Purple.

By TheShadyButterfly

More

a / n
p r o e m
o n e | j a c k i e
t w o | g r e y
t h r e e | s w e e t l i e s
f i v e | a r t i c l e s
s i x | p u r p l e w a s h e r e
s e v e n | g l i t t e r
e i g h t | s h r e d
n i n e | f e e l i n g s
t e n | g r o u n d e d
e l e v e n | h i, i'm p u r p l e
t w e l v e | a u b r e y a g a i n ?
t h i r t e e n | w r o n g r o m e o
f o u r t e e n | g l i t t e r ?
s i x t e e n | c u p i d
f i f t e e n | i n t h e f l e s h
s e v e n t e e n | m y s t e r y v a l e n t i n e
e i g h t e e n | j i a n
n i n e t e e n | m i x e d s i g n a l s
t w e n t y | r o s e s a r e g a r b a g e
t - o n e | b u b b l e a c a d e m y
t - t w o | m o n a l i s a
t - t h r e e | d e j a v ú
t - f o u r | p u r p l e i s a c o l o r
t - f i v e | c h a r m b r a c e l e t
t - s i x | d t r
t - s e v e n | d e t e n t i o n & d r a m a
t - e i g h t | d i r t j o u r n a l
t - n i n e | e y e s t e l l l i e s
t t - o n e | p u r p l e b o o t s
t t - t w o | w r o n g a g a i n
t h i r t y | b l a c k i s b e a u t i f u l

f o u r | b r o k e n

31 13 23
By TheShadyButterfly

{ F O U R } : B R O K E N.

Livia Solace was utterly stunned by the scene before her.

Something had told her to wear her bracelet watch to the bathroom while she fixed her frizzy brown hair and powered her nose alright but she never expected to meet the item smashed to bits on the floor when she returned.

The tug she felt at her heart turned into mad fury and she screamed.

Gathering the remains of her dead wrist watch from the floor of her dorm room, she stomped through the halls and straight for the common room in the lecture block where a larger number of the student body were spending their free time.

She launched her hand in the air, having the broken wrist watch cradled in the palm of her hand like a destroyed trophy.

"Who did this?!" She yelled, everything cultured behavior related in the bin.

Everyone was too stunned to reply.

After Aubrey Simon, Livia Solace was the next person not to mess with in Bubble Academy. But asides all her fronting she was a ridiculous collector of things in purple, violet or lavender. It was her favorite color. The fancy bracelet watch was purple too.

Not only did the wrist watch cost a thousand euros, she had to do dishes for a week, beg and kiss her Dad's feet to get it. Her body shook with violent emotions.

Her baby bracelet and wrist watch was gone.

A thousand euros smashed to pieces.

The item looked like a massive piece of rock had been dropped on it. It was broken in pieces. Not even the best repairer could get it fixed.

"I ask again... Who broke my watch?!"

No answer.

Biting her lower lip, she nodded like an idea lit in her head. She spun around, shoving a nerd aside as she walked out of the common room. Her minions taking it as a cue to follow their Queen to go plot for the culprit.

The Black Twins looked more pissed than any one else in the common room. Jazz and Grey on the other hand were just too stunned to speak.

"That scream was too inhumane." Jazz shook her head and rubbed her temples.

"For a stupid replaceable wrist watch!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Anyways, it's was nice talking to you Grey, Bonnie and I got places to be! In the meantime, if you get a call from home, journalist girl, make sure to send our regards."

"Sure." Jazz nodded like a little puppet.

| | |

Jazz wasn't sure why she hated Monday mornings so much. Maybe it was her roommate's nonsense cock crowing alarm clock that always disrupted her sleep or her uncanny obsession with B2M.

"I'll hold you tight..."

Jazz couldn't understand why the first song a seventeen year old would play every morning was... I'll make love to you by B2M.

"Felicity!" She said through her teeth. "I'm going to break that vinyl player soon."

Felicity Armstrong was also a black teenager, maybe that's why she and Jazz had a room together. But unlike Jazz who had family members across the universe, Felicity has never been outside Washington. Like the average girl in Bubble Academy, she liked colors and was very good with makeup. She was a chubby fashionista with the brain of a slug but somehow she still managed to keep her grades at average.

"Someone woke up grumpy today, like always." The chubby girl replied doing her makeup.

Jazz looked at the time on her analogue clock that laid on her bedside drawer. She gasped. Felicity had to be insane to be ready for school at that time.

"How are you already dressed? It's six forty five in the morning!" Jazz couldn't understand as she tossed her head back on her cloud-like pillow.

"Maybe waking up earlier would help your mood, besides who doesn't like Boyz II Men? They soothe your soul and prepare you for a long day just like a scented candle... Speaking of which, I'm definitely getting one soon, hope you like the scent of lavender, Jazzy." Felicity replied, fixing in a new eye lense from her collection.

"Whatever!" Jazz groaned and covered herself with her blanket once more.

| | |

Jazz didn't understand why she was getting incredulous looks from students immediately she entered the brown house. Usually, no one payed attention to her.

Did anything about her appearance change? She wondered.

Oh well, the nasty pimple was gone but still, her tie was sagging as always, her blazer sleeve was rolled up displaying a wrist covered in evil eye bangles– it was kind of becoming a fetish. Okay, maybe her skirt seemed shorter today because she wore satin ankle socks. Looking down at her long caramel legs, her Mary Janes said 'hi'.

It was 7:45 in the morning, and in Jazz's language: Too early for bullshit.

Breathing out, she did a good job of ignoring the stares and murmuring as she walked to the counter to grab her own tray. Silently praying the cook didn't make those terrible watery quinoa meals with nut milk and banana or she'd puke.

Luckily, she was met with trays of pancakes, blueberries and a cup of whipped cream coffee. She picked one that seemed to have the most blueberry and syrup from the many trays freshly laid out.

Perfect! Jazz smiled to herself.

That smile soon faded the moment someone tapped her shoulder. Carefully turning around so she wouldn't ruin both their uniforms she was met with the smiling face of a freckled boy.

"Hi, just wanted to say you totally crushed it on your newest article, I'm with you on it too, I don't believe Aubrey's accident was just an accident! My name's Luthor by the way, have a good day, Jazz. Thanks for speaking up because Bubble has been spooky lately." The boy jabbered on and breezed away immediately he finished his sentence without waiting for a reply.

Weird. She thought but shrugged it off as she walked to an empty table.

Again, too early for bullcrap.

Immediately she sat down, familiar hands slammed their palms to the table, making her jerk in fear.

"What the hell, Grey?!"

He was smiling brightly and dangling a branded sheet of paper in his hand.

"Guess the words finally came around huh? Sick article, Jazz!" Grey gushed, taking a seat beside her on the mini round coffee brown table.

"About that... What article again?!" She quirked her brows in confusion.

"Maybe being jetlagged is messing with your memory but here have a look." He said and handed her the paper.

Before she could read the words, Chloe came and took a seat beside Grey, handing him a fruit latte. He muttered thanks and she nodded, rubbing her hands together before digging into her tray of pancakes.

"Oh that reminds me, who knew you had the balls to dish out your thoughts so boldly, Brown."

Jazz would have taken it as a complement if she actually did write the article.

What was in it anyways?

She hurriedly scanned the big words at the top of the sheet that was written like newspaper headlines.

THE BUZZ DAILY
JUST AN ACCIDENT??
Bubble Academy's Golden Girl in a coma.

...

Written by Jazz Brown.

A look of horror cloaked Jazz's face.

"Is something wrong?" Chloe asked, eyeing her.

Jazz was mesmerized, "Yes, something is clearly wrong! I DIDN'T WRITE THIS."

Chloe and Grey exchanged looks.

| | |

A/N: the story is kinda coming along, please vote if you liked this chapter, i deeply appreciate your nice comments, reading and replying them makes my day <3 love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 8.5K 57
❝Lᴜᴄᴋ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ.❞ A ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ. ⚠ Mᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏɴ...
10.5K 201 34
ကြမ်းတမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းတဲ့စကားလုံးများပါနိုင်တာမိုလို့ အသက်ပြည့်မှဖတ်ဖို့ပြောပါရစေ။
21K 248 10
منحرفه