Messi's Younger Sister

Por littlebow39

A Messi, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Lucas Silva Fanfic. Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon part: 2
December 1
Snowday
New York
Jet legged
Game night
Christmas
Baby
Home is Where The Heart is
40 Million
Las Vegas
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Let It Rain
Chapter 38 (Girl Talk)
Chapter 39 (Light It Up)
Chapter 40 (International Love)
Chapter 41 (I have been gone to long)
Chapter 42 (Boy or Girl)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (You Gotta Beg For It)
Chapter 45 (happy birthday)
Chapter 46 (the truth)
Alaska
Flying Back Home
Storm
Chapter 50
Dont Fail Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Rough Waters
Sleepy Paradise
CHAMPIONS
On A Beach Somewhere
Another One
He Came Back
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
SAID AND DONE

Chapter 7

2.7K 56 4
Por littlebow39

Taylor's POV:
I looked at Gareth, he looked at me and kinda smiled. I was trying to avoid him the whole time we were there "Taylor after the game tomorrow the team is going out, did u want to go with us" Cris asked looking at me "um sure why not, I love hanging out with the team" I said looking around at the boys.
----------------------------------------------
It's game day, Real Madrid Vs. Málaga. I was standing behind all the players talking with the coaches, we started to walk out, I looked around at everything, I sat down in the back row in the middle so I could see everything. When Cristiano scored idk what to do so I just clapped.

2-1 was the final score, I walked in with the boy's who where smiling from ear to ear, Cris put his hand on my shoulder and walked with me, I bit my lip as I looked at my feet "what did u think of that goal" he asked smiling at me "it was nice could have been better but I'll take it" I smiled at took his hand off my shoulder and kept walking, I could tell he was still looking at me.

I waited for Lucas, I smiled when I seen him coming "lets go celebrate" I said putting my arm around his waist "u said it" he said back kissing me. We got to the club and I was ready to get drunk, we ordered a round of shots......

About 2 or so hours later, I was really out of it but I could still walk, I was a little wobbly but I could walk. The walk to the bathroom felt like forever. When I came out someone put me to the wall "bite ur lip for me" I heard him say, I looked away and thought how am I gonna get out of this one "come on, he doesn't have to know" Cristiano said putting his hand under my chin "he's gonna know if u don't let me go" I said trying to push him away, he started to kiss my neck, I closed my eyes for two seconds. The feel of his lips on my neck idk why but they felt right, I tried pushing him away again but didn't work until Lucas pulled him away "what do u think u are doing" he said looking at Cristiano "Lucas leave it alone, come on let's go home" I said pulling him away, I knew if I didn't something would have went down... badly.

I told Lucas what happened, he wasn't very happy but I told him to leave it alone we were all drinking. He was asleep before me so I got up and left.
----------------------------------------------
Lucas's POV:
I came into practice, looked at Cristiano and remembered what Taylor said. "hey Gareth, did u talk to Taylor this morning" I asked looking at him "no why" he said looking at me "she was gone this morning when I woke up" I said, I could tell Cristiano was listening I seen his head turn a little when I said this "maybe she is gone out or something, early sales at stores" he said kinda smiling "ya maybe" I said then got ready.

Cristiano's POV:
It's been 2 days and no sign of Taylor and no one can get Lionel's number or address, I lied and said I didn't know. After practice I got in my car and drove to Barcelona. I kept calling Taylor but she didn't answer, I got out of my car and walked up to the door and knocked "Ronaldo, what a surprise to see u a really big surprise, what brings u here" he said looking at me "I was wondering if Taylor was here, everyone has been looking for her and ur number" I said trying to look around him "ya, Neymar has been keeping my number and why didn't u tell them" he asked "u didn't answer my question" I said folding my arms "she is upstairs in her room" he said moving aside.

I opened the door to her room, she looked up at me in the mirror on her desk "he let me in" I said walking in "who else is with u" she asked "its just me, everyone is trying to get Neymar to crack and give them ur brothers number" I said standing there "why are u here" she asked "I wanted to see if u where ok and that if u 'running away' if that what ur calling it was my fault" I said leaning on the door frame "u can sit down u know and it's not really ur fault but it is" she said looking down "I just want u to come back and I'm sorry for driving u away, unless u liked it" I said kinda smiling "I'm with Lucas and u know that" I could tell she was lying her cheeks where turning red "ur not that good of a lier" I said leaning off the door "I'll see u when I come back, if I do" she said looking back down at whatever she was doing "turn ur phone on" I said as I walked out and closed the door. I walked back in and went over and kissed her.....
___________________________
That's this chapter guys, I have missed a few updates but I'll make it up to u I promise. If u liked this give it a vote and if u have any questions comment them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

111K 4.6K 41
In which Karim Benzema thinks he's sending a snapchat to Raphael Varane but ends up snapchatting with a girl who cannot believe her luck. #309 in Fan...
644K 13.7K 35
Cristiano Ronaldo just met his son, he just didn't know it. cover made by the amazing: @ _barcelona_
250K 1.9K 21
Wanna have some imagines of you and Neymar JR? Here you go Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF Imagines about you and soccer pla...