[BL] [Book 1]Professional Ste...

By Erishi_An

Professional Stepping on the Face for One Hundred Years [Quick Wear] 专业踩脸一百年 [快穿] Author 了我长恨 Status 217 Chap... More

1.1 Domineering President VS Abstinence Business Genius
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1 The Star who will Counterattack Next Door
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1 Doomsday Survival Diary
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
4.1 Counterattack the World Super Model
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1 The Vicious Male Supporting Character in the Rebirth Text
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
6.1 Underground Overlord's Lover
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
7.1 SSS mental power!
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
8.1 The God-Level Cannon Fodder in the Realm of Comprehension
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
9.1 Tyrant's Tasty Guide
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
Book 2

9.14

1.9K 57 2
By Erishi_An

When Su Wei was awakened, she felt very strange in the room.

    There was no sound in the whole room, it was horribly dark. But the moonlight tonight was very good, and he slowly saw that there was a person standing upright in front of his bed. He was tall and tall, and his face could not be seen clearly, but the outline of his face was very sharp.

    Fortunately, Su Wei has never seen any scenes. If it were someone else, I might have fainted from fright.

    He wanted to sit up, but when he moved, he found that a ribbon was tied around his neck. Not only that, his hands and wrists were also tied to the head of the bed.

    He was secretly shocked, what did this man do, he didn't even notice it! Why didn't the little black panther warn him?

.He secretly looked around, but did not see the little black panther in the room. He moved his wrist, but found that the ribbon was very strong, and he couldn't break free by himself.

    Su Wei took a deep breath and calmed down. He asked, "Who are you?" And. Xi. group. hate. read. Family.

    Few outsiders would come to this village, and he knew almost all the people in the village.

    The man raised his eyes, and only then did Su Wei see his face clearly. This face is extremely handsome, with deep facial features, a broad forehead, a high nose bridge, thin lips pursed tightly, and a pair of narrow phoenix eyes glowing red, staring straight at him.

    He opened his mouth and said lightly, "I'm hungry."

    Su Wei was stunned for a moment, almost thinking he heard it wrong. He asked again, "Are you from the town?"

.The man frowned in displeasure, turned his face towards him, and said coldly, "I'm hungry!"

    Su Wei decided to follow his words, "If you're hungry, I have something in the kitchen. Why don't you untie my hand first, and I'll make something delicious for you."

    Ji Yuxuan was quite satisfied with this proposal. He walked towards Su Wei and slowly sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning down and staring at Su Wei. Only then did Su Wei realize that she was completely shrouded in shadow by him, and a pure male breath penetrated her nostrils, strong and dangerous.

    Su Wei was a little regretful and looked at him vigilantly.

    Ji Yuxuan stretched out his hand, his slender fingers pinched Su Wei's wrist. Then he lowered his head, the cool breath sprayed on Su Wei's auricle, and then licked his neck.

    Su Wei froze, staring at the man on her body. An incredible thought came up, and he tentatively called out, "Little guy?"

.Ji Yuxuan snorted coldly, "My name is Ji Yuxuan. I want to eat golden bean moss rolls."

    When Su Wei was cooking the goat's milk, she couldn't come back to her senses, thinking about what was going on. He finally coaxed the man to untie the ribbon, found him a pair of trousers to wear, and then got up and made him a late-night snack.

    He is now very sure that Ji Yuxuan is the little black panther, because the little black panther will lick him because he acts coquettish at him.

    The leopard that I raised has transformed. Su Wei also found it hard to say, but this is the sentinel to the world. Could it be that he actually picked up a sentinel? Or a guide? Never heard of it.

    He packed up the tableware and chopsticks Ji Yuxuan had finished drinking, took him back to the third floor, opened the next bedroom and said, "You sleep here tonight."

    Ji Yuxuan walked directly into Su Wei's bedroom, stared at Su Wei condescendingly and said, "I want to be here. You have to sleep beside me too.He pointed to the nest in the corner again, "I don't like that."

    Su Wei was helpless. With his current appearance, he couldn't sleep in the nest. Besides, the little guy sneaks into bed in the middle of the night every time. What can he do, he can only say, "Well then. Don't move around at night."

    He saw that Ji Yuxuan obediently went to bed and lay down, and he also climbed into the bed.

    This sleep was all peaceful, except that Su Wei opened her eyes in the morning and found that Ji Yuxuan was holding her whole body in her arms.

    Today is the day to recruit cooks, and Su Wei wakes up very early. Seeing that Ji Yuxuan was still sleeping, he quietly moved his hand away. The little guy cuddles his neck to sleep every day, but it becomes very strange when he becomes a human.

    Su Wei twitched the corners of her mouth. Get out of bed and go to the kitchen to prepare things.

    The fish caught yesterday were still alive and kicking. Now it's getting hotter and hotter, and there is a long way to go from the village to the town. .He was going to make a custard sashimi. When he was slicing the fish, he didn't notice that Ji Yuxuan was standing silently behind him.

    A strong arm grabbed his waist, the man lowered his head and put his chin on Su Wei's shoulder.

    Su Wei immediately jumped to the side and stared back at him, "What are you doing?"

    Ji Yuxuan pointed to the chopping board with an innocent face, "I want to eat." He stared straight at Su Wei, his body pressed against him again, and asked angrily, "Why push me away? Can't I eat?"

    Su Wei twitched the corners of his mouth, how could he talk about keeping a distance with a leopard.

    Su Wei could only let him hug him. Focus on chopping.

    Ji Yuxuan hugged tighter and tighter, Su Wei almost couldn't move the knife.

    He had no choice but to pat Ji Yuxuan's head, this guy was taller than him, so he said, "You go to sit outside first, and we'll have breakfast in a while, okay?He finally coaxed people away, and only then did he speed up the work.

    After breakfast, Su Wei packed her things up. He had to get out of the house quickly. Looking at the man sitting at the table staring at him, Su Wei said, "You stay at home. I'll be back in a while. We'll have grilled fish at night."

    Ji Yuxuan was not very happy, but he could only reluctantly agree.

    When Su Wei arrived at the restaurant, there was already a long queue at the door. Many people who knew Su Wei warmly greeted him. Some people were blushing and embarrassed, because what they made was still learned from the small boss.

    However, Su Wei had already expected this situation, and he didn't mind waving his hand.

    Li Ji was also in the team, and when he saw Su Wei, he waved, "Boss An, here." He made a box of custard buns, which was the recipe Su Wei handed over when he bought goat milk in his store.

.He looked at Su Wei's basket and asked, "I didn't bring the little guy here."

    Su Wei smiled bitterly, such a big living person can't take it.

    They waited in line for a while, when they heard a burst of drinking from the hotel, and someone in front said excitedly, "Someone has got gold! It's Boss An!"

    The people around glanced at Su Wei, and the others were still outside. This Boss An was naturally referring to An Huajun.

    Li Ji was a little dissatisfied. He also felt that the last time was not easy. But looking at Su Wei, the other party still had a light expression on his face. Li Ji couldn't say anything else.

    When it was Su Wei's turn, An Huajun was still in the lobby and glanced at Su Wei obviously proudly.

    Su Wei twitched the corners of his mouth, not wanting to ignore him very much. The tables in the lobby are arranged in a zigzag shape, and there are three people in the center, all of them are a little old, wearing robes, and looking serious. .There are four managers on the left and right, wearing uniforms.

    The onlookers crowded at the entrance, all craned their necks to see what Boss Xiao An was doing.

    One of the three people opened the box, and the other two were surprised, "You also make fish?"

    Someone immediately commented, "This An Huajun and An Shao are indeed from the same place, and even the ingredients are the same. This is too coincidental."

    "Could it be from An Huajun?" Someone doubted.

    "I also think that you have seen more than 100 people, and I have never seen anyone who makes fish."

    The man next to him gave him a blank look and said, "Even if it's a fish, it's not like one learns from the other. Haven't your family ever eaten fish. The fish you eat look the same?" He was An Xie's support Of course, he spoke to An Xie.

    "That is, there are not many ways to do fish, it must be different."

.The man who opened the box motioned to his assistant to take out the dishes.

    I saw an oval-shaped exquisite blue-and-white porcelain pattern, and six fresh fish rolls of pale golden yellow were lined up side by side. Each fish roll is covered with shredded frozen cream, and there are green dill branches at one end and one end, and the fish roll is sprinkled with black pepper powder that is visible to the naked eye. It was a custard sashimi roll.

    There was an uproar around, and they all looked at Su Wei. Because the style and color of this dish are almost the same as An Huajun.

    The middle-aged man in ochre clothes sitting in the center sank his face, "Your name is An Shao? Why are you exactly the same as other people's things?"

    Su Wei hadn't spoken yet, but An Huajun sighed and walked out and said softly, "Xiaoxiao, why are you doing this? Although Jiang Cheng often comes to my house and likes to eat my dishes, but you also There's no need to imitate me everywhere. Look at this time, you've been bumped into..You better take your things away, and I won't say anything. "

    He said it so nicely, as if he was thinking about Su Wei everywhere. When the judge and the onlookers heard it, the eyes they looked at Su Wei immediately changed. This kind of taking other people's things as one's own is really not on the table.

    Su Wei didn't even look at An Huajun. Although he is also very strange, why things look so similar, but now is obviously not the time to get to the bottom.

    Su Wei looked at the middle-aged man and smiled slightly, "I have a few questions, can I ask a few judges to answer them?"

    The old man in the green silk shirt on the right said, "You ask."

    "I heard that nearly a hundred people have participated in the evaluation. Then I want to know, how many people make flat cakes?"

    "Here, there are seventeen." The old man's tongue was very sticky, and his memory was also very good.

    "How many rice balls are there?"

."Twenty." This time, the middle-aged man in the gray shirt on the left replied.

    Su Wei continued, "I believe everyone will say that although they are all flat rice balls, the colors, sizes and other appearances look different, right?"

    The people around nodded, that's not true, things are big and small, round and cone, different, completely different.

    Su Wei smiled, but her eyes were sharp, "Then I want to know, how many people make white porridge? How many people make soy milk?"

    The three referees looked at each other, unable to speak. There is no need to answer this question, the young man in front of him is not really asking, how many people do things that look similar. Rather, he is saying that, first of all, the ingredients and raw materials that everyone chooses will be repeated, and he is just taking the ingredients on the spot. .Secondly, the so-called color, the appearance of the same, is determined by the nature of the food, boiled porridge is white porridge, and soy milk will not turn into polenta.

    The onlookers fell silent. No matter how they don't understand, they understand the truth.

    Li Ji and Uncle Wu just wiped their sweat, they were scared to death just now. For fear that An Xia would be kicked out just like that, she was so speechless that she couldn't tell.

    The author has something to say: Su Wei: It's over, it's crazy.

    ...

    after a long time.

    Su Wei: md, it's all a routine! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 8.3K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
215K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
179K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
296K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong