[BL] [Book 1]Professional Ste...

By Erishi_An

Professional Stepping on the Face for One Hundred Years [Quick Wear] 专业踩脸一百年 [快穿] Author 了我长恨 Status 217 Chap... More

1.1 Domineering President VS Abstinence Business Genius
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1 The Star who will Counterattack Next Door
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1 Doomsday Survival Diary
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
4.1 Counterattack the World Super Model
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
4.16
4.17
4.18
4.19
5.1 The Vicious Male Supporting Character in the Rebirth Text
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
6.1 Underground Overlord's Lover
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
7.1 SSS mental power!
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
7.10
7.11
7.12
7.13
7.14
7.15
7.16
7.17
7.18
7.19
8.1 The God-Level Cannon Fodder in the Realm of Comprehension
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
9.1 Tyrant's Tasty Guide
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
Book 2

9.2

2.2K 65 5
By Erishi_An

[Ding, may the host release tasks? 】

    Su Wei nodded and said, "Let's publish it." He didn't like this An Huajun, and he didn't like Jiang Cheng, but now the world's consciousness is getting more and more distorted, what will happen, even the system can't control it. But the system also said that he would not be so unlucky every time.

    An Xia's willingness is not difficult. He hopes to get out of this small mountain village by his own ability, not to be forced to marry someone he doesn't like at all, and end up with a tragic ending.

    After a while of dizziness, Su Wei found herself standing under the eaves of the village with red eyes, surrounded by a group of people, pointing at him. There were two people standing in front of him, the taller one was Jiang Xun and the fatter one was Jiang Yang. Both are cousins ​​of the protagonist, Jiang Cheng. Jiang Xun is putting his hands around his chest, raising his chin and mocking him:

."An Xia, you are too cautious. My brother Jiang Cheng can't go to An Huajun's house to have a meal, so you throw the bowl and show your face, go to someone else's house to make a fuss, and you will die if you come back. Who are you doing it for?"

    Jiang Yang also followed, "That's right, Jiang Cheng and An Huajun have an open and honest relationship, and they didn't do anything shameful. You look like a kidnapper, which really makes my brother lose his face. I think you will really be honest in the future. If you want to enter the gate of our Jiang family, you have to ask the aunt to think about it again."

    Su Wei laughed when she heard it. At this time, An Huajun has been passing through for a long time. He is launching an "attack" on Jiang Cheng. He just made a delicious dish three days ago, and he just opened the window on the way back to the village after Jiang Cheng's farm work. , let the fragrance of vegetables waft out of the stove. Jiang Cheng had been working all day, and was already very hungry, so he was immediately attracted to him. .An Huajun naturally greeted him into the house, and said that everything is a neighbor of a village, and it is not a big deal to have a meal, so he just happened to try his new skills.

    This was such an incredible meal that Jiang Cheng almost swallowed his tongue. So this morning, An Huajun invited him to dinner again, he just hesitated and went. Only this time, it was discovered by An Xie, because he was waiting for Jiang Cheng to come to eat here, but he didn't see anyone, so he went out and searched all the way. Although the village was not small, they searched from family to family. Not long after, they saw Jiang Cheng at An Huajun's house. The two chatted and laughed. An Huajun even took out a hand towel and wiped Jiang Cheng's sweat with a gentle expression.

    An Xie, who saw this scene, of course exploded. When he went up, he wanted to find An Huajun's theory, but was stopped by Jiang Cheng and asked him to go home first. .An Xie had no choice but to come back crying, and then Su Wei crossed over and met Jiang Cheng's two best cousins, sneering at him.

    An Xia cared about Jiang Cheng, but unfortunately, Su Wei didn't feel anything at all.

    He looked at the two people in front of him, and said lightly, "Can you put down the things in my house?"

    Jiang Xun and Jiang Yang were stunned for a moment, what did this An Shao mean when he suddenly said this? Shouldn't he cry more ugly.

    Su Wei pointed to the steamed buns in the hands of the two of them and sneered, "This is what I planted, and you eat it without my consent. Didn't you just say that I have nothing to do with your Jiang family, why is this? Did your Jiang family's traditions go to other people's homes casually and take it away without asking a question?"

    The village is already poor, and steamed bread is even more rare. .Every household takes their food seriously, and the most disgusting thing is the act of stealing food, and all the people around him suddenly show contempt.

    Jiang Xun blushed and raised his voice, "We take it because we look up to you, you don't want to be ashamed. You think we are rare, do you know that our Jiang family's food is the best in the village. !"

    Su Wei's face froze, "Oh, is it? It has nothing to do with me." He raised his head, too lazy to look at the embarrassed expressions of the two people, took back the steamed bun unceremoniously, and slammed the door shut. Regardless of the Jiang family's two brothers jumping outside, they also said that they wanted to complain to Jiang Cheng and let him wait and see.

    He hasn't eaten yet, so if it's cheaper, it's better for others to stick with him.

    Su Wei walked around the room, looking at it while nibbling on the steamed buns. .Speaking of which, this An Zhao was also unlucky. She was born without her parents, grew up eating a hundred family meals, and lived alone in the village. Finally got a childhood sweetheart, and was snatched away by the protagonist who crossed. Fortunately, the An family left him a house, three-storey high, with a mix-and-match style. Although it was on the edge of the village, and it was leaning against the foot of the mountain, it looked a bit sloppy, but for Su Wei, it was so quiet. The environment is the best.

    He walked to the kitchen, there was a large pot on the stove, and when he opened it, it was empty. There is also a rice vat next to it, which is almost bottoming out.

    The corner of Su Wei's mouth twitched. When he was the poorest from scratch, he had never been so poor. This is simply the real version of the pot. It seems that how to fill his stomach is his first task now. Otherwise, he would starve to death before he left the village. Fortunately, at least he still has two steamed buns. .As for dinner, we'll deal with it together.

    Su Wei went up to the third floor, where he slept. In the washroom, a full-length floor-to-ceiling mirror was hung, and Su Wei saw her current appearance as soon as she entered. I have to say that even in this closed and backward village, this face is extremely good. The person in the mirror has very white skin and pure pupils, but has a pair of gorgeous peach blossom eyes. The bridge of the nose is high and the lips are light. If it is placed outside, others will only think that it is the landlord and young master of which house.

    However, in fact, "Young Master" was down and down, Su Wei pinched her flat stomach and sighed hard.

    Mountain Palace Tower.

    Although the name of this palace tower is a tower, it is actually an extremely gorgeous building. .The most central main house is very grand and imposing, with carefully manicured ancient cedar towering into the sky and beautiful purple irises surrounding it. A beautiful sculpture stands beside the fountain in the center of the vestibule, which is gurgling clear spring water. However, there was no sound here, and it seemed cold and cold.

    A team of serious-looking guards stepped on the carpet and hurried over. The leading guard, dressed in red, hurriedly grabbed a medical nurse and asked, "How is it? Has the Lord improved?"

    His eyes were flushed with anxiety, and he stared at the closed brass door.

    It's a pity that the doctor shook his head regretfully and whispered, "Not at all. The people sent by the empire ran away before they approached this door." He pointed to the one who had just been framed out, "There are still others. Just went crazy."

.Cheng Hai's expression changed. As the supreme bodyguard of the empire, he naturally knew that this batch had been carefully screened and calculated by the system, and he had already been selected as the guide most likely to fit the master. But the doctor's words dashed his hopes. The Lord has extremely strong mental power and extreme self-control ability, and there is no time when emotions are out of control. There is no need for anything fragile to be groomed by the guide.

    The Lord is clearly a natural leader. But one day, he suddenly lost control of his mind, and he didn't even have a mental barrier to resist the outside noise. He quickly ordered the escort to send the Lord to his exclusive palace tower, where the protection level is the most secret, and the medical facilities are also the most advanced. They made a series of efforts to temporarily avoid the Lord's mental breakdown.

    Cheng Hai asked the medical staff to leave first, and he wanted to go in and see the Lord. He was also a sentinel, and he carefully erected his own barrier before opening the heavy brass door. .Others have long been afraid to hide away, for fear of being attacked. After all, they have seen it with their own eyes, how strong is this spiritual power.

    The room was covered with scarlet carpets, burning faint incense, and there was no sound. Only one wall was installed with the most sophisticated and advanced instruments.

    In the middle of the room, an imposing man sat on the top sandalwood chair.

    Cheng Hai's eyes darkened, enduring strong heart palpitations, and knelt at the man's feet on one knee. After waiting for the needle-like headache to pass, he looked up at the Lord.

    It was a very manly face, with sharp features, thin lips, and dark eyes without a trace of emotion. The strange thing is that he has long hair like water, which hangs down to his waist, but there is no charm at all. .He was very tall, wearing a purple silver-patterned gown, slumping to the ground, and a jade belt buckled around his waist, carved with a black moon pattern. On the right finger is an emerald ring.

    His fingers slowly tapped the armrest of the chair, and every time he tapped, the jade ring rang, and the atmosphere in the whole room became even colder.

    Cheng Hai barely glanced at each other before sweating profusely. He said cautiously, "My lord, there is still a guide we selected outside. Do you want to try again." Seeing that the man didn't speak, he gritted his teeth again. Persuaded, "The doctor also said that your situation is rare in the empire. The only way is to find someone who is compatible with you. If you want to recover, you have to be patient."

    The sound of tapping on the chair stopped. Cheng Hai exhaled and asked the medical staff and guards at the door to bring people in.

.The one they brought in was a teenage boy with messy hair who looked like he had just cried and had pitiful red eyes. He stretched out his hand tremblingly, not daring to look at the man at all, and quickly closed his eyes, reluctantly releasing his spiritual power. However, before he could meet the man, his mental power rebounded. The boy screamed, covered his ears, and shouted loudly:

    "I can't help it! I'm going to die! Please don't force me! This is horrible, no one can help me!"

    The expressions of the people in the room changed, and a guard rushed up to cover the boy's mouth. Without waiting for Cheng Hai's instructions, they dragged him down immediately. After dragging it so far, the servants in the house could still hear the cry of the boy's collapse and fear.

    Cheng Hai's face was also ugly, and he wanted to say something, but the whole person flew straight out and hit the wall. .It took him a long time to get up, covering his bloody chest, and a cold, emotionless voice sounded in his mind, "Go away."

    He hurriedly left the room with his head down.

    The author has something to say: PS: There are two settings for the background of the whistle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.1K 83
The Protagonist's Halo has Opened Up [Quick Wear] 主角光环开大了[快穿] Author 优乐北 Status 83 Chapters Description Accidentally contracting the system, Wei Xich...
295K 18K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
150K 8.1K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
65.1K 2.7K 87
Short Title : TEWRCFC Alternate Title : 末世重生之炮灰逆袭 Status : Completed ( 279 chapter + 6 extra ) Author : 汝夫人 Genre : Romance, Yaoi Please don't report...