Bird's return
Everything I wanted
Relatives
Wind in your wings
The Protection squad?
Spill the blood
Todoroki family mystery
Poisonous fear
Suspicions
Don't let the lies fool you
There's something wrong
Teacher bonding
Complicated visit
Evil eyes
Psychosis' mind
Like the wind
Unpleasant rumors
Sign those papers
Tell me more
Shattering thoughts
Look at the starts shining
Dreading truth
Can't control the tears
Secret love child
Hidden terror
Nightmares from the Ravine
Darkening Ages
Grumpy Bird
Wicked smiles and broken tears
Blurry memories
Have fun
Ghost's mission
Isn't that your fault?
Snapping threads
Powerless
Glimming lights
Red means danger
Sound of anger
Snap your beak
Sing birdie
Sing your little heart out
Run rabbit run
Blinding explosions
Last hope
Detective or a spy
Learn your place
Fly high, birdie
God's attachment
Not so friendly
Scars that adorn you
Phantom screams
Howling in the dark
A real Hero
Swing your sword
Bloody Poison
Look at the stars
In the big black ink
Phone call
What's the problem?
Meaningless words
Pogtopia
What is this pain I feel?
Red Stars
Dead Man's Return
Hospital lights
Blame yourself
Endless pit
Listen to what they say
Friendly neighbor
Fly until you fall
Green, blue and black
White feathers
Your friend
Whatever he wants
Boiling rage
Solve the puzzles
Wild wild... what?
Over the universe
Betrayed by fate
Coming back for you
Take me away
Losing yourself
Rumbling
Crying walls
Shattered connection
Mourning you
Lost in the void
Power off
It's Christmas Baby
To be Worthy
Flickering souls
Spiders under your pillow
Apologies through tears
Bringing down walls

Is it the end?

6.8K 223 240
By LanaFuri

Being stuck in prison was one thing, being stuck in prison with your worst enemy who abused you for years and manipulated was other thing. In that moment, you would wonder why are you even there, why are you stuck with him for god knows how long. Without any escape, food or water resources and the only thing that keeps you still sane is the sound of the crying obsidian. All four walls were covered by it, some mixed with normal black and dull blocks. It was terrible, to say the least. Especially for him.

The last thing Tommy wanted to do right now was being in one room with Dream. Especially after he killed him and took his both lives and put him in the prison. He was sure that underneath the white mask, Dream was glaring at him with this psychopathic smile while he thought of a plan how to kill the teen without doing too much mess. Tommy could only sit with his back pressed against the cold walls, praying that someone would come and get him out of there. However, after what seemed like decades, Tommy lost all his hope and just sat there. His mind empty, occasionally random thoughts passing through his head.
His blue eyes flicked over to Dream, who laid on the ground with hands under his head. The mask was cracked slightly, his chest going up and down regularly. Ah, he wasn't dead yet. To be honest, Tommy would prefer to be alone and go insane than to sit there with Dream. With a heavy sigh, Tommy stood up and stretched his body, satisfied with the soft crack.
Dream's hand twitched, which didn't go unnoticed by Tommy who was sharing a look or two from time to time to make sure he wasn't planning anything.
Tommy pulled out a fresh potato, which unfortunately wasn't baked. And since he had nothing else to eat, he began to mounch on the small potato. The sweet taste filled his mouth, quickly disappearing into his stomach. That didn't full fill his satisfaction, but at least he wasn't that hungry anymore.

"So, what do you do most of the days here? You just- just sit here and do completely nothing?" Tommy asked, titling his head to the side.

Dream looked up at him slowly, before his head fell back to the hard ground.

"I'm thinking Tommy, something you can't do" Dream said, mocking him.

He watched as the teens smile faded away a little, but he quickly shook his head and the smile appeared back.

"Didn't think you could do that" Tommy said, watching as the older groaned in annoyance. "What could you be possibly thinking about? Escape, perhaps?"

Dream looked at him, the mask covering his whole face. Tommy's shoulders tensed up, his teeth clenched hardly. After five minutes of just staring, Dream looked away to stare at the ceiling.

"Well yeah, I'm not going to stay here forever. Sooner or later the time will come and I will leave, whatever you like it or not." Dream said, Tommy taking a step back with hesitation. "But before that, what about we play a game?"

While Tommy realized what Dream meant, the male was already sitting straight on the ground. Emotionless eyes of the mask were staring intensely at him, like cat who was waiting for his victim.
Tommy took a step back with hesitation, before standing tall and trying to look bigger than he was. But the trembling of his voice didn't help at all.

"W-what game are you talking about? I don't think you have cards-"

"Oh Tommy, Tommy. You know what game." Dream said, mask lifting a little when he smiled. "The one we used to play in exile, remember? Where you keep your mouth shut and if you don't obey, there is a punishment. It was fun, you know"

Tommy's breath quickened a little, his hands trembling.

"No- no! We- I'm not playing any stupid games! Especially not with you, not the fucking exile games" Tommy said, eyes not leaving Dream's figure even for a second.

"Why not? It was pretty fun to watch you choke on your own blood, begging and pleading me to stop. I had so much fun with you, what happened after? You left and we stopped playing" Dream's voice was filled with sadness, but Tommy knew damn well it wasn't real.

"You fucking tortured me! You knew I wouldn't be able to stay silent for too long, you used me as your toy to play with" Tommy spat out, trying to control his emotions so he wouldn't lash out.

Dream sighed, hand resting inches above his heart. He looked at Tommy in sadness, trying to get him to apologize. However, Tommy was over with his shit. He wasn't going to get manipulated again.

"Aww, you're hurting me with your words Tommy. Do you dislike me that much?"

Tommy scoffed at his words, knowing damn well what Dream was doing. But as much as he tried, he couldn't keep himself in check.

"Disklike you? I fucking hate you! I hate you, your stupid mask and that voice of yours! As for me, it would be better if you never existed!" Tommy shouted, arms flying in the air.

Dream stood in one place for a moment, before he took a step towards Tommy. Tommy's eyes widened as he took two steps back. Dream was walking closer, keeping the distance between them short and quickly turning it smaller.
When Tommy's back were met with cold wall, tears started picking at his eyes, threatening to fall any moment. He let out shaky breaths, arms wrapping around his body in protective manner.

Suddenly, Dream stopped two feet away from him. His hands curled into fists so tight that his knuckles turned white and veins popped out on his hands.

"Tommy" Tommy flinched visibly, eye closing tightly as he backed up more in the wall.

Dream's voice was hard, filled with anger but at the same time with calmness. That's what he used to do with Tommy, making his voice sound so innocent and kind. He forced Tommy to trust him with his whole life, making it a living hell and something he wanted to end many times before. The manipulation was dripping down from his voice, the tension in the room growing overwhelming for Tommy. With swift move, the mask was gone and instead of the black dots, a pair of deep green eyes were staring into Tommy's ones, burning hole through his skull and leaving a burning pain in his mind.

"Show me your wings" Dream said, voice sounding even more dangerous.

Tommy's eyes widened, head shooting forward to look at Dream in shock. Slowly, the fear began to take over and he felt himself turning smaller under the hard gaze.

"W-what? I don't think I understood-"

Dream hit the wall with his hand harshly, blood dripping down slowly. The hit was send inches away from Tommy's head and he knew that it would be deadly for him. The fear in his eyes was visible now very clearly, only making Dream go further and more crazier.

"Show me your wings, now" he pressed harder, slowly growing impatient.

"Dream please-"

"I said now!"

Tommy hesitated, only to feel something sharp hit him in the face. His hand hold onto his cheek, feeling the wet and sticky liquid falling down his face and on his neck. His eyes widened, realizing it was blood. He looked at Dream shocked, looking for any emotions or reactions that would tell him what was going to happen.

"What did I tell you Tommy? You obey and we don't have problems, but if you disobey, you have to be punished. It's only fair that way, don't you think?" Dream's green eyes were burning into Tommy's eyes, forcing a choked sob to leave his throat.

"Please- I didn't mean to!" Tommy said, hand still holding his cheek.

Not even a second after he said that, his body was thrown harshly on the ground, head hitting the obsidian with no mercy. His vision blurred a little, black dots taking over a he blacked out for a second. He felt paralyzing pain shot through his entire body, stopping at his chest when suddenly he couldn't breath.
Fortunately, after choking for ten seconds he slowly gained his senses bad. When the dots disappeared, he saw Dream leaning over him with a sickening smile from ear to ear.

"Let's have some fun, hm?"

Second's later, he felt his hands being crushed, legs broken in so many places that he wasn't able to count. Loud scream left his throat, leaving his throat sore and painful.
His head felt like someone was stabbing him over and over again with small needles, stomach burned by something familiar to hot iron.
Another scream left his throat, this time much longer and louder.
He felt Dream kickin' him in the stomach, breaking many ribs and leaving him in even more pain. Blood staining the ground under his lifeless body, burning pain blooming like flowers under his skin.

"It will be alright, I promise. You will be back soon"

Then he felt Dream pick up his head and smash it against the floor, blood splashing everywhere. He couldn't even feel that pain in his head since it was already too much. And when he was about to black out for the last time, he heard screaming and loud footsteps. With the rest of his strength, he moved his head to the side so he could see what was happening.
Sam ran inside the cell, looking around before he quickly put everything together. Not wasting time, he ripped Dream away from Tommy, handcuffing him and throwing him to the ground. He punched him in the face, successfully breaking his nose before he rushed over to Tommy.

"Tommy, hey. Stay with me!" He said, putting white clothe around Tommy's head which imidiatelly turned into dark red. "Damn it!"

Tommy felt himself slipping away, feeling nothing but the soft touch of Sam's hands around his head.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered, letting his eyes close.

"Tommy? Tommy!" Sam yelled, shaking the teen softly. "Wake up damn it! Don't you dare leave me right now"

But Tommy didn't respond, his body falling limp in Sam's hands.

"Come on, don't do this to me! I promised to keep you safe with my life, you can't give up. Not now!"

Sam's words fell deaf, no one answering him. The silence took over the dark room with only soft sounds of water dripping and the crying obsidian.
Sam's eyes widened, heart beating faster that it was humanly possible.

When he heard Dream cackling behind him, his head turned sharply to the side. Eyes burning red, green veins pulsing all over his body. The mask that covered the upper half of his face fell down, showing a full set of sharp teeth. Loud hisses and growls filled the cell.

"You better pray that the book is working, or else there will be nothing left but mere pieces of your body" Sam said, watching as Dream shifted uncomfortable while gulping.

Meanwhile Tommy's body slowly turned into dust, leaving nothing but stains of blood on Sam's hands while he tried to keep the tears away from falling down.
Wherever Tommy was at this moment, he was sure he was safer there than here. He could only hope that the boy would forgive him.

While Tommy felt the pain leaving his body, suddenly he felt strong wind pick up around him and coldness of the outside world. Couple seconds later, the feeling disappeared and he was left in the darkness of the death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 134 26
🎉*Completed*🎊 After being killed in the prison tommy thought his life was over and done with until he heard a very familiar voice. This is when he...
16.5K 534 41
Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidentally getting to close he gets sucked in! ...
2.8K 103 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
119 1 21
Ghostbur died and he doesn't want to come back. Yet he feels empty, like he's missing something.. until he meets Wilbur. Wilbur promises that he know...