𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️

5.7K 306 94
By Cool_Asterisk

Author's POV

It's been a week since Abhimanyu's birthday. Nothing changed between Adhyaa and Abhimanyu, just they got a tag of relationship. For the last two days, Adhyaa's mood has been dull. Abhimanyu knew why she was like this. She was trying to show that she was happy but something was off.

As usual most of the youngsters came to enjoy the weekend.

Abhimanyu, Adwet, Reyansh, Rudransh, Divyansh were sitting in the garden. Abhigyaan went for training. Riddhi went to her coaching classes. Pragya and Kashish were making supper. Kashish also used to come and enjoy their weekends. Prakriti was talking to someone on a call.

Soon both of them came with the staff and served evening snacks for all of them. Prakriti too joined them. Divyansh took a bite of french fries and asked, "Where is Adhyaa? Moreover, she was looking upset. What happened?"

Adwet replied, "Yeah, I too noticed that. Something was off. Did anyone know about it? I should go and check her."

"Don't. Let her be where she is. She needs her mother more than anyone." Abhimanyu first looked at the distance then turned and looked at Adwet.

"What do you mean by that? Did anything happen?" asked Reyansh with a concerned filled tone.

Abhimanyu took a deep breath and said, "Today is the same day when Inaya was murdered." And this one line explained everything to everyone.

.
{Flashback}

Adhyaa woke up early in the morning. Early means really early at 4:30 A.M. She did her morning chores and got ready to go to the temple.

At 5:30 A.M., Abhimanyu came there to pick her up. They both went to the temple. During the car drive there was silence between both of them. While driving, he rested his hand on Adhyaa's hand and lightly squeezed it. Adhyaa looked at him, he smiled and Adhyaa returned the smile, the only difference is that Adhyaa's smile is sad and Abhimanyu's assuring.

They both reached the temple. She already talked to Panditji about the Pooja. So he already kept everything ready. She performed the Pooja and distributed some clothes, this time she bought new clothes for them and Abhimanyu had these clothes, so no one knew that she bought clothes.

Till 7AM, they both reached Adhyaa's home. While stopping near her mansion, he said with an assuring smile, "She would be happy up there and giving you blessings."

She closed her eyes and said, "I hope." After a little pause, she said, "Thanks, Maan."

Abhimanyu turned towards her and while keeping her both hands in his, he said, "Captain, no need to thank me. I am and will always be there for you. I want to be with you in your every phase. Shadow too left in the dark but I will always be with you even in the dark. You are my life, Adhyaa and I really meant it."

She was content, she smiled and said, "I know. I am nothing but grateful that you chose me."

Abhimanyu, trying to make the atmosphere light, teased her, "Now, stop making that face. Go and freshen up." But she wasn't in the mood for playfulness. She just nodded and opened the door of the car.

He called her, "Adhyaa"

"Haan [Yes]"

He said with little seriousness in his voice, "Try to spend some time with Yamini Aunty and speak your heart out. It will definitely help you."

"I will.... Bye and take care."

"Bye, will meet you in the evening."

She smiled and nodded.

{Flashback End}

.

Adhyaa was lying down and placing her head in Yamini's lap. Yamini was caressing her head lovingly, keenly listening to her daughter and Adhyaa was telling her all the beautiful memories she had of her Eno.

To her surprise, Adhyaa's phone rang. She picked up her phone and the next moment she sat jerked up. "Don't worry, I am coming."

"....."

"I am coming"

Then she suddenly picked her car keys and left from there. Yamini hurriedly asked her where she was going. She said, "Reena's father had a heart attack. I am going to the hospital."

"Beta....."

"Maa, don't worry. I'll inform you about everything." Saying this she left the mansion in her car.

All of them were sitting and talking. Soon they saw Adhyaa running and hurriedly sat in her car and went away. She was in such a haste and most important in her PJs.

All of them ran there and saw Yamini too standing there confusion is all written on her face.

"Maa, where did she go?" asked Adwet.

"Reena's father had a heart attack. So she went to the hospital." Musingly replied Yamini.

"I'll also go there." Said Abhimanyu.

"Me too." Adwet added.

"But....." Abhimanyu tried to stop them as they both will come soon. But Adwet didn't want to listen to him.

"No but we are coming too and that's final." Divyansh added further and with that they all Adwet, Abhimanyu, Divyansh, Reyansh and Rudransh left for the hospital.

Prakriti, Kashish, Pragya and Yamini stayed at the mansion. Aditya with his brothers went to his village for some work.

Adhyaa was sitting on the seat. Her shoulders were slumped down and her eyes were on her hands. She was thinking something very deeply when they reached there. Adwet and Divyansh sat on either side of her and Abhimanyu kneeled down infront of her with his hands on her hands.

Adhyaa slowly looked at Abhimanyu. He could easily see that if any of them pushed her more then she would cry any time. He lightly squeezed her hands and said, "Captain, What happened?"

Adhyaa looked at him then at their joined hands and said, "Eno is Reena's twin"

"Wh.... How?" Exclaimed Adwet.

"Like me, Eno was also given to the orphanage. But the difference is that unlike me, her giver is her own father." she whispered.

"How can he do this to his own child?" Reyansh said angrily.

"His mentality is orthodox. He didn't want three daughters. He already had one daughter then his wife gave birth to twins so he gave the younger one to the orphanage. He wanted to have both of them but due to her wife's pressure and some of his family he only abandoned Eno." replied Adhyaa.

"How did you know?" Abhimanyu asked her. To which she looked at him and replied, "He was confessing his sin when I came."

"Adhyaa....."

"Don't worry Devi bro, I am fine. You know someone said that the past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it." Adhyaa said while looking at Abhimanyu and in return he smiled and blinked his eyes. He was the one who said this to her. He knew it's a famous proverb but sometimes we needed someone to remind us of that.

"Let's leave, we should give some time to Reena. Ro.." she said then called Rohit.

"Hmm"

"Don't tell her about Eno. I'll tell her when the time comes. Till then don't say anything. I am going as her father's condition is fine now." Said Adhyaa.

Rohit just nodded knowing it would be right if he kept quiet.

[Author's POV: Hey it looks like a rhyme.]

Adhyaa and company came back to the mansion. Yamini and others asked her about Reena's father's condition to which she replied that now he is fine. This weekend they all were staying at Oberoi's Mansion except Kashish. After having dinner, all the youngsters were ambling. Soon, Adhyaa stood a little far and faced all of them. Then, said, "Uhh.. Uhh.... Aayiye, Aayiye, Baba Priyesh ke darbar me aapka swagat hai. Toh Aaj baba Priyesh ke anmol vachan hai Heartbreak ke upar. Usse pehle mere ek prashna ka uttar dijiye. Sabse jyada Dil kab dukhta hai?"

[Welcome, Welcome, you are all heartily welcomed in the court of Baba Priyesh. Today, Baba Priyesh is going to give his teachings on Heartbreak. But before that, please answer my question, What is the worst heartbreak?]

"Wow... Adhyaa, after having a relationship, you became a love guru. Not bad." Said Pragya, trying to tease her.

"Bhabhi!! Answer my question" she replied whining, pleading with her eyes to stop as due to her pregnancy hormones, she always left Adhyaa with bright red cheeks. She never talked like this, but now after knowing about their relationship, Pragya didn't leave any chance to tease her.

"Umm, when someone dear breaks our trust." Said Reyansh.

"Noppppeeee" A big Nope came out of her mouth.

"When someone is betrayed in love?" Replied Rudransh, seeing Abhimanyu then Adhyaa. Abhimanyu also started listening to her keenly. Before he was scrolling his phone to see the progress of his company's projects.

"No...."

"Then, when?" Asked Adwet.

"Would I?"

"Yes" almost everyone replied, curious to know what her answer would be.

"When you were strolling down the road and at the same time kicking a stone. You were kicking that stone since you started walking and then...... and then you missed the kick and the stone was left behind you... you were seeing your precious stone and it was seeing you but you couldn't do anything." She replied, making a puppy face looking at the nearby stone in the grass.

Listening to her, Divyansh burst into the fits of laughter. Soon, everyone joined him.

"Adhi, you are not half, you are literally full. What's that? Seriously, that's the biggest heartbreak, I totally agree." He replied, looking at her.

Divyansh having a recent heartbreak was all gloomy. He tried his best to come out of that but it's been difficult for him to forget Shanaya completely. Others too noticed this. They were trying to cheer him up. So that's the Adhyaa's way to cheer him up. And that's all he wanted to get out of it.

"If that's the biggest heartbreak then I'll turn around pick that stone and marry it after all it has my heart." After calming down, Abhimanyu teased her.

She crossed her hands then said, "Oh... that's the point then okay, marry that stone. Don't come here." Saying this she turned around and started leaving.

"Maan, you won't change, right. Now, why are you looking at me? Go and talk to her."

"Adi, you know I like teasing her. And don't worry, I know how to make her happy. You know my charm!" He said, raising his invisible collar.

"Yeah.. yeah.. Maan, but your this very charm didn't work on our Priya. No.. No.. I should say her charm worked on you very well." Said Pragya smugly. And it was known to everyone how much he was smitten.

His ears turned red listening to her "compliments" he turned and went towards Adhyaa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to press the star icon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 1866
Date- 02/05/2022
Edited- 23/07/2022

Your Author
Cool_Asterisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 386 29
☁︎ ┆ 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ⠀ 📂 ˎˊ- ⠀ "Hey Changmin, isn't this your old phone?" One story told through 27 voicemails from...
68K 1.9K 31
Cheryl is married to an old man who has a fortune. He died in hospital after a health bid. The redhead seems to have been suffering from her husband...
13.1K 707 46
________________________________ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 is your a jaw dropping deadly gorgeous with grey eyes a 28 year old successful CEO...
546K 11.5K 44
You're just an ordinary girl who auditioned in BigHit to achieve your dream as an idol in 2016. You were just 15 years old at the time. But because o...