[BL] [Book 1]Professional Ste...

By Erishi_An

Professional Stepping on the Face for One Hundred Years [Quick Wear] 专业踩脸一百年 [快穿] Author 了我长恨 Status 217 Chap... More

1.1 Domineering President VS Abstinence Business Genius
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1 The Star who will Counterattack Next Door
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1 Doomsday Survival Diary
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
4.1 Counterattack the World Super Model
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1 The Vicious Male Supporting Character in the Rebirth Text
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
6.1 Underground Overlord's Lover
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
7.1 SSS mental power!
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
8.1 The God-Level Cannon Fodder in the Realm of Comprehension
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
9.1 Tyrant's Tasty Guide
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
Book 2

9.8

1.8K 67 14
By Erishi_An

Su Wei did not make soy products for herself, and there was no more rice at home. There were leftover bird eggs and glutinous rice flour a few days ago. After thinking about it, he decided to fry a few silk nests.

    This Ma Yuan is quite simple. Cook rice noodles and cold rice noodles are mixed together, add sugar, caramel, sweet-scented osmanthus, baking soda, bird egg white, knead into a smooth dough, wake up and then divide into pleasant-sized Ma Yuan For raw embryos, jujube paste can be put in Ma Yuan originally, but this stuff is more expensive, and there is no one at home, so Su Wei changed it to crushed peanut filling.

    He rolled the pinched Ma Yuan with white sesame seeds in a bowl and placed them one by one. When the oil in the pot was medium cooked, he poured the Ma Yuan embryos down one by one, rolled, warmly fried, and expanded. , until the crust is firm, firm and a nice golden brown.

.This burnt aroma, sweetness, and the aroma of white sesame, intertwined, all the way out of the window.

    Black Shadow snorted and rubbed his nose to get up. The palace tower is on the top of a hidden mountain, of course it can't smell the fragrance that far, but it knows that every time it is this time, it is time for the teenager to cook.

    It turned its ears anxiously, and glanced back at its master secretly. Ji Yuxuan seemed to be tired of writing, and was resting in front of the sandalwood desk. He propped his forehead with one hand, the emerald ring on his finger glowed dimly, and his long hair like water was pinched behind the auricle, revealing half of his face. He was closing his eyes lightly, his black eyelashes cast a shadow on the bottom of his eyes, his high nose bridge and tight lips seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep.

    Black Shadow blinked his golden eyes, and with a creak, deliberately opened the window with his claws. It glanced, pretending to be looking at the landscape.

.However, Ji Yuxuan did not wake up. It flicked its tail and waited, the room was quiet and nothing, only the sound of water running on the wall ticking, it was overjoyed at last, and slid out of the window.

    It ran so fast that it disappeared after a while.

    Su Wei was chewing on Ma Yuan, and the freshly baked Si Chao Ma Yuan was very hot. He bit slowly, but his eyes kept looking in the direction of the kitchen. He specially asked Uncle Wu to come over half an hour late yesterday, and today he will catch that thing no matter what.

    It's just that he waited left and right, and there was no movement in the kitchen. He couldn't help getting up and looking at it three or four times, and everything on the plate was intact.

    Could it be that the thing was knocked by him last time, and he was afraid that it would never come again? He was thinking when suddenly a familiar clack came from the kitchen.

    Su Wei's eyes lit up, here we come!

.This time, he sat completely still, and he found that the thing was very clever, it seemed to have a very strong hearing, and it could escape without a trace if there was a slight disturbance. But this time, he can really hold his hand and wait for it to show its true colors.

    The black shadow jumped onto the stove, the heat of Ma Yuan was just right, it carefully glanced at the outside, and confirmed that it was the same as before, and held one up with its claws. The golden Ma Yuan was exactly the size of a fist. Taking this bite, it almost scalded its mouth, but this did not affect its chewing at all. Ma Yuan's crust is crispy and sweet, combined with the fragrance of sesame, making people addicted to it. But this is not the most wonderful place, but after biting through the crispy and soft sesame skin, a refreshing candy heart juice flows out from the inside.

    The candy heart is sweet and strong, with the taste of a few broken peanuts, replacing the previous caramel aroma, making people want to eat more and more.

.Hei Ying was very happy to eat, this Ma Yuan is not sticky to teeth, fragrant, sweet but not greasy. There seems to be an indescribable smoky aroma. There were a lot of Ma Yuan, and it ate seven or eight in one go before standing up shaking its head.

    I don't know if it is too full, it feels a little sleepy, and its head is dizzy, as if it is spinning in place every step of the way. It was dazed, and the door curtain was suddenly thrown open. The shadow was startled and turned around as if running out of the window, but its heels were fighting back and forth, completely ignoring its own commands.

    Instead, his left foot tripped his right leg, and with a thud, he fell on the stove. It shook its head, raised its golden eyes, and instantly felt that it was finished.

    In front of it stood a person, simple coarse cloth clothes, but with a pair of gorgeous peach eyes. At this moment, the owner of this pair of gleaming peach blossom eyes is bowing his head, approaching it, and staring at it with a half-smile.

.Su Wei curled her lips into a smile, her voice clear, "I finally caught you."

    He walked over and got closer to the dark shadow. He hadn't seen what it was before, and even the last time he hit it, he couldn't see it clearly. And this time, he finally saw what this huddled black shadow was.

    It's not big, and it's more than half the length of an arm, and the whole body is black, like a black satin on the top layer. The head is small, with a pair of semicircular ears and beautiful golden eyes below. The nose is also triangular, with a moistened tip. The mouth is also open one by one, revealing a bright red tongue. It has four claws, and the hind legs are thick and very powerful. There is also a thick-long tail, the tip of which is trembling uncomfortably.

    This looks like a little black... leopard.

    When it saw Su Wei looking at it, it quickly buried its head, wiped off the sesame on the Ma Yuan beside its mouth, and pointed its butt to Su Wei. .As if pretending it was just passing by and doing nothing.

    Su Wei's mouth twitched. He sighed inwardly, thinking he didn't see the shiny bump on the back of his head.

    Su Wei said: "No matter where you came from, now you can hear it clearly, don't attack me. Otherwise I will not be polite." I don't know where this black panther came from. If it ran down the mountain, he would have to Check it out first.

    He approached slowly, trying to reach out. The little black panther bowed his head obediently, motionless, and looked completely non-aggressive. Also, at this time, its fangs haven't even grown yet. Not only that, but it stuck out its tongue and licked Su Wei's hand.

    Su Wei touched its head and caught it to examine it carefully. After looking at it, I found that this little guy was a little pitiful. Although his skin was smooth and watery, his body was very thin. When he touched it, he could still feel the ribs under his chest. .Although the hair is bright, it is a little messy. There is also the pair of golden eyes, which seem to have blue and black eyes. Although its entire face is black, Su Wei can see that this little leopard seems to have been starving for a long time.

    No wonder it ran to its own house to steal it.

    There is no tag on it, and it seems that no one cares. That's right, now there is a lack of food in the mountains and the ground, and people are not getting enough to eat, so how can they manage other things. But leave it alone, it will starve to death, and it seems that it does not eat much at a time.

    Su Wei smiled and said, "Since you like what I do, I'll take care of you." He nodded the little guy's nose, found a rope, and put it around its neck.

    He has to go to town in the afternoon, and he will pick it up when he comes back in the evening. Anyway, it is still dizzy, and he is not in a hurry for a while. .Yes, he put the strongest wine in Ma Yuan's candy heart and made it into a wine-brewed candy heart. Even if someone came and drank two taels, he would immediately lie down.

    When Su Wei arrived in town, it was much later than yesterday. Before he approached the tree, he was slightly startled. Because there were already many people waiting under the big tree. Everyone was on three floors and three floors outside. Some were standing, staring at their toes, and some were sitting, fanning with the corners of their clothes.

    Someone was still complaining, "Why hasn't the little boss come today. It's almost three o'clock, so why won't he come?"

    Someone next to him answered, "No, Da Liu made a special trip to ask yesterday, and it's not raining today, he will definitely come."

    Just as he was talking, someone with sharp eyes saw Su Wei who was pushing the cart at a glance, and shouted happily, "Come here. Everyone, line up quickly.He didn't finish his words, and the crowd, which was still in a mess, immediately got up quickly, and immediately formed a long queue.

    What's even more amazing is that almost every one of these people brought a bowl and a spoon. Because many of them suffered this loss yesterday, and they were all grabbed by those who ran home to get the dishes.

    As soon as Su Wei set up the stall, the first person in the queue stretched out two fingers.

    Su Wei lifted the lid of the wooden barrel, wiped her face and asked, "Are you two servings?"

    Who knew that this strong man shook his head and smiled, "Twenty copies, I'll pack them and take them away." As soon as he opened his mouth, the people behind him suddenly quit, and someone shouted, "Everyone has been waiting for so long, you As soon as it came, the lion opened his mouth and asked if anyone else would eat it."

    Su Wei also frowned and said seriously, "Although I can pack this thing, the taste will be affected after it cools down.  If you are a family member to eat, you can let them come here. "

    The strong man scratched his head and begged, "My wife and her sister-in-law are both pregnant, and their mouths are too light recently, and they can't eat anything. The two of them listened to Aunt Wang talking about your tofu brain, the little boss, and they panicked that day. , but I couldn't eat anything. So I asked the villagers to forgive me, but I really couldn't help it."

    There is a reason for this, and everyone's angry and dissatisfied voices have become quieter. He could only watch the brawny man overjoyedly twisting things into the ox cart and leaving.

    The second little daughter-in-law was more kind and only bought two copies, one for herself and one for her daughter-in-law. The two sat under the big tree on one side and ate with satisfaction. Those bright red lips, seeing the people waiting behind, couldn't help swallowing hard.

    The third was an old lady who was supported by her son and walked tremblingly. .Her son also smiled wryly, saying that his own mother insisted on coming by himself. Her old man had lost all his teeth and hadn't eaten a sweet meal for a long time, so he wanted to eat a bowl anyway.

    Su Wei quickly scooped up a full bowl and asked the old lady to sit down quickly. As soon as the old lady took a sip, she even called out a few times, and her face actually bloomed with a smile. This thing is soft and delicious, suitable for all ages. The family always boils water porridge for her, which is bland and tasteless. She has not tasted such a spicy and sweet taste for a long time, and even the tofu brain melts in her mouth.

    The people behind were in a hurry, and there were fewer and fewer things in the bucket. But it was useless for them to be in a hurry, and they could only wait in line honestly.

    The author has something to say: Ji Yuxuan: You caught my avatar while I couldn't go out. There is also a bundled play.

    Su Wei:  …

    ps: In the next chapter, we should be able to meet. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 398 18
{A Mahabharata fanfiction } When Adrithi a famous actress and model finds herself in unknown surroundings, swathed by royals She is confused Will s...
149K 8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
14.8K 886 82
Author: 默言沐 Status: --- After completing several transmigration missions perfectly, Shi Fei returned to his world with enough points and a bunch of s...
20.1K 561 162
Title: 快穿之大肚人生 Author:神殿祭司 Status: Completed Description: Woke up with severe abdominal pain, Gu Ziang almost collapsed while caressing his round be...