Livin La Vida Bam

By trauma_katrina

Hello! I saw that there were very few Bam x Reader stories and I brought it upon myself to help all the other... More

Introduction (A/N)
Moving Day
Good Morning Sunshine
Downfall
Party Boys
OH SHI-
A Learning Experience
Living it Up
OPINIONS NEEDED !! (A/N)
Hold Up.. ?
That's Low
Time flies
Samhain
It's Official
Suprise !
Parents=Bad Idea
The Note and Waffles :)
Formally a Jackass
Circle of Death
The first time. (NSFW!!!!!)
Moving, Again
Stunt Woman
The Wrap-up
Back to Chaos
Welcome 2002
UPDATE A/N
Uneventful days
What's going on? (WE"RE BACK BABY!)

Why are you here?

853 6 0
By trauma_katrina

I walked down the stairs letting my hair down as the messy bun was no longer a bun anyways. I saw some lightning strike in the sky so I assumed it was raining. So who would be knocking at my door, at whatever time it is, in the rain? I looked over at the stove to read the time. 12:46 A.M. the clock read, which only added on to my extreme confusion. I sat on my floor a little light-headed from getting up so quick, then the knocking started again. More urgent this time, like I was needed. I got up and walked to the door to look through the peephole. It was... Bam? I opened the door to see his side all scraped up and bloody.

"Jesus Bam, what the hell happened to you?" I looked him up and down for more injuries.

"I was skating and I kinda, well, fell. The rain doesn't help with tricks FYI." His big blue eyes shined on me and I knew for once he wasn't going to be a dick.

"You were the only person I could really think to go to, to maybe clean me up. This shit stings like hell." he motioned to his side and winced.

I thought for only a second before moving aside and motioning for him to come in. I saw him look around my place with a confused look on his face.

"Uh, it's very, um-"

"empty?" I cut him off knowing what he was really thinking.

"Uh, yea. where's all the furniture, and ya know, the other people?"

"I live alone. I bought this house by myself." I sighed and fake smiled for a second.He looked almost like he was astonished at what I had just said.

"I just wanted to start over, and what better way than to pack up one day and just," I paused with slight tears in my eyes "never looked back." my voice cracked a little bit but I was hoping he didn't hear it.

He was about to say something when I started going up the stairs to the second floor. "I'll be right back, I need to grab my phone, you can hang out in the bathroom on the second floor till I come back to clean up," I motioned to him "this." I laughed a little running up the stairs from the upstairs hallway to my room. I grabbed my phone off the charger to see that Ryan had texted me a few times.

"Hey, what's up y/n?""Yo, did you like die in the last 3 hours since I saw you?"

I laughed a little and texted him back quickly.

"no, I'm not dead. but I did just get rudely awakened to your dumbass friend banging on my door lol"

I shoved my phone into the pocket in my pajama pants turning to go back down the stairs. I jumped a bit seeing Bam standing right at the top of the stairs.

"Jesus fuckin Christ dude, didn't I say to wait in the bathroom?" I gave him a weird look as I looked at his side again, now with even more blood on his white wife-beater tank top.

"Yea, well I don't exactly know where that is." he smiled at me mockingly and I was debating on just telling him to get the hell out.

"Wait, you have an element board?" he admired the one element board I had on the hanger above the stairs.

"I didn't think you were THAT into skating. Have to admit though, the balance earlier, quite smooth." he laughed going to scratch his neck but wincing.

"Okay, shoo, down the stairs. I need to get you cleaned." I grabbed one of my oversized plain black hoodies, which I assumed would fit him. I squeezed past him and down the stairs, into the bathroom just to the left of the stairs.

 I let him walk in front of me and sit on the toilet. I took out a medical bag I had kept from all my incidents in high school. I got out the hydrogen peroxide, a soft small towel, and one of the huge bandages I had stolen from one of my many visits to the hospital. As I applied the peroxide he winced and bit his fist, I also felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I put down the towel and looked at my phone, thinking it was going to be Ryan.

"Hey, what happened to you? Did you just disappear and think no one would notice?"The text was from an unknown number. I knew I had facially reacted when Bam spoke up."Hey, uh, are you good?" he looked at me concerned. My vision and hearing started going fuzzy so I quickly used the sink cabinet to slump down to the floor. I could hear Bam saying something but I couldn't make it out. Everything just felt like it was collapsing around me. Bam sounded like he was down a tunnel from me and I slowly saw my vision turn all black. I had fainted, and I was aware of it. For why? I had a lot of past trauma that messed with my brain and now when overwhelmed and mixed with anemia, I faint. I felt myself coming to on the cold bathroom floor. I opened my eyes to see Bam hovering over me on his hands and knees.

"Okay, fuck. I thought you died or something. Are you okay?" he moved away slowly and I sat up completely brushing off his question.

"We should finish getting you cleaned up." I stood back up slamming my phone on the counter, a bit harder than I had planned. I heard the screen shatter and I just paused. I took a deep breath and smiled just throwing my phone to the side.

I picked up the towel and finished cleaning and bandaging Bam. We walked out of the bathroom and I finally decided to look at my phone. half of the screen was unable to be seen. I pursed my lips and smiled, chucking my phone behind me, having no use for it since I couldn't even see the numbers to type in my passcode. Bam heard the crash the phone made hitting the ground and skidding against the tile.

"Was that?" He paused, I'm assuming to gather his newfound thoughts about me.

"My phone? yea, it kind of shattered already so why not just fuck it up more." I smiled and he slid on my hoodie. I walked downstairs looking at the clock on the stove again. 1:56 A.M. I rubbed my eye.

"Well, Bam. It was nice interacting with you when you aren't being a drunken jackass, but I need more sleep cause I now actually have to leave my house tomorrow, well today, to get a new phone" I walked over to the door, opening it and seeing that it was now absolutely down pouring. I felt bad forcing him to walk, even though it was probably only down the street.

"Do you want a ride?"

"What?" he looked over at me quickly, confused.

"I mean, it's pouring. You're in my clean hoodie, and I don't want to have to force you to walk when I have a somewhat working car." he laughed at the end not knowing the true shitbox my car was.

"Sure, that'd be nice. plus then I don't have to get wet alone." he nudged my shoulder and winked with a stupid smile on his face.

"You're lucky I let you stay in my house this long, don't push it" I turned not letting him see me smile. I grabbed my keys from the counter.

"Alright shitbag, let's dip." 

We ran out to the car still getting absolutely soaked but we laughed the whole way. A genuine laugh which was strange for me. I hadn't been genuinely, truly, undeniably happy for years. This move was slowly getting better then worse, then better again. It was once again giving me whiplash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
9K 35 39
Ok so this is my first story on wattpad so if some of it is completely shit just let me know I am taking requests soo keep them opennnn.btw this stor...
501 3 34
[COMPLETED] When Summer get out of the hospital for the summer her parents give her an tickets to the Wraped tour.She wanted this so much that she st...
98.7K 2.2K 31
This world is scary, but with friends things are easier to do. Maybe even having fun! Who knows what will happen? Maybe even having someone who is mo...