FIVE; TXT ADDED MEMBER

tubbloo tarafฤฑndan

"๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’... Daha Fazla

โ†–(HER)โ†—
:D au changes and characters
:D yin nari
:D yin nari family facts
:D inside her phone
:D alphabet with nari
:D yin nari incorrect quotes
:D GOCO GIRLS
:D yin nari KPROFILE
:D yin nari pets!
:D yin nari incorrect quotes 2
โ†–(RELATIONSHIPS)โ†—
<3 relationships with the members
<3 relationships with the members (UPDATED)
<3 relationships with other idols 1
<3 relationships with other idols 2
<3 relationships with other idols 3
<3 relationships with other idols 4
<3 friend groups
โ†–(HER ERAS)โ†—
=p yin nari 'crown'
=p yin nari 'cat and dog'
=p yin nari 'Run Away'
=p yin nari 'can't you see me?'
=p yin nari Thursday's Child Teaser
=p yin nari Good Boy Gone Bad
=p yin nari The Name Chapter Teaser
โ†–(HER STORY)โ†—
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
โ†–(MINI CHAPTERS)โ†—
NARI AND V3NUS INTERACTIONS
NARI AND ITZY INTERACTIONS
5IVE X SKZ INTERACTIONS
"IM SCARED ILL BE THROWN AWAY LIKE A BANANA PEEL."
JESSI SHOW 1
"KIDS FOREVER, KIDS FOREVER."
"KIDS ARE STILL DEPRESSED WHEN YOU DRESS THEM UP."
"WATCH ME GET BIG NOW"
"DID YOU GET ENOUGH LOVE?"
"DID MY INVITATIONS DISAPPEAR?"
"AND IM SORRY I LEFT."
"WE'RE LOOKING AT THE SAME THING, RIGHT?"
"THERE'S A HOLE THAT U FILL."
"I WISH THAT YOU WOULD STAY IN MY MEMORIES"
"PEOPLE WATCHING"
most of 5's solo/project group stages!
"ONE FAMILY, TXT."
"GOOD GIRL GONE BAD"
"THE OTHER MEMBER."
"WHAT WOULD THEY SAY INSTEAD?""
"WELL I HOPE I WAS UR FAVOURITE CRIME."
IDOLS TALKING ABOUT 5IVE!
IDOLS TALKING BAD ABOUT 5IVE!
"LISTEN BEFORE I GO."
"JUST FOR YOU, MY HUENING."
"I CAN'T BE SILENCED FOREVER."
"HER ANNOUNCEMENT"
"IM JUST BAD AT HEALING"
โ†–(MUSIC BANK)โ†—
o(โ‰งoโ‰ฆ)o neogu-gwin moments
โ†–(SOCIAL MEDIA)โ†—
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) profiles
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) text messages 1
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) yin sister hiatus
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) 03z gc
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) 5ivebin moments
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) gyuri moments
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) 5ivehyun moments
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) huening5ive moments
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) yin sister hiatus update
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) text messages 2
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) text messages 3
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) tiktok addict?
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) copycat
(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) yin nari solo?!
โ†–(PRE DEBUT CHAPTERS)โ†—
"PRE DEBUT BLUE HOURS."
"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HURT?"
"HER CROWN HAS FALLEN."
"MY BABY, MY BABY."
REQUESTS PLEASE ๐Ÿ˜ป
SHES BACKโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
"PLEASE HELP ME"
PLEASE READ
"WHAT TO DO NEXT?"
hiatus/slower updates
heads up

(โ€ฒโ–ฝ'ใ€ƒ) 5ivejun moments

1.2K 31 5
tubbloo tarafฤฑndan

ANYONE:
LITERALLY ANYONE:
YEONJUN: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT 5IVE?

pre-debut 5ive after walking in on yeonjun only in his basketball shorts trying to spin on his head:
"yeonjun has been doing it since the start! like i can't tell if he's completely forgotten that i'm a female or he just doesn't care but i'm convinced he hasn't worn a shirt around the dorm for years," 5ive stressed as she continued telling MOA about yeonjun's tendency of wearing minimal clothing around their house.
"i remember in around the first week of living together, just him, soobin and i at that point, i got home from practice as the female classes lasted longer as we had different evaluations and stuff, and in our old dorm it was basically just a very open space as our living room and kitchen were connected and also the first things you walk in, okay? caught up? alright, and i just remember music blasting through the whole place, like we were bound to be getting sound complaints soon, and i see, YEONJUN ONLY IN SHORTS! trying to spin on his head? keep in mind i was thirteen so he must've been around seventeen and i just remember walking out of the dorm, not closing the door and wandering around that building for like an hour."

yeonjun on his way to rain hell fire to any idol who get's a little to close for comfort for 5ive:
in the corner of his eye, yeonjun could see 5ive leaned uncomfortably against a wall as [insert any male idol which you makes you uncomfortable cause i don't know] cornered her, casually trying to play off how he subtly flirted with her. it angered him as he slid over to the pair, making sure to not get to close to 5ive as he didn't wan't to be a hipocrite.
"hey [iamiwmyucidk], what school did you go to?" yeonjun smiled bitterly sweet.
"um hanlim arts school? i was actually in a few of the same classes as taehyun!" [iamiwmyucidk] chimed, confused.
"oh really?! i thought that they taught you guys manners there, and personal space, or maybe you just, didn't listen?" yeonjun fired as he beckoned 5ive to follow him away from the guy.
"the cameras definetely caught that!" 5ive whispered as she continued following her friend.
yeonjun just smirked in response.

yeonjun on ep.74 of to do x txt when 5ive's cat ears went straight up out of fear after soobin tried fixing a strand of her hair for her:
yeonjun admired his two favourite members with a smile as he dug into the cookie infront of him, keeping a close eye on everyone.
the whole group agreed that their cookie was sweet, "oh, here let me get that for you!"
soobin offered as 5ive struggled with her hair in her face, but intsead of her letting it happen, her instincts kicked in and she shot up, her cat eared emotion monitor doing the same. the group laughed at her shooken up expression as she sat back down and looked around, yeonjun's eyes basically turning to hearts at the shooken up girl.

yeonjun trying to fix 5ive's hair after he ruffled it up to much right before a performance:
"eui's gonna kill you, you know that right?" 5ive said staring deep into the camera infront of her, although she was aiming the question at yeonjun, who was behind her, frantically trying to fix her hair.
"eui only styles your outfits, i'm more worried about ruomei finding out!" yeonjun stressed as he looked closely at some random bottle, shrugging and spraying it in her hair.
"going on in ten!" a voice called, making yeonjun fully stressed.
"done!" he squeaked as 5ive rolled her eyes, taking out her hair completely and throwing it back up easily, like it was before.
yeonjun's eyes widened, "are you kidding me?!"
5ive just looked him up and down before silently walking off to the side stage, slightly warming up.
yeonjun turnt towards the camera and sighed, jogging over to the rest of the team and doing the same.

yeonjun when beomgyu tried disrupting 5ive when she fell asleep during worlds best spring fairy contest:
"is she sleeping?" yeonjun whispered as he peered at his maknae, huddled under a set of stairs passed out. "this is what a sleeping baby looks like."
yeonjun muttered to the camera as he poked 5ive's cheek, "choi yeonjun~" he heard beomgyu sing from a distance, "where are you my choi yeonjun~"
his eyes widened as he looked down at the peaceful girl before pushing himself up and slowly walking backwards as beomgyu tried aproaching him.
his eyes drifted to the maknae, beomgyu's following, "is she asleep?" beomgyu cackled loudly, yeonjun slapping his hand over gyu's mouth to silence him.
beomgyu tried walking forward, "don't mind if i do~" he chirped, reaching forward for 5ive's bag which was half hidden under her sweater as she cuddled it, getting stopped when yeonjun wrapped his arm around his waist and swung him back.
"oi, yeonjun i'm coming for you!" beomgyu continued to leave 5ive alone and chase yeonjun out of the room, him just glad that he let the maknae sleep.

pre debut yeonjun when him and 5ive were in a flirting match during her basketball one:
the team all cheered as they threw up their hands crowded together as the referee blew his whistle, the match starting. for the first quarter everything went smoothly, 5ive scoring a basket and getting a few assists along the way.
but when she scored near the end of the quarter, a familiar voice shouted the words, "I LOVE YOU NARI!"
her eyes widened as she looked around, squinting to see her group mates screaming her name, yeonjun's hand in a heart shape. her face turnt red as she glared at them before looking away and walking over to her team who were drinking and discussing positions and techniques.

yeonjun when 5ive does anything:
"oh, wooooow," yeonjun rolled his eyes as beomgyu nagged him about something on his phone.
"jun hyung! jun hyung! look what i drew!" 5ive sang as she showed off the drawing she created, yeonjun's attention immedietly snapping to her.
"oh! look at that beomgyu, isn't that amazing, true artist!" yeonjun exclaimed as he held the paper, showing it off to the staff and more.
"eh-hem, excuse me?! i have been trying to talk to you for hours now and when she comes skipping in you pay attention?!" beomgyu huffed.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

4.2K 118 50
๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ถ...
132K 4.4K 38
"๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐˜ , ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐๐€ ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’" ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธ
158K 7.6K 20
ใ€Œษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, ษชแด สœแดกแด€สแดแดœษดษข, แด€ สœษชษขสœ ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ษขษชส€สŸ แดกสœแด ษขแดแด› แด€ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœ แดษด ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€๊œฑ แด„ส€แดœ๊œฑสœษชษดษข แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑใ€ โ€แด‹แด€ษดษข แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษด