๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

DWeber02 tarafฤฑndan

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... Daha Fazla

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐ˆ

810 23 2
DWeber02 tarafฤฑndan

Sam's voice went crashing. Ears ringing. Losing of blood. Waxing crescent in gloomy clouds. Bad Moon Rising. No signs of breathing. John is in the passenger seat. Karina behind him. Sam, a driver. Dean is still quite wounded in the back.

The truck driver came upon the car, eyes black. Everyone behind Sam is gone. Except for Sam, who swallowed his breathing, eyes opened. Hearing footsteps getting closer to him.

As the demon pulled the driver's side door off, revealing Sam pointing the Colt at him. One bullet. Sam was panting the best he could by warning it, "Back. Or I'll kill you, I swear to God."

"You won't. You're saving that bullet for someone else."

Sam cocked the Colt, and pointed at its head, "You wanna bet?"

The demon smiled a little, and he screamed the black cloud out of the man. He collapsed on the floor, and Sam dropped his head back on the seat in relief.

Now, the man looked at what he did. Seeing it crash in his hands in his own eyes. "Oh my God. Did I do this?"

Sam began to look around with his eyes as his head was laying back. Trying not to move his body as he's still wounded to some of it. His eyes went to his right, "Dad...? Dad!"

Then his eyes went to his left, trying to see Dean leaning against the window. Karina was in the back still. The impact on her made her lose more blood than anything. Her blood is already filling up in the backseat, all over including on Dean's body.

Karina was laying back, her head on the dash of the backseat. As the crescent moon was shining on her the cracked rear window, gave a view of the blooded body of Karina Leone.

Sam's eyes couldn't look further into the back, not seeing his people in the back. Quiet, losing blood. "Dean... Karina... Guys..."

"GUYS!!"

Echoing the haunting scenery. Now Sam Winchester is surrounded by the people he cared for by himself alone. Screaming their names repeatedly. In the middle of nowhere.

The help was on their way, having two rescue helicopters over them. Many paramedics were rescuing the Winchesters and the Huntress. Only one of them is still alive. After they landed Dean on the stretcher, they looked at the body of Karina.

"Oh my God...."

They gently pulled her out of the car, gently landing her on the stretcher. The blood was dripping on the side of her head due to the window crash. The entire right arm was wounded deeply all over. Her good arm for throwing knives. As the impact was on the door, one of the door handles cut deeply into her gut. Her legs were both badly wounded as the bottom door crashed into them both.

Karina Leone was badly wounded more than the rest of them.

They pushed her onto a different helicopter, getting her to the same hospital. They wrapped her wounds the best they could on the job. Sam was still yelling and felt guilty after what he did.

"Tell me if they're ok?!?!?"

"Sir, you have to stay still."

"ARE THEY EVEN ALIVE!?!?"

***

All of them were sent to the hospital. Dean is dying... in a coma. He is now on the other side, watching his lasting body go to shreds as the heart monitor is slowly beeping. He was in shock seeing his unconscious body, breathing in the tube in his mouth.

Sam entered the room, seeing Dean in front of him. Not realizing that Dean is awake behind him. The new scratches on his face due to the glass windows. His bruised eye wound is still there. Not seeing much of both Sam's hazel eyes.

His eyes were close to tears, seeing Dean on the bed. "Oh, no..."

After seeing Karina and John is not awake, dealing with their wounds still. Seeing Dean breathing slowly is getting him still. The doctor for the three of them entered the room and saw Sam looking sad and guilty at his brother.

"Your father's awake." Sam turned to the doctor, surprised. "You can go see him if you like."

"What about Karina?"

The doctor shook his head and softly explained to him. "She's still not waking up. It's only a matter of time before she will open her eyes. She was badly wounded in the crash."

Sam looked at the distance, remembering her eyes again. All she did in the back of the car was her job. Taking care of his brother. He looked down at Dean's body, and then looked up at the doctor.

"Doc, what about my brother?"

"Well, he sustained serious injury-blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney, but it's the head trauma I'm worried about. There are early signs of cerebral edema."

"Well, what can we do?"

"Well, we won't know his full condition until he wakes up. If ...he wakes up."

"If?"

"I have to be honest. Most people with his degree of injury wouldn't have survived this long. He's fighting very hard. But you need to have realistic expectations, son."

"Come on, Sam. Go find some hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on me and Kay. We'll be fine."

"Sam?"

Sam didn't hear anything that Dean said to him on the other side, all he did was look paralyzed by the news. He decided to visit John Winchester. He was lying on his hospital bed, getting something in his wallet. His right arm was in the sling as his left hand grabbed the card.

After Sam informs Dean's condition along with Karina not waking up, he hands a card to Sam. "Give them my insurance."

He smiled after he read the name from the card as he sat down. "Elroy McGillicutty?"

"And his two loving sons, and his niece. So, what else did the Doctor say about Dean?"

He shook his head as he answered his question, "Nothing... Karina, she's... I haven't seen her yet, but... They said that she lost a lot of blood. She was badly wounded due to the impact. She's not waking up....'

"Look, the doctors won't do anything, then we'll have to, that's all. I don't know, I'll find some... hoodoo priest and lay some mojo on them."

"We'll look for someone."

"Yeah."

"But, Sam... I don't know if we're gonna find anyone."

"Why not? I found that faith healer before."

John pointed out, "Right, that was-that was one in a million."

"So what? We just sit here with thumbs up on our ass?"

"No, I said we'd look. All right? I'll check under every stone.'

Sam was quiet, looking down in the distance. Drowning in thoughts, John asked him. "Where's the Colt?"

Sam looked angry at John about this topic. After what he told everything to him? "Your son and your friend are dying, and you're worried about the Colt?"

"We're hunting this Demon, and maybe it's hunting us too. That gun may be our only card."

"It's in the truck. They dragged the car to a yard off of I-83."

"All right, you got to clean out that truck before some junk man sees what's inside."

"I already called Bobby. He's like an hour out. He's gonna tow the Impala back to his place."

"All right. You go meet up with Bobby. You get that Colt and bring it back to me. And you watch out for hospital security."

Sam smiled a little, "I think I got it covered."

He got up and walked around the bed, getting ready to leave. Doing what John told him. John stopped him as he reached a paper with a list. A particular list. What he desperately needs.

"Hey. Here. I made a list of things I need. Have Bobby pick them up for me."

Sam grabbed a list from his hand and began reading to some. "Acacia? Oil of Abramelin? What's this stuff for?"

"Protection."

Before he moved on. He sighed and looked at John, serious, "Hey, Dad? You know, the Demon. He said that he had plans for me and children like me. Do you have any idea what he meant by that?"

John thought for a moment and shook his head. He looked at Sam's eyes, "No, I don't."

The doctor approached the room and informed two people in the room. He looked at John, "Your niece is awake."

Sam looked at the doctor, shocked, and then looked at John desperately. John smiled a little, reading his thoughts, "Go ahead."

Sam chuckled in joy, he began running down the hallway. Looking at each room number. Looking for a very particular number in her room, 3013. As Sam walked slowly, seeing the room number. The first thing he saw was Karina laying on her bed, looking in the distance.

She's slowly breathing weakly. Her skin is pale white ever after bronze complexion. Her ponytail is out. Her dry wavy hair was down on her shoulders. She's blinking slowly to try to wake her up still. Her right arm is covered with wrapping coverage of wounds.

She can hear Sam's footsteps slowly walking into her room. She followed the sounds, seeing Sam Winchester visiting her. Her first visit after she opened her eyes. She laid her head against the pillow, smiling softly.

She said to him in a weak voice, "Hey, stranger..."

Sam looked down as he chuckled, and looked back at her. "You'll never stop calling me that."

"Never."

They both laughed. Sam looked deeply into her eyes. Dark, brown eyes as he remembered. Her eyes were looking up at Sam's eyes, his hazel eyes... As she remembered.

"How's Dean?"

Sam looked down sadly, "He's not waking up. Me and Dad, we're going to figure it out."

She smiled weakly, and he continued on, "We're going to help you too."

Karina shook her head, slightly. "No... I lost a lot of blood, Sammy. Over 50%, the doctor said I have less than 10 hours to live."

Sam looked at Karina in disbelief, "What? They can't do that! You can get transfusion-"

Karina interrupted him in a harsh tone. "I told them no. It's my time... I'm dying."

Sam was close to tears still disbelieving, "What? You can't do that... not after everything."

"Sam, I lied... I really don't want to be alone. I don't wanna go back. It's really hard living a life with no one to turn to. At least, you have John and Dean.'

"When John called me, the assignment. I was relieved. My life is a curse, Sam. Ever since I was born... my mom died when I was born."

Sam takes a closer seat on the side of the bed while looking at Karina. Taking all of the information. "Oh my God..."

"Yeah... like I said repeatedly. My story is one long, tragic story. I mean... I took that guilt of disobeying my father's order. And it turned out it was that bastard. Who ruined me and your lives.'

Karina started coughing a little, Sam eyed her down taking in a view of dying Karina Leone. "That's why I wanted to go. I wanna see my Mom. I wanna hear her voice... I wanna see my father again. I wanna forgive him. It's my time.'

Karina smiled at him while his tears were on his cheeks, "But... at least I have 10 hours to kill. I wanna do anything I can to bring you and your family back. I'll help you to save Dean Winchester..."

Sam smiled a little, he dried his tears. He put his hand on her hand, feeling the coldness due to the loss of blood. Not enough iron. He rubbed softly and held her hand in his.

"Karina... I will always remember you."

Karina smiled softly at Sam. She slowly caressed his hand into a hold. The first time and last time, she held Sam Winchester's hand. They both smiled and did not say a word, holding on to each other.

As time goes slowly by.

***

While Sam got some errands for John from Bobby, Karina couldn't help and called her nurse. She wanted to visit John Winchester. She got an IV drip stand in her hand and a needle in her left arm vein. She began walking slowly, helped by the nurse.

As Karina walked into the room, she saw John in the bed with a sling on his right arm. John looked at who was visiting him, he smiled at the sight but felt broken at her pale view of dying.

Karina smirked, "Hey, John..."

"Karina... you shouldn't be up."

"Ehh... I still have strength in me. Some though."

John chuckled, and Karina sat on a chair. They looked at each other quietly. Karina shook her head, thinking of the past. "John? Do you remember when we first met?"

John smiled a little, "Every detail. You were caught up surrounded with what? Four werewolves? And you screamed for help, and I heard you. Knowing it was the case in North Carolina, we fought together. Two against four. You told me some stories about you and your job. The goodbye you gave me was your phone number. To give me payback."

Karina raised her eyebrows, and smiled a little, "Yeah, I never thought you would call. You said that you left finding that Demon. Did you know that it killed my father? That's why you assigned me in the first place? So can I find the real truth?"

John shook his head, "No, I didn't. I was surprised as you did, Karina. I kinda assumed but it wasn't connected to any dots as he said to Sam."

"The infants?"

"Yeah. The reason why I assigned you the first place is because I didn't have anyone better to look after my sons than you. From what I heard, my sons were the best, huh?"

Karina nodded her head, her eyes were hollow. "Yeah. That's my report to you. They both don't need me anymore. Now... they can live their lives to become amazing. I'm still proud of them.'

"Since this is my last case... I'll try to help Sam to bring Dean back. So you and your family can get back together. So I can go to mine. Upstairs..."

John smiled and looked down. He had a plan.

Sam walked into the room with rage, and hatred on his face, carrying a bag on his shoulder. He walked into the room, without seeing John and Karina together. Instead, he stared out the window in front of him.

John and Karina looked together, thinking the same thing about Sam's actions. Karina slowly stood up as she winched every bone in her body.

John looked at Sam's back and pointed him out, "You're quiet."

Sam turned, eyes on John. He walked to the bed, and put down the bag at the end of the bed. He asked him, harshly, "You think I wouldn't find out?"

"What are you talking about?"

"That stuff from Bobby. You don't use it to ward off the Demon--you use it to summon one. You're planning on bringing the Demon here, aren't you? Having some stupid macho showdown. "

Karina turned to John, eyes widened. "WHAT?!?"

John looked at both of them and pointed them out. "I have a plan, guys."

Sam began yelling at him and had enough. "That's exactly my point!! Dean and Karina are dying, and you have a plan!!'

Sam walks a little closer to Karina as he continues to fight off John, "You know what, you care more about killing this Demon than you saving your own son!!"

John pointed a finger at Sam and yelled "Do not tell me how I feel. I am doing this for Dean."

"How?!? How is revenge gonna help him? Or her?!? You're not thinking about anybody but yourself, it's the same selfish obsession!"

John yelled at Sam, "That's funny, I thought this was your obsession, too. This Demon killed your mother, killed your girlfriend. You begged me to be part of this hunt!'

Karina looked at John, seeing a new side of him. Especially the way he's with Sam. He's still not proud of his own sons? After everything they lived through?

John continued yelling at Sam, "Now, if you killed that damn thing when you had the chance, none of this would have happened."

Sam came closer to John, behind Karina. "It was possessing you, Dad. I would have killed you, too."

John yelled at him, louder, "Yeah, and your brother would be awake right now. And Karina wouldn't be dying in the first place!!"

"Go to hell."

Karina walked up to Sam, grabbing his shoulder. She didn't know what to do... She just wanted Sam to know that she's still here. As he is still fighting with his father.

"I should have never taken you along in the first place. I knew it was a mistake, I knew I was wrong--"

Karina yelled at him, "JOHN!! STOP!!!"

Suddenly, a glass of water was thrown down on the floor. By itself. The people in the room, looking down at the broken glass. Confused. Then they looked at each other. Shocked.

Not knowing that Dean was in the room the whole time.

Dudes, I full-on swayzed that mother.

Voices on the monitor in the hallway. Claiming another emergency. The nurses and doctors started running through the hallway. Sam and Karina looked at each other.

John announced to them, "Something's going on out there."

He jerked his head to let them go on. Sam turned to Karina, grabbing her arm gently. Guiding her to where the people are heading. They all were heading toward Dean's room. The first thing they saw was all of them trying to resuscitate him. It failed every time as the heart monitor was beeping rapidly.

Sam was having tears in his eyes. Karina's eyes went hollow. Looking at Dean Winchester, not coming back. They both looked through the doorway, seeing this haunting view.

Not knowing that Dean is right beside Karina.

The doctors changed their position to CPR. Still not responding, the monitor is beeping frantically. Giving Sam and Karina tension. Sam suddenly heard something from his side, it was Dean's voice. Warning the reaper that was targeting him. Karina was still watching the doctors, still resuscitating him.

"We have a pulse. We're back into sinus rhythm."

Sam and Karina sighed in relief. As Dean is still in the coma. As he is still dying again. They both looked at Dean, slowly breathing in the tubes. Not knowing Dean beside them.

Don't worry, Sammy and Kay. I'm not going anywhere. I'm getting that thing before it gets me. It's some kind of spirit, but I could grab it. And if I can grab it, I can kill it.

Sam and Karina went back to John's room, Sam explaining what happened to Dean. Most importantly, how he felt during that time. Maybe because of his psychic abilities.

John asked, "What do you mean you felt something?"

"I mean, it felt like... like Dean. Like he was there, just out of eyeshot or something. I don't know if it's my psychic thing or what, it...'

Sam looked at Karina and John, "Do you think it's even possible? I mean, do you think his spirit could be around?"

Karina nodded her head, "I think anything's possible... He's still suffering, but that doesn't mean he should quit."

Sam smiled a little from her words and began to leave the room. "Well, there's one way to find out."

John stopped him, "Where are you going?"

Sam turned to John, and explained, "I got to pick something up. I'll be back."

"Wait, Sam. I promise I won't hunt this Demon, not until we know Dean's okay."

Sam nodded and looked slightly at Karina. She pointed out, "I'll stay with Dean..." Sam smiled at her, and began to take on his leave.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

11K 564 41
The Winchester brothers and their friends continue their battle against the otherworldly forces of evil while also searching for the brothers' father...
26.6K 725 30
Olivia Schaffer has been hunting her whole life, mainly by herself after her father died, well actually murdered by the thing he was hunting. Olivia...
322 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...