π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

manifestοΏΌ

2.6K 65 29
By bellyxbilz

blue

"dad keeps asking where you went, all i tell him is that i haven't heard from you. i really don't get why you don't want to tell him." cole groaned through the phone screen.

"good don't tell him shit."

"why though?"

"cause i finally decided what i want to do in the future or at least i narrowed it down and i don't want dad to ruin this for me by not approving it or some shit." i reasoned.

"i hate you for figuring out what you want to do. i thought we would be disappointment to dad together."

"but not forever" i said in a duh tone.

"is that blue!?" dads distant voice was heard. "it's blue isn't it"

dad came marching up into frame and squeezed his eye trying to figure out where i was. too bad i had the camera on my face and not my surroundings.

"where are you?" he asked.

"i don't have to tell you anything." i replied.

"you owe me an answer." he firmly said.

"no i don't, i don't owe you an answer. i don't owe you anything at all. if you think because you supported me and feed me and gave me a roof means i owe you, your wrong. it's your responsibility as a parent to make sure you child is okay without expecting anything in return."

"please tell me you are not becoming a stripper." he sighed, shaking his head.

"what the fuck!?" i widened my eyes.

"are you?" he asked. "you are, aren't you. oh god."

"i'm not!"

"she is." cole said.

"she is?!" dad raised his voice.

"i'm not!" i yelled. "cole it's not the time to joke!"

"right sorry."

"where are you, blue?"

"i'm safe, i'm happy, i'm okay." i replied.

"how am i supposed to know you're telling the truth?"

"take my word for it."

"you're living with lucas aren't you."

"i'm not."

"are you living on the streets?"

"do i look like i'm on the street?"

"no"

"then i'm not."

"where the hell are you!?" he yelled.

"dad i'm trying to talk to cole. please leave." i shook my head, getting tired of this conversation.

"no, i'm not leaving until i know where you are."

i hung up the phone, flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. my phone rang a couple times and then i got text message notifications from cole.

blue pick up the phone now

PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE

you are going to tell me where you are at right now.

i rolled my eyes, threw my phone to the other side of the bed and buried my face into my pillow.

i need to sleep this off.
-

"a stripper?" lucas widened his eyes, shocked. "i mean you got the body to be one, i'm sure you got some moves."

"shut up, i'm serious." i groaned.

"i'm sorry, i just don't see why you don't want to tell him what's up." he confessed.

"you don't understand, i don't know if he'll support me and if he doesn't, then what? do i start looking for another job that i will hate? i don't want to do that, i love music. music is what i want to do." i tried explaining.

"what if he did support you? then all this drama you are creating is for nothing."

"my family thrives on drama. you don't understand, you're an only child with perfectly normal parents that love each other." i said.

"i would rather have the drama please, my life without you is so boring. you know like how there is black and white? you're like the key to the different shades of grey."

"cute" i pouted. "speaking of grey, jasmine almost had a panic attack because she found a grey hair on her head." i laughed.

"you're evil." lucas laughed while shaking his head. "we shouldn't be laughing, we're gonna be in that position one day."

"i'm so terrified of getting old. i don't want to be all wrinkly and shit, i wanna stay hot and young forever." i looked up at my ceiling. "and don't get me started on death, it scared me so much. like, what happens after death? is there an after life? or is it just a never ending dark void? is there a heaven and a hell?"

"yeah i agree, i gotta ask my grandma if she's scared to die." he said.

"what!?" a smile found its way back to my face. "you really shouldn't talk to her about death, she's still young. also you'll probably get a smack on the head for that."

"no, but i'm actually curious how she sees death. i think that people with wisdom or whatever see things so much differently form us."

"if you say so, but definitely update me."

"you know it."

"actually i'm gonna text her so i can see her later this week, i haven't seen her wrinkly face in an eternity." his screen was paused for about a minute or so. "i'm seeing her on thursday." he announced.

"i'm seeing billie again on thursday."

"you mean hot girl from store?" she smirked.

"you read my messages!"

"i only saw the notifications." he tried to act innocent.

"fyi, she put the contact name in. not me."

"now that, i believe. you're a pussy and would never have the courage to add a contact name like that, you're scared she would find out you thought she saw hot or some shit like that." he chuckled.

"i am not." i denied it, low key offended.

"oh really?" he raised his brows. "alright change her contact to something else that implies you like her."

"i don't want to change the name yet."

"excuses, excuses." he rolled his eyes.

"what am i even going to change it to? pretty black bob?" i joked.

"yes! exactly! pretty girl black bob." he jumped up his bed.

i rolled my eyes at him, exited the facetime app and changed billie's name to "pretty girl black bob 🧚🏻‍♀️" and took a screenshot to send it to lucas.

"why the fairy? it doesn't have a black bob." he questioned.

"she has this cute tattoo on her wrist that are 'her guardian angels' from one of her favorite childhood books." i answered.

"girl, you are down bad." he extended the a in bad.

"no i'm not, she's cute. that doesn't mean i automatically am in love with her and want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"but you are attracted to her, right?"

"yeah, who wouldn't be attracted to her? she's fine as fuck. you haven't seen her, she's like an angel." i said.

"who said i haven't seen her?" he questioned.

"huh?" a confused look appeared on my face.

"i did my research."

"of course you did."

"i have to make sure that my best friend isn't gonna get her already damaged heart broken. you know you'd do the same for me." he said.

"okay fine. now tell me what did you find out about her." an evil smile found it's way to my face.

"find out on your own, with her. i think she's cool and you two would make a power couple. i will kick your ass if you fuck this up. got it?"

"we only hung out once. ever. what makes you think that we will be a couple?"

"i'm manifesting it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 643 46
Carmen and Billie meet in unfortunate circumstances, but Billie is determined to make Carmen fall for her. When Carmen is kidnapped, everything chang...
16.6K 727 23
"𝐼 π’Άπ“π“‚β„΄π“ˆπ“‰ π“β„΄π“ˆπ“‰ 𝒾𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒽ℯ𝒢𝓁 β„―π“‹β„―π“ƒπ“‰π“Šπ’Άπ“π“π“Ž β„¬π“Šπ“‰ π’»π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰β„―π“‡ 𝒾𝒻 π“Žβ„΄π“Š'𝓇ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ, 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ" 𝘀𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 @...
153K 6.3K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...
1.2M 38.6K 71
unknown: bro i need my shIT BACK i don't have your shit lol unknown: yes you do just give it back i'm sorry but you have the wrong number =========...