BRUTAL | jj maybank

Von -peterparkers-

๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โŸณ "๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด... Mehr

BRUTAL
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR

FIFTY SIX

8.1K 175 112
Von -peterparkers-

◜                                                           ◝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝒑𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂

◟                                                            ◞

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

The Pogues had found an island to crash on for the time being since they didn't want to be on the ocean all night. The boys had pulled the lifeboat onto land while the girls watched solemnly. "Good job, guys!" Sarah called out once they were able to do it.

"Good job!" the three other girls shouted.

"Whoa," JJ breathed out, blinking rapidly.

"JJ, you all right there, buddy?" John B asked in concern.

"Yeah. Still a little dizzy," he answered nonchalantly.

"Maybe you should take a break," Kyla suggested with a tilted grin.

He shrugged and shook his head, silently assuring her that he was okay. "Okay, anybody know where we're at?" he asked.

"Deserted beach. Unknown island," Pope replied as he sat down.

"All right, I'll take that as a no. Plan A, huh, Pope? That went well," JJ said sardonically, running a hand through his hair.

"This is the lowest we can go," Pope spoke, shaking his head. "We literally have nothing else to lose. The cross, gone."

"The gold...gone," Sarah added with a frown.

"Seriously, if we had a nickel for every time we got beat up, I'd say we're at a dollar fifty," JJ guessed, leaning against the tree as he started to carve something into it.

"That's more than I got on me," Kiara commented.

"That somehow doesn't make me feel better," Sarah voiced.

"Yeah, you're right. But, I mean, we've..." John B shrugged. "We've had some good stuff happen, right?"

"Yeah, John B's right. It hasn't been all bad," Kyla agreed, returning to her positive nature. She was glad they were all alive.

"Name something," Pope said.

"Um...Oh, the boiler room," John B came up with and Cleo furrowed her brows. "What? If the boiler didn't explode, Kie and I wouldn't have gotten away from Rafe. We couldn't have gotten the Zodiac and gotten us out of here," he continued, pointing at the lifeboat.

"True," Kiara said with a shrug.

Cleo shook her head, "That wasn't luck. That thing was gonna blow the second I stopped feeding it."

"Stealing my thunder, Cleo."

"Sorry."

"Okay, Pope...you're related to Denmark Tanny. That's crazy," John B said, trying again.

"And I lost all his inheritance," Pope shot it down, scrunching his nose. Kyla bit her lip, and scratched her eyebrow awkwardly.

"Uh...if you guys hadn't left me and JJ alone in the container together, then we wouldn't have gotten together," Kyla tried optimistically, looking over at the blonde with a smile.

"That would have happened anyway. You two wouldn't be able to live if it didn't," Kiara said with an eye roll, making her sister shove her softly.

"You know what?" John B said, standing up. "Guys, this is it. This is the Pogue life. We are in the Caribbean. It's our own little slice of paradise. With my best friends, with my family. I don't know. I wouldn't wanna do it with anyone else," he articulated, making Kyla smile to herself. "Look, and while you guys were complaining about every little thing...JJ?"

"Hmm?" the blonde hummed, stabbing a pocket knife into the tree.

"I was looking at those burly lefts," John B pointed out smugly.

JJ turned to him and gave him a smile. "There's some slabs out there."

"Just a few. Kie, see that? I know you wanna get out there," John B urged.

"No boards," she replied with a shake of her head.

"Well, we can bodysurf till we make some boards," John B suggested.

"Lame."

"Pope? Come on, man."

"They do look pretty tasty," Pope admitted.

"Oh, yes, they do."

"I'm in," Kyla said excitedly since she hadn't gone surfing in ages. The last time she had was a few hours before the kegger. If they had all never gone to that, a lot of things would be different. And honestly, she was glad she went — she would have never drove up to John B's house and almost get killed by those burly men.

She would have never become a Pogue.

"Since when do you surf?" JJ asked in confusion.

"Uh...when I would sneak out early in the morning and use Kie's backup board," Kyla answered with a shrug, making Kiara's eyes widen. "Oh, yeah, sorry."

"No, I'm just shocked you would sneak out before becoming one of us," Kiara said breathlessly, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Ky's always been one of us. She just had to get a little taste of the Pogue life to figure it out," JJ spoke with a nod in Kyla's direction.

"A taste? What kind of taste? Something you wanna say, JJ?" John B asked mischievously.

"John B!" Kyla and Sarah exclaimed at the same time, their eyes wide. JJ just snickered to himself as he focused on the carving, thinking it was funny.

"There's nobody around. We could squat here for a bit. Kind of belongs to us now, huh?" Pope guessed after a second, ignoring his best friend's antics.

"You got a point," John B agreed, giving him a handshake.

"Seven-way split."

"Poguelandia," JJ said in a posh accent, out of the blue. "I claim thee Poguelandia," he continued in the same accent. "I like the ring of it. I'm gonna make a flag. It's gonna have a chicken on it. With a coconut bra, smoking a J...in Crocs," he said in a normal voice, making them all laugh.

"I could use a J," Kiara spoke up, starting to stand up from where she sat.

"Honestly same," Kyla agreed since there was really no harm in doing so at the moment.

"Can we vote on this?" Sarah questioned, her eyes narrowed.

"Shall we get to work?" Pope asked John B.

"Let's get to work. Let's start working on provisions. Set up shop." The Routledge boy then walked over to his girlfriend. "Sarah. Till death do us part?" he asked.

"Till death do us part," she repeated with a grin.

"Welcome back to the Pogue life."

"Full Pogue," she replied as he helped her up.

"Full Pogue. Ooh."

Kiara went over to Cleo and grabbed her hand, helping her up. "Welcome to the Pogues," she said to her, making Kyla arch a brow suspiciously.

"Thanks," Cleo responded. "What is a Pogue, anyway? What is that handshake you do?"

JJ then grabbed Kyla's hand, helping her up as well. "Full Pogue," Kyla repeated, holding his hand longer than the others.

"Going full Pogue," he said before he walked off with her, hand and hand. Kyla looked over her shoulder, watching as Kiara started to teach Cleo the handshake.

"You know, I still have to learn that, too," Kyla said to JJ, nudging him slightly.

"Well, now we got time," he said with a toothy smile. "So...we're together then? Like, officially?" he questioned after a second, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes. Unless...you've changed your mind," she teased, the breeze blowing her hair back slightly.

"No!" JJ replied almost immediately, making Kyla chuckle. "I mean, no. No, I haven't changed my mind. I would never." He was completely whipped.

Kyla smiled lovingly at him. She would have never thought in a million years that she would be dating the JJ Maybank. Hell, she didn't even know if he actually dated anyone! She was one lucky woman.

JJ smiled lovingly back at her. He would have never thought in a million years that he would be dating the Kyla Carrera. Hell, he didn't even know if he had ruined his chances with her for good! He was one lucky guy.

"So, Poguelandia, is it?" Kyla asked, changing the subject.

"I have literally loved you for so long, I didn't think you would actually feel the same," JJ blurted out at the same time, causing her to stop in her tracks. JJ stopped as well, clearing his throat. "I'm sorry, I think I'm saying that too soon, uh, I've never actually had a real girlfriend before."

"No. Go on," Kyla urged, giving him a grin. She couldn't remember the last time someone genuinely told her that they loved her apart from her own sister.

JJ nodded slowly, loving his lips. "I've honestly think I've loved you ever since we had that talk."

"We've had many talks, J," she told him, raising her eyebrows.

"Oh, right, uh...the one where I deemed you as Pogue Princess," he said, trying to jog her memory. "While we waited for Kie and Pope to try and get ahold of Sarah at her house."

"Yeah, that does feel like a while ago," she admitted, laughing breathlessly. "You've loved me for that long?"

He nodded, "I just didn't realize it until later. You were there for me, even before we were really friends. With my dad — with everything. And I wanna be there for you."

"You have been," she told him, placing a hand on his arm.

He shook his head, "Not as much as you. You've done all of the loving and watching after, and now...now it's time you get it returned. You deserve to get it returned."

Kyla felt tears of happiness and sadness start to form at his words, taking them directly to heart. "JJ I...I love you. So much. I-I thought I was gonna — gonna lose you and — and..," she admitted, starting to cry from all the emotions that had built up inside her.

"Come here," he whispered, pulling her closer to him and wrapping his arms around her. She buried her head into his chest, feeling his warmth and melting into it. He brought his hand to her back, rubbing it up and down to comfort her.

They stood there for a while before Kyla finally calmed down and pulled away from him, looking up into his ocean eyes. He then brought his hand up to her cheek and cupped it, pulling her in for a kiss.

It wasn't anything crazy. It was just a kiss. But it meant so much to the both of them.

"So, I guess your the prince to my princess, then?" Kyla asked once she pulled away.

JJ laughed softly, taking her hand as they started to walk down the beach again. "More like the town's jester to your princess," he altered.

"Ah, forbidden love," she said. "It works. The Kook and the Pogue."

"Nuh-uh-uh. Don't forget, you're the Kook-Turned-Pogue. Well, maybe the Fake-Kook-Turned-Pogue-Who was actually a Pogue the whole time," JJ corrected with a chuckle.

"Right, how could I forget that?" she replied sarcastically, shaking her head at herself.

"Maybe someone will write a book about us."

"Yeah, and it's called Romeo and Juliet."

"Oh. Right. But, hey, we didn't die in the end. Unless Tara comes back and finishes the job."

"I won't let that happen."

"Yo, guys!" Kiara called out from next to Cleo. "Wanna help make a bonfire?"

JJ and Kyla looked at each other and nodded, quickly walking over to help.

The end of season 2...wow. I cannot believe it. I really hope season 3 comes out soon so I can write more because I feel bad not giving more of JJ and Kyla's actual relationship (and I honestly just love writing this story)

Thank you all for sticking with it and hopefully it is not the end any time soon!!

Like I said last chapter, I think im gonna keep the book as ongoing just in case I wanna fit season 3 into this book. I might change my mind, not sure.

But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it will be the last one for a while.

Remember to vote and comment <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

143K 5.5K 46
I've said too much, in and out of wanting us. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC KIARA CARRERA / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 2 FIRST DRAFT โธป 05/08/21 EDITED โธป 04/21/23 โ†’ 03/0...
113K 3.8K 38
IN WHICH after a storm of chaos tears through a teenage girl's life she follows the treasure hunt her mother started. (...pope heyward x fem oc) (...
24.3K 544 10
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› . . . A royal, from one of the wealthiest families in Outer Banks, mysteriously moved to the cut last year. An enigma to all...
12.7K 196 12
*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—.' OUTER BANKS . FEM OC X RAFE CAMERON